All Comments on 'Desperate Sluts Ch. 02'

by Pinkpussydreams

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MikeykeithMikeykeith10 months ago

You are suuuuch a naughty lil CumSlut, huh??!

ohhh, yesss, you are!!!

great story

daughter & her/you is gonna ROCK

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LongTimer2LongTimer210 months ago

Wishing it was a bit longer but I guess it’s hard to type with one hand while rubbing with the other. Hope you had a good cum writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Depraved and hot!

SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDom10 months ago

Such a hot little slut taking Daddy's massive cock so eagerly. but you want to watch Daddy use his naughty daughter. you want a real close up don't you. the two of you in a 69 while Daddy saws his meat deeper and deeper in his daughter's dripping cunt. each withdrawl causing her juices to pour on your lips and tongue as you slather Daddy's pounding cock. but will her cum in your mouth, orhis daughter's pulsing cunt? you're going to get that load one way or another. like the eager little girl you are.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue, I'm getting harder each chapter I read, and I want her to get her mother too. A big family orgy in the end.

LordDeanLordDean10 months ago

What a hot, sexy story. Thank you for the erection. Now, come finish me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous