Desperate Demi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi's mouth was watering from just the memory of how heavenly Selena's butt had tasted, and while she knew Selena had tasted her own ass many times on the cocks of more dominant women like their Black Mistress this would be the first time she would be tasting it on Taylor's dick.

For a rare moment Demi was genuinely happy for them, but it pass quickly though, pretty much the moment Selena wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo and moaning happily at tasting the deepest part of her bowels on it.

For a few long moments Selina obviously savour the flavour, just as Demi would have done in the same circumstances, and then she began slowly bobbing her head up and down the strap-on.

At first she just concentrated on the first few inches, and then the first half, but it wasn't that long before Selena was relaxing her throat muscles and shoving the full length of that dick into her windpipe, again making Demi seethe with jealousy as Selena got the last few drops of her ass juice.

Then she crawled up to kiss Taylor, who had been unusually silent throughout this process. Demi thought that was weird, though she was too busy being jealous, first at the sight of the kiss and then that Selena's gaping butt hole as her eyes wander downwards.

Breaking the kiss with her girlfriend Selena noticed Demi's wandering eyes and decided to 'punish' her for it, "That was fun, but I don't want to go the whole night without getting some ass myself. Demi, go get me a nice big strap-on so I can rip open your slutty little bitch hole!"

With her entire face lighting up with true happiness Demi quickly replied, "Yes Mistress."

Just as quickly Demi retrieved Selena's favourite strap-on and what felt like only a few minutes after that Demi found herself face down with her fat ass being slowly filled with strap-on.

Demi moaned happily throughout the penetration, but nowhere near as loudly as truthfully as when Selena officially started banging her big booty, quickly and easily reminding her that whatever abuse she may receive was totally worth it to get her desperate little butt hole wrecked just like this by her childhood best friend.

And better yet Taylor Swift was there and ready for a turn. Maybe they'd even double ass fuck her. Whatever came next, desperate little Demi was sure she would love it.