Destiny's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the bathroom, Brad could see Destiny's mouth-watering silhouette through the heavy damp that sadly clouded most of his vision, but he knew his cheerleading queen was there and right for the taking. Without thinking of consequences because of the adrenaline fighting his fear, Brad's lean body entered the shower with the tanned blonde of his dreams.

Inside of the hot and damping shower, he reached out for her shapely figure and hugged around her body, before quickly twisting his cheerleading queen's utterly perfect face so that he could bend down and devour her mouth as their bodies glued together with a smack in the thick damp. To see her was impossible, but he had studied her for years and can imagine her as their wet lips mash against one another without a sign of resistance from Destiny.

Brad could feel the heat from her skin, the nerves that boiedl within him as he feels her shaven skin grind against him and the sparks that their wet lips created by mashing, tasting and trading their salvia had him on the edge with adrenaline. Instead of resisting his brave advances, the blonde beauty pushed her sexy ass against him and the feeling of her jiggling ass slipping against his cock, wiggling temptingly against his foreskin and massaging the sensitive skin felt magical and while they grinded and panted and trembled with emotions making them both shiver, they took a break from kissing so that she could whispers to him; "Finally."

Hearing his obsession say that she had been waiting for this too, made the emotions go straight to his head and as Brad lifted his dream up and slammed her against the wall, he cried of happiness over finally having the woman of his dreams, his elder sister, impaled on his cock and her tongue dancing with his as they fucked.

Destiny's legs wrapped around him was so incredible to experience that it felt like a dream and the muscles of her thighs came alive underneath his fingers. The tightness of her pussy was unreal and the way the muscles of her tunnel gripped around the tip of his cock felt so good he nearly swooned, but her lips, that felt so delicious, tasteful and so sweet that he believed they were created out of strawberries. They pink nature of her full lips kissed him with the passion of the moment vibrating within them and it only enticed him to kiss her harder. The ecstasy of the moment, it ignited him and when he felt her erect nipples make contact with the hairs on his chest, then Brad began to push his cock even further into her as he pressed her so hard against the wall that his chest flattened her breasts.

Faith takes the slamming against the wall like a pro and she's experienced enough to meet his thrusts and the fact that she is actually cheating on her husband again makes her feel terrible, but then again, alcohol is buzzing within her and young studs are her other weakness.

Faith could feel his long sword reaching deeply within her by the radiating pleasure that was sent through her body as a result and her vaginal muscles tried desperately to grip around the sword with every stab her lover relentlessly thrusted into her. Faith did everything in her power to fuck him back and take him deeper, because the pleasure of their fucking alone made her feel so lightheaded that she felt a deep craving for more and more.

Faith's eyes closed so that she could feel how dreamy it felt to be taken like this. The young stud fucked her hard in the heavy damp that created an atmosphere that she disappeared into with her entire soul. It was thick and created the illusion of the damp making love to her as she couldn't see who was actually fucking her; hence she had her blue pearls closed to relish in the might of her sexual pleasure. The only thing that mattered besides the pleasure that felt so good, was that Sean's foreplay was over, she was finally being blacked and what a cock it was that filled her.

The insane pounding made her feel violated yet complete at the same time. Thick and long it was and its thrusting rhythm travelled within her body and caused shivers all over her tingling body, but more importantly, the cock belonged to a lover that had a stamina her husband would never have. Faith's big tits dangled whenever they weren't flattened against Sean's chest and she absolutely loved getting fucked like this. It gave her life, meaning, energy and sensations so good she felt light as a feather. Faith's motto was; "The harder the better, the rougher the wetter!" And in this moment, she was getting it rough and hard.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Fuck me! Ahhhh! Keep going baby!" Faith moaned and purred into her lover's ear and had she known he was this good, she would've let him stick it in her during the musical chairs. I always landed on his lap... this was meant to happen! Faith felt bad that her niece's boyfriend was cheating by pounding her silly with that big cock of his, but she was also incredibly happy to finally have sex again after so many months without a man to make her feel whole and wanted. Now, with this stud taking her on a ride with their fucking matching the loudness of the running water, she felt like she was in a dream as her fake eyelashes came undone as she was fucked silly.

Sean was the last to walk up the stairs. He had gotten lost in the mansion and he was nearly tripping due to the booze and the weed, but when he stood in the doorway and looked in at the open bedroom with that blonde hair barely visible from within the darkness, he went straight into the room without shutting the door.

Sean walked towards his babe with a grin on his face when he realized this was the day he would betray her wishes. Sean had always been crazy about his stunning girlfriend, ever since the day he saw her on the side-lines in her black and gold cheerleading outfit, bouncing and shaking as she cheered for him as he played. Sean couldn't believe he had landed her and ever since he laid eyes on her sexy ass, he had wanted to spend days, no, years fucking her without ever stopping, but she had for one reason never given her virginity away and thus Sean had turned to weed to combat his sex-starved condition.

Destiny had always told him to wait until their wedding night to take her virginity and Sean had to admit he loved her girlish dreams, but tonight, he had decided, after seeing her thick and shapely body that oozed of sex and femininity, that he would take another virginity from his cheerleader.

Stopping at the edge of the bed, Sean undressed entirely and readied his eight inches with his spit lubricated around the tip before he slid beneath the duvet and pressed up against Destiny's sexy ass. Hearing his babe beginning to moan was all the invitation that he needed as his rock-hard cock pressed against her tight sphincter and slowly but surely, he began penetrating Destiny's ass.

Alexis couldn't believe her hubby was this bold, but despite the intrusion being rather painful, the feeling of his muscular chest pressed against her back and the combination of her B-cups being fondled and pinched in unison with her neck being sucked, made her grind her ass back at her hubby. Alexis was so turned on after the musical chairs and even if she was drunk as hell, she had the faintest memory of her son's cock pressing between her cheeks. Just the thought of her son's pulsing cock made her juices drip and her chest heaved for air as her hubby's cock went deep inside of her ass. It was painful but so good and at the exact moment when she wanted to scream as he gave her a thrust, her head was twisted and her hubby's abnormally thick lips mashed against hers, thus silencing her. Alexis kissed her loving hubby passionately as the thrusts picked up their pace and the pounding that she secretly loved, began.

Destiny was used like a ragdoll by her disgusting uncle that she now hated more than anything, but even if he called her the meanest names and fucked her so incredibly hard and violently, she had begun, to her shame, to meet his thrusts and whimper as he dominated her. The sound of his groin clashing against her stupendous ass was all she could hear as she shook and rippled as a result of the fucking she was receiving.

Destiny couldn't believe how wet she was, nor how hard her nipples were and the most horrible part of it all — she was beginning to moan. The pleading for her fat uncle to stop had been replaced by her moaning and panting as her uncle fucked her like a whore you could use and throw away after. The names he called her stung within her and the more he degraded her and fucked her, the more she woke-up from her drunken state and the more she was loving it.

Keith heard her moans and smiled evilly down at her bronze perfection. "I knew you were a slut! Fucking take it you sexy ass bitch!! Take it! Such a good fuck! Hell of a fuck! You fucking love this don't you? Tell me how much you love being used like a whore!! Tell me!! Do you love it?!? Tell me you bitch!!" Keith snarled at her with a wicked grin over finally beginning to break his hot niece.

Destiny felt shame as her pussy moistened with her juices and she felt shame for trembling when her fat uncle slapped her rounded ass cheeks, but she could no longer hold back the pleasure, nor ignoring it as she had. He is right! Why do I like this?!? I hate him!! I hate his disgusting hands!! But why am I fucking him back?!? I shouldn't...I should scream or fight, but why am I just letting him fuck me?!?...Why do I love this? Destiny questioned herself in panic as she moaned loudly and tried to shuffle backwards to take even more of his fat sword within her. "Ugh! Ahhh! Ugh! Ohhh! Yes!!" Destiny let out as she began sobering up and after she said out loud what she feared, she felt him pick up the pace as he began shouting at her again.

"There it is!! Say it again!! Tell me how much you fucking love my cock!! Tell me!! Fuck! Tell me you're built for this!! Tell me how you love being my whore!!" Keith couldn't believe how good of a fuck she was, nor how utterly amazing it felt to slap her ass rosy red, but the one thing he couldn't get out of his head was how tight she was. For a moment, he remembered the girl he had helped raise when his brother and sister-in-law was away. It made him slow down and regret filled him as he remembered how much this woman loved him and had loved him growing up. Fuck...My Destiny...I'm scarring her for life...How could I do this? Keith began questioning himself as he laid his hand on her left ass cheek. It was round, big, tight and deliciously fine. Built for this, but not with him...not with her uncle and yet, despite his acceptance that he had allowed his lust and desires for her sexy body to bring out the darkness within him and forget the person within that body — he picked up the pace of his hammering once more.

She is too hot!! I will never have a finer piece of ass!! I can't give this up cutie pie!! I can't!! I'm sorry my cute little Destiny, but you grew up and became too sexy!! Keith told himself this as he took her hair once more and yanked it backwards as he pounded the hottest woman he had ever seen.

"YES!!" Destiny shouted the moment he yanked her backwards and she moaned like crazy as he fucked her like she was completely worthless. It took all of her effort to restrain her words and prevent them from leaving her mouth, but she was too far gone in her sexual desires and pleasure to fight it any longer.

"I Love this!!" Destiny shouted and instantly she felt another loud slap against her ass; Thwack!

The slap only enticed her and, in her pleasure, she lost control of herself. "OHHHH! I LOVE YOUR COCK!! UGHHHH! I'M BUILT FOR THIS!!" Destiny felt her orgasm approach as the fucking and the slapping of her ass picked up such a speed she feared her pussy being ruined.

Her uncle's treatment of her felt like a motivation to degrade herself. The yearn to have her ass slapped and violated kept her slutty mouth going. "Please, FUCK ME!! USE ME!! Please, FUCK ME HARD!! I FUCKING LOVE THIS!! Ugh!! Ugh!! Ohhhhhhhh!!" Destiny reached her orgasm and turned incoherent as the pleasure washed over her. Destiny had lost control completely while her uncle fucked her so hard she saw stars.

With only one hand now gripping her shoulders, which in turn raised her chest up and caused her big knockers to trash around, she was treated like an absolute whore and in that moment Destiny felt something be unleashed within her. Where her uncle's other hand was puzzled her, but the pleasure from her first ever orgasm rocked her world and thus the question of his other hand disappeared as she screamed; "KEEP FUCKING ME!"

Keith on the other hand, was filming it all. Her slutty words and her spectacular body being fucked, all of it caught on his phone. He needed to cum, but he had always dreamed of making her drink his cum; hence he had to remove his cock from her drenched pussy. Keith was shocked to see that she just remained in place looking completely destroyed while her fingers tried desperately to finger herself to another climax.

A whore is born. Keith thought to himself as he stopped before her sultry mouth. "You know what to do!" Keith commanded the whore he would soon own and boy what fun he intended to have with his sexy niece. Not even guilt could stop him from using and abusing this sexy woman and when she eagerly took the cock in her mouth; Keith knew he was falling in love with her body.

As Destiny sucked and sucked, Keith filmed it all and after he had sent the two videos to his two other brothers, he let go of his phone and took her blonde head in a tight grip. Without warning, he began fucking her face and she actually took his entire cock down her throat. Keith couldn't hold it together any longer as he filled his bombshell of a niece with his cum. The only thing that echoed in the room was his grunts and his command; "SWALLOW!"

Upstairs, Hope was flat on her stomach with her mystery man lying fully on top of her as he pounded the living shit out of her. Her face was held by the man's right-handed grip of her cheek and the other hand was around her neck, chocking her.

While Hope was fucked beyond recognition, she cursed herself for having undone her pigtails and for having let her gold mane flow down her back. Sean must've seen it and thought she was Destiny because of their similar looks, but he should've know Destiny's ass was much rounder and bigger than hers and that her sister's tits were far superior. It was during this intense questioning over whoever this man was that she felt the beard against her ears. Sean doesn't have a beard! Hope managed to shout internally while her mouth was heaving desperately for air due to the way she was being ravaged and crushed against the mattress.

A perverse thought that this was her big brother entered her mind. But why is he fucking me?!? Hope wondered frustrated over not knowing who was rocking her world and making her juices flow. She had never felt pleasure like this and she wanted to feel it over and over again, but for that to happen she needed to know who this mystery man was.

Hope felt that big dick stretching her on every trip it took within her and while she was being stuffed full of cock, her mind was doing battle with the booze to figure out who this person was. She wasn't sold on this being her big brother as she knew he was lusting hard for Destiny and he would never treat her like this, but then again, this is probably how he would've ravished her elder sister and Hope was in her bed. All of her questions went away when she felt her orgasm building within her and even if her mystery man chocked her and crushed her beneath him; She screamed when she felt her orgasm explode within her. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Ahhhh! Oh my Godddd!"

Within the shower, the hot water had turned cold as Faith was pressed into the glass on the shower stall as her black stud claimed her. Faith had been a wild woman in her younger days before she met Keith and right now it was coming back to her as orgasm number three shattered her senses with pleasure. She was limp in his arms and still she couldn't see as the damp filled every inch around her.

Faith was a mess and although the water made her look clean, she felt dishevelled and filthy as she was fucked so hard her tits threatened to dangle off her chest as she was pounded around in her lover's arms. Their lips mashed and their tongues danced as she felt the aftermath of her orgasm. Removing her lips from his, the drunken aunt begged: "Cum in me! Give me your cock! Ughhhhh! Fill me up!"

Brad was so lost in pleasure over hearing his cheerleading queen begging him to impregnate her that Brad could do nothing else than release what he had been holding back in order to fuck his stunning Destiny some more. Brad pressed into her and filled her with his entire cock as he felt his cock pulse and empty his warm soldiers into Destiny's love tunnel.

Kissing his sister's slutty mouth with a passion he had never felt before, Brad realized he was deeply in love with his elder sister and he couldn't wait to see her with his babies. Brad didn't care about the incest. For him she was the most beautiful woman in the world and he had just filled her up with as much cum as he had. Hope had told him that Destiny wasn't on any pills and this had only enticed him to fuck her even more. Brad held each of her round and perfect ass cheeks with a death grip, but his arms were drained and hurting like crazy; hence he had to put his blonde cheerleader down.

Faith was limp, disoriented from the fucking and stuffed full of cum that leaked down her naked thighs as she exited the shower. Faith was completely satisfied, but she needed more alcohol to calm another thirst. Wobbling out of the room on shaky legs, she barely found the stairs and when she stepped down them with an unease to her balance, she heard her sister's bed rock violently not far from her.

Alexis would've screamed the house down had it not been for the hand holding her mouth shut, but it wasn't hers. Her arms were dangling as if they were lifeless to her side. Her hubby had complete control over her and her nipples were nearly swollen from all the pinching her hubby had tortured them with. Alexis had never been fucked like this by her hubby and the way he kept dominating her by locking off her senses brought her to insanity in terms of pleasure.

They were glued to each other in a spooning position as her hubby filled her ass with his cum and the sheets were wet from her juices. She was leaking heavily by her hubby's treatment and she reacted in this way partly because it was her ass he was fucking, but also because he had clearly intended to do some roleplaying. After all, he hadn't turned the light on like he usually does and his wedding ring wasn't where it was supposed to be. Alexis knew this because of the hand clamping her mouth shut. Alexis had been rather drunk but after the fucking she had taken, she was sobering up and realized that she would have to get used to things like this going forwards, because this had been a hit with her. When he had finished filling her ass with so much cum she felt it rain out of her stretched sphincter, her hubby left, to her disappointment, but before he left her, he gave her ass a spank that caused Alexis to moan.

Sean was surprised that Destiny had been so willing for him to take her in the ass, but she had scored massive points with him for taking it like a champ. However, as Sean leaned his entire weight on the armrest of the stairs in order to get down safely, he wondered why her ass felt so lacking this night. It was usually much more fun to give her round bubble a good spank, but some reason he felt that something lacked. However, all of his attention was now on getting some more weed and booze, but also to find his way to the kitchen where it all was and to not get lost again.