Desperate Teachers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin lifted Melanie to her feet, kissing her tenderly on the lips. It was the first time they had kissed. "Nice," he said wistfully, and Melanie smiled. She knew this phrase was not in the script, so he must meant it. Then, taking Dianne's hand, he pulled her to her feet as well, and they too kissed. "Nice," Martin repeated; it was also sincere but having said similar to Melanie, he felt the need to say it.

"Let's get these thongs off, he said casually, and with two swift movements, he knelt in front of both women and removed their knickers. He then got them to remove his trousers. "Now get on the sofa, and let's see if you are close enough friends now to scissor each other." He added, sitting on the arm of the sofa and playing with himself in anticipation of the ladies putting on a further show for him.

When he had got to this part of the story, Martin had gone instantly rock hard, and the idea he was going to witness this had made Danny insanely jealous.

Martin watched as the ladies arranged themselves on the sofa. Although not strictly in the story, Dianne took the lead. This would be a new experience for him, watching two girls making out in a way he thought of as properly. Sure he had seen girls kiss before but not without clothes and not pleasuring each other.

He loved watching their beautiful legs intertwining and the sensual kiss they shared before they got down to business. Dianne showed Melanie how to support her body with her arms and lift her torso. This allowed them to press their pussies together, which seemed to have a powerful effect on them. If Martin had enjoyed the little moans and groans of delight from the ladies before. Now the sounds of pleasure they were making were on a whole different level.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Keep doing what you are doing," Dianne cried in a strangely high-pitched voice. Melanie had no actual words, but her little cries were just as infectious, and the occasional sexy giggle she made was so hot. Martin stroked Dianne's head, making her look back at him. She smiled, seeing how turned on he was by the performance and realizing that, in turn, made her so horny.

"That's it. Please show me how close you guys are now. Kiss!" Martin said softly. The two women eagerly rose, grabbed the back of the other's neck, and came together in a sensual embrace. They parted, and Melanie began to rub her friend's pussy harder, making Dianne cry out. She may typically be the more subservient one, thought Martin, but Melanie plays her part.

"You guys seem to be getting there," said Martin, and to prove it, the teachers shared another kiss. Immediately they parted, Melanie began thrashing around again.

"I want your cock," whispered Dianne, "please feed me your cock again. Let us show you are part of this team too." Martin smiled and moved closer, Mrs. Banner grabbing his dick and placing it in her mouth as soon as he was close enough. She would suck for a while and then have to cry out, and then she would blow him some more. "Are we doing enough to keep our jobs?" She asked. "Enough to get the Headmaster's confidence in us back?"

"I think you are," Martin replied before losing himself again in the moment. Watching his teacher blow him while her colleague was pleasuring her was incredible. But the story called for him to treat both women equally, and he remembered, if anything, Melanie was the better cock sucker. "Perhaps Miss Anderson wants some dick too," he said. "Turn around," he commanded without waiting for a response. It wasn't like the story gave her a chance to protest.

Dianne helped move Miss Anderson around and into a more upright position. Martin could see she was desperate to keep their pussies rubbing together correctly, so she began to drive her friend's movements from the hip. Martin was not bothered. He had to stand on the sofa, but he could still get his blow job. That was all that mattered!

And wow, did Melanie go to work on his cock. Her head moved back and forth like a jackhammer. From her mouth came the sound of choking and gagging. This was not really in the script where Melanie should have remained more passive. Instead, she was so turned on that she could not help herself. Fuck can she can blow a dick, thought Martin. There was no scripted response since they were already wandering away from the story. However, Mrs. Banner spoke for him.

"It's so hot watching you two," she said. "I should have called you the cock slut Melanie and written about the salvia all over your chin. Melanie was covered in sticky, thick dribble. But back on script, people, it's time for my friend here to get fucked while she eats me out." Martin smiled and bent down, holding his lovely teacher's face. Fuck she had beautiful eyes, he thought.

"You ready to do something for the team," he said earnestly.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Excellent. Move around so I can fuck you from behind while you eat your colleague out. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir," she repeated, and she did as he told her. Martin gave her and Dianne a few moments to get into the groove. Dianne helped her friend with her hair as Melanie got comfortable while ensuring her ass was easy for Martin to access. Martin stroked his dick for a bit, simply watching and enjoying yet another scorching scene before he slipped into place.

"It's so good," moaned Diane lifting herself to show how earnest she was as Matin offered up the head of his dick to Melanie's pussy. Melanie raised her head briefly, and Dianne watched the look of bliss on her face as Martin's cock slipped inside her. Then Miss Anderson did her best to focus on pussy licking. "I love watching you get fucked," said Dianne pushing her friend's head onto her pussy.

It was Melanie who came first. Martin had begun to pound her hard, and she could not concentrate on what she was supposed to be doing to Dianne's pussy. She began to chant that she was coming, and although this was not in the story, Dianne just stroked her hair and made encouraging noises to Melanie and Martin. Telling Martin to fuck her friend harder and offering reassurance to Melanie herself. She quickly crashed over the edge, coming hard and fast with a little cry.

Martin moved further over the top of Miss Anderson, still screwing her but moving with long slow strokes now. Melanie, for her part, made herself go back to licking Dianne's pussy, and Martin decided he could use his imagination and did something neither woman expected.

After licking them, he used two fingers to fuck Dianne's pussy while still screwing Melanie. Melanie smiled and focussed on working her tongue on Mrs. Banner's clit.

"Oh shit," Dianne cried, "why did I not think of that?" And then she began to plead for both Martin and Melanie to make her come. Mrs. Banner's voice seemed to get higher and higher as she got more and more excited by this double attack on her pussy.

"Oh my god, yes." she cried out, throwing her head back and grabbing the sides of the sofa tightly with her hands. She came just as Melanie had, hard and fast. Her body was trembling, and her breath took on a rasping quality.

"Now, let's see if you can take one for the team too," Dianne said breathlessly, feeling like maybe a rest would be better than more fucking but not wanting to let anyone down.

"Of course, I am ready to play my part," Martin replied.

"Good, get on your back then," she ordered, "Melanie, you sit on his face; it's my turn with his cock." As they organized themselves and before Martin's mouth was covered by pussy she asked. "Do you think we are bonded?"

"I think, mmmmmmmmm, you are, mmmmmmmm stars of the mmmmmmmm team," replied Martin. Melanie had pressed her pussy against his mouth, released it, and pressed again, giggling as she did at the game she had invented.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, though, as once Martin had answered and she had sat on him correctly, he had gone eagerly to work. Dianne jumped onto his dick, riding up and down with enough vigor to make the sofa creak. Thanks to Dianne, the three of them found another hot way to make love to each other, but the focus was on making Martin come now. Three-way sex was more exhausting than their story-writing had imagined. So, although the two women did stroke each other bodies and occasionally kiss, mainly Melanie was left to enjoy the way Martin was probing her pussy, and Dianne was free to bounce up and down on Martin's cock as hard and fast as he could.

However, she could not get him there, and the two women swapped over. Melanie was delighted for the chance to ride more dick whatever the story said. She tried to show she could do it harder and faster than Dianne, who sat expectantly on the floor waiting for at least the ending to be back on script. Her fingers lightly stroked her pussy.

Finally, Martin's breathing became as ragged as hers had earlier, and he suddenly lifted Melanie and eased her onto the floor so she was beside Dianne.

"Lift your head," Dianne commanded as Martin stood over his teachers while stroking his dick and breathing hard. He let out a long, loud cry as his seed spurted forth from his dick, showering the faces of both teachers who looked up at him with their mouths open wide. The two women kissed, passing Martin's spunk between their mouths. They licked his cock and picked up any spunk on the other 's body with their fingers and then fed it to each other.

"Wow," they said. "What a story, and what a fuck!"

"And what a pair of sluts," laughed Martin. "May you stay desperate, teachers, forever."

"Promise we will do something like this again soon," said Melanie, and the other two laughed at how she had changed her tune. It was like the fictional tale of team bonding through a three-some had worked.

They all fell silent for a moment having the same thoughts. Unfortunately, the school was back tomorrow, and further opportunities would not be straightforward. Nor would Melanie and Dianne teaching classes containing Martin and Danny.

"Crap, my husband is back tomorrow as well," complained Dianne. "That's the icing on the cake!"

But then they all three laughed. With Danny as well, they were a team. Melanie and Dianne needed to act out their slutty personas, and Martin and Danny were delighted to oblige them. They would find a way.

12