Desperate Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting caught isn’t so bad.
1k words
4.51
22.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER ***

I wore Madison out that night, literally fucking her so hard she basically passed out in her bed. Then I sat up and waited.

I didn't have to wait long to hear the front door quietly creak open indicating Mr. Donahue was finally home. He had hastily retreated earlier before his daughter had noticed his presence, which is probably for the best, she would've freaked.

I throw on Madison's robe before I slipped out of her room, wandering to the other side of the house where Mr. and Mrs. Donahue slept.

When I pushed open their bedroom door, Mr. Donahue stood in the dim light undoing the buttons of his shirt, and my mouth watered at the sight of his smooth chest.

He turned around and saw me softly shutting the door behind me. He didn't look surprised to see me.

"Callie."

"Hi sir, so nice to see you again." My hand goes to the knot around my waist, making quick work of it and letting it fall open to reveal my naked body.

"I'm married, Callie." As he's saying this his eyes are glued to my tits and I know that's the only protest I'm going to get, but I enjoy the chase all the same.

I walk towards him until I'm close enough to start undoing his belt. All 8 inches of heaven springs free as I work his pants open, shoving them and his underwear down his legs in one motion. My mouth waters as I drop to my knees. "And I love married cock."

I suck the head into my mouth as my hand jerks the base. The heady taste of cock as his hand instantly finds my hair pushing me further down has me moaning.

He needs no encouragement to take over, fucking my mouth like a sex doll leaving me slobbering and gagging all over his cock. His thick precum coats my throat and I can no longer ignore my throbbing pussy and I reach down to finger my clit.

The thought of what I'm doing to my best friend turned lovers father with her right down the hall sends me over the edge.

He laughs evily as I cum, shaking and screams muffled by his huge cock. He forces himself further down my throat, holding me there with my nose pressed to his pubic bone, struggling to breath through it.

"You goddamn whore, I can't believe you just came from sucking me off." He holds me there a moment longer before yanking me off and discarding me on the floor, saliva dripping from my mouth. "Get up whore, I'm going to fuck that tight teen pussy now."

We both lose the rest of our clothes and he guides me to the bed positioning me on my hands and knees.

I can feel his cockhead swirl around my clit before he teasingly dips it inside my wet snatch and quickly withdrawing. "Please sir, please fuck me!" I whine.

He growls behind me. "Fucking my slut daughter wasn't enough for you, now you need her daddy's cock too?" He gives my ass a jiggle before slapping it hard. "Well it's your lucky day because I love teenage pussy."

He shoves all 8 inches in me and I have to grab a pillow and bite it to quiet my moan.

"I've been thinking about this all night, I just knew you were going to come begging for my cock."

"Yes Mr. Donahue, did you like watching me eat your slutty daughters pussy?"

His hips slap against my ass again and again. "I came so fucking hard baby."

"I know sir, I bet you were thinking about how good our pussies must taste.

I thought he was fucking me hard before, but thats nothing to what he does now, its like my wordd trigger something in him. He pounds me relentlessly like he's full of anger and he's going to take it all out on my poor cunt. And that's when I understand.

"Is that why you and Madison don't get along Mr. Donahue? You're angry everybody gets to fuck her tight teen pussy, but you?"

He grunts in response and manages to fuck me even harder which encourages me further. "Your daughter is a slut and you're the only one who doesn't get a piece."

"Fuck." He mutters, spanking my ass and I know I'm right.

"What if I could change that for you?" The words are out of my mouth before I have time to think, but as soon as I say it I know I won't regret it. He wants to fuck his daughter and I want him to just as bad.

More importantly I want to test my sluts limits, see what she's really willing to do for me.

"I saw you watching her this afternoon, how hard seeing her under me made you."

"Fucking sluts!" He moaned, reaching around to grab my tits in his large hands and yanking me against his chest.

"Ohhhh!" I moan as he hits that spot deep inside me. "Ohh we are sluts, and if you keep fucking me like this, fucking cum inside me every night, I'll make sure we're you're sluts sir."

"Oh fuck!" He wraps around to rub at my clit, his other hand moves to wrap around my mouth as I shriek from my orgasm.

He grinds his cock as deep as it can go, his balls against my ass and roars in my ear as he unleashes inside me, coating my insides with hot cum, triggering another mini orgasm from me.

It feels like he shoots inside me forever and truthfully I never want it to stop.

He slowly withdrawals as I clench to hold his cum inside, loving the feeling of it, but there's just so much that some of it drips out anyway.

I flip onto my back, dipping a finger in my pussy and swirl it around with a moan before scooping some of our mixed cum out, his eyes on me the whole time. He watches as I bring it to my lips devouring it and closing my eyes at the heavenly taste before going back for more.

On my third taste I flutter my eyes open to look into his hungry ones. "So I guess we have a deal." I smirk.

***

if this story made you cum leave a comment good enough to make me cum (;