Destiny's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith's feet trembled and shook while the aftermath of her ravishment continued to rock her world and it had been the best of her entire life due to the unimaginable pleasure she had received from pure animalistic domination. The simple task of climbing the steps was nearly impossible due to her violated holes that leaked of cum and her smashed state of being. Faith prayed her husband was asleep, because she was stark naked and her dishevelled hair would be a dead giveaway. However, finding out which room was hers was as impossible as not moaning when she thought about Sean's glorious cock.

The recent memories of her being drilled hard by it while she was on her hands and knees on the couch was a memory that kept her juices building and nearly dripping out of her love hole. Faith had never been more of a slut and the only regret she had was that she didn't use her prime years to fuck more people, because after this day she was addicted to the feeling of being used for men's pleasure. When she finally opened her eyes and forgot about Sean's black mammoth sword, she saw a door to her left. The buxom aunt leaned into as she opened it and fell as it opened.

Inside of the room, Faith could only crawl towards what looked like a bed. Even crawling was painful due to her used asshole making her grimace as she remembered Sean ripping it open with his violent thrusts. When she finally reached the bed and leaned herself bent over it, she heard the door shut and lock behind her. In just a few moments later, she felt herself be pressed into the mattress as a fat cock pressed past her cum stained pussy lips and penetrate her. "Ughhh. Ughhh...So big...Ahhhhh! Fuck me hard!" Was all Faith could say as someone began fucking her, but Faith didn't care, she just needed to feel that feeling again. The feeling of being treated like a whore and used as if she was a toy.

Sean stumbled up the stairs and he was actually tired from all the fucking he had done with his girl's fucking amazing aunt. Just the thought of that mature woman made him drool and think about fucking her again. It was like she made him insane and the way he had treated her, having her lick up the cum that had dropped down on the floor from her stuffed pussy while he continued to fuck her like a madman, it was the single hottest fuck he had ever had and as he went towards what he believed to be Destiny's room, he knew he had to fuck her aunt again and again until she became a furniture in his apartment, because her sexy ass was just too good of a fuck for him to let her go. However, in this moment, Sean had to find his girl again and go to sleep with her in his arms as she always loved.

Sean hadn't even realized he had cheated on her until he opened the door and saw Destiny's naked bubble butt displayed before him on the bed. The room was dark and Sean felt a battle of drowsiness and lust when he stared at her tanned ass, but when he shut and locked the door, he made his decision. He was tired of waiting for permission, especially when he realized how awesome it was to fuck her aunt; hence, Sean crawled into bed and above the boiling hot blonde babe and wasted no time in pressing his cock past her wet pussy lips. "Fuck, she is wet as fuck!" Sean beamed of happiness as he began driving into her tunnel hard and fast.

Destiny was wide awake and at first, she had been shocked, but once she realized the man whose chest was underneath her back wasn't her fat and disgusting uncle; then she relaxed and let herself be fucked. After all, the deal between her boyfriend and her was completely worthless after her menacing uncle had deflowered her; hence she allowed Sean to do whatever he wanted with her within the pitch-black room.

While her head rested on his shoulder, her butt was thrusted into from below by her boyfriend's well-endowed sword. Sean had removed her hot pants down to her knees and her breasts were freed from the top that were rolled up to her throat. Destiny's fingers tried in vain to open her pussy more and to finger her clit rapidly to get the orgasm she felt around the corner. Her lover's hands were fondling both of her breasts and the manhandling they received had her boiling with pleasure. As she inhaled air and panted to the thrusts, she heard herself speak, but she barely recognized herself. "Ahhhhh, Ahhhh. Ughhhh! Fuck...ME!! Ughhhh! SO BIG!! Just USE ME!! FUCK ME HARD!! UGHHHH! Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm CUMMING!! PLEASE!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!" Destiny was forced to stop screaming while she climaxed by her lover's lips devouring hers after he had quickly twisted her head to meet his.

Destiny became so consumed by pleasure that she just kept moaning into his mouth as their tongues danced in a steaming and passionate kiss. It was never ending and the power of her orgasm just kept on sending her to a place where everything was about receiving even more pleasure; hence she grinded her bulbous ass into the piston machinery that kept on fucking her. Soon, she felt something warm enter her love tunnel and she knew Sean had given her his cum. It was such a hot moment and when she was rolled onto her stomach with her lover's entire weight on her back, he began to pound her into the mattress with the ambition of fucking her through it. The sound of their slapping bodies and the slippery sound that was made whenever she was pounded, joined the sounds of his grunts, her moans and echoed within the room as Destiny was fucked so good and hard she felt like her rounded ass cheeks would puncture.

Brad was in heaven as he fucked Destiny's voluptuous figure more violently than he had fucked the blonde in the shower. As he pounded and slammed into her with all his might, he was crying like a bitch, but he didn't care. This was her, Destiny's body and her slutty words were said by her voice. I'm fucking her. I'm fucking her for real! She is so amazing! So beautiful and perfect! And she is mine! Brad motivated himself as he set out on his mission to fuck his elder sister so fucking hard her brains would leave her skull and thus forget about the incest they were committing and only then could she see how much he loved her and how perfect they were together.

In the other room, Tom was standing tall and slamming his cocktease of a daughter against the wall. Her tanned body had wrapped around him and her head rested on his shoulder as he fucked her so hard the sounds of their wild fucking carried and he was glad he had strong walls, because he fucked his eldest daughter with nothing held back and the sheer violent nature of the way he fucked her had her screaming in his ear; "AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! I'M YOURS!! FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! I'M YOURS!! TAKE ME!! AHHHHHHH! RUIN MEEEEEE!!"

Faith meant every word as she climaxed again on this wild man's cock and she had no doubt who it was. It was her beautiful black stud, deciding that he wasn't done with her. She was so smashed from all the booze and her pleasure, that her eyes were permanently shut because the room swayed so much in her dizziness, but she knew she belonged to him. It wasn't even a question. She was his and he could fuck her anytime he ever wanted and her filthy mouth had an unexpected effect, which was his thrusts, they increased in strength and pace.

Keith heard what he thought was Destiny screaming and using the filthy mouth he had heard up close when he took her in the vine cellar. He assumed she was in the process of being blacked by her boyfriend, but Keith didn't mind the black man using her for one night. After all, he had made her his whore with the blackmail and the plans he and his brothers had for their hot niece would make relationships impossible for her in the future. Keith was disappointed he couldn't watch though, after all, Destiny was far hotter than the woman crushed underneath him. Destiny was the single hottest woman he knew and as Keith slammed into her mother, he understood that Destiny's genes came from whatever had made his wife and to his shame, a picture of his stupidly sexy daughter entered his mind, but he threw it away at once out of fear of becoming even more obsessed.

It was because of his wife he was in this moment having sex with his sister-in-law. Keith had gone tired of waiting for his wife to come back and had tried to find her. After all, she had been absent from his bed in the past during summer nights and although he had no proof, the rumours of her infidelity were always a subject amongst his family. For that reason and because of how intimate the black man had been with her ever since they met, Keith had feared the worst.

He had tried to open the doors to the other bedrooms, but they were all locked; hence he had checked the only open one besides his own and when he had seen the blonde woman on the bed in the darkness. Keith had assumed that earlier, when he walked past this door, he had seen his brother fucking Faith and not Alexis, thus he had entered the bed to punish his wife for cheating on him. However, he had after the initial penetration, realized it was indeed Alexis, but Keith couldn't stop now. Not when the former runner was meeting his thrusts as they made out passionately.

Alexis saw her wedding ring next to her brother-in-law's ring due to their joint hands and although it pained her, the pleasure of being fucked again was too great. Keith was an obese man with three strands of hair preventing him from being bold and his fat stomach was disgusting but being crushed underneath him felt amazing. It felt like he was in complete control over her and his cock shared the fat nature of his stomach. It stretched her out more than her husband ever could and his terrible breath actually made her wet on its own. Is this one of my fetishes? Alexis asked herself as she was fucked to another climax and his mouth was the only place her moans went as she betrayed her duty to her hubby by fucking his brother and letting their tongues do battle. In fact, Alexis allowed her brother-in-law to sleep with her in her bed, but he awoke her during the night to use her tight runner's body some more.

Her mother wasn't the only one getting fucked throughout the night, so was Hope. She had fallen asleep after her daddy had left her, but then he had returned to fuck her even more and she was beyond happy that he wanted some more of her ass, but then, when she lay underneath him, kissing him and being fucked into a never-ending line of orgasms, she had heard him call her his sexy bitch. When he called her that, she knew the man fucking her was Sean and she should've been faithful to her daddy and told her sister's boyfriend that she wasn't Destiny, but his cock was too good and the sex was too good, hence she remained silent throughout the entire night as Sean fucked her over and over again until her pussy became so full of his cum she couldn't be filled anymore. Hope fell asleep with her body cuddled up against Sean's body, with her bronze thigh draped across his groin and with his big hand holding her left ass cheek.

The last thing Faith remembered before she was fucked unconscious, was that she was on her hands and knees, being fucked so hard she could only see stars around her and her wonderful lover, who had taken her through sheer domination and made her his toy, had filled both of her holes through some seriously wild sex. The beautiful blonde was woken up during the night by her lover fucking her hard again and she was rendered helpless under his touch. It was like his penetration of one of her holes made her his toy immediately and she ended up being fucked and fucked, over and over again until the sun began to rise. Faith remembered falling asleep with him spooning her and listening to someone being fucked silly next door.

Destiny couldn't believe how much her boyfriend fucked her, nor could she believe how little time it took for him to get hard again after filling her soar pussy up with his cum. The amount of positions she was taken in was ridiculous. Banged against the door until it nearly broke, fucked bent over the bed, fucked so hard she cried out to the whole world through the window her torso hang out of, that she was a fucking whore and that she was built for cocks fucking her and last but not least, her face fucked as his big cock lubricated her throat with an endless torrent of cum.

During the face fucking, her eyes were closed because she simply hated it and she hadn't even looked at him during the entire time she had been made to feel like all she was useful for in this world was to be fucked. Destiny had gone to sleep with his cock resting on her cheeks and his hairy balls poking her lips. Her entire face, filled with his cum and she could remember how it rained down her temples, cheekbones and jaw as she began to fall into her slumber. Also, she remembered the feeling of her pussy leaking so much cum down her thighs that hang out from the bed and she remembered how good that feeling felt, to be used like this and she couldn't wait to fuck him again when she woke-up.

Before the family gathered for their midday breakfast, they made sure to shower away the traces of what happened yesterday and many were in store for quite a shock.

Alexis and Keith agreed that it had been a mistake and a once in a lifetime experience. Keith didn't agree with her, but Alexis was appalled. She had gotten too drunk and made a huge error. The only hope was that her hubby hadn't seen her. While Keith helped decorate the dinner tables, Alexis began preparing the huge family breakfast or rather lunch since the entire family seemed to have slept late after the birthday party.

For Tom, the experience from yesterday was all he thought about when he washed himself in the shower. He had ran into the shower as he stank so much when he woke that he didn't even look at his well-fucked blonde bombshell, but when the woman he thought was Destiny joined him in the shower, they fucked even more and for Tom it had been the greatest morning ever, with his sexy daughter swallowing all of his cum in the damp filled shower, but when he exited the shower and looked at the tanned blonde bent over the sink brushing her teeth. He got another shock when he saw her face in the mirror she had wiped clean of the damp. "FAITH!?!?"

They had both been shocked, but after the shock had set in, they both realized they had willingly cheated and even loved it. Hence a mutual unspoken agreement had been made as their desires had been clear in their eyes. Tom had ended up fucking his sexy sister-in-law, bent over the sink as she finished brushing her teeth and when he escorted her in just a towel down the hall towards the guest room, he had to feel her lips against his again; hence he pulled her by her killer ass towards him and kissed Faith passionately.

They had agreed to keeping the affair a secret and ongoing, which meant, that when Tom walked towards the dinner table that was decorated to suit a large breakfast, Tom felt bittersweet. He had been amazingly fortunate and had some wild sex with two beautifully tanned blondes with incredible bodies and they had both agreed to fuck again sometime, but when he saw his eldest daughter Destiny sitting next to her little brother by the table, he realized he hadn't even fucked her.

For Hope it had been awkward when Sean discovered he had indeed fucked his girlfriend's little sister. Hope had tried to calm him down, but he had apologized, blamed the alcohol and the weed and everything before he had bolted out of the room wearing only a towel. However, what pissed her off, was that her daddy had broken his promise to her. She had waited in her shower for him, but he hadn't fucked her like he promised and as a result she gave him the cold shoulder when he tried to be sweet with her when he approached the breakfast table.

For Destiny, the morning had been a nightmare, at first. She had awoken with her lover's cock fucking her face and she had only realized how white the massive rod was after she had been filled with cum. Destiny had shot up in the air and felt the headache from the booze make her fall, but the man had caught her and, in that moment, she had seen her little brother. Tears rained down her cheek as he threw her face first down on the bed he had fucked her on and as he laid his entire weight on her. He had seized her head and commanded her to swallow. That command brought the painful memories of her uncle telling her to do the same to her mind and she cried even more.

Her little brother hadn't cared for her tears. Instead he simply stuck his cock in her well-used pussy and began jackhammering her while he held her immobile. She remembered her anguish over the frenzied way he fucked her, but what she hated most was how she reacted when he began choking her. I loved it... Destiny remembered as she sipped her green tea. She had loved all of it, his lips kissing hers, the way he twisted her nipples, the way he spanked her, the way he bounced her on his cock as he carried her to the shower were he fucked her against the glass, the way he filled her unprotected pussy up with even more of his cum and the way he kissed her when he pushed her up against the hallway during their way down to the kitchen. She loved all of it, the feeling of being so lusted for and for being found so irresistible that even her little brother couldn't keep his hands off her, nor his cock from fucking her. What scarred her however, besides the fact that she had participated in a lot of unsafe sex, was that evil look her uncle gave her from across the table.

Sean on the other hand, was depressed and disappointed with himself. After all, he had eventually found his clothes, but they had been on the floor by Destiny's parents' bed. It made him realize the horrible truth, that he had fucked every single blonde that sat around this table, eating their breakfast in an uncomfortable silence, every single one of them with exception of his girlfriend. However, his depression faded the moment he looked at Faith. Fuck, how can she be this hot!?!? Such a milf and what a body... Sean grinned as they stared at each other and they both knew who she belonged to. After all, she had agreed to become his living sex-toy as he fucked her on this very table.

Destiny felt the tension and the awkwardness in the air and it was enhanced by the silence until her evil uncle spoke; "Quite a night to remember, huh?"

Destiny felt a shiver run through her when her uncle gave her that smirk that nobody but her would understand. She cursed him for what he had done to her and she prayed he forgot all of it from his memory.

Destiny kept squirming in her seat, but not because of her being horny or anything. Instead she tried in vain to prevent the cum that leaked from her pussy, from running down her naked thighs she so stupidly showed off in her blue daisy dukes. Forgetting about her little brother's cum for a moment, she felt a terrible chill crawl down her spine as she looked back at her uncle with pleading eyes that he met with an evil grin. A night to remember he had said, but how long until he feels the need to refresh his memory?