All Comments on 'Desperate Times Ch. 06'

by kinkyasacheapgardenhose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Think about the physiological abuse her body would have gone through

For just a moment. We’re talking a prolapsed rectum, potential STDs, incontinence, acid reflux....the list goes on and you think she would be all in? The money she makes would go to her medical bills and reconstructive surgeries. A pool cue is 5’ long and rigid. The colon bends about 6” inside. You would have risked puncturing her bowel which will kill her if left untreated. Trust me, you don’t want to see what damage a ruptured colon will do.

Now, maybe watching a grown woman puss and shit herself is a turn on for you; but for the rest of us, it’s a fucking embarrassment. You think needing a colostomy bag is hot? Or maybe you want to change her diaper; but again, most of us don’t find it attractive. Then you’ve abused her throat, rubbing it raw...and then you make her drink E. coli tainted semen which risks blood poisoning. Picture food poisoning only worse.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. If you’re going to writes a story, you better know what in the fuck you’re doing. But rearranging the laws of biology to fit your story just makes it shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If I wanted realistic I would have picked up a biology text

Thanks for a fun story, I enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one of the best short stories I have read in here.

hope they come by for grill night or she gets in money trouble so there will be new episodes

regards nordjyden-dk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one of the best short stories I have read in here.

hope they come by for grill night or she gets in money trouble so there will be new episodes

regards nordjyden-dk

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 3 years ago

I understand wanting to increase the disgusting. But this was just a bit to much. Ok In most part but over the top In others. The body fluid and e. Coli to mouth was to much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An entertaining story, if I didn't know better , I would think you are a fan of Kink.com. Several of the scenes are quite similar to scenes from several of their channels. Well done. And thank you for ending it on a positive note.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous