All Comments on 'Destroy This Disc Ch. 01'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great teaser for a start

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the intrigue. Please continue.

LuvDaLilThingsLuvDaLilThingsover 1 year ago

Wonderful work, can't wait for part 2. I have a feeling where it is going, but have been known to be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many sons' fantasies revolve around their mothers, in particular in discovering that the "motherly figures" who had given them life and thereafter nourished and nurtured their bodies and minds...were also (in truth) the "Hot Babes" who provoked their first sexual responses and gave life to and nourished their appreciation of the female body and the wonderful mystery of their (the sons') sexual reaction to a particular person (their moms).

This story sets up the introduction and "discovery to come" of the sibling son and daughter to the powerful sexuality of their parents--and (since this is a story set in the "Incest" category of Literotica) to their own attraction to each other and, 9even though it be posthumous) to their parents.

The stage is set, the plot is set in motion, anticipation builds.

I can't wait.

Thanks ONLY HAPPY ENDINGS for a great beginning. And please--live up to your pen name and make everything work out in the end. Love needs to find its way all the way home....

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

I was hoping something would happen, and when it didn't, I did the only thing I could. I clicked that 1 star button, and moved on with hopes of finding something by a writer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plese go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this 1st part and look forward to the next. Thanks for sharing

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a marvellous story with a real touch of authenticity to it. One can imagine this happening for real

5/5

starfight22starfight22over 1 year ago

This story did not hold, what your Username promises. Nice begin, but as a reader I feel fooled that it stops where it feels like barely the end of an introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this is just leading to him inheriting his father's sloppy seconds of an older sister, I'm going to be very disappointed. I personally hate sharing, even with family...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I stand by my earlier statement of dislike for the possibility of the MC inheriting his sloppy seconds older sister from their father, it only just dawned on me. This is a setup. The genre and opening statements point to bro-sis hookup pretty plainly, but the bank box clinched it. It's like one of those stories where the dad is dying, and tells his son to take care of his wife/mother, possibly sisters as well, if the author throws out the last shreds of believability. He was out of the country, so the sister took care of the estate. If the second layer of hidden data (how did he know how to crack that? it never says what exactly he does for a living, just where.) contains dad and sis, like I fear, then she would have known the pictures existed, and most likely where they were, yet she offhandedly told him to go on his own to empty the box. Now she's probably stewing over how long until her little brother approaches her, and how that will end. Personally, I really, really, really, hope that she was just a voyeur, and was her parent's cameraman. What would be worse, was if the father and sister were cheating on their ignorant wife and mother, respectively.

On a technical note, I'm confused. It was suggested that all of the pics using a digital camera were on a tripod with either a remote, or a timer. How in the world do they have G.D. Gif's of the "best parts", then? Really off topic, but it was like a worm in my brain, once I thought of all these issues. I had to get them out or I'd be obsessing over them for days.

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

This story is very interesting. What if the parents did not buf are hiding out with a fortune somewhere and the galleries are the reward and the clues to where they are living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of BS is this???????????? Where's the incest a son beating off to photos of his mom and dad what a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Didn't like this there's no incest just a son looking at old pictures of his mom and beating his meat just a bunch of crap a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. More than forty stories posted now and nine series. I prefer to keep series sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES