All Comments on 'Dessert is Served'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is this autobiographical?

Great way of telling an age old story. There are so many Margos and Adams out there. My own 'Adam' encouraged me to 'do a Margo' and we both enjoyed the 'desert' I would bring home for him. As we got more experienced, I sometimes had my 'desert' served to me at home whilst 'Adam' watched and then I'd feed him. Unlike your version, 'Adam' and I didn't divorce. But since his passing, I've found myself 'Adam No. 2' and he's equally fond of eating a nice fresh cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave

As a teen I loved sniffing and masturbating over my sisters panties. One morning, they were damp with a musky aroma. They turned me on hugely. Of course this was her boyfriend’s semen I was tasting. I really got a taste for sperm after that and finally one day the jackpot, a used condom. I had been spying on them so swiped it just after their shower. It was as still warm!

PrettyInPanties69PrettyInPanties69over 2 years ago

Great story to bad it had to end in divorce, she could have had the best of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I REALLY Loved this story and would love to see it continued!!!

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Well written and erotic!

Thanks!

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 2 years ago

Your descriptions of the smell and taste of a well fucked sperm filled pussy always make me come hard. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also really liked this story and would love to see it continued. You really are good at describing a good creampie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...