Desperate Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not dressed."

"Any good parts showing?"

"No, but-"

"-Close enough. Come on Marion! I want to woo you!" I kissed her.

"You are crazy, you know that?" she kissed me back.

"Probably right. But I'm your kind of crazy, don't you-" She kissed me. Then she hugged me and smoothed her whoppers into my chest. I was rethinking dinner.

"You talk too much. Jesus, look at that! Someone's parked a gorgeous Rolls Royce in front of the house." She looked out the front window.

"It's mine. But it's just a rental. I wanted to impress you." I lied.

"Okay, now you have to wait while I put on my very special and so sexy 'I'm-going-driving-in-a-Rolls-Royce' clothes. And I am very suitably impressed. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky tonight." She grinned.

"Hey, I'm fixing a giant mistake. I am lucky. Hurry up the meter is running. Need any help?" My eyes were on her ass as she ran up the stairs. Her ass was still fantastic after all these wasted years. I was going to make it mine! I loved to watch it jiggle as she went up the stairs. Oh what a beautiful behind! Her hips going this way and that! Maybe we should skip dinner.

It turns out, I didn't make any huge mistakes with my simple learning company. Just with my own life. I spent all that time sorta trying to fix Michelle. She doesn't WANT TO BE FIXED! SHE LIKES BEING A CHEATING BITCH! It took me a long time to stop my own magical thinking. It's always a big fat problem when the love is only one-way! My ex taught me that life lesson in spades. I guess that's the definition of insanity, doing something over and over, and expecting a different outcome. So I suppose I'm nuts as well. Oh well. I'm pretty sure she drove me crazy.

But now I was going to fix that bad mistake once and for all. I was doing the desperate exchange that I should have done many, many years ago. Well, now it wasn't quite as well...desperate. One look at Marion, I think I should have done this YEARS ago.

But hey, I wanted her, she wanted me. Marion and Mark. That was our whole plan. I certainly wanted no more wasted time! I was bound and determined that this love wouldn't fail. I was going to give it my all, and damn the torpedoes. Perhaps I am desperate. I want this to work!

By the way, the Rolls was not a rental, but I didn't want to be a show off. Make Marion feel at home with me first, then tell her I was fairly well off. Wait till she sees the Lamborghini! In bright shiny Lambo Yellow! My beater car. I hope she still likes me with a bunch of money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Postscript:

Michelle wound up with five divorces. I think she's with a woman now. She still calls now and then to begs Marion to borrow me. So far, Marion has resisted. She might send me over to her if she gets angry at me! So far, I am ok! By the way, Marion has given me five beautiful babies. She has breastfed them all, and me too! Oh yeah! I am trying to give her baby number six. I chase her all over the house when she's fertile. Hell, I chase her even when she's not fertile! There is always giggles and laughter at our house. I am very happy now. I had exchanged a dirty cheating bitch for a wonderful woman. I thank the big Carpenter in the sky every single day! Time to chase my darling wife Marion around the house some more!