Taming of the Upper Crust

Story Info
Posh girl is put in her place and humiliated.
30.5k words
4.35
33.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves characters from my previous stories My life as a dom, but it may be read as a stand alone.

MASTER

Emma has been at Cambridge University for several months now, she says that she has a nice room and shares some facilities with three other girls, one of them is a real snob. She just expects them to do as she says. Basically she is a spoiled brat.

Somehow this girl has discovered our relationship or that Emma calls someone sir or master on the phone and pestered her to arrange a meeting with me. She was very posh, girls boarding school, house with servants and used to being in charge. Why the hell would she want to be a submissive? She obviously would not be able to do it.

Eventually I succumbed. I made Emma write a contract which basically said if she disobeyed she would be kicked out. I booked a hotel room in Reading and told Pippa to wait there for me.

I arrived back at my room to meet an angry Pippa standing at the door. I pushed past her and opened the door. "Stand there." I indicated a space near the end of the bed. She was quite tall, about five nine attractive blondish hair, professionally styled, a slim figure and a dress that cost more than my entire wardrobe.

"I have been waiting twenty..." She had a snooty attitude that I would have to knock out of her, maybe literally.

"Shut up." I said before she could finish.

"But..."

"I said shut up." She shut up. "You will speak when asked a question, if you are not happy the door is there." She looked as though she was about to speak but thought better of it. "You will do as you're told, immediately without hesitation. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?" She looked puzzled.

"Yes sir?"

"Put your hands on your head," I walked up to her and lifted the hem of her dress which was quite flowing up over her head and covered her face. This exposed her knickers and bra. I turned my back on her and made a cup of tea, sat down and slowly drank it, all the time staring at her standing waiting. "That will do for now, take your dress off." She worked the dress off her face and began to unzip it with only slight hesitation. She stepped out of it and I indicated that she should hand it to me. I threw it into the corner of the room. "Put your hands back on your head. Walk to the door and back, let's see that arse of yours, give it a sway" She did look good, feet crossing as she model walked and arse swaying.

The supercilious look was no longer super perhaps just cilious, I walked round her, feeling her arse, stomach and held her jaw tight moving it side to side. "Take your bra off." Another expensive piece of material. She unhooked it, shucked it forward and handed it to me, I threw it into another corner.

Now as you know I am not a tit man, these were too perfect, probably a B cup and probably enhanced. I fondled them, tweaking her nipples, I went behind her and held them. I decided to do what I did with Michelle some time ago. I squeezed her tits back so her back was pressed against my chest and her arse pressing against my erection.

"Take your knickers off." She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and started easing them down. She could get them no further than her knees.

"Please, I can't get them any further."

"You can't get them any further what? And did I give you permission to speak? You are wasting my time, you have this superiority ingrained in you, there is no way you can change it."

"No sir, sorry sir."

"Hands back on your head." She complied immediately. "Spread your legs." She moved them about eighteen inches apart the maximum allowed by her stretched knickers. I walked round her, starting at her tits, twisting her nipples and jiggling them up and down. I moved down to her pussy and inserted two fingers into the wet hole.

"What a dirty slut you are, your cunt is sopping wet." I examined her mouth by putting the same two fingers in. "Suck them." She seemed to enjoy doing that. I took my fingers out and walked behind her. "Take your knickers off slowly." She pushed them down and stepped out of them, I threw them to the other side of the room.

"Bend over." Her pussy glistened and she had a very neat arsehole. I got my camera and took some photos.

"Where is your phone?" I asked.

"In my bag....sir" I fished it out, made her open it and took photos of her arse.

"Grab your ankles and look between your legs." I took photos with my camera and her phone. I showed them to her. "They nicely show your tits, arsehole, cunt and face. You can keep them to show your friends, I love the way it shows your wet cunt, in fact that will be your new name 'wet cunt'."

I lay her phone on the floor so she could admire her picture. I smacked her arse. She screamed and staggered forward. "Did I give you permission to move?"

"No sir."

"Then why did you?"

"I couldn't help it sir."

"Get back in position and don't let it happen again." I smacked her right arse cheek and she managed to remain upright. "See you can help it, fetch the chair from the dressing table." She brought it to me and I sat on it.

"Lay across my knee with your hands on the floor." I adjusted her tits so they hung free. I began smacking her arse, rapid strokes, not too hard. I squeezed her nipple with my left hand before leaning over and using two hands to slap her arse.

After a lot of spanks when her buttocks were bright red I told her to get down. "On your knees." She jumped down and was on her knees looking up at me with puppy dog eyes, quite a change from her snobby look earlier.

"Your clothes are scattered around the room, you messy cow, you will crawl to that corner, pick your bra up in your mouth and bring it back here. When you crawl for me you will arch your back, keep your arse in the air, exaggerate the sway and move slowly." She did not hesitate but had a questioning look.

I will say her red arse beautifully framed her neat puffy pussy lips which just showed a slickness in the crack. She played the part wonderfully and looked very sexy. She picked the bra up, turned round and looked me in the eye, smiled as best she could with her mouth full and set off towards me.

Her tits with their pokey out nipples looked good, enhanced or not. Dropping the bra at my feet and looking for praise which I did not give. "Knickers." She set off in the opposite direction and returned with her knickers in her mouth. "Use your knickers to clean my shoes." She started polishing, I bet she has never cleaned shoes in her life.

"There is a stain there, lick it off." I wondered if this was a step too far but no she began licking my shoe. "Take my belt off and undo my trousers," She did this, I folded the belt in half and put it in her mouth. "Crawl to the bed, kneel on the edge with your arse up, your head down and use your hands to spread your cheeks."

Well things were really looking up, no hesitation, in fact with enthusiasm, she looked like she wanted to do it. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, discernible even with the belt in her mouth. Was she expecting me to use the belt on her or for me to fuck her?

I finished undressing, took the belt out of her mouth and put it round her neck and pulled it fairly tight, not allowing it to constrict in any way. I put a finger into her pussy which was fully lubricated, pulled it out and shoved it straight into her arse. That made her jump. I removed it and put my cock into her gaping pussy.

After two or three pushes her fluids were running down my balls. "Don't you dare come until I say you can." I put my thumb into her arsehole. I did not keep fucking her for long as I was near to coming myself. "Get down on the floor and suck my cock."

I stood up and she knelt at my feet. "Suck it and keep looking in my eyes." Wow here was this posh girl kneeling at my feet sucking my cock and looking adoringly into my eyes. I smiled down at her and dropped a load of spit onto her face, she carried on sucking, I shot my first load into her mouth then pulled out and spent onto her face.

I lifted her up. "You have been a good girl and will be rewarded but now we will have a rest." I led her by her nipples to the side of the bed, rubbed the spit and jizz into her face and made her lie down. I climbed to the other side and put my arm round her. I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear. "You have behaved much better than I expected and therefore will be allowed to cum tonight if you carry on in this way."

"Thank you sir."

"The road to orgasm is not always a smooth one and you may have some trials and tribulations before then. Because you have been good I am taking you for a posh meal this evening." I tweaked her nipple. "Go to sleep."

Pippa

Emma said she would arrange for me to see a dom, friend of a friend apparently. I'm not sure I believed her but when she phoned and said I was to go to Reading to a hotel room. I was to obey his every command.

What the hell, I wasn't expecting this, fantasy is alright but do I actually want to do it? Why is my pussy wet at the thought? Fuck it, I started getting ready. I can always walk out, I'll tell him what I am willing to do.

I've been standing outside the door for twenty minutes and the bastard hasn't answered it. He's got one more minute then I'm going, who the fuck does he think he is, twat. Fuck him.

He walked right past me, opened the door and told me to stand in the middle of the room. He stopped me when I tried to speak, who does he think he is? I need to lay down some rules and he was doing just that. He lifted my dress over my head so I could not see and left me alone while he rattled about. Again I was waiting this time I could not see and he could see me in my underwear, feeling very vulnerable. He told me to take my dress off, this is it, I've come this far, fuck it. I looked him in the eye and took it off and gave it to him.

He threw it in the corner! Does he know what that cost? He walked round me as if he was examining a prize cow, poking and prodding, pinching and patting. He made me take my bra off, why is my pussy wet and my nipples sticking out? Why am I still here? Okay I'm turned on like never before and without really touching.

He threw my bra away, fondled my boobs and squeezed my nipples. He stood behind me pressed my boobs back, I could feel his erection against my bum so I twerked on it. I was fucking liking this, he is in control, is this what I wanted? Taking my panties off in this position was impossible but I got them down as far as I could.

When I tried to explain he shut me up and made me call him sir. Legs spread and hands on my head I was so vulnerable, in his control and wet, wet, wet. He put fingers in my pussy then in my mouth. He called me a wet cunt because that is what I am, he said. My heart was pounding, I was near to coming, I was so humiliated and so in need and so wet gown there.

Humiliation? I didn't know what it was. He went even further and took photos of me bent over showing everything and I mean everything, boobs, fanny, bumhole and my face, he made me smile for the photos. To add insult to injury he took the same photos with my phone so I could show them to my friends!

He smacked my bum hard twice, then put me over his knee and spanked me like a child, a lot, it hurt. I had to crawl and pick up my bra while he watched me, I wiggled my bum. I returned with the bra dropped it at his feet, I looked up at him pleadingly hoping he would take pity on me and fuck me.

He sent me crawling for my panties and made me clean his shoes with them, licking dirt off with my tongue. At least we gave our staff the right equipment to clean shoes. I had to kneel on the edge of the bed, this is it, he is going to fuck me. He put a finger into me, took it out and put it into my bum, hell that was a shock. Then he fucked me, with his thumb in my bum, I leaked all over him. He said I must not come, I held on. I don't know how or even why but I managed somehow to obediently not orgasm.

He made me kneel on the floor and suck his cock while looking into his eyes. He let his spit dribble onto my face while I was looking at him. He came into my mouth, I don't do that, for fuck sake I don't swallow, then he spent the rest over my face.

He rubbed the mess into my face and laid me on the bed. Said I have been a good girl and would be rewarded. Good girl? Who does he think he is? And why has it made my pussy tingle and leak. He was to take me for a meal, not the reward I wanted. He told me to go to sleep, I didn't obey him for once, I was too worked up to sleep. He slept and I resisted the urge to masturbate.

Master

I had a nap, when I woke Pippa was already awake. "You look a mess, go and have a shower. In fact, make a brew and we will shower together. No sugar."

"Yes sir." she said as she set off for the kettle. We showered, she made a good job of washing my cock. We dried each other, I brushed her hair while it was wet while she was sitting in a chair naked. The chair was opposite the door. I used a tie as a blindfold as I did not want her to see the visitor.

"Open your legs. I like to look at you and don't close them until I say." I messaged Emma to bring Pippa's new clothes. Shortly after there was a knock at the door. Emma came in, Pippa crossed her legs. "Pippa!" She hesitated and uncrossed them but did not open them as wide.

"Thank you for that, Brian." Emma smiled, took Pippa's clothes and left.

"I have bought you some new clothes for this evening but seeing as you crossed your legs without permission you will have to be punished."

"Yes sir."

"Your punishment will be in two parts, firstly you will lie on the bed, legs as wide as you can make them and I will slap your pussy. The second is that you will not wear a bra this evening."

"Yes sir." She went to the bed by feel as she was still blindfolded, lay on it and spread her legs wide. I left her like that while I had another brew, I admired her gaping pussy before slapping it ten times and removing the blindfold.

"Open your present." She rushed to the bag and took out a skirt and a top, a pair of 3" heeled shoes and knickers. Apart from the shoes and knickers all were labelled Primark. The shoes had the highest heels we could find in the second hand shop.

"Thank you sir." I was not convinced she meant it.

"I am going to label you so that you know what you are. Every time you look in the mirror when you are naked you will know just what you are. You will spend a lot of time naked. Lie on the bed." I picked up a black Sharpie and started under her left tit in mirror writing '3 holes' and underneath 'and tits'. I had been practising mirror writing for this precise situation.

"Get up and look in the mirror," I ordered. She stood and proudly walked to the full length mirror and saw reflected back:

'3 holes'

'and tits'

"That is what you are three holes for me to use as I fancy and a pair of tits for me to play with or torture as is my want. Understand?"

"Yes sir," she looked distraught, she was blushing.

"You will have that reminder on you, at least you know you are good for something.

"Yes sir."

"Now come here so I can examine each of these holes, just to make sure they are worth having. Bend over while I inspect your arsehole," it had been bleached and for an arsehole was very attractive. "Yes, Your arsehole passes, later I will fuck it. Your cunt looks quite attractive from here with its coating of juice, it obviously likes being my property." I put a finger in her pussy then in her arse.

"Well those holes don't seem too bad, turn round, on your knees while I check out your mouth, open wide." I put a finger from each hand in her mouth including the one that had just left her arsehole and felt around. "Just your tits to test now," I said, lifting her by her nipples and kissing her on her lovely button nose. "I have another present for you, stand in front of me and play with your nipples until they are good and hard." They were pretty rigid already. I put on a nipple ring, flower shaped that gripped the nipple without piercing. She looked pleased with them. I got dressed while she made a brew.

Pippa

He woke up and said I looked a mess, cheeky bastard. He made the mess, we showered and dried each other and I was made to sit blindfolded with legs open. There was a knock at the door and someone came in. What the hell? I am sitting here exposing everything and he lets people in. I crossed my legs and was admonished so I uncrossed them. He spoke to the guy, Brian, he must have read his badge. It was the fucking hired help, probably staring at my pussy and boobs, he'll go out and have a wank now I suppose. He is pushing me to my limit, I'll tell him where to stick his orders.

I was to be punished, pussy smacked and not wearing a bra when we go out, that's no problem. I made my way to the bed as ordered, lay back and theatrically spread my legs, I'm very supple so I was spread wide. He slapped my pussy and it hurt. He slapped me a dozen times. I cried out in fact I cried, this is the first time he had really got to hurt me. Even so my pussy was tingling on the inside as well as stinging on the outside.

He said he would label me with what I am, what the fuck, I know what I am. I'm an attractive, intelligent young lady born to be a leader. He apparently has other ideas. Weirdly he started writing under my left breast, writing backwards. I could not tell what he was writing but it was not 'attractive, intelligent young lady.'

Fuck me, three holes, is that all he sees me as three fucking holes. Literally three holes for fucking. Fucking cunt. I wanted to slap him, I'm more than holes and more than tits to play with. I've got a brain, a personality. I'm a person not property to be used. Emma warned me but I still didn't expect this. I also did not expect to have a soaking wet pussy and nipples like organ stops.

He explained what it meant, I'm not a kid, I can read, I can understand what it means without the smug bastard telling me. I should just fuck off out of here. Why won't my legs take me? Because the bloody things are obeying my cunt and not my brain.

He had me bend over while he looked and felt my pussy and bum. Oh the shame my pussy was soaking he could see, I hate him, I hate my pussy for showing me up. He put fingers in my mouth, had one of them been up my bum?

He put rather attractive rings on my nipples that made them stick out permanently.

Sir

"Now let's see what your new clothes look like." I gave her the knickers, red nylon with black nylon lace trim, either they had had the cotton gusset cut out or had never had one, she will love the nylon tight on her pussy. They were at least a size too small but she managed to get them on with quite a struggle. The next was the skirt which fit quite well, perhaps a little small and short. The top was fairly tight, tight enough to show nipples that were erect, hers were, the nipple rings made sure they would stay that way.

"Beautiful" I said as she put the shoes on. "We will have a drink downstairs while we wait for the taxi." We went down in the lift, my hand on her arse for the benefit of the camera. We sat on stools at the bar. Pippa desperately tries not to show too much.

At the restaurant we had delicious first and main courses, Pippa was obviously uncomfortable in her new clothes, it's a pity it wasn't a posh restaurant with staff who knew her. "When I tell you to, you will take your knickers off and put them on the table." I smiled at her. "You may take them off here or in the toilet or wherever. I will start the timer on my phone. You may wonder why, when we get in the lift you will open your mouth and I will put the knickers in it. You will pull your skirt up and get down on all fours. I will smack your arse."

She looked worried. "You are wondering what this has to do with the timer. We are on the sixth floor and for every twenty seconds it takes you to get your knickers on the table we will stop at a floor, one minute forty and we will stop at every floor. Okay? "

123456...8