Desperate Times Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two men got their rhythm coordinated, and really began fucking her, she began the now familiar motions and sounds that accompanied her orgasms. Whimper was burying his dick balls deep into her with each stroke, and Stubby was enjoying feeling her asshole slide up and down on his cock with each of Whimper's strokes.

When she came this time, (#11) Whimper grabbed her shoulders, and pulled as hard as he could, pressing the tip of his dick as deep into her stretched cunt as he could. She was shaking her head and screaming at the top of her lungs right before she succumbed to her powerful climax and went limp. She slowly came back to her senses, mumbling OMG, OMG, under her breath.

Whimper pulled out of her worn out pussy, and told Stubby to hurry and finish up, he wanted a piece of that ass now. Stubby rolled the limp and sweaty woman over onto her stomach, pulled her up on her knees, and began well and truly fucking her ass. They got good pictures of her ass being stretched wide by his big prick, and he soon shot his wad into her ass for the 5th load of the night.

Not a word had been heard from Rebecca since her last orgasm, and as soon as Stubby pulled out, they all laughed and pointed at her gaping asshole. Whimper quickly went where 5 men had gone before, sliding easily past her ring, since he was a bit smaller than Stubby, but when he pushed his entire length into her on one stroke, Rebecca started making some noise again. Whimper told Ball-less to wiggle in underneath her, and to bite on her nipples to keep her from passing out again, because he was getting ready to fuck the shit out of this asshole.

Ballless slips in underneath the tired and bent over slut, and with one hand shoves a HUGE dildo into her pussy and holds it in place with his palm as Whimper begins assailing her asshole with his big instrument of torture/pleasure. Rebecca thinks to herself that her holes are so stretched out by this time that no normal man will ever want her again, but at the moment she can't be bothered to give a shit. That huge cock going in and out of her ass is all that she cares about at the moment.

She yells out, "fuck meeeeeee," to no one in particular, and begins working herself up to another orgasm. Her tits are swinging wildly above Ball-less' mouth, so he takes the opportunity to bite on them one at time, back and forth, back and forth. Each bite makes her scream out in pain, which is quickly erased by the feeling of her ass being so filled up with so magnificent a cock. She and Whimper both climax at the same time, (#12 for Rebecca) and she can't help but collapse on top of Ball-less.

Whimper slides out of her ass, and spreads her ass cheeks for some pictures of her wrecked back door. A couple of guys take the opportunity to spit into her open and gaping hole, and someone pulls the dildo out of her pussy, and the gape of her asshole becomes even more evident and rounder.

Force comments that "big fucking open hole" would make a good toilet, and after roughly shoving the big dildo that just came out of her pussy into her ass to keep it spread open, he picks her up off the couch along with Leaky, and they carry her out onto the back deck.

Force tells her to get down on her knees, put her forehead on the deck, and reach back and spread her ass checks so he can use her ass as a pisser. When she has assumed this degrading position, he pulls out the dildo, and many pictures are taken as he fills up her anal cavity with his hot, stinky piss. As her hole runs over, they can all see white cum mixed in with the piss, and they laugh as they point out which little bit each thought came from their ass fucking of the whore.

As soon as Force had emptied his bladder, he shoved his semi-hard cock down into that hole, and fucked her hard, laughing when her forehead bounced off the deck from his thrusts. He tired of this just as soon as the other guys starting pissing on Rebecca as well. :-)

All five of them were now giving her a golden shower, and she was very quickly soaked head to toe in their smelly yellow piss. When they had all emptied their bladders onto her, they told her to walk back into the lodge and to not sit on anything in her current condition other than a bar stool. It would have to be said that she didn't really walk back into the room, it was more like a waddle than a walk.

Stubby hands her a drink and helps her up onto a bar stool. Remembering being chastised for keeping her legs together earlier, she spreads them so all can view her red and swollen pussy lips. Piss is still dripping from her hair down onto her legs and the floor, and her ass and cunt are oozing the evening cum of 6 men onto the stool as she struggles mightily to stay upright on the stool.

Carl asks her how's she feeling, and Rebecca takes a long drink of her sour before answering. "How do think I feel, asshole? I feel like a fucked up, used up, and abused whore. I sold my body for money because I had to, in order to save my precious son's life, and I have been taken advantage of by a bunch of son-a-bitchin' perverts who are sorry excuses for humanity! I've been fucked, double fucked, triple fucked, face fucked, ass fucked, and pissed on by 6 cocks. All of this in one night, for the 1st time in my life! How the fuck do you think I feel, I ask again, asshole? "

The room got real quiet. The guys all looked down at their naked feet, and couldn't meet her eyes: until she said, "I get to do it all again tomorrow night, right? This mom turning into a slut can't wait!"

The tension quickly left the room, and Carl told her that her gang bang obligation was over for the night, and that she was now Stubby's property until 8:00am in the morning, when she would become the property of Ball-less. Stubby asked the group if he could let her shower tonight since she had been such a good sport, good fuck, and good whore, and they all agreed that she could. Everyone started reliving the events of evening, and Rebecca even chimed in a few times with comments of her own, but it was obvious to Stubby that she was worn out, so after about 30 minutes of drinking and chatting, he helped her down from the bar stool, and leads her up the stairs on a pair of very unsteady legs.

He helped the naked Rebecca get into the shower, and they both enjoyed a long hot shower together, and Rebecca was secretly pleased that his cock was stiff by the time they gotten out and dried off. They went into a bedroom and crawled under the covers where Stubby slid his big cock easily into her still wet and overstretched cunt and made slow passionate love to her before they both drifted off to a sleep that was much deeper for Rebecca than anyone else in the lodge that night.

12