All Comments on 'Destined To Be'

by SugarDay5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE?!

I hope this isn't just a one shot.. This totally should be a story. i am really hoping you continue with this. I love this story!! I want to know if he finds her and why he is cold. Please update!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
0As Is

For a first - you did great, just fine!

I wouldn't change this story or add to it, it is a life experience in total and capsuled in a short story - nice job.

Keep writing, your ability to draw clear pictures and the emotions to go with them is obvious.

In this story, the reader gets to wonder what next, he sounds menacing and dangerous. She is already sad, hurt and drained of any happiness she once thought she had. Good luck for her and hope Mr. back to her stops his quest for control of her life.

Again, this story is perfect, as is!

Thanks, a good read!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Need editor and you need to continue this and justify at least something...

.,...you've described thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
did it mention where the wife did anything to improve the marriage

all i saw was a pathetic female crying me, me, me

SugarDay5SugarDay5almost 13 years agoAuthor
Wow thats different...

I thought everyone would side with April and dislike Mark but now I see all different reactions. I'll have to keep that in mind. This is only the beginning and I like to throw some twists in so look out for the new chapters. Hopefully I will get better over time, all my efforts are from a wannabe stand point so try to stick with me through the rough times. I love the comments good or bad though so keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

I loved the story and plot! I especially loved that you showed both point of veiws because it helped the reader grasp what type of relationship the couple has. I can't wait to see what happens if and when he finds her. Keep writing and stay awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The wife seems incredibly selfish, to just leave without even trying to talk to him, did she EVER talk to him about anything? it's just all about her?

You seriously NEED an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jealousy

I love the jealousy aspect of it...sometimes...it's knowing he is angry, upset and fearful of losing her that makes it soo arousing. I guess that is why woman love their husband to be a bit jealous every now and again. But people should never mistaken it for tolerance of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There are a lot of grammatical errors. You either need an editor or you need to proofread before you post. Looks like it will be a great story though.

raspberiliciousraspberiliciousover 11 years ago
Loving this story!

I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it has so much potential, but it's just left unfinished

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

No explanations, just two selfish, self-centred Narcissi diametrically opposed, and each profoundly in love with themselves, and communication skills off the page bottom, deep into the minus scale! Shall I quickly bring up chapter 2? Then again, why bother? They aren't going anywhere fast, and there's a lot of wet paint round here, in dire need of someone to watch it slowly dry, in this cold winter chill!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why?

For what purpose?

2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous