Desperate Measures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

The vicarage was an old stone building nestled in a grove of gnarled and twisted oaks next to an even older church with a squat square tower that looked as if it could survive until the end of time. Once Mr Mayfield had closed the thick oak front door behind them, shutting out the howling of the wind outside, and they had shaken the snow off their clothes, Mrs Mayfield led them through a dark passage into the warmth and light of a comfortable living room with a log fire glowing in the hearth.

Mr Mayfield added some new logs from the pile in the inglenook next to the fireplace and they were soon crackling joyfully as the flames took hold and leapt in tongues of yellow and orange up the smoke-blackened chimney. The only other sounds in the deep silence of the room were the soft murmur of their breathing and the slow ticking of the two long case clocks either side of the deep window embrasure.

Mrs Mayfield pulled the heavy brocade curtains across the window and turned to her guests, "That's better, isn't it? The walls of this house are so thick that we are always warm and cosy even in the worst weather. Now take off your clothes and make yourselves comfortable whilst I fix us something to eat."

Rachel and Thomas looked at each other and then at Mrs Mayfield in utter surprise, convinced that they must have misheard her.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mrs Mayfield said, seeing their look of astonishment, "didn't my husband explain to you? We are naturists and only wear clothes when it is necessary — it wouldn't do to frighten the parishioners of course, although some of them share our little secret."

Although they had both seen each other and Mr and Mrs Mayfield naked, Rachel and Thomas felt rather embarrassed at first but soon began to feel at home in the congenial ambience of the room. Rachel courteously asked Mrs Mayfield if she needed any help in the kitchen.

"Not at all my dear," she replied, "I always leave a beef and dumpling stew to cook slowly in the Aga on the days when we go to the clinic, and there will be more than enough for all of us. However, you will find a couple of bottles of red wine on the dresser and glasses in the cupboard over there, if you would kindly take them back to the living room with you. I won't be very long."

When they were all seated around the scrubbed deal table ready to attack the feast that Mrs Mayfield had produced as if by magic, Mr Mayfield lifted a hand to indicate that he had something to say before they tucked in.

"First of all let us give thanks for the food we are about to enjoy and for the pleasant company of friends," and he paused in silence for a moment before continuing, "now let us dispense with the necessary formalities of the clinic. While you are here you must please call us Charles and Rita, and also tell us your real names — I assume that Elizabeth," which was the alias by which Rachel was known, "and Thomas are your professional names."

Thomas was the first to respond and explained that he had been brought up by Catholic nuns in Goa and had been baptised with the name of the apostle. Rachel smiled and said that her name was was also biblical although she didn't think that her parents had Jacob's wife in mind when they named her Rachel, but had called her after her maternal grandmother.

Very little was said while they were eating, apart from words of appreciation for the excellence of the food, but once they were sitting in front of the fire once more, Charles indicated that he would like to speak.

"You might find our lifestyle rather unusual, particularly as I am a vicar," he began, "as well as being naturists we have a very relaxed attitude to sex. We believe in the sanctity of the marriage bond once that commitment has been made, and have always been faithful to each other, although we do not expect the unmarried to follow the same path of chastity. We have never made love to anyone else, by which I mean penetrative intercourse, but we both regard the enjoyment of sex as a gift of The Almighty and have enjoyed intimate relationships with a few very close friends, and this has included mutual masturbation, intimate touching and oral sex. Shared sexual pleasure in a safe and consensual environment whilst watching others and being watched in the consummation of sexual desire is truly life-enhancing, and through orgasm, we believe that we can enter the joy of paradise if only for a moment."

Rita took hold of her husband's hand and lifted it to her lips in an act of tender love before speaking. "What my darling husband would like to say is that the inclemency of the weather that has brought us together this evening should be seen as an opportunity to be embraced and that if you are agreeable we would very much like to play with you. The rules of Angela's clinic are rightly very strict, both for the protection of the members and the therapists, but whatever we might do this evening would be an agreement between friends for their mutual pleasure and satisfaction. Thomas, you have the most beautiful penis and I greatly desire to make love to it, and dear Rachel, I know that Charles feels the same way about your exquisite breasts and pussy. It would give us both enormous satisfaction to give you the same pleasure you have given us, and it would intensify our final rapture when my husband and I join in congress in your presence, as would watching you becoming one in the beauty of carnal love."

ooOoo

When Rachel woke in the morning she lay for a while just enjoying the feeling of Thomas' naked body next to hers. The memory of the night before was still extremely vivid and she felt fresh stirrings of desire in her body as she replayed them in her mind.

The tenderness with which Rita had caressed Thomas' cock and balls was both exciting and emotionally moving, and the look of joy on her face when she took him in her mouth and brought him to a mind-blowing orgasm would forever remain with her. For her part, Charles had been an ardent and skilful lover, and had repeatedly carried her to the heights of pleasure with his delicate caresses and the sensitive way he sucked and licked her engorged labia and weeping vagina. The exquisite intensity of her final orgasm as he pushed back the hood of her clitoris to suck its hard nub and thrust his long fingers into her hot and silky depths was beyond description.

The experience of mutually shared sexual love had been amazing, an experience that was amplified by sight and sound of Charles and Rita at the height of their mutual climax. The ecstasy she felt when Thomas finally released his sperm inside her vagina was almost religious, and for the first time in her life, she understood what people meant when they talked of lovers becoming one flesh in the joy of orgasm.

Thomas stirred beside her and she reached back to grasp his cock where it lay pressed between the cheeks of her buttocks, hard with his morning erection. Rolling him onto his back she straddled his thighs and pressing the head against the mouth of her vagina she sank down on him until she had taken every inch of his magnificent organ deep into her wet heart. He started to awake as she rode him, lifting and rolling her hips with each thrust, her tingling breasts bouncing in time with the movements of her body.

At last fully conscious, he stretched out his hands to squeeze and caress her breasts, pinching her hardening nipples, and when he lifted his hips to push against her, her first climax began to well up from her vagina to envelope her flesh in waves of exquisite pleasure. By the time she felt the muscular pulses of his orgasm running along the length of his shaft and the hot pulses of his cum flooding her vagina she had already crested the summit of ultimate pleasure several times but the joy of her final orgasm surpassed even that of the night before. In the extremity of their ecstasy, they both cried out in a wordless paean of joy as their minds exploded in a blaze of light brighter than the sun.

Totally exhausted by the intensity of the ineffable bliss that they had entered for a timeless moment, they fell back onto the bed still united in the flesh, where they lay for many minutes in the languid repose of post-orgasmic languor, which is how Charles found them when he brought them a morning cup of tea.

ooOoo

The cold snap ended as suddenly as it had begun and by late morning the snow was melting fast. After a light lunch of omelettes and crispy fried bacon, Charles drove Rachel and Thomas back to the clinic. They arrived to be told that Angela had closed the clinic for the weekend. The caretaker had considerately cleared the snow from Rachel's car and after a long parting kiss, she and Thomas went their separate ways.

Once she was safely back in the familiarity of her home, Rachel pondered over the wonderful events of the previous twenty-four hours. She felt a sense of complete liberation and deep happiness as if the shackles of her past life had at last fallen away. When she examined her feelings for Thomas she realised that they could not yet be described as love even though they went beyond mere physical attraction. She also knew she was not yet ready to commit herself completely to another person, and following her epiphany, she was determined to fully explore the depths of her sexuality, at least as far as the immediate future was concerned.

To be continued

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12