Destined to be a Sex Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
A young, heroin addicted sex worker is kidnapped by a man.
1.6k words
4.11
31.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elodie was always destined to be a sex slave. I mean, she wasn't destined in the spiritual sense, she wasn't that important. The truth was that her personality, through years of trauma and abuse, was so broken and warped that the only way she could experience meaningful love and connection with others was by being property. She just simply wasn't like the other women in her city.

That and it was bound to happen to her eventually anyway. She was beautiful. Despite years of drug abuse, she looked younger than her actual age. She had a tiny waist, her skin was soft to the touch, her breasts were a good size too, especially for such a delicate and underweight woman. And her face was round and youthful with big blue eyes, large naturally vibrant lips that were a dark pinkish colour, and a small delicate nose. She looked like a doll. Her only physical flaws were her self harm scars, and track marks from the intravenous drug abuse.

Women wanted to be her. Men wanted to rape her. And they did, often. She was a sex worker after all. I mean, what else was she going to be? She had no family and no friends who cared about her. Her looks were the only thing she had. Her entire life was opening her legs for creepy old men. And when she wasn't doing that, she was abusing opiates and benzos. Anything to feel numb and fill the space in her heart reserved for the love that she desperately craved.

She was getting older though. She was 26. She still looked physically young, but she just didn't have the energy she used to have. She was tired and struggled to even hold the basic conversations required to seduce clients. A lot of her sex worker friends from when she started at 19 were finding husbands and getting married or having kids or building careers and they didn't have time for her anymore. The girls at her brothel were younger than her too, most were like 20, and she couldn't relate to them much. They didn't share her traumatic life experiences.

Despite the fact that a still significant number of men wanted to use her young, delicate body, none of them wanted to marry her. She was damaged goods, hardly housewife material. They couldn't show her off to their friends on their yachts. She was covered in cuts and she had the body language of an abuse victim, which in many ways she was. If a man married her, his friends would think he's a total creep and a predator for marrying such a disturbed and vulnerable woman. Not that it stopped all these men coming into the brothel and fucking her anyway. When she wasn't getting used by a client, she usually just sat alone and daydreamed that some day, someone would save her from this life.

And one day a man came into her life and did just that. Though not completely. Her life would never be normal, but it was forever changed for the better.

She was leaving the brothel and walking home late in the afternoon. She'd been gawked at all day and only had one booking. She was so happy to leave for the day and go home and rest in her own bed where it was quiet and dark and safe. She could see the sunset over the horizon, it was a beautiful pink colour and there were gusts of wind blowing through the palm trees. It had been a hot summers day and the feeling of cool wind on her face felt refreshing. She stood there for a moment, taking in the beauty of her surroundings. Then all of a sudden, it started to rain. It was bucketing down and she could feel every individual rain drop hammer her skin. It wasn't a light shower. It was hardcore and all her clothing was getting wet and she needed to get indoors quickly.

The sharehouse she lived in was still one kilometre away from where she was though. Suddenly a man approached her and said she could stay inside his house until the rain stopped. She knew that could be hours, but she didn't even care. She just wanted to be some place warm. Thats all she was thinking in the moment.

She went inside and thanked the man. He then stepped behind her and closed the door. It had multiple locks on it. She was initially confused. And then suddenly she felt a wet rag over her face and she felt dizzy and like she couldn't breathe and then everything faded to black.

When she woke up she was in a dark room and she noticed she was chained to a bed by one of her wrists. She was still very tired from the drugs and decided to go back to sleep.

Not long after, she woke up to a man shaking her. It was the same man from before.

"I'm so sorry I've had to do this, but it was the only way to save you from death."

"What do you mean? Why am I here? Can you please let me go, I won't tell anyone about this. It's not like they'd believe me anyway and even if they did they wouldn't care."

Part of her wanted to leave, but another part of her wanted to go back to sleep. She just didn't want to be where she was.

"I'm going to be concise because its not like you'll remember anything I tell you because you're so drugged up and I will have to tell you again."

She couldn't even look him in the eyes. She was starting to feel scared.

"You have been out for twelve hours. That whole time I've been here monitoring your breathing and heart rate. You see the sedatives I've given you could react very badly with the opiates you've been taking and I didn't want you to overdose and die. You're far too precious and valuable for that. You're better than your addiction. I have so much planned for you."

She started to cry. She realised what he meant.

"But like I said, these words are pretty useless, because you'll forget them anyway, so I figured I'd give you a more long term reminder of what your new life is going to be, something that you'll know what it means when you wake up again."

He then grabbed Elodie and pinned her to the bed with his strong arms. He didn't require much effort or force. She was already very weak, in every sense of the word. He then lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties and she started to kick and scream.

"No one can hear you down here, my little pet."

She was crying so much now. He took his cock out of his pants with one of his hands, only really needing one to restrain her, and in one swift motion, he shoved the penis into her already lubricated vagina.

He wasn't the first man to rape her like this. There was a long list. But she was scared it could be her last. She was in so much pain, but she was also very aroused. Not many men make her horny like this anymore. But like all her pleasurable sexual experiences, it was extremely traumatic and she decided to zone out and dissociate. The drugs that were still in her system, combined with the euphoria she got from all the crying actually made this relatively easy. Her eyes were glazing over and she stared at the ceiling.

The man who was raping her knew exactly what she was doing and he honestly didn't care. He knew that when the drugs were out of her system, she'd have a very sore pussy and she would quickly realise her new place in the world.

He was fucking her hard and she was already unconscious. He was loving every minute of it. He decided to pull out and finish himself off because he still hadn't figured out what to do about birth control and definitely didn't want to have to give her a back alley abortion if she got pregnant.

The truth was that he cared about her. He cared about her more than anyone else in her life did and she didn't even realise it yet. No one was going to report her missing. She was a mentally unstable junkie and everyone would assume she just ran off, maybe to another city to start fresh. Her housemates would find someone new to fill her empty room and her so-called 'friends' would quickly forget about her. The truth was that no one really cared about her.

But that was changing. The man cradled Elodie's unconscious body in his arms and used his fingers to delicately wipe the tears off her beautiful face. Everything was quiet now, and peaceful. He removed her panties and put them into the pocket of his jacket and then placed her limp body back on the bed before leaving the basement, locking the door and going back to his room.

She was finally somewhere that she belonged. Somewhere she was appreciated. Yes she was a sex slave and yes she was probably going to get brutally raped multiple times a day instead of once every few weeks. But the truth was, that for the first time in her life another person actually cared about her. This was her destiny after all.

She was raped

She was abused

She was enslaved

She was loved