All Comments on 'Destined to be a Sex Slave Pt. 01'

by sexslavedamsel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, not knowing where this is heading, I am reluctant to give much thought to the story. It seems confusing that he is raping her but he cares for her? Hopefully there will be more chapters to find out what is his story and how she fits into that story. Will she be a pet? Or will he try to rehabilitate her to be something other than just a sex slave? Please continue. Not sure where to rate the story yet.

darwin1859darwin1859over 1 year ago

Interesting start. It's hard to write about kidnapping and rape without being harsh, and I think you did a good job. I'm interested in where the story will go. The line about the drug interaction being dangerous, I think you meant to say that the danger had passed. I read it that she was still in danger and somehow the rape was "curing her." Clearly I misread, but I was surprised that he didn't have some Naloxone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, I too need more information to rate this story. It's a bit messy at the moment.

mistimksmistimksabout 1 year ago

Very good story, not mindless rape and sadism. Thank you. A sequel would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous