All Comments on 'Dessert With the Neighbors'

by moodcouple

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ViSexualViSexualalmost 17 years ago
Loved it but, little let down because,

Damn! At first I thought my wife had written it.

We did some swinging years ago and have written erotica together too. And, our names in the erotica was Mike and Jan! LOL! And her real name is Carol!

At first I thought it might be her way of saying she's ready to explore, swinging, again with me.

But, as usual, you wrote a very fun story and allowed me to live, vicariously, the things I'd love.

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn at first I thought that some teenager

or other underaged person wrote this. Just using the fuck many times does not mak for an erotic story. Yours is no different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice job!

I really liked your story. I'm not sure if it would be that easy to arrive at the fact that a neighbor is swinging but tits still a hot story with good characters and most important of all you let me know what was going on inside the characters heads instead of giving a narrative of what happened. Please write more of these two couples!

ghytifrdnrghytifrdnralmost 17 years ago
criticism

A good hot story, but it was kinda spoiled for me when Carol's husband started out being Rob and then became Stan.

ghytifrdnrghytifrdnralmost 17 years ago
criticism

A good hot story, but it was kinda spoiled for me when Carol's husband started out being Rob and then became Stan.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
GreatHot Story

Don't pay attenion to the nit pickers. My too young gf(38) and I loved it. Maybe someday someone will write a hot story about a short fat balding man getting on with a very hot 38yo.

juicy_julietjuicy_julietalmost 17 years ago
i'm juicy

wow. totally made me *juicy*. please tell me part two is coming soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2 women, 3 men?

So it was Jan and Carol, and Mike, Rob and Stan... but Rob apparently just watched? He wasn't mentioned in the activities, despite being one of Carol's husbands.

Or did I misunderstand?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous