Desperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I love you, too. Just when I think our relationship can't get any better you surprise me and do something to prove me wrong. I really love that about you."

"I guess I should go into the bathroom and clean up. I seem to be slightly bloody."

I went to the bathroom, got a washcloth and wet it, and then wiped the blood from my crotch. There wasn't much, at least not as much as I expected. When I had myself clean I turned and Ben was coming in to remove the condom. He did so and tossed it in the waste can. I passed the washcloth to him and he wiped himself clean of blood and seamen. Then we returned to the bed.

"I need another coke. Fucking makes me thirsty."

I got back up again and returned with another can of soda from the fridge.

"Let me have those peanuts. I'm hungry, too."

We ate our snacks for a while and then decided to go out again so we could get dinner and do some walking.

After getting dressed, we left the hotel and started walking back towards the campus. It was not really far and we came to a street with a lot of food places as well as retail shops. It was not too busy but it was also between semesters. We picked a place and got something to eat. We were both in high spirits and really enjoyed being with each other.

After we ate we struck out again and walked around the outskirts of the campus. The streets were busy as it was around five o'clock. The place was humming with traffic but the sidewalks just had a few people going about their business. The campus is a beautiful place with lots of big old trees and a mix of old and new architecture. The flower beds were also in full bloom with a wide array of plants. After a while we returned to the hotel to plan the following day.

When we were back in our room Ben brought up a map of the area on his laptop so we could see where potential apartments were located. The optimum location for us was between the campus and our place of work. It turns out there were three possibilities that were in that location. We made some notes and decided the order we wanted to visit them. With that task done we relaxed and watched a little TV.

After a while we were both felt drained from our busy day and we hit the sack together after getting undressed. Ben set the alarm and I cuddled up next to him and was asleep before long.

**********

The alarm went off and I was still next to Ben. I was feeling warm, loved, and totally relaxed. If I could wake up this way every day I would be the happiest girl alive. Ben reached over and turned the alarm off, then he turned over to face me and pulled me into his arms. We looked into each others eyes and then he kissed me. I pulled him closer to me and felt his hard cock press against me.

"Do you wake up with that hard cock every morning?"

"Almost. Don't pay any attention to it, it has a mind of its own."

"Seems to me it wants something, and if you ask nicely, I might just give it what it wants."

"Not before I pee first."

"Good point. I need to go too."

"You first."

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business. I also ran a brush through my hair and brushed my teeth. When I returned to bed Ben went to do his business. I was still wearing panties and a T-shirt so I stripped those off and waited for Ben to return.

When he did, he quickly removed his underwear and climbed back into bed. We took each other in our arms and just held each other for a while.

"I could really get used to this, Terry. You feel really nice."

"Me, too. You make me feel safe and warm. You also turn me on when you hold me."

"You do the same to me, but it shows more on me."

I reached down to hold his cock and it was really hard and ready for business. I pulled the cover back and moved down closer to it. I was really fascinated with it. It looked to be about 6-7 inches long and I could get my hand barely around it. I stroked it and decided I wanted it in my mouth. I started licking it first to get a feel for it. I then re-positioned myself so I had a better angle and then began to put it in my mouth. Right away I knew this was going to take practice to get right as I could only get about half it in my mouth before it was too much.

"Oh Terry, that feels wonderful."

I was doing the best I could to give Ben as much pleasure as I could. Clearly this was going to take practice. I relented and moved back up to kiss Ben. He turned me on my back and started to kiss my breasts all over. My nipples were getting really hard and it was intensifying my pleasure.

"God, Ben. That feels really good."

I pulled his head into my breasts and held it there. He continued to massage one breast while he used his other hand to massage my crotch. He was quickly bringing me to the edge.

"I want you in me, Ben. Get a condom and fuck me."

Ben reached into the nightstand for the box and extracted a foil pouch. He laid on his back and put it on. He looked very tempting in the position so I swung my leg over him and sat up on his legs.

"Do you mind if I am on top?"

"Not at all."

I moved up a little and held his cock to direct it into my pussy. It went in easily with no pain at all. I settled down on him and then smiled at him.

"God that is unbelievable, Ben. You fill me up nicely."

"It feels the same for me. Does it hurt at all?"

"Oh no. It feels really good. How do you like it, fast or slow?"

"Start slow and build from there."

I lifted myself up until he started to withdraw from me and then came back down.

"How's that?"

"Great, Just keep going."

So I did, nice and slow. I was really turned on and this was getting me even higher.

"You are so beautiful, Terry. I still have trouble believing this is happening."

"I know. But it feels so right. And I never want it to stop."

We started fucking in earnest. I was bouncing on his cock and he was pumping me in the same rhythm. I just never knew that making love could be so beautiful. It was the best when you love the person you are with.

Suddenly, I was right on the edge and I just had to push myself over. I started fucking furiously and then I was there. It was stupendous. I was cumming and cumming. I could no longer sit up and I collapsed onto Ben's chest. And still I was cumming. Ben wrapped his arms around me and held me as close as he could while he continued to fuck me. As I was starting to come down Ben climaxed and his whole body vibrated.

As he came down, we both lay there just appreciating each other. I lifted my head little and kissed Ben for a long time.

When we broke the kiss, Ben said "Terry, you are the best. I can't believe what I have been missing all this time. Why haven't we been intimate before this?"

"I guess we were just afraid. I know I was, especially when I found out I might lose you. Thank you for agreeing to this arrangement."

"And to think it took me all day to agree to it. I must be stupid."

"No, just careful. But it looks like it will work out for us."

"I'm glad. I guess I had all these pent up feelings for you that I did not realize were there. But now that they are out in the open, I know my true feelings about you. And I know I do not want to lose you, either. I know I love you and that will make college even easier. Just being with you is wonderful."

I kissed him again.

"Maybe we should get ready for the day. I really want to find the place where we will live for the next few years."

I hugged and kissed him again after his proclamation. Then I disconnected from him and headed to the bathroom. We both got ready together. I showered while he shaved and I fixed my hair while he showered. We dress together and then went hunting for breakfast. Neither of us wanted the hotel breakfast, one day was enough of that.

We found a place that served breakfast just off campus. It was pretty good even if it was just simple fare. After that we started with the first apartment complex on the list. It turned out to be a dump, rundown and not well kept. We both did not even want to investigate the place just from its appearance.

The next place was much better. We let the manager show us around and we looked at two of their two-bedroom apartments. They were really nice but a little pricey. We told her we would get back to her today with a decision.

The third place was charming. There was no pool but the apartments they showed us were very nice. They had all the amenities including internet hookups in each bedroom and the dining room. The rooms were good size and they were all freshly painted. When we asked about a long term lease her ears perked up. We wanted something for at least two years with the possibility of renewing it for additional years. She was very accommodating and offered us a good monthly price with a option on renewing it at a 10% increase. The price was within our budget so we looked at even more apartments. We found one towards the back that had everything we wanted. They had just repainted it so it smelled fresh and new. The appliances were almost new and it was all electric. We had to pay the utility bills but the price she offered still made everything acceptable.

We went back to her office and signed a lease which would start on Saturday. We paid the deposit and left with keys and a contract. We got back to Ben's car and hugged each other.

"Well, we did it."

"Oh Ben, I am so excited. A place of our own!"

"Yeah, pretty neat, huh? It is so much fun. I can't believe you are going to be with me during college."

"Hopefully, even longer. This so exciting."

We kissed briefly and then got in the car. Before we left Ben turned to me.

"I think we should leave for home today. That will give us time to get home today. Then we can get a rental first thing tomorrow and pack everything so we can head back here by noon on Saturday. We can get mostly unpacked that afternoon and be at work Sunday."

"Just so we get back and have enough time to make love again before we go to work."

"Oh I think we can make time for that."

He smiled and I smiled back.

He started the car and we headed back to the hotel to check out. We had done it. I was never happier than at that moment. I was going to college and I had Ben with me. What could be better?

I was no longer desperate.