Desperate Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed you, too." So much that I sometimes cried myself to sleep -- though I'd never tell him that.

When he reached for his fly, I actually whimpered, knowing that after six long months of being without him, we were finally going to be together.

Daniel chuckled as he kicked off his jeans. "You don't look scared now, though if I were you, I might be. I need you so bad right now, I don't think I'll be able to hold back."

Eyeing him as he stripped, I grinned. "Then don't. Just take me, Daniel."

Once he got his clothes off, oh lordy, the man just looked so hot, all tanned and toned, he had my mouth watering for a taste of him. Especially since his mighty weapon was rock hard and pointed right at me. He looked like some kind of Greek god; tall, tightly muscled, and handsome as all get out. And the way his eyes were raking me over, I could feel my sex clenching hard, knowing that soon we'd be joined as tightly as we could be. And I could hardly wait to run my hands over all that smooth, hot flesh.

"Hey, don't you know, nobody wears anything on their honeymoon," he teased, grinning as he tugged off my yoga pants and cast them aside.

My eyes flared as I watched him stroke himself in his hand for a few beats, his eyes hot as fire as he stared down at me naked and waiting, so wet and ready for him, I had to remember to breathe. And when he shook his head and murmured, "You know, I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful than you right now," I could feel my heart clenching in my chest, just hearing him say those words.

When he dropped to his knees, put his hands on my thighs and parted my legs, I thought I'd die when I felt him touch his tongue to me and then slowly drag it across my sex till I was tugging at his hair and he had me squealing like crazy. God, he could get me hot so fast. Lapping into me deep, he trailed a hand up my body till he was cupping my breasts, teasing my nipple with his thumb, and I knew it wouldn't be long till I was shivering right to my toes with every inch of me tingling.

When he latched on and really began to suckle my clit, my whole body started to quiver, feeling ready to explode. Overcome, as the most amazing wave of indescribable pleasure began to wash over me, I threw back my head and screamed out his name, nearly squirming right off the couch, it just felt so good to finally let go and surrender myself to him.

Ooh, I loved his mouth, his wonderful talented mouth. Oh, and the things he could with his tongue as he just kept lapping into me over and over, were driving me out of my freaking mind.

Truth was I loved everything about him, and not just his looks. I loved the way he touched and kissed me. And I adored how kind and thoughtful he was. He had such a big warm heart. But the way he made love, made me feel like I was the only woman in the world -- at least for him. And I knew I didn't need a piece of paper to know he was mine, and that I was his. We were made to be together.

After he'd got my whole body quaking, he lifted his head, looked into my eyes and said, "Baby, I've gotta get inside you." Do I need a condom?"

My thighs already starting to tremble, at the thought of him finally sinking inside me, I shook my head. "No, I'm still on the pill, and there's been no one but you."

He looked straight into my eyes for a moment and then he grinned, looking relieved, and told me, "Same goes."

DANIEL

Even with my dick hard as granite, my weight on my hands looming over her, ready to slide in deep till we were chest to chest, and just as close as we could be, part of me could hardly believe I had her back in my life. And this was really going to happen.

Desperate for another taste of her, I licked at her lips and thrust my tongue inside and she moaned and tugged down my head. God, I loved this woman. But now that I've got her back, even if she's determined to dig in her heels and decides she can never marry me, I'll just have to be okay with it, because there was no damn way I was going to lose her again.

Looking down at her, I smiled at the way my little sex kitten moaned arching her back, offering herself up to me. Of course I took full advantage, tracing my tongue around each delectably hard peak, sucking them one after the other into my mouth. She sounded so sweet, she had me close to getting off on the sounds coming out of her alone, as I feasted on her breasts. And such pretty breasts, too -- so round and soft and warm, a perfect handful. And best of all, now that we're 'married' every inch of her was mine.

Though I was enjoying the hell out of exploring her body again, I just couldn't wait to get inside her. Lifting one of her legs over my shoulder, pressing open mouthed kisses to her thigh, I looked down at her sex and rolled my eyes. The little blonde curl on top of her mound that always tickled my nose just looked so inviting I wanted to taste her there again. But now that we'd have weeks together to enjoy each other, I gave in and I took hold of my shaft and groaned at the tightness of her as I slowly eased my way inside her.

Oh, god, she was just so warm and tight, it felt like I was coming home. I'd missed being with her like this so much. And the way she wrapped herself around me, slipped her tongue into my mouth and kissed me as I thrust a little deeper with every flex of my hips, just felt so good.

I kissed the end of her nose, as put my weight on my hands, loving the way she smiled into my eyes. Though she was far from being my first, I'd never felt anything close to this kind of connection while making love to anyone before her. And this was how she'd spoiled me, because now there was no one else for me but her.

Though I'd been aching for her, I still took my time and slowly pushed in, then pulled almost all the way out, before sinking back her into inch by inch, smiling at the way she shivered and clutched at my arms as I slid in and out of her over and over again.

Her eyes drifting shut, starting to moan, she murmured, "Oh, Daniel, you just feel so good." No argument from me, finally being with her again, chest to chest, buried as deep inside her as I could get felt like heaven on earth.

But when she dug her heels into my butt to let know she needed more, chuckling, I clutched her ass in my hands and picked up my pace, tunnelling faster and harder with every thrust. Till I could feel my balls beginning to tighten and saw that she was starting to shiver, and I knew we were about to come and come hard, hopefully together.

I figured I must have hit her right where she needed me, when she threw back her head, and her grip tightened on my arms as she cried out, "Ooh, yes, right there, oh, wow!" Then she was clamping around me so tight, I could feel myself letting go, pulsing hard, and filling her up. As the most amazing jaw-dropping shudder I'd ever felt ran through me, I let my weight fall onto her and I pulled her into my arms. Gently stroking her hair, with her lips pressed to my neck, she shivered and clenched around me even tighter, till I knew I'd given her everything I had to give.

Rolling with her onto my side, I reached for the blanket and covered us to keep us warm. With Kate happily snuggling into my chest, pressing kiss after kiss along my neck up to my ear, I don't think I'd ever felt as elated or relieved now that I finally had her back.

I squeezed her tight little butt and asked, "So, how you enjoying married life so far, Mrs. Ellis?"

She grinned and squeezed me right back, and whispered against my lips, "Mmm, so far... so good."

Though she might not know it, tonight we were starting our lives together. And now all I had to do was keep her this happy for the next fifty years or so and our life would be perfect. I figured it shouldn't be too hard to do. At least I hoped...