Desperate times

Story Info
A cruel Mistress takes advantage
2.2k words
4.39
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put these on," she said. She, being the hooker I had just paid to piss all over my face and humiliate me. She was holding her cotton panties, which were now soaked in her urine. Her eyes were cold as I took them from her and started to put my leg through one of the holes.

"Not like that. Put them on your face loser. " I looked up at her and gulped. I had asked for this no doubt, but it didn't stop me from burning red with embarrassment as I slid her dripping wet panties over my head, letting the absolutely drenched crotch area of the panties rest on my nose and mouth.

"Good boy. Now come and lay on my bed I want to tease that cock of yours till you beg me to fuck you bitch".

I didn't need asking twice. Making my way back into her bedroom I spread myself out on her kingsize mattress. It smelt fresh and the fabric was silky smooth against my naked skin.

I felt a sense of trepidation as she immediately strapped my wrists to the frame with some pre-set shackles. My ankles soon followed and I focused on controlling my breathing and not letting her know how much I was enjoying it.

I didn't want her to have to up the ante and attempt some other ways of humiliating me I might not like, particularly as I had already agreed with her that whatever she wanted to do to me she could. And anything she wanted me to do for her was also acceptable.

Not knowing what she would want was part of the fun in my mind. Would she make me lick clean her sweaty toes? Would she want me to masturbate in front of her and then eat my cum?

It didn't matter really. Fulfilling a womans sexual fantasies or desires was what satisfied me. Being treated like nothing more than an object for their pleasure made me feel wanted, at least in some capacity anyway. It is strange what the brain seeks after a decade of not much luck with women.

"As I play with you boy, I want you to tell me how much you love me. How you would do anything for me. Explain to me in detail the kind of acts you would be willing to do. You only booked an hour but convince me you will be an obedient filthy little whore for me little boy and I might keep you here for longer so I can make full use of you".

My cock was rock hard already but now twitched and pulsed, leaking pre-cum at the thought of being a slave for this sexy woman.

She was only 5' 3", a petite girl, but she knew I was wrapped around her finger already. Now nude with her panties on my face, she straddled me and let my cock slap against her stomach.

"Mmm boy. Seems like you would go pretty deep if I let you. Would you like that slut?"

"So much Mistress", I said, clearing my throat and letting my brain reel off filthy acts I had imagined and fantasised about doing for a hot woman like her.

"Did you just say you would eat your cum!?"

She was shocked by that one I guess.

"Of course Mistress, if it pleased you".

"Well then..." she had a mischievous look on her face now as she slowly slid her hands down my chest.

As they arrived at my cock she gently clasped her fingers around the shaft and began stroking it up and down, teasing more pre-cum from me. Looking into my eyes she explained what she wanted to see, and why she wanted to see it too. Understanding her motivations turned me on. A lot.

"I just really, really hate it", she continued. "The stickiness. The disgusting taste. It is slimy, smelly and gross". Makes her throw up at even just the thought of it in her mouth, she said.

"I've tried it a few times," she said, reminiscing, "My first boyfriend was so hot and dominant. As soon as he came in my mouth though, I gagged hard and spat it out on his cock. He still wanted me to clean him up though! And I did. Watching him leering down at me as I licked and sucked his horrible slimy salty cock was one of the most degrading experiences of my life. As you can guess from my disgust, I didn't do it again for him. And he actually ended up dumping me for that one reason."

She looked sad now as she thought about what could have been had she only enjoyed it. Then she returned her eyes to mine, and her smile returned.

"I hope you hate it just as much as I did boy". She had a big smile on her face as she spoke now. "I hope you gag and try to spit it out, just know that if you do I will be kicking you straight out of here with your cum stained mouth".

She was stroking me faster now, her hand pumping my cock with a tight grip. She wanted to see me eat my cum and she did not want to wait to see it.

"Don't hide it though. Grimace and look upset when you swallow. I want to film it for when I play with myself later as well slut. Is that ok?"

That was not ok I thought. I did not want to be on the internet somewhere with that kind of content. This was supposed to be private fun. Not to be known by anyone.

She had stopped stroking me now though as I hadn't answered. Clearly she was getting ready to end it right now I thought.

"Yes of course if you want Mistress", I said, wondering whether I was gonna regret this moment forever.

"Fantastic", she giggled as she grabbed her phone from the bedside table, leaning across me and letting her nipple brush across my chest as she did, emitting another twitch from my cock.

Setting the camera up she made me state my name as slutboy. She explained to the camera what was going to happen and then silently went to work. She pulled her panties of my face and spat into my mouth. I thanked her and she just called me a stupid whore.

I realised I was going to cum any second and suddenly really wanted to get out of this. I did not ever have the urge to go through with this kind of extreme version of my fantasy after I had actually cum.

She wouldn't care though. Her pussy was resting on my thigh, and I could feel the juices pouring out of her as she teased me more about eating me cum.

"Hahaha, you are so gonna hate this I know it! You need to swallow though no matter how much you gag freak boy"

And then I knew it was happening. With no way of holding back any longer I let her know I was gonna cum. To my surprise and quite frankly, my elation, she went straight down on me and wrapped her mouth around my cock. She stayed there for a good ten seconds and made sure she got every last drop, softly sucking and teasing with her tongue until I was pumped dry, before moving up and quickly swapping it into my mouth.

I saw her moving up and went to protest and tell her no, that just left my mouth open as she quickly locked lips and then spat my cum out.

"Ewww that is absolutely disgusting", she said, gagging slightly and spitting over my chest. "Hold it in your mouth while I clean my teeth freak. If I come back and it is gone you will be too".

She left her phone on my chest, and I desperately wanted to somehow delete the video. The warm salty cum in my mouth from my own balls was disgusting, just like she had told me. I thought about just spitting it out but knew that wasn't an option if I wanted to stay.

I must have been left for only a minute or two, but it felt like 10 minutes had gone past before she returned. She picked up her phone and made me show the camera the cum in my mouth again.

"Well I didn't think I would do that. You are a lucky boy. If I hadn't had you tied up I would have made you eat it from..."

She drifted off that train of thought with that mischievous look again.

"Anyway. Gargle that shit like the dirty slut you are boy. Hahaha that is actually hilarious", she said. "Tastes fucking vile doesnt it?"

I nodded in response and she laughed some more, before spitting into my open mouth once more. "Swallow it slut, and then thank me for it".

I did as asked and she played on her phone. No doubt sending the video to her friends I thought. I felt like an utterly filthy whore now. Just like she and I had both wanted.

"Ok", she started, "you are now my bitch. That video is pretty bad you know? I did tell you I was a kinky girl didn't I slutboy? Well now you will really find out. I've wanted a stupid little fuck-toy like you for a while and now you are going to really live like a one, for a beautiful horny woman, just like you always wanted."

"Your balls are mine boy".

With that said, she locked a metal cage on my now limp cock. It took a minute of her fiddling down there, but I was too shocked to respond, all I could think about was what she would do with the video and how could I have been so stupid as to let her take it?

With my cock locked and secured she immediately got up and stood above me. "Are you scared boy? Awww that is cute. But you showed me what you liked. I read the stories you sent, and I looked at all the captioned pics you like. This is your dream and I am gonna make you live it. I don't care if you don't like it slut. You will experience it tonight".

I was lost in a world of my own making. One I had dreamt of and wished for so often when horny. But now I was scared. This was getting very real now. And what did she mean by I was hers? I decided I wanted to speak up but found I couldn't say a word. My lips were dry and I was finding it difficult to breathe.

"Oh you look parched sissykins," she said, stepping off the bed and grabbing a bottle off of the counter. Climbing back on top of me she slowly rested her pussy lips on my mouth and poured some water down her crotch and into my mouth, giggling a little as she did. Wincing at the coldness she still pushed back against me, clearly enjoying the feeling of me sucking the water that collected on her down there. She moaned and stopped pouring the water. Instead gripping my head and riding my face, rubbing her clit against my nose as I stuck out my tongue to get inside her pussy and lap up the juices.

She was unbelievably sexy and I wouldn't have wanted to have been anywhere else in that moment. But then it happened. My hardening dick had quickly hit the limits of its new home. Not being able to even get hard was frustrating and I struggled to come to terms with it. My new mistress meanwhile was making full use of her freedom, using me as she had promised.

Riding my face was clearly something she enjoyed and after only a few minutes she let out a loud moan and squirted right into my open mouth. Gushing warm liquid coated me and as she continued to cum she told me to keep my mouth open and swallow it. I did as she asked, swallowing as much as I could, and she called me a good slut. It kinda made me happy to hear the praise.

She must have saw me looking pleased. Before climbing off me she spun around and pointed her ass at my face. "Kiss my asshole right now". I liked rimming a nice hot ass and she definitely had one. Her big round butt was a surprise for how small she was. Now with her waving it in my face I gave it a firm kiss, like you would your grandmother's cheek.

"Haha no no no...give it a long french kiss now boy. Don't be shy. Mmm that's it. Yes just like that boy. Now dig it out like you are trying to taste me properly you disgusting ass licker. Haha yes...oohhh my-mmm..you are filthy."

I was filthy. I had done this before but never with this much- ahem- vigour, shall we say. She was rocking back and forth on me, working my tongue as deep as it could go as she rubbed her clit some more.

"Listen," she began, "I have another client now and he will be here any minute. Don't worry he will be quick, he only paid for a half hour. I'm going to let you hide in the closet with your chastity device off if you get in there willingly. Try not to make a noise though, I can only imagine the beating you would get if he spots you in there bitch boy".