Desperate Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not have any assurance that was going to happen. This was too well planned. I felt as though Michelle was slipping away from me, and not just accidentally, but totally intentionally and brutally. She had at least one foot out the door by my reckoning. I think even if I hid my head in the sand and did nothing, I could see the end of my marriage was right around the corner.

I did not feel the need to become a secret agent or detective. I called up my lawyer, who set up a meeting with a divorce attorney, who would take care of the private investigator, and so on... and then I went to church.

To church? Yes, to church!

I am not a deeply religious man, but I needed to chat with the almighty about this. I was praying on my knees asking for his forgiveness, and his guidance and the strength to do what I knew that had to be done. He could move mountains, so the problem of a cheating wife would be child's play for the lord.

I was just heartbroken about the whole situation. Was there any way that I could forgive her? How on earth could I ever trust her again? Why on earth had she done this? Was I insufficient in some way? Perhaps she was just bored with me? Had I done something to merit this...despicable mistreatment? If so... What had I done? What the Hell had I done?

Too many questions, and no direct evidence or answers were forthcoming. My soul was hurting. My "soulmate" had driven a dagger deep into our marriage. I doubt that there is any way to resurrect the marriage at this point.

So I wept and prayed to God for his deliverance from this "devil's debutante". The earth did not open up and swallow me, and no lightning bolts came my way, so I guess He wanted me to stand up and face the situation like a man, if I could. I guess I was over thinking about this. She cheated on me. She lied to me repeatedly. This breach of trust and affection was not going to be smoothed over. This went to the very heart of our marriage. She wanted to kill our marriage. I'm thinking she did just that.

There was a hand on my shoulder and much to my surprise there was my wife's main BFF, Marion Muldoon. Marion was extremely beautiful. She was...exquisite! I was not sure that I could trust her not to just go run right back to my wife with all of my dreadful misgivings and evidence. I had always loved Marion. She was incredibly kind and loving. And she was just astoundingly beautiful.

On the other hand, she seemed to be like someone who had to pee, or had a huge secret that she had to tell. She was dreadfully squirm-ish and she evaded my direct eye contact, as if I could see through her! She knew something... and it was eating at her alive to tell me. I could only guess what she wanted to say.

Marion had been spending a lot of time with my wife since she tossed out her cheating husband. As such, she knew more about Mich than anyone else, period. More than me, apparently!

Back when she was still trying to keep her own relationship together, Marion and I spoke. I had info for her that was hurtful, but unfortunately, it was very necessary to hear.

At the time, I had sat Marion down and told her what I knew about her husband. He had lots of escapades. Perhaps 'sexcapades' would be a better term. He was a serial cheater, the latest tryst with his young eighteen year old personal assistant.

I had seen them fucking on the chaise on their back deck, and I had the presence of mind to video them, and snap a few HD pictures of the fuckfest for Marion. I had wept as I showed her the evidence. I did not want to hurt her, but she really had to know the truth about her LOVING HUSBAND. I had put it all on a memory stick, which I gave to her. Informed decisions about such a very delicate subject were vital, not to me, but to her. She had to see the truth of it.

I held her as she wept for the destruction of her own marriage. My heart went out to her. I hugged her harder as she cried her heart out. She had been a good wife, but her choice of husband was not too good. She had wept her heart out over that cheating bastard.

But that was then, and this is now. I suppose the shoe was on the other foot now. I needed to know. I hoped that she was going to tell me what she knew. I really needed to know the truth! Did she know?

~~~~~~~~

"Mark... I don't know how to tell you this. Well there are two things actually. Come outside to my van. I just can't do this in the church."

She looked ashen faced. She walked in front of me, and even in my grief, I couldn't help but stare at her magnificent ass going this way and that, as she walked. It was so hypnotic to me! Her ass was big and sexy as hell. It didn't help that she wore those yoga leggings that left nothing to the imagination! Her two hemispheres were a work of art and perfection. Such a fine gorgeous ass she had! In truth, it could make any man's mouth water! Mine especially!

My dick had woken up and was hard as a rock! Her ass was so sexy as she walked. I...I wanted to touch her fine behind, to grab those lovely cheeks, to fuck her forbidden hole until she screamed in pleasure. She was so, so sexy, and she was a true temptation.

We went to her van and she had me sit in the back. Actually lying down would be more accurate. She had all the seats out of her old panel van, with just a big old mattress that took up most of the room back there. She had one of those faux furry blankets and a few pillows back there, so it was very comfy.

She lay beside me in her tee shirt, stretched out severely by her big, fat, gorgeous tits and great big nipples, and she had forgotten to wear her industrial strength bra today. Her nipples were plainly trying to poke holes in her shirt! Her painted-on-tight yoga leggings were stretched out severely by her perfect bubble butt! She exuded sex, she even smelled like sex, like her pussy was wet, and ready to go. I could swear her camel toe was dripping wet. This woman was incredibly sexy and lovely. I wanted her very badly.

Oh my god how much I wanted to have her! She looked like one of those playmates laying next to me, staring into my eyes. My god, she was a sexy temptation times two!

Laying there facing her and knowing what I knew, I just had to ask. "Did you know about it Marion? Why didn't you say something about it before?" I was disappointed in her, for not telling me sooner. I suppose that she felt guilty about not telling me, and from my wife's viewpoint, for saying one word to me. She was damned if she did, or damned if she didn't!

"I'm so sorry Mark. I had hoped and prayed that she was going to come back to her senses, and come back to you. I have talked to her about it, and begged her and begged her... for her to stop. She is so stubborn like a damned mule! She thinks she has you completely wrapped around her little finger! She feels that you won't find out, or if you do discover them, you won't ever leave her, or get rid of her, because you love her so much. She thinks you will just roll over and forgive her! I know this sounds insane, but she has a weird special fantasy with both you and her lover inside of her pussy!

"My bastard goddamned ex has her under his emotional spell, and he's using his big dick to entice her and..." She had not noticed how distraught this made me. I did not know that my soon-to-be ex-wife was now a size queen! I thought I was enough for her. I guess not. I wondered if this had always been the case, which completely undermined our entire marriage and possibly even the entire relationship to the very beginning. But how do you make love to a man ten thousand times if he is not up to the task? I don't understand that. Maybe she was just tired of me, period.

WAIT. She had said something. Her ex had her under his spell. What about the other guy? I would ask her in a minute.

"There is one other thing Mark. I...I... I love you. I mean I sincerely and totally love you! I have pushed my feelings for you down for years, because I cared for her, and you... and I did respect your marriage. I can't wait any longer. Not one more second. I just had to tell you... " her eyes welled up with tears...

I could not stop myself. I practically attacked the gorgeous woman and kissed her lips and hugged her to me, and she kissed me hard on my lips and face and... This went on for quite some time. Our clothes stayed on, but not before she tried to suck my cock. She had my cock in her hands and was trying to get it all into her mouth. I really wanted to cram my dick down her throat but...

"Sweet sweet Jesus! I thought that my ex had the biggest dick! Well, he is the biggest dick head around, but that's different. You are twice as thick and almost as long, and, oh yeah I want to fuck you so bad! Oh how I want you to fuck my brains out. NOW!" She was so horny for me. She was trying to take off all my clothes right then and there in the middle of the church parking lot!

"Marion, wait a second. PLEASE Stop. I'm... technically still married. I can't do this. I want to so badly. I want to fuck you so badly! I... I cant stand it, I need you right now, right this fuckin' instant!" we ripped each other's clothes off, she was pulling me on top of her, and my dick was deep in the hottest woman I had ever met. We fucked like it was the end of the world. She grasped my cock with her magical pussy, as she came, she made me come right along with her! I suppose I could have stopped then. Who am I kidding? We fucked a solid two hours in every way possible. She must have come at least ten times, hard, fantastic gut-wrenching orgasms, and I came four times. We held each other. I was balls deep in this extraordinary, beautiful, and voluptuous woman.

"I don't want to let you go!" I told her.

"Me either. What are you going to do about the bitch? Get rid of her?"

"Absolutely! I'm going to divorce her as fast as I can. She won't know what hit her! I want you right now, but I have to wait, but not much longer, I tell you that!" We kissed on it. A long, deep, and soul searching kiss! Oh yeah.

Am I a hypocrite? Maybe. But I felt like l had been summarily dismissed from my vows and pushed into this beautiful voluptuous woman's sexy arms. But I had to do this right, and get things settled and finished.

"Well I am so happy that I have finally confessed my feelings for you." She smiled at me like the cat that ate the canary. I think she and I have exactly the same feelings for one another. There would be no sex between us after today, but not for lack of desire! She did not let go of my cock. She stroked me and she purred like a cat! Her smile was a mile wide smile for sure!

"I will wait for you, as long as it takes to settle your divorce from the bitch. But know that I mean to have you, and kissing your lips and holding my man in my arms will continue. I know we have to be discreet. I certainly don't want to give her any ammunition to rake you over the coals. Let's get the damned paperwork done, so we can have a chance at our own wedded happiness. Don't you agree?" She looked at me, right down into my soul.

"Yes my dear Marion, I agree 100% with everything that you have just said. One more thing. I truly love you! Once this divorce business is finished, I intend to prove it to you!" We held each other in her van, in a church parking lot, as our love for each other grew with our hugs and tears. Sounds so crazy, but it is what it is. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more.

I forgot about my questions. Fuck it, the PI would get the goods on her. I couldn't even think with Marion in my arms and our lips locked together. Did I cheat? You bet. I had cheated insofar as I was still (technically) married to the cheating bitch. But in my heart, my wife had desecrated our vows, and it was all over for me except for the crying and the paperwork; perhaps a few bullets!

~~~~~~~~~

A bit of info about Marion. Marion was a great looking blonde woman with huge tits, big dark nipples, and a gorgeous ass. She is kind and loving. She was (used to be) married to a big guy named William Wetzel. That is FORMERLY married to him. Nobody is sure how many times he cheated on her, but it was with quite a few women. He never saw himself as a true married man. I think he thought that his vows were optional.

Way back when, in high school...

In school, he had been nick-named Willy the Weasel, because he always seemed to wind up with other guy's girls. Nobody ever caught him chatting up girls, or doing something, or really anything that would have caused girl after girl to drop her current beau, and drop her panties for him... But they did just that. The guy was some kind of magician. I have wondered if somehow he hypnotized them?

And yes, that included my spouse, (then my girlfriend). This put a big damper on our relationship. Like it killed it. Keep in mind that this was way back when we were in high school that this had taken place.

Back then, I was a pretty geeky guy, six foot tall and all of about 150 pounds soaking wet. But I was fast and athletic, I was a league leading receiver on the football team, point guard on the basketball team, and a center fielder who did not drop the ball, on the baseball field. I was hitting a solid.325 so I felt like l was a pretty good baseball player, and a decent all around athlete.

I took up karate for self defense, and for the mental discipline it instilled. I was pretty damn good at it from years and years of practice and learning. I was a third degree black belt. I was fast and strong and very athletic. I always have given it my all, in whatever sport I was in at the time.

Actually that describes my entire life. I always give it my all, no matter what!

I got very good grades in school. My folks kicked my ass if I brought home anything less than a "B" on my report card. My "free summers" were filled with banging nails, and building houses, and commercial buildings for my parents. I learned the trades from some very good carpenters, masons, and electricians who worked for my folks. I worked hard, and studied how to build and fix houses and buildings. I learned my family's business, and I made it mine as well. I was always trying to learn new things in the construction field. There is so much to learn and understand.

I was good enough to start my own little side business doing minor home repairs and simple remodeling. Not bad for a teenager, opening and running his own small business! I made decent money, but I put it all right back into the business, or into my family's bank accounts. I kept nothing for myself. Well, I bought a jeep commando. One good month, well I had a banner month, and even with everyone paid I took home a big fat check. My dad's business had hit a little slump. I put in a few dollars more than my dad! He pretended to be angry, but anyone could see that he was so damn proud of me! It felt very good to be contributing to my own family's welfare. I felt good about that.

When I had first started my business they (my parents) were not very supportive at all. They felt like I was a traitor to the family business and to the family as well. This was so, so untrue!

My folks were extremely pissed off. I told them the truth. I wanted to be an asset to the family business and not just a kid who got handed the keys to the family car... Or in this case, the family business. I had to learn and make my OWN mistakes. The type of mistakes that potentially could have big, very, very expensive repercussions for my folks...I could make these errors alone with much less fuss. Not much to lose! Not that I had PLANNED to screw up, but let's face it... Everyone makes a few mistakes. My folks liked the idea so much that they gave me a cash infusion for a twenty percent equity stake! In my little "learning" venture! I love my mom and dad so much. They saw what I was going to do. In the end, everything worked out fine, and they saw my point and even agreed with my reasoning process. They thought my learning curve would be quick and soon enough that I would be working in the family business again.

So my folks and I were back on good terms. We would refer business back and forth. I would take lots of small jobs that my dad eschewed, I would send him over big jobs I was just too small to do. This worked very well for everyone up until the death of my parents. At some point in time, my business was to be folded into the family business, hopefully when I was good enough and less likely to fail! That was the plan.

It was about that time I lost my wife but did not know it. Michelle had met the fucking weasel through friends. That was the beginning of the end for her and me. Too bad I had no idea. I'm not sure the outcome could have been changed, but I could have tried. Who knows?

I also had an older brother who had out and out refused to join the family business, opting instead for college and law school. He pointed out how much my folks shelled out in legal fees. Would it be better to keep that money in the family? My parents would have let him go anyway, but that argument was icing on the family cake.

He is the family and business lawyer. He is very good at what he does with all that legal mumbo jumbo. He keeps us legal, and protects us from all the legal bullshit. He has his own business plus all our legal stuff, but he seems to be managing just fine. I love my brother. I think he loves me, for the most part! He is so smart.

Back in high school, Michelle and I were dating and doing fine, or so I thought. We went out Friday nights, and Saturday nights for drinks, dancing, and frequently sex, if we could get away with it. Then one day, seemingly out of the blue, she wants to talk. Seemed like a bad omen. She sat me down.

"You are going to state college next fall. I'm going to Harvard or maybe Yale. I don't think we can possibly carry on a long distance relationship. I have had a good time with you, but it is time to face the facts. We should break up now, and do it in a decent way. I still love you and respect you, so let's call it a day, and quit with a bit of dignity." She had a very hard face. She was not joking. She was very serious. I was shocked, to say the least.

"You sure you want to break up now? College is still eight months away." It seemed weird to break up so early. "I mean, why the big hurry?" I said. I already knew the answer, but I had resisted believing it. I wanted to hear it from her own mouth.

"Not for me. My dad got me an internship in New York. It starts in June. You're going to be pretty busy that month yourself. I have met someone..." She looked away. She couldn't look me in the eye. I knew it. That son of a bitch! The weasel had struck again. This time he got Michelle. The guy was amazing in that women just flocked to him.

"Well Michelle, you seem to have it all mapped out. I guess you're spending the rest of this year with Willy the Weasel? I guess that everyone else was correct." I had heard the rumors, and now I guess they were right. I had not believed she could do that to me. Well she could, and she did. I guess I should have been happy to find out what she was BEFORE we got very involved or got married. She did me a big favor. Sort of.

"Correct about what?"she asked. As if she did not know. Come on.

"That you are cheating on me with William Wetzel. You know, the Weasel. True?" I just wanted to hear her say it from her own lips. She froze her facial expression. It was true! I had scored a direct hit. She was trying to come up with some kind of explanation that didn't make her sound like a slut. There wasn't one. She WAS a slut.

"We are not cheating. You and I are not married," she said indignantly. Ok now I get it. Well she was quite correct. No problem. We were also done. Totally and completely finished from the last sixty seconds of conversation. No use kicking a dead horse! I just gave her a little parting shot. Not that she gave a damn. I'm pretty sure she did not give a rat's ass.