Destiny's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad had finally gotten up on his feet and turned off the cold water. He was like a zombie chasing his sister's sexy ass as he walked after the water puddles on the floor to find her. He couldn't just let her get away, no, he needed to fuck her even more. In fact, Brad had to make sure the blonde cheerleader was his by the end of the night; hence he followed her trace with unsteady steps and flailing arms.

Hearing a faint but still audible rocking bed not far from him, he wondered what his aunt and uncle were doing, but he only had eyes for Destiny, although he could admit that his aunt was sexy as hell. Following the traces of water, he stopped before the open bedroom by the stairs. There she was, Destiny's blonde hair in the darkness gave her away and wasting no time, Brad rushed to her like a madman possessed; hence forgetting to close the door.

Alexis was surprised to feel the bed shifting with the added weight, but she was glad her hubby had returned so quickly from whatever he was doing. She turned around to gesture for him to lie on top of her and when he climbed on top of her in the pitch-black room, she felt his lips devour hers while his beard tickled her jaw. Alexis instantly wrapped her lean and fit legs around her hubby as she felt his entire weight laid atop of her. She was surprised to feel that he was wet, but all questions faded when his cock began pushing past her drenched pussy lips. Their kissing was slow, sensuous and filled with love.

Brad was surprised to feel that she was no longer wet but sweaty and she did feel slightly different when he entered her, but she was so wet for him and her lips were so passionately kissing him that he didn't care for the answers. Now that he had fucked Destiny like a caveman claiming his woman, he wanted to treat her with the love he had always kept hidden from her; for that reason, he made love to his beautiful cheerleader.

Tom watched his busty daughter bounce up and down on his cock as his hands held both of her breasts in tight grip. Destiny had been everything he had ever hoped for, hot, tight, wild, yielding and one hell of a fuck. Why didn't I do this sooner? Tom questioned himself as his irresistible daughter rode him like the stallion he was. Tom had already filled her up with his cum, but she was so hot and wild he was already rock-hard again. His eyes had begun adjusting to the darkness and he assumed she was so well-fucked and consumed by how good he was fucking her; that when he turned on the lights she would simply choose to be his.

Tom didn't care about how it looked. Him claiming his eldest daughter as his woman while his wife slept not far from his daughter's room. She is just too fucking perfect not to fuck! Built to be fucked! Tom marvelled within him at the woman he had made.

Nobody in his family besides the one he had made for himself were good looking and the only ones in his wife's family that actually looked like sex on legs was his sister-in-law and her daughter Cynthia that was the same age as Hope; hence he had always wondered how he had managed to be so lucky with Destiny. None of that mattered though, she was his and she was about to find out who was fucking her silly. Thus, with good enough vision, he reached for the light switch above the bed and prepared a smirk for his sexy daughter for when the light came on, but when the darkness lighted, all he heard was the voice of his daughter Hope; "DADDY!!?!??!"

Sean finally found the kitchen after a long detour around the mansion, he had even heard someone screaming or something below him, but he had dismissed it as him being high and drunk. When he went into the kitchen, he was surprised and mildly shocked. There, in front of him, stood Destiny. She was stark naked, body dripping wet and her long blonde hair soaked as it reached her big bubble butt. Fuck what a babe I've got! Sean thought to himself as he approached his girlfriend from behind.

Faith was taking shot after shot of the vine she had found amongst the plastic bags and the effect of the vine was instant. It was incredibly strong and it made her boil like a volcano. To think that she at an age of forty-five could attract men like Sean was instant turn on for the loving mother and she could still feel his cum running down her wet thighs.

Faith had never been more ravished than now. She figured she needed to drink some more to get her head straight, but this vine was unlike anything she had ever experienced. When she sat the vine glass down, she felt a man wrap around her and trap her against the counter. Faith was startled and a gasp was heard as the wet cock pressed and pressed until its massive size penetrated her asshole. Faith was taken aback by intrusion and she managed to say; "No! Not there!"

Sean was pressing hard into her ass and he was dumbfounded why it wasn't lubricated after he had filled it with his cum earlier, then he heard the voice of the woman he believed to be Destiny telling him not to fuck her ass. Sean panicked as he recognized the voice belonged to his girlfriend's sexy aunt. Their voices were nearly identically sounding, but Destiny had a touch more sweetness in hers and thus he thought he dodged making a terrible mix-up, but then he felt how fucking sexy she was by seizing her C-cups and that added with the feeling of his cock within her tight ass and the memories of that tight bubble pressing into his cock during the musical chairs made his decision.

Faith was bent over the counter and the vine glass she pushed away along with the bottle as Sean began fucking her hard yet again and this time in her ass. Faith had never been fucked so wildly by anyone in her entire life and the memories of the way Sean used her in the shower made her imagine what living with him would be like and she was actually beginning to wish she did, because Faith loved being fucked and never had a man used her better than Sean. The way his cock stretched her made her whimper and as she was stretched open to create better room for his amazing cock, Faith was crying out in a pleasure and pain she had never felt before; "Ahhhhhhhh! Ughhhh! Ohhh! Ahhhhh, YES!! I'm YOURS!!"

"We shouldn't be doing this..." Tom said weakly as he removed his hands from his little sunshine's eighteen-year-old breasts and seized her hips to push her off, but once he held her like this, he could feel inches of her delectable ass against his fingers. Tom was powerless to stop his hands from travelling to his daughter's ass and to his shame, he took both of her bronze cheeks in a tight grip. She's incredible...I have to stop...We have to stop... Tom kept telling himself without much of his willpower backing him and it seemed he was incapable of not thrusting up into Hope's pussy whenever she came down from her bounces.

"I know...We need to stop this daddy...Ahhhh!" Hope moaned as she bent her torso down until her entire chest was pressed against her daddy's hairy and muscular one. The way she kept bouncing her ass on her daddy's cock told a different story than her words and she kept biting her lip to deny what was happening. My daddy is fucking me! And I'm fucking him back! Hope freaked out as she felt his arms move from her bouncing ass to hold around her back. Why isn't he stopping this?!? And why am I still bouncing my ass on his giant cock?!? Hope voiced her panic over the situation in her head as their rapid pace ensued despite their knowledge of what was happening.

"I need to get off daddy...I need to!" Hope moaned the words out with her pleasure from the illicit sex creating a readily apparent weakness in her near trembling voice.

"You need to baby girl! This is so wrong! Baby girl...my little sunshine, you must get off!" Tom told his youngest daughter as he continued fucking her with a solid rhythm behind his thrusts. The knowledge that he had filled his little sunshine's pussy with his cum earlier made him sick and he truly wanted her to get up, but despite his acknowledgement over what was the right thing to do, he remained fucking her.

"I'm so close daddy...I'm so close! Ughhh! Ughhh! Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhhh! I'm CUMMING!!" Hope trembled in ecstasy over her orgasm as it exploded within her and rained juices over the already soaking cock that made her see stars all around her. It was a catastrophic sign that she felt her daddy roll her around and press her squirming ass into the bed, but she had tried to fight her desires and the effect the booze had on her. However, in the end, she was too much in love with the way her handsome daddy made her feel and as a result; she chose to let him use her as he pleased.

Hope felt her legs spread out by the force of his hands and soon they made a rather deep v from side to side as her daddy reached uncharted depths within her. The sensations were insane and the speed of his thrusts had increased so much Hope felt like she was getting split in two by the brutality of his hammering. She was reduced to an incoherent, moaning and trembling mess that could only make one sentence understood; "FUCK ME DADDY!!"

Destiny walked up the stairs on shaky legs and stopped outside of her parents' room as if lightning had struck her. It was surprising and weird to see them make love, but also beautifully touching to see how much they loved each other. Destiny smiled as it seemed like her mother and Father tried to become one with one another as they enjoyed each other's bodies. It was the way Destiny had always dreamed of losing her virginity to Sean, but alas, her first time had been anything but. The realization that she was going to be blackmailed by her uncle was a nightmare and he had wasted no time in demonstrating his power over her.

Her uncle had showed her the videos and told her that if she didn't become his whore that complied with whatever he wanted and whenever he wanted, then the entire world would see them. Her disgusting uncle had pushed her against the wall and both fondled and sucked on her massive breasts straight after he had made her swallow all of his cum. She even had to kiss him while he pinched her nipples so hard they still hurt. Destiny felt sick to her stomach and all she wanted to do was curl up in her little sister's arms and cry.

Destiny began walking towards her little sister's room that had an open door. She was so beside herself in anguish over having loved what she experienced, that she completely ignored the thumping sounds from her own room. Inside of Hope's room, she saw no trace of her sweet little sister, but she guessed her little sister was with her aunty, cleaning up after the party as they were always like mother and daughter. Getting out of her ruined dress, she didn't bother showering. All she wanted was to feel safe and comfortable, thus she turned on the lights and found the one outfit that always made her happy, her cheerleading outfit. Once she was dressed, she wobbled towards Hope's bed and collapsed face first on top of it.

Keith replayed the events as he followed Destiny's sexy ass up the stairs. The fact that he had done it, gone through with it and been rewarded with the success he always dreamed of, made him grin wickedly. Destiny was so shaken by everything that she didn't even notice that he was following her up, but he wasn't going to fuck her again, even if the thought was stupidly tempting. Instead he needed to plan her downfall with his brothers and they had always talked openly about their fantasies concerning his niece, but now they were going to act on them and nothing had ever excited him more.

Keith, too, noticed his brother making love to his wife and the sight was a stark contrast to how Keith liked fucking his women. Keith wanted to degrade them and turn them into sex-toys that only lived for his pleasure and now, Destiny would become the first to ever experience that. Keith noticed that his beautiful wife was nowhere to be seen in the room, but he assumed she was outside, walking and letting the midnight air sober her up. Closing the door and stripping, Keith neared the bed and crashed his large frame down on it. Not a moment was wasted as he began chatting with his brothers about Destiny and the ideas were many.

Brad finally emptied his soldiers within the warm and wet pussy of his fantasy. The lovemaking had been everything he had ever dreamed of. It had all been too amazing when he thought about the feeling of their lips smacking against each other and the feeling of her hot and sweat stained body pressed against him made him feel unbelievably proud. He could feel his sister's fine legs release their hold on him as she grew limp underneath him. Kissing her one last time, he pushed up from his fantasy and practically bolted out the room to find the toilet as he needed to piss badly.

Tom climaxed within his daughter's pussy for the last time that night and as their lips smacked passionately, he realized he was in love. Hope was too perfect and all thoughts of his obsessions with Destiny flied out the window. As he recovered by crushing her underneath him, he realized he had to return to his wife to not arouse suspicions, but to leave such a stunningly beautiful eighteen-year old girl alone felt like a crime. Tom stopped kissing his little sunshine and spoke softly to her; "This was amazing! And I promise this won't be our last night together, but I need to return to your mother as to not arouse any suspicion."

Tom wanted to speak more, but his daughter began kissing him hard and she was so desperate for him to fuck her that he had to restrain her arms above her blonde head and force her to stop. What a horny little vixen Tom chuckled as he looked down at the tanned perfection. He couldn't believe he had ignored her beauty and for that he cursed Destiny for being so divine looking she had stolen his attention, because Hope had been the best fuck of his life and he would never let her go.

"NO! Don't leave! Stay and fuck me some more, please! Please daddy! Don't stop fucking me! I need more, I need your cock!" Hope managed to moan out her horny mouth in absolute desperation for him to continue pounding her. She felt his cum dripple out of her used love tunnel and to her dismay she felt his magnificent cock leave her soaked pussy.

"Hope, my little sunshine, I will fuck you as often as I can and tomorrow when you shower I'll join you, but your mother must see me when she wakes up. After all, your auntie has a reputation and your mother can be quite jealous. Okay? Will you go to sleep and be ready for some more ravishment tomorrow?" Tom looked down at his daughter and she was so well-fucked her entire face was a mess with strands of her blonde hair glued to her sweaty face. Tom had always dreamed of fucking Destiny and he still wanted to experience his eldest daughter as she was even hotter than Hope, but Hope could satisfy him for years to come and he planned on enjoying her body as much as possible.

"Alright daddy...You can leave, but when you fuck me tomorrow, promise me you fuck me even harder!" Hope was nearly breathless with lust, but she managed to utter the words as her daddy toyed with her razor-sharp nipples.

"I promise!" Tom told her before he leaned down and kissed her hard. She was just irresistible and it made him wonder what would've happened if this actually was Destiny. He pondered if he could've ever stopped, but as Hope wrapped her muscular legs around him and pressed the full weight of his body down on her, he realized Destiny didn't matter anymore, only his stunning Hope mattered and she was just maddeningly horny. Tom had to force himself out of her hold on him and he was nearly laughing as she began fingering herself like crazy and tugging on her nipples to get off. What have I created? Tom chuckled as he twisted her body on her side and gave her fantastic ass one last hard slap.

When Tom stopped by the door, he gazed at his climaxing daughter. He knew she needed sleep and so did he and he knew she was under the influence of alcohol, but she was surely present during the sex and not for a moment did he doubt that he was going to fuck her tomorrow, the only question was how hard the ravishment would be. Tom turned off the lights by using the main switch and shut the door behind him.

As he neared his own bedroom, he felt happier than ever and the fact that he had fucked such a hot young woman made him feel ten years younger. With that in mind, he joined his wife in bed and he was surprised to see how dishevelled she looked, but it didn't really matter if she was sick or anything, because she was no longer his woman, Hope was and his wife was only an obstacle hindering him from fucking his beautiful daughter.

However, as he readied himself for sleep, he saw a sight that he would never forget. Walking on unsteady feet past his bedroom door, was a stark-naked Destiny. Her tanned and juicy body displayed for him as her big knockers bounced as she wobbled with a clear sign of the drugs he had given her. Tom was debating if he ought to race after her like a madman possessed, but he was satisfied with Hope now and as he went to close his eyes, he saw her incredibly built ass.

Tom shot up to a sitting position as Destiny's outstanding globes shook rhythmically and hypnotically as she moved. It was the best ass in the universe, he was sure of it and it looked tight as hell, but so full and juicy at the same time. Hope's ass was good and he had enjoyed it, truly, but this...It knocked Hope's tight ass out of the park; hence Tom sprinted after his blonde sexbomb.

Brad had done a massive error, it took some time to realize that he had entered the wrong room, but when he realized his own bathroom wasn't there, then he realized he was in his little sister's room. However, when he looked around the dark room for a light switch and found it, he got the shock of his life. There on the bed, was the one woman he loved and wanted more than anything and just one look at her unimaginable body made him realize he hadn't even fucked her tonight. Destiny looked like she was sleeping and she was dressed in her sexy cheerleading outfit. It was her massive bubble butt and her amazingly long hair that gave it away, along with the fact that she wasn't in the other room where he had made love to a blonde woman with such a fine body.

Brad's mind raced but it was difficult to grasp anything concrete due to the alcohol, however, he realized to his horror, that he had either fucked his little sister tonight and he prayed that he hadn't or he had fucked his sexy aunt, which he would be fine with if he was honest with himself, or he had actually made love to his own mother, which was the prospect he found the most interesting. Whoever it was, all of his accomplishment went out of the window when he realized the woman of his dreams was in this room and he even forgot how much he needed to piss. Then his sick mind spun into action and closing the door and locking it to not be disturbed, he hurried to his bombshell of a sister.

The cheerleader had on her black hot pants and they were so tight each of her ass cheeks were visible through black material. To Brad it seemed as if the material became one with her ass and it gave her a naughty look where both globes were completely visible as if the black material was painted on her skin. Brad had been fucking a lot this night, but the mere sight of Destiny's ass made him rock-hard all over again.

Without hesitation, Brad lifted his sister's blonde locks away from her face and his touch was soft and full of care, but his touch of sibling care was soon forgotten as he pressed his rock-hard cock through her cock-sucking lips. Brad guided his dick within her, slowly but surely until she had taken it all inside of her mouth. Then he could no longer hold it back. Pissing down his sister's throat was the most disgusting thing he had ever done, but he needed something to piss in and her sexy mouth was just the right thing.