Desperate Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we were supposed to be exclusive! Jesus, I loved you. I guess you obviously did not love me. Okay. Hey, my stupid mistake. Anyway it was interesting. Good luck to you." I walked away. She called my name several times, but I did not want to let her see me cry.

And cry I did. I cried me a river for a while. That was pretty much the last time I saw Michelle for a couple of years. It was not difficult to avoid her and the weasel. I so wanted to break his face, but it had been her choice, and she chose him! That hurt me. It hurt me bad.

It took a while to get my heart working again. Time heals all wounds. She had hurt me very badly. It was going to be a long time before I was healed. There wouldn't be any more girls in my life in a meaningful way for quite some time.

After that, I put all my efforts into my business with a gusto. It was the only thing that could push her from my mind. Work, work, and more work! Surprisingly, my little business blossomed, and I became a multimillionaire as everything seemed to turn up roses. It was like I had the Midas touch. Of course the extremely long days, working my ass off may have helped a bit! Success did not come easy, but it did come.

This did not happen overnight, but over the course of years, but it was quite amazing nonetheless! It's a great thing when all your hard work gets rewarded.

For example, two doors from my parents house was a nice couple, the Williamsons. Her husband Thomas was on the road constantly. One day, she rang the bell at our house. She was in her robe and slippers, which kinda showed off her big chest. Her doorknob had fallen off, and she was locked out! She was in tears. I grabbed my tools.

"No problem Mrs. Williamson. Let's go."

I had her in her house in a jiffy, fixed the errant knob, then she mentioned the sink dripping faucet, I took care of that in five minutes, then she talked about the furnace smell. Holly Jesus, the main exhaust pipe was broken, and hot smoke and fumes were coming directly into the cellar! I fixed that immediately, and told her what the danger was. But I took care of everything for her that morning. She must have had about ten minor but annoying repairs that I fixed, right then and there.

She asked me how much I owed her, I said, "You don't owe me a penny, you're my neighbor. I'm glad to help, I heard that your poor husband is always on the road, so I'm happy to lend a hand. I would ask you for a glass of water if you don't mind. I'm parched."

She smiled and handed me a glass of water. As I drank it, she dropped to her knees and said, "I have one more thing that needs attention desperately." She unzipped my jeans and fished out my dick, which hardened in three seconds! Her head was bobbing up and down as she sucked my cock. She was loving it! She got me rock hard."Seeing as my mouth is on this lovely dick of yours, you may call me Beatrice!" She put my hands on her head as she worshipped my cock with her mouth.

"Oh-my-god you're so big! I need your dick inside me. Right now!" She opened her house robe, and the only thing she had on was fuzzy slippers. Beatrice had magnificent, huge tits! She lay back on the kitchen table and her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was dripping juices everywhere. She spread her long legs, and I dove into her brown bush with gusto. She screamed as I ate her pussy, and I swear she came on the spot from my oral talents. Beatrice loved my eating her out. But she had other plans too.

"I need your big dick in me. FUCK ME NOW!" I swiftly moved up to missionary position, as I got to suck on her dark brown, big hard nipples, and I rubbed my dick up and down her slick channel. She was so wet! Beatrice pulled me to her, and kissed me as I rammed Mr Happy in deep. I was thrust into her hot, wet, and tight little quim, right to her cervix, and she screamed again and again as she came very hard, and more than once. I felt my sperm were soon to be on the way.

"I'm going to come! Where?"

"Shove that bad boy up my ass, do it. Buttfuck me!" Beatrice had dripped from her pussy down into her ass and I was soaked with both of our juices, so when she grabbed my dick and put it at her beautiful behind, I did what she told me to do. I pushed inside the boiling hot woman, straight up her delicious ass. She was already lubed up there! Wait, did she PLAN for this little tryst? She certainly was wet enough! Well I'll be! Such a very dirty girl! She KNEW what was going to happen, and she had pre-lubricated her behind! I pushed in deeper and she was screaming again and again as she climaxed hard on my dick. I finally could not hold back, and I bathed her tight rectum with my sperm. She came when she felt me come!

"I wanted to do something special for you, and it's been a while for me as well. Please don't tell anyone about this. I love my husband, but it's so tough with him gone all the time. Please?" Beatrice begged me.

"I'll never breathe a word Mrs. Williamson. Thank you. I wasn't looking to trade favors here. I wanted to help you."

"You did. My husband won't eat my pussy. That was so nice. You made me come so many times. Do you? I mean um, would you ahh..."

"Come over and fix things for you? Sure. I have early classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, but Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays are late days. Saturdays are play-by-ear, as I work sometimes. Sundays, I will see you in church. If you need me, leave a message with my mom, and I'll be over as soon as I can."

"How many times a week...?"

She asked me.

"As many times as you like!" I replied.

"What? You could fuck me every single day? Ohmygod. You are Mr. Temptation. You're a godsend! My goodness, you're hard again!" she sucked my cock, not two minutes out of her tight little sphincter. She sucked me until I filled her mouth with my seed. She tasted it and then she swallowed every drop. "I want to suck your cock all day long! I love tasting and eating your jism. It's yummy!" she smiled.

So Beatrice fucked me almost every day. She would take the chain off the toilet arm, in case someone asked. We weren't in love, although in the end, I think maybe she did love me. After we had fucked and sucked five hundred times! She loved when I filled her cunt up with my cream. I was a bit concerned that we never used condoms, and I put a quart of my jism into her womb every damned day, practically. I was right to be concerned.

Beatrice got pregnant, and she and her husband moved to a bigger house, and we had to end it. She never told me if the child was mine or not. I would have loved that. Hell, she probably would have divorced her husband for me if I had asked her. She swore that she loved her husband, even as my cock entered her secret place. She did love anal! She cried the day they moved. So did I. I still miss her now and then. Beatrice swore she loved me, but still left with her husband. I don't know what to think about women.

~~~~~~~

So I threw myself into my night schooling, and my (little) business. I got a few good employees and got a few jobs lined up, and I was making really good money. I got more jobs, a few more good employees, and made even more money. The cycle repeated, and I had figured out that happy customers meant a few coins in my pocket. My satisfied customers were my best source of new jobs, and people called me constantly. I got good at estimating jobs, not too expensive or the clients balked, but not so cheap that we did not make enough money.

My "Mistake Maker" business was doing quite nicely, thank you. My folks' family business was taking on tall steel buildings... In a single bound! They were doing very big buildings and a few large warehouses. They made a lot of coins! We still helped each other out. That was forever. We are family!

I wanted to fold my company into the family business, and we were working on details. Thing is, the two companies were after two different kinds of fish, and were very different from each other. But we were working on it.

My business went after the opposite end of the building spectrum. I went after the small repairs and rebuilds. My small thinking still translated into a very nice profit. We also did some new construction, again one building here and there, not whole huge subdivisions. We were in and out before the ink on the permits was dry!

We made maximum profit by staying extremely busy. I personally was putting in many eighteen hour days, way, way too frequently. But you have to make hay while the sun shines. So that's what we did. My business was starting to shine!

I was going to college at night, and working my ass off during the day. But as I got more jobs, I wound up doing more of the "gopher" tasks, and "take care of that," or "fill in here... cause so-and-so called off". I was the only replacement guy at the last minute, always. I had nobody else who could do it all, just me, which sucked. Of necessity, I became a Renaissance man!

I was about the only one qualified to fill in anywhere. There simply was no one else to take care of all these tasks. I tried to find someone else with qualifications that I needed, and they did not exist, or they owned their own companies!

So if a drywaller called off, well... I was a drywaller! If a framer got in a fight and got arrested, I was a framer for the day. You get the idea. I was a certified electrician, and plumber, and mason, and carpenter. I did everything. But it got to be a drag sometimes, as I still had to make payments and payroll and meet with customers... and the list went on. When the guys went home, my day was half done. And then there was school!

There were not enough hours in the day for me.

So... I was a utility player. I did not like it, but I frequently had no other option. But I was getting fast and efficient, and if I truly messed up, I owned the screw up, and I fixed it.

I tried to not make too many mistakes. But hey, they happen. Thing is, mistakes are how we learn. I guess they were a kind of necessary evil. Just part of the learning process. I got to be very good at doing just whatever was needed. I also, by default, got good at fixing expensive mistakes (not necessarily my own!) quickly, easily and cheaply! My own mistakes became my own best learning tool!

Mistakes, and learning to correct them, they make us who we are! They are part of our lives, and everyone makes them. I never realized how valuable mistakes are to the growth and learning process. The trick was never making the same mistake twice!

~~~~~~~~~~

We did make the news. There was a horrendous fire in the city, and the folks who lost the home were relatives of one of my guys. I pulled everyone off of the jobs they were working on, and we rebuilt the burned-out house in less than five days. We even made it a bit nicer and a few square feet bigger than the original. It wasn't that difficult, except for getting permits and inspections done quickly. There was a news crew there that could not believe what we had accomplished in such a short time. From that moment on, the phones never stopped ringing. It was better than a thousand commercials. We were just happy to help one of our own get back on their feet. The insurance company even paid us a small bonus since the family was out of the hotel in less than a week, but I think they just wanted to be shown on tv paying for quick, well-done repairs. Hey, who cares? We got paid quick!

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank God for nepotism! Lots of the guys that worked for me had teenage boys (and a few girls) that wanted to learn how to get into the business. I took on a few smart youngsters, and I put together a real "how-to" training program. Just so they could learn from the best guys, and also lend a hand here and there. This made them happy, and helped with my insane workload as well.

I did not do as other companies did. They learned EVERYTHING. From site work, to the foundation, to framing and all the sub trades. I paid the young folks who then REALLY worked for me, and gave them a very REAL test at the end of the term, and a REAL printed certificate for industrial construction administration, and a nice big fat REAL bonus. I had a few stay with me, but the vast majority went back to mom and dad, but with respect and a REAL letter of recommendation from me.

Some went on to become architects, electricians, heavy equipment operators, and a few even became regular carpenters! I never had one single complaint. Not one!

There was so much to teach, and so much to learn. Also, teaching shows you what YOU don't know! So I was getting my own education in trades like electrical, plumbing and HVAC. Not that I was going to become any of these professions, but learning to help is always a good thing.

Three years later, the local trade school asked me to put together something in writing as a proposal for a regular training class, but with 90% in the field. I don't know how much they were charging, but the young people who were in the class were ecstatic to get a REAL honest to goodness paycheck from me.

For example, one morning I had a flat tire. I called everyone to cancel the day and within fifteen minutes there were three young guys changing the flat and fixing the original tire. I gave the three guys the day off with pay- and they wouldn't go home! They wanted to work with me and learn! I had to call everyone back in! I gave each one of the tire fixers a cash bonus in their pay envelope for the week. They earned it. It was very rewarding helping out others as well as helping myself and my fledgling company.

I had been socking away most of my profits from each and every job. What I did not reinvest in the company was getting banked as much as possible.

We had a zero dollar advertising budget. Everything was based on word of mouth. So I guess I had quite a few very happy customers! We must be doing something right.

Ironically, the friends and family of the students were some of the best customers we had, even after giving the customary family discount. They brought in hundreds of jobs, both large and small that made everyone happy. And when they spoke about the company, they used glowing terms, and told the truth...and that brought in even more business, to the point we had to turn some away, or even postpone a few jobs. But we always gave it our best. Our reputation was the single most important thing to our little company!

~~~~~~~~

I dated only on occasion, and made it very clear that I was not at all interested in a relationship, period. I loved to have a bit of fun, sex once in a great while, but no long term dating. This had the effect of cutting my recreational expenses to the bone!

I was worth a couple of million dollars, but I bought up old, ugly, and dilapidated buildings, and fixed them up. I then sold them back to my public corporation that rented out the finished product. On paper I was just barely breaking even, but I was building up lots of equity, and I was making money on top of my money. I always paid my taxes.

I had a secret offshore account that was into seven figures. It was paid for by after tax dollars, so I always had a good plan "B" in case everything else went south. It was not illegal in any way, it was just a fallback plan. Nobody except my lawyer(brother) knew these accounts even existed. I even had money set aside for my parents and my brother. You never know! I wanted to be prepared. I was happy.

Then disaster struck. Michelle came back into my life. I thought I was free of the bitch, but... I was drawn to her. Like a moth to a flame! Michelle was like a category five hurricane in my life. I should have run away. But she was the love of my dumb assed life. I need to get my head examined. I was playing with fire, but I didn't know it. How could I be so stupid? Because the heart wants, what the heart wants.

~~~~~~~

I was graduating from college after all these years and receiving an MBA. My folks were there, and my brother and his fiancee. I had worked hard to get this degree. All my family was there for me. They were all very proud of me. Hell, I was a bit proud of myself!

I walked across the stage and got my rolled up blank piece of paper, and a handshake from the department chairman, also president of the college.

He stopped the diploma proceedings. He got on the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, This is Mr. Mark McFarland.

He is graduating from this institution after seven years of night and online business courses. He has done something very special. He started his construction business when he was still a teenager in high school. That business now employs almost seven hundred skilled and semi-skilled workers. He has a work/study course that attracts several hundred students every year. It's basically a paid internship to learn the right way to run a construction company.

"He has helped eleven hundred young men and women who have completed the course and gone on to open their own businesses, or get a job in the field. This year he paid the tuition for ten of our own deserving students who happen to be poor. They have all graduated thanks to his generosity. He has started ten businesses over the past five years with the express purpose of our graduate students needing a good push to succeed. These partnerships are eventually solely owned by the students involved. He also paid for the banquet that we will partake of this afternoon, but he wants everyone to know that he did not cook it!" He laughed. I smiled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you our student of the year, and now a Master of Business Administration, Mark McFarland." He handed me the mike.

"Thank you president Templar. If I may have everyone's attention for a moment. Under your seat is a gift card for one of my former proteges who now owns a restaurant. All in attendance here today may use that card for a free meal, on me... There are also ten gold cards out there. Would the holders of the gold cards stand up please?

A young man stood up. Then another one and another. After a few moments there were ten young people standing. These were youngsters, not graduates.

"Folks, you have won a free ride, four paid-for years at this school. There are a few parameters in the envelope but you can now get the education that you need. If you want to, that is. The four years are on me, no strings except we all want you to graduate. So I am going to sweeten the pot. Graduate and I pitch in ten thousand dollars! Each! You pay the taxes. Sound good?" There was much clapping and applause.

"Listen everyone I've taken way more than my fair share of time up here. Congratulations to my fellow graduates. Thank you to all my instructors and professors for helping me graduate. Bye bye everyone!" I tipped my mortar board and left the stage to much applause. That little bit of largesse would probably cost me several million dollars, but crazy as it sounds, I always seemed to get back way more than I invest. This was a true investment in people. I had no idea if it would help me or hurt me, but I was determined to help them! I got lots of hugs and kisses on my way out. It felt good to help others gain some traction in their own lives.

As I went to leave the packed building, there she was. Standing in the doorway. My nemesis. My former girlfriend, Michelle. And she looked like a vision. I wanted her so bad. She had been the love of my life. She is still so vibrant and extremely gorgeous. She made my mouth water, and my heart beat faster.

We regarded each other for a few seconds that felt like a month to me. Her nipples were plainly hard as she looked at me in her silent appraisal. Our eyes locked.

"Congrats Mr. student of the year. Got that ole' sheepskin now huh?" She looked at me in the eyes some more, like she could see inside me.

"Nah, it's just a rolled up piece of paper with a ribbon. The real diploma gets mailed, or you pick it up after all the money has changed hands. The college ensures everything is paid up when they :.I gave her the short version.