Dessert is Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

For as long as we'd been together Margo had always insisted that condoms were a requirement for intercourse. But ever since finding out she was cheating on me, each time I went down on her, somehow I had both dreaded yet expected this day would come. The day I would be faced with choosing -- between sucking and swallowing some guy's semen from my unfaithful wife's pussy, or... Giving up licking her pussy altogether. And now I knew. As always -- the pussy wins!

"Make me cum again," she insisted. I began sucking on her clit. "You may be dickless, but you've sure got a great tongue. John's cock has got to be more than twice as big as yours. But his oral skills don't come close to yours."

[HA! Well, at least I've got that going for me.]

Lapping the length of her pussy, I found myself searching out stray droplets of John's spunk. "My little cuckold is cleaning my unfaithful cunt and drinking my lover's sperm." Just hearing her remind me of exactly what I was doing caused an involuntary little whimper to escape me. Yet I found myself extending my tongue even deeper to scoop out what I could.

"You like me fucking other guys, don't you? You like knowing that big cocks are using my pussy?" She had asked those questions numerous times before. As always I moaned my approval to each question. Then my wife asked a new question. "You WANT me continue coming home full of their spunk, don't you?" My dick hurt, it was so hard. There was no way to deny my desire for her to do just that. A deeper, more emphatic moan, more like a growl came from deep within me as my head bobbed up and down leaving no doubt that she was right.

Maybe this is what it would take. There just might be hope for saving our marriage yet.

So lost in lust for this latest form of humiliation, I couldn't help myself. I stopped licking just long enough to add, "If you ever need your pussy cleaned, I'm your man!" With my eyes still locked on hers I resumed lapping her swollen pussy.

Margo smiled and said, "God! You are such a pervert. Wait until I tell John how you not only enjoyed seeing the evidence, you swallowed it as well." The praise and ridicule went on for several more minutes before I finally got her to cum with my tongue. When she climaxed, one final dollop John's cum rolled into my mouth.

No sooner had I swallowed my reward when she got to her feet saying she was tired and went to bed!

Being so suddenly all alone, feelings of being a complete and utter loser washed over me. Then heaping onto those feelings was disgrace and embarrassment. She was in our bedroom, on the phone, telling John exactly what I had done. And what I had admitted to. How humiliating!!! Margo had used me for her own pleasure. Yet there I sat. Wiping another man's sperm from my face, then wrapping that cum coated hand around my painfully erect dick to lubricate it as I jerked myself off to one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

Only a matter of days later papers were served and we separated then divorced.

Still, I couldn't stop thinking about what she did to me: Offering her unsuspecting husband her used pussy, even though it was filled to the brim with the cum of her lover, should have been bad enough. But add in, not only did I swallow the thick cream, I thoroughly liked the taste of it! How sick and twisted is that? Another man fucks my wife, pumps so much cum into her twat it is overflowing, then she just smiles and watches as I aggressively lap it up and eagerly suck it down. As if I had thirsted for it all of my life.

What kind of man does that? Oh, the humiliation of it all!

Yet, with each passing day, every single time it replays in my head, the hornier it makes me.

Yeah, in the years that have passed and with the few sexual relations I've had since, I have tried a few creampies of my own making. But almost as soon as my orgasm peaks my libido crashes. So does my drive and enthusiasm. And in all honesty, my cum isn't nearly as thick or as plentiful ... or tasting nearly as good as I remember the dessert was I was served that night. And the longer this goes on, the cravings for a better, thicker creampie only increases.

So, yeah. It's safe to say it: I am a pervert!


DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers
12