All Comments on 'Desperate Measures: The Caterer'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jim1948deusajim1948deusaabout 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

LETS HAVE A CONTINUATION

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh nice

just because they do not have very much money they just give up their marriage for some rich slobs. dumb as best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have to agree, it seems pretty shotty with the whole structure of the wife lying and generally whoring herself and her husband for a small business. But I can never stay mad, you have great syntax.

SwitchMamiSwitchMamiover 11 years ago
Good, but ...

I really think there could have been a way to make Sonia less a liar and more an intrigued harlot. Rather than her basing it all on the money and the business, couldn't you have made her interested in the aspect of swinging? Maybe when she told Luis the truth, she could have admitted to some secret desire to try ...

Though disappointed with the deception, the story was greatly written. Admittedly, I'd like to see a continuation with this, like you did with DM: The Baller/The Baller and The Nurse.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I disagree with the poster above-

It's about taking desperate measures. I wouldn't have minded a little more resistance. It was about the money.

Fun story. I could almost hear the salsa music!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just as it is, please write similar stories

Yes, I agree with the above that the story does need the money angle for the pressure aspect especially for this nonconsent/reluctance section. And yes, I will quote 18th century philosopher Jeremy Bentham that there's fantasy and then there's reality and never shall the 'twain meet. Except he puts it much more colorfully and elegantly.

Maybe the key plot part is when the boat captain tells her husband that there's been a change of plans and Sonia will be the one accompanying the men on the boat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
839 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES