Desperate Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Mr. 'almost' graduate, want to go partake of a bite to eat? I want to catch up with you." She was looking at me up and down. Smiling. I was a goner.

"I paid for fifty thousand dollars worth of college feast, so I will be back in a bit. I'm at the head table with all the big mucky-mucks, but if you put on a nice dress, you can be my plus one. You'll need a ticket." I handed her a business card. A chef rushed up and told me a bunch of news media types were planning on attending. Crashing the party really! What to do?

"Don't fret Rene. Just send someone out for some more food and ten more cases of champagne. Keep the reciepts. Here, use this. Don't lose that," I spoke to the chef and handed him my Obsidian card. That was a very dangerous credit card. It was totally unlimited. You could buy a car or a house with it.

"Thank you Mr McFarland." The chef thanked me profusely.

"No, thank YOU Rene. Without you there wouldn't be a party at all. Thank you so much!" He kissed me on both cheeks like those crazy European types. And he was off.

"Mr. McFarland now huh? I guess you are a big mucky muck now?"

"I'm just a simple carpenter."

"I heard they might name a building for you. True?" She said, somewhat awed by that. Not as thrilling when you find out the particulars. Like you're gonna pay for it, or in my case, actually build it!

"I think they want me to put up the money for it first. My training course only brought in a couple of million dollars. They want more, what a shock and surprise. They will be begging at the dinner, I'm sure."

"What should I wear?" She asked.

"Little black dress, or party dress or a ball gown. As my date, nobody is going to give you any grief. It's like a soiree. Wear your dancing shoes." I looked at my former lover. She was very beautiful. Her bosom had filled out, and her ass was still fantastic. She was smiling as she checked me out as well. Her nipples were plainly trying to poke through her shirt. She apparently liked what she saw and never took her eyes off me.

~~~~~~~~~

Well the graduation ceremony and reception were well attended by tons of friends and family. She never left my side, and she touched me whenever she could. We were inundated with well wishers and many of the students I had trained in the construction trade. Several women slipped me their phone numbers and one dirty woman, Mrs. Weston, actually surreptitiously rubbed my cock through my trousers! That was a bit shocking.

She whispered in my ear, "Why don't you stop by the house and I will give you a real graduation present? My husband is away for the next three weeks, and I'm all alone." The eyes she was making at me said it all.

"I'll certainly think about it Mrs. Weston, thank you!" She kissed me on my lips. She pushed those huge boobs into my chest. She was serious about fucking me.

"Call me" and she was gone. Michelle was livid. Ready to kill her. Lions don't give up their catch! Or lionesses.

"What did that bitch want?" Mich spoke with acid in her voice.

"I think she just wants someone to

love her. Me? Probably just wants to ball me 'till her hubby comes home." I giggled. Michelle did not notice that I was still there with her.

"Well, you better not or I'll... Uh... Um." She did not have any say in the matter of my love life, but it was clear that she WANTED ME TO WANT HER. I understand the psychology of my situation. People want what they don't have!

"Yes? You will what?" I asked her. I didn't mean for it to sound contemptuous and I just said it softly.

"I guess just be upset. I have no claim on you. Can we ditch this party and go talk privately?" She was suddenly insecure.

"Michelle, it's my party. I'm one of the guests of honor, and I'm paying for the whole thing, so that kind of makes me the host! That would be very rude, and I am fairly obligated to be here for a while longer. Can you wait until the party winds down a bit? Hey, we have not even danced yet!" I smiled at her when she looked at me. She smiled back.

"Let's fix that." She grabbed my hand, and dragged me to the dance floor. She was still a determined woman. She smiled, but then sharks smile too.

We tripped the light quite fantastic for at least ten dances, and I said, "Hey, let's take a break. I need more champagne." We sat down and had some great sparkling wine. I know that it was great as I had bought it, and paid for it. It had won a taste test from twelve different types of sparkling wine. I'm sure it helped us in our own little romantic comedy as well. She kissed me, on the lips, a very serious kiss.

After all was said and done Rene came up and returned my credit card, and I thanked him for a wonderful meal and a great feast. I handed him a check, over and above what I had paid the man, because he went over and above for the party. He did a wonderful job! He thanked me again with the kissing thing. I just shook his hand and thanked him! Meanwhile, Michele was itching to get going.

"Please Mark, you've shook at least three thousand people's hands. Can we go now?" she had that look in her eyes and I could smell that wonderful aroma of a hot to trot woman. She was ready to fuck.

"Okay, okay. I have to distribute a couple of checks and envelopes, and my duties are done." I found the wait staff and personally handed out cash envelopes towards the tips. There were about fifty waitresses, so it took a minute to get done. I got many kisses in return. One of the waitresses felt me up! Lots of giggles.

"Two hundred dollars?! I'll work for this guy anytime, " one waitress was heard to say.

"I think he's cute. I'd like to see what he erects at home!" another said within earshot of Michelle.You could watch the anger roll in. I handed the caterer his big check, and he was grateful. Soon, I had everyone paid, and I dragged Michelle out of there. I think she wanted to kick one or two of the waitresses' ass. She is very territorial!

"Come on Michelle, let's go catch up like you wanted to." I got her into the car, and we were on our way to her place. She had my cock in her mouth in less than a minute! We only got as far as the first dark alley, and her clothes were off and mine quickly followed, as we made full use of my trucks bench seat! She was insatiable as we fucked and sucked to our heart's content. She came at least ten times, and I think I might have climaxed at least four times. We had to do a frantic redress as the flashing red, white and blue strobe lights came on behind my truck. She put on my dress shirt, and I just had my blue graduation robe on. Then the knock on the window.

"Evening folks, oh I see we have a graduate. Congratulations on making it through! Listen, I know that you are having a lovely time, you just can't have it here. This is just a friendly warning. Now you young folks go on and find someplace more private. I do need to see your license and registration sir." the cop was grinning. Her nipples poked through my shirt she was wearing.

"Mark McFarland! I want to shake your hand. You are paying for my nephew to go to school. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. Here's your stuff back. Now you two have a lovely evening. There is a nice motel right down the street if you are in a hurry. Now go on now, have a great night! Bye" he chuckled and the cop let us go. We made tracks for her place. She had not changed much. She was still built like a wet dream, gorgeous face, big rack and hard nipples, and her cunt was still fantastic and tight. Her behind was still two perfect hemispheres in perfect proportion, and her hooters had only gotten bigger and better since we had seen each other last. She was determined to fuck me into a coma, and I gave as good as I got. She passed out once from coming so hard. I guess I was doing my job right!

~~~~~~~~~~

Her seduction routine was not that terribly sophisticated. She simply went after me tooth and nail. Considering that I had secretly carried a torch for her all these years, it was not long before she and I were wed. Our married life was, in a word, fantastic. We were very happy for a good long time. Too bad I was not privy to her long-term plan. Oh well. Go figure!

I suppose that in the end I was like a prize fish for her. I thought she was truly in love with me. Or maybe she just got bored, and wanted a bit of excitement. Who can really say? She won't talk about the whys and wherefores of her extramarital affairs. I have the information on her and plenty of hard evidence, but the true causes of this mess? No fuckin' idea. That's actually to this very day. I even wonder if she knows why.

But at that time, I was in love, her mistake in school was forgiven and she and I were burning up the sheets. Michelle has many faults and failings, but oh lord can that woman fuck! In the bedroom, in the bathroom, in my office as I'm trying to get a business deal done, with her on my lap and me balls deep inside the hot bitch that she is. Even as we drove down the street, her head bobbing up and down wildly as she sucked my testicles dry! I'm amazed at how we did not crash! It seemed inevitable that she and I would be married and she loved the big diamond that I adorned her ring finger with. When she and I were together, it was like a scorching flame!

That's when the unthinkable took place. My mom and dad, both dead. I never in a million years would have guessed that my folks going to Hawaii would perish in a plane crash. But there it was, they were gone and I was supposed to get over it somehow. I was devastated.

My brother was just amazing. He made the arrangements for the funeral, he took care of everything as he himself was personally devastated, same as me. He managed to get everything accomplished to maintain the big family business until we were able to figure out what to do about it. My brother is magnificent. He is the best there is.

So I took over running the big company. This was in addition to my 'little' mistake company. My brother was never more than a call from me, and I did call. I was responsible for many people and their livelihoods, so I wanted to get it all right.

After a while, he started to just say, "Hey Mr President, you don't have to ask me about all this day to day crap. I do have other things that need my attention. How about you and I just have a good business meeting every other Friday night, drown a few, and otherwise just a text now and then. If you have a serious problem you can get me on the phone immediately, if need be. Otherwise, I have my own fish to fry!" He seemed adamant that I could do it. He did have a law firm to run.

"I'm just afraid of making mistakes! I mean I do the best job I can, but..."

"So what? You are you. A good guy and last time I looked, you are human. We all make mistakes. Try not to make really expensive ones! Seriously, I'm not going to second guess you.

"If you fuck up, own it... and fix it! Before you fire anybody, just suspend them, and we can discuss those issues the next day or so. It will make legalities easier too." He told me.

"I've never done that before." I said.

"Never fired anyone? Ever?"

"I'd yell at the person, pitch a fit, scream and shout, and five minutes later we were ok. Never got to the point of firing someone. Hardly anyone ever quits the company. I get a thousand resumes a month of guys and some women too, looking for a job. I might hire ten out of that thousand. If we are busy, perhaps twenty. But not many. I feel like we get some very good people."

"Well, the business is doing well, actually both of them," my brother said quietly, I could see him thinking.

"Should we be looking at merging both companies? We had talked about it when mom and dad were alive." I asked.

"It's not necessarily the best course of action. Both companies are in very, very different segments of the market. No competition or complaints from either. If we go public, maybe then we could look at it again." My brother was on top of things. Things I had not even considered! It was clear who got the brains in our family and it was not me! I just had the guts and determination, he knew what he was doing!

So we prospered. And next year (against my brother's secret advice) I married my Michelle. My brother did have me and her sign an ironclad prenup. For a good long time, everything ran swell, but then we had a downturn in the economy. We had to look farther and farther to get the jobs that were the mainstay of the business. I had a fair number of long business trips. I always asked her to accompany me, and sometimes she did, and sometimes she did not.

After those good years, I never expected to be blindsided, but I was. I had a two week trip planned and the company we were going to be working for got bought out. No more contracts until the merger was finalised! So I got postponed--nothing we could do about the situation.

So we all flew home. I thought it would be a great surprise for Michelle. It was not. It was a super shock for me however. Catching them in my bed, I was not in the least bit turned on. Seeing her fucking him made me murderously angry! After I put the Weasel into the hospital I felt much better! I never laid a hand on her, although killing her crossed my mind. She had fucked the weasel...AGAIN. I was spitting mad.

She was weeping and begging me for another chance, and asking me to spank her.. Really? I bet she would enjoy that. I packed a bag for several days. I called my brother and awaited the police. I had taken photos and videos of everything that she was doing. I called a local newspaper about an exclusive interview with me and told them everything. Let the chips fall where they may.

My brother was furious with me. He thought my actions had cost us a bunch of money. Well, cost me anyway.

"My dear brother, what's hers is hers. What's mine is mine. She is only getting what? Twenty percent of our joint earnings? Not a lot of money. Take a look. And here is the evidence, taken from my bedroom, on my bed, in my own house. Indisputable evidence of her cheating. I feel so stupid. Go ahead and say it, you told me. You were right as usual. Dammit. I should have listened to you."

"I am going to be sued by the Weasel, but I thought it was worth every penny. If he sues, this is going very, very, public. What do you think about my plan now?" I thought it was a dumb assed reaction to a knife in my back, but it was all I could do. I should have listened to my brilliant brother instead of my heart. He is very smart. He is like a near-genius smart.

"Well, let's not go crazy. I think it will work. We can offer 30% of the assets and she will be shown the contract amount of 20% at the same time. Ok with you? We make sure that she understands the prenup would be the 20% offer."

"Just get it all done. I want her gone out of my life asap. She is a pain in my heart." I looked at my brother. "The worst part, is that I am still in love with the cheating bitch. I need her as far away as possible!"

"Ok, I'll take care of it. I'm going to get a private investigator to keep tabs on her behavior now as well. Every single thing helps."

"Okay, not sure if that will do much for our case, but why not? Let's do it."

~~~~~~~

I waited for the cops. They never showed up! I had no idea why, unless my wife's paramour is afraid of all the publicity. It would definitely get back to his wife. That would be great. He doesn't know that she is divorcing him! I never told her, she called ME. When she has him served, then I will be goin' to jail for sure. I was ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So the calling and begging started up. She was so sorry, she missed me terribly. It would never happen again. That I knew was damn right because she was going to be some other guy's problem!

My problem with the whole situation was that I still loved the bitch. I must be insane. I'm starting therapy... I need to get my head examined. I hated myself for loving her. How many times could I turn the other cheek? How many times would I forgive her? I must be fucking nuts. I woke up and she was on top of me, squeezing me with her one true talent. That girl could fuck! I...I forgave her, again. How could I?

When I see her, my insides turn into jelly, I want to reach out and hold the evil bitch. I want her to love ME. Did she ever? Will she ever? I don't know. All I know is that I miss her. I need professional help I think. She plays me like a violin. I catch her screwing around and chuck her out. I vow never to forgive the bItch.

She begs and pleads with me to take her back... I forgive her, take her back, she fucks me into submission, but then after a little while, she's up to her old tricks again. What is wrong with me? Why do I let her fuck up my life again and again? I must be certifiable for sure.

So we finally divorced, she got her pound of flesh from me and thirty percent of our common assets. That was a very large check! I let her have the house, and I built myself another one way, way nicer. I never told her about the overseas accounts. They predated her and I anyway. I never did find out about the other guy. Maybe he died of some imaginary illness! One can only hope.

I threw myself into my work, and everything was coming up roses again. I split off the dilapidated home and rebuilding section into a quasi separate company, owned only by me and my brother. It was something new for us, being landlords, and selling rehabs. Amazingly, that part of our combined companies made way more money (percentage wise) than the other two! We, my brother and I, were both astonished at the return on investment, just rebuilding busted up old houses and buildings! For his part, his tiny law firm now had ten attorneys and made a shitload of money. The best part about that, it almost ran itself. Of course my brother, the perfectionist, put in a huge amount of time, but he and I were wealthy beyond our own comprehension.

Which brings me back to the present. I walked up to the door of the woman who I had let go, in favor of the serpent. The dumbest thing I ever did. I hoped she would at least talk to me.

"Mark! You son of a bitch!" This didn't sound too good. She smacked me right across my face. Marion grabbed me and pulled me into her house. Arms wrapped around my neck and her lush body molded to mine. Wow, anger and love within ten seconds of each other. That was remarkable.

"What the fuck happened?"She had every right to know. Back to anger. I did owe her some kind of explanation. Hell, I owed myself that same explanation!

"Well, the short version... I forgave her. Damn it, I tried and I tried. But no more. Never ever again. When I was free, you had enough of my stupidity and had gotten remarried to Charlie Bentz. I have been so incredibly stupid in my life, but by far, the stupidest thing I ever did was letting you go! That was a horrible mistake and I paid for it for a few years. I heard that ole' Charlie got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and you fired him as your husband. Is that about right?"

"His hand was in something alright. Or should I say someone! I was going to kill him, that motherfucker. But divorce was easier than going to jail for murder, right?" I had thought about that equation a few times as well. Sometimes murder seemed like a better option!

"Oh yes, been there, done that, made the same choice. You know, you and my dear smart brother told me the exact same thing, and still I forged ahead. I have been such an idiot. I have come here to beg you for your forgiveness of my idiocy and..."

"And what?" she looked at me closely.

"Would you like to go on a date? The only stipulation is that neither of us is allowed to even mention the ex spouses. A clean break from the past bullshit. Only new and fun memories are allowed."

"Memories?"

"We haven't made any yet, so we should get going. How about Chinese?"