All Comments on 'Destined Hearts Ch. 12'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
josranvictorjosranvictorover 4 years ago
Vanalas if this is the end then,i'll NEVER EVER READ YOUR STORIES AGAIN

i swear to u and i MEAN IT,U VE MADE US HURT VANALAS ,,,,, I SWEAR I WILL NEVER EVER READ FROM U AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well, that just happened...right? Right! But whatever. Normally, I would've been freakin' mad right now but nah, I'm just looking forward to meeting 'the next' Mr. Marasigan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FREAKING HORRIBLE

I HATED THE WAY THIS ENDED!!!! IT SUCKED SO HARD!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
are you kidding me.

WTF

Wasted all this time reading your story and you've given it a bullshit ending without some kind of trigger warming at the beginning.

Won't bother with your shit anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you for real

I have been waiting month for these new chapters and you allowed praveen to feel love and commit suicide at the end. WHY????? I'm crying now. Why did you have to kill praveen and he suffered so much and had to die in the end. OMG you are kidding me right. This touched my heart, how can I read your rest stories when you played us in this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't get all worked up peeps!

It's kinda expected, you readers' reactions but you should've know by now that Van never disappoints. This dude's full of suprises so don't hate him. This may or may not be the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a waste

you enthralled your readers (with outrage) and you have been successful at that!...but i got this feeling that a few chapters are on the way...

you just don't end a story with so much followers just like that...it's like you suddenly end the story abruptly...

anyway, if you really aimed to get a reaction, well i guess you succeeded on that. you're right - we felt the passion and much more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PISSED OFF

WTF Praveen deserved a happy ending, Bruce and Andre should get what's coming to them, worst ending EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Free

VANALAS VANALAS VANALAS

When's the sequel gonna be out??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Everything happens for a reason

If Van said this has to happen then it should. Its a drastic plot progression yeah, even I myself expected few more chapters before this ends. But you know what they say if the ending is not happy then it's definitely not the end, at least in this case...maybe, just maybe. But this chapter is freaking killing me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOOOOOoooooooooooo

How could you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Bitch...I sacrificed alot just to keep up with the story and here you are ending it already.....ur such a jackass....change it plish ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@

You made me cry... you bad author. Very sad and rushed end.

But I was hoping he'd survive and somehow, be naturally pregnant and come back to avenge like your other stories and have happily ever after with Santiago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This isn’t the end of him. You can’t have him go through y’all that stuff just to freaking die that’s a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Its season 8 of Game of Thrones all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What????

After all this time, keeping your readers interest. You end the story like this? So what hope are you giving your readers that when something bad happens to them, good will always prevail. So what happened to the almighty protection? Vanalas I am seriously disappointed in this. Please change the ending and give a better ending. Because this does not encourage us to read other stories.so how sure are we that in LA Dona Miguel won't die too. Please change the story and give us a better ending.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 4 years ago
An Exceptionally Painful Story

This was an exceptionally painful story from beginning to an awful end. Like so many others, I am extremely disappointed. Praveen suffered on nearly every page...but I kept reading always hopeful that good would triumph. My disappointment with the author is that he encouraged that hope...when, all along, planning a sad end. Gay men have so much to challenge them in this life so we often turn here for some happiness and hope....Van, you disappointed us badly. Praveen and your faithful readers deserved much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plot hole

What about praveen dad Richard what about his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's the second time I see this happening! People on Lit never comments on stories. When the story is great, readers here just read and move on even if they loved it.

Note to authors: if you want people to leave a comment on your story, kill your main characters and write a sad ending! *lmao*

Chancem77Chancem77over 4 years ago
very good story but....

This can't be the end of it. Andrea has to get what's coming to her and Bruce for what they did. If the God in this story is really so powerful then we all know that he can bring praveen back. I hope that he does, I hope that you continue on with it and I hope that Santiago and Praveen end up together. Antonio doesn't deserve him for how he's treated him. Please I hope that you decide to write more. Don't just leave us hanging this way. At least show us what happens to Antonio and his family. They must get their comeuppance somehow. They should be punished and harshly.

Chancem77Chancem77over 4 years ago
Just a thought

This is just a thought I had so you can take it or leave it but I was listening to the song "If I die young" and I when I heard the line "funny how when you're dead people start listening", I started thinking. wouldn't it be an interesting twist if Praveen's spirit came back to the mansion and in a sense started haunting Andrea and Bruce while at the same time his presence is felt by Antonio and he begins to feel really guilty and regrets what happened. Santiago has a grand funeral for Praveen and lays his body to rest in a tomb where he can go and look on him and mourn. Mean while Praveens soul won't rest until the truth is exposed and everyone realizes how he was wronged and then the "Almighty" somehow curses or punishes Andrea for her misdeeds. Maybe he causes her to get into an accident that renders her ugly the rest of her life so that no man will ever love her, and her outside appearance now shows the ugliness that she has inside. Very Greek tragedy in a way. You can end it will Praveens soul finding peace once the truth is out and moving on with a final farewell "Ghost" style to Santiago, or have the "Almighty" spare him and allow Santiago's love to revive him. That worked in the end of the Dark Crystal when Jen Held Kira's lifeless body to his chest and the mystic said hold her to you for she is part of you as we all are part of each other. And when he did so she was revived. I don't know, I like a romantic ending lol. But anyway as I've said, just a thought I wanted to run by you. Story is great, I think it ended kind of abruptly is all and would love to see more added. This is probably by far my favorite of your stories and I have read them all. Great job and can't wait to read what you do next. ~Chance~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The End?

The headder on your author page says a 13 part story. This is only the 12th part. I do so hope for an epilogue. Did Praveen really die, was Grandma Katy right about the bloody footprint omen, does Ethan love or even like Andrea, what happens to the ownership of the company if Praveen isn't married to Antonio, does Praveen love Santiago and how will Praveen feel when he meets his father?

This has been a delightful,teary, happy, edge of your seat story that I have totally enjoyed. I hope you keep writing stories. Each series is better than the last. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I still love you Vanalas but hear me out pls

Destined Hearts is one of your best novel. Please don't waste the record. Some of us still can't move on, especially on Praveen's tragic ending. Poor boy. Oh! Vanalas! Your majesty I am so excited for Destined Hearts: Praveen's story. I think I may have a theory on that novel. I'm so excited for book 2. I think I am sensing that you are making a book 2. Fuck, of course you are! Your majesty!

You're a genius author, you know that. Ever since I started reading your stories, there are things that I always love about your works.

One, I know you have a thing for plot twists. Who doesn't like thrilling and shocking plot twist?

Correct me if I am wrong but, I guess in the last chapter. where you annouced the death of Praveen, maybe you are just giving us hints about what's next on their journey.

Yes, Praveen might be dead, but since I know you, I know that ,that's not the end of Praveen. Is he still Praveen? Or, maybe he will have a new name and new identity. Santiago said that he will do everyting for Praveen. Alongside with Santiago is Ryan, Praveen's estrange father who is also a Billionaire and ananymous to all. Plus, the blessing of almighty and the high priest, I hope that I am right on something. I am waiting for Praveen's fiery come back.

Here's my thought, correct me if I miss something.

Uhhm, in the finale you said the river is sacred so no one really saw what happened. Santiago is willing to lie just to spare Praveen from trouble and public's inappropriate suspection on Praveen.

In the last chapter, you didn't tell us about what happened next on the characters. What happened to Antonio? Is he okay or Is he mourning like there's no tomorrow? He loves Praveen, right? What happened to Ryan? Aunt Victoria? Everyone in the house? Did Andrea felt guilty about her actions that cost Praveen's life? How about Granny's sister, she also noticed the sign that the Almighty had also left the house. Who knows? Maybe it is someone's plan all along, not the obvious one but I am sensing something fishy that might happen after Praveen is gone. Bruce,that villainous slut? Hmmm. Wait, they didn't have an annulment right? Technically, they are still married. How about Adrian's cameo, ohhh I really love that part? Maybe he will still be in the future helping Praveen to get revenge, justice and to also fulfill his Destiny. As much as I like Santiago but I think Prantonio was still the best.

Destined Hearts, mean they are destined to be together. They deserve a happy ending.

Book 2 would be lit. Hotter season, fiercer revenge, Sexy Praveen(or will he have another name), Poisonous retribution and deadly desires. Ohhh fuck I love that.

Please Vanalas Please I am losing my mind here. I hope that I am right. Surprise us.

just like in wild flower, continue Destined Hearts pleaseeeeeee

I am also intrigued about Raging Desire! Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please do an alternate ending!

I was so disappointed with the ending because it just didn’t make since. I need an alternate ending to feel satisfied! Please!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn... author really did us dirty

I’m kinda really upset. I’ve waited for months for the author to finish this story. I checked every week. And I was SO EXCITED when I saw the final chapters. But now I wish I didn’t read it. Not knowing the ending was better than this ending. Months of waiting then.... he just kills himself? A real let down, I was really pulling for a good ending. Anyway, this was a real bummer and now I’m not a huge fan of this story anymore. One of the other commenters said there was supposed to be 13 chapters? Hopefully there is but I’m not holding my breath. It wasn’t the best Vanalas. You really did us dirty :(

AerynnAerynnabout 4 years ago
Meh

I got around reading the final chapters after I found out you returned.

Yeah, some people say "this is not the end, you stated it was 13 parts" but I reckon the "part 10" was two parts in one, right? Anyway after two months not updating it I think you're probably done with this story (though you can always proove me wrong in the future :) )

The end itself is not "bad", it's just... well I can't understand if this story is poorly titled, poorly sold or you simply decided to cut it there because of reasons. While Praveen's death may be a tragic epilogue of an unfortunately realistic portrayal of the domestic abuse he endured during his "marriage" with Antonio, there are a couple of things that don't add.

First and foremost the title: "Destined Hearts" means that something about the "hearts" of the main characters was "destined". The only "destiny" I see here may refer to the whole arranged marriage thing, and how not everything that it's "destined" in such a way is meant to be. I, for one, wasn't rooting for "Prantonio", since the rich boy was an entitled, spineless jerk. He starts a redemption arc when he starts to realize he's been unfairly cruel towards the end, but then backtracks at the speed of light... Nah, not a good match for Praveen.

Perhaps, tho, the "destined hearts" were Antonio's and Bruce's, or Praveen's and Santiago's? Well, nope, sorry: you tried to sell us Prantonio chapter after chapter, so unless you purposely mislead us that's not quite a thing. I CAN believe Praveen and Santiago been destined to be together insted of that jerk of Antonio, but then again... why aren't they? Why the sudden ending with Praveen's suicide? Is there a sequel planned, a story for two "destined" souls who chase after one another across multiple lifetimes? Is there really another chapter?

It is not wishful thinking to say that, because you left many unresolved plots in this story: the whole thing about the billionaire looking for his wife and son (which is useless, if this is the end, if not to put some useless irony in the fact that the "poor gold digger" would be probably richer than Antonio and Santiago put together), what were those "tasks" the Almighty put Praveen though and to what end, all the little hints you seeded through the story, what were they, just bait for a plot that never was there in the first place?

It's quite an anticlimatic end, if that's what it is: too abrupt to make it a case against domestic abuse, too dark for a story with this title, too out of nowhere to thinkl it was this the original ending you were aiming at (I mean, I find it legit if you wanted to end it with Praveen's death, but if that's the case that's a poor, poor execution of your idea), and tbh makes the whole story unworthy of being read because, despite being entertaining, it ends nowhere.

MyGirlBaeMyGirlBaeabout 4 years ago
Surprised & Lowkey disappointed

So, that was a rushed awkward sudden ending. Did not expect that, anything but that. This story had his potential, it just doesn't feel so right. Sorry just my opinion.

Was suicide really the option? I mean I always did say how mentally weak Praveen was tho. Doesn't have any backbone, to stand up for himself. But I just feel like they (him and Santiago) could have worked toto find out evidence that that bitch of an aint framed them. Santiago is effing billionaire, he couldve hired a few people. But anyway, I'm not gonna go into full details like the other commenter. They already written everything that needed to be said.

I really don't know how to feel about the story tho. In all honesty couldve just killed the other characters off lol. Baby Praveen didn't desevere to suffer like that. Why do good people suffer the most shaking my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

what the f*** was that ending? like the whole thing semi doesn't make sense in terms of the emotions the characters are experiencing and the lack of motivation or conviction in any of it, but you at least had a weirdly interesting story. I kept waiting for this whole "Gods chosen one" to come into play, but no. Just oh yeah so someone deep faked a bunch of photos. Everyone believed them despite all the evidence against it and then the main character killed himself. He's dead now. The end. I mean I don't even mind ending on a death, but there needed to be some significance to his death outside of just stating that it happened. Also why did the priest know all that shit? like you had so much potential going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm really sorry I spent so much time reading this story

ThresenusThresenusover 2 years ago

Welp weird ending ngl, yes I understand the direction things took but that ending felt like a bruh moment, anyway one person in the comments summed it up really well so I'll just say refer to that lol

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

What a fricken waste of time...I was going to read your other stories but forget it. You suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am totally hurt and angry that you made Praveen commit suicide. WHY????? I hope you revisit this story and change the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For you to end this story like this is a lack of character in your writing skills. Who ends a story in this manner? Damn.

vanalasvanalasover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon... go read "raging love"

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES