Det. Johnbull (Greed & Desire) Pt. 01

Story Info
An introduction to our hero.
2.5k words
4.22
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Efegobi
Efegobi
2 Followers

Everyone in the small village of Elu knew him as Johnbull the soldier. There had even been a rumour that he fled the nation's civil war... At the very least, no one knew for sure, where he had come from. But the huge man, who had arrived in a soldier's outfit with no gun in late 1970, had remained trending among the village's gossip hot topics ever since

Some said he had a wife in Lagos; Others said he was after the village's young maidens. Others disproved that; after all, soldier Johnbull was even more charming with their husbands and fathers.

But if there was one thing that the villagers of Elu did know for sure : it was impossible to lie to Johnbull.

Was it the time that Ma Ann, the retired principal, was sure one of her shop assistants was stealing from her?

Good Ol' Johnbull had calmed Ma Ann down -- who had been shouting like the world was ending -- and having spoken to the three assistants, he quickly caught the inconsistencies of the only male among them; a twenty something year old lively chap who was too focused on seducing the former soldier, than keeping up with his own lie.

Johnbull had apologised on the young man's behalf and even paid back the money stolen. In gratitude, the young man had cleaned Johnbull's apartment and warmed his bed. I guess you can say that everyone was satisfied.

In fact, everyone was so satisfied, that they began seeking Johnbull's input on everything. So, you can say it was really no surprise when the notorious Chief Amadi showed up at Johnbull's apartment one morning.

The old Chief had been a distinguished wrestler in his youth, and had since become one of most powerful and revered kingmakers having retired.

Johnbull offered the Chief some kolanut which were declined; leaving our renowned soldier wondering if the khaki trousers and singlet he had on, were offensive to the Chief's person.

After offering to get the chief drinks, more food... and getting the same polite rejection. Johnbull realised that whatever had brought the titled man to his house must have been serious.

Chief Amadi, still slightly muscled, took off his red cap and exhaled.

At the sight of the graying hair, Johnbull felt lustful stirrings in his loins. But he disciplined himself. The Chief was old enough to be his father, he reasoned.

After finally reneging and blessing the Kolanut, Chief Amadi finally explained his impromptu visit. "My second wife is sleeping around... Nneka," he added on seeing confusion on Johnbull's face.

Johnbull nodded, slightly surprised that Nneka, the Palm wine tapper's beautiful daughter, had accepted to become the Chief's second wife.

"So here's what I want you to do... Since it seems that you can discern honesty; you're going to confront her while I hide." The Chief was becoming animated now. "Once you get her to confess, I'll then jump out and disgrace her!!" He clapped his hands to emphasise his point.

"Yes, I see," Johnbull said, tugging his stubby chin. Now there were certain things that Johnbull never ever talked about... One of such things was his ability to sense dishonesty. If he were to explain it, he would compare it to hearing a wrongly placed note or reading a grammatical error -- that eerie feeling you get when you sense a mistake. And Johnbull was sensing a whole lot of error in the Chief's story.

"Why don't you talk to Nneka first," Johnbull suggested.

The Chief looked Johnbull over like he was crazy. "So she would deny it?" The Chief was getting irritated. "If you cannot do the job, just say so!"

Yet, that innate feeling of dishonesty grew even stronger. Johnbull exhaled and moved to the settee the Chief was on. "Marriage should require trust from all parties for it to work." Johnbull lowered his voice, "Why don't you trust your wife?"

The Chief began to squirm.

"This is a safe space," Johnbull assured. "Nothing you say leaves this place."

"Do you think I am too old for Nneka?"

Johnbull did not know how to answer that question...

Seeing the hesitation, the Chief sprang up. "This was a mistake. I should leave."

"No, no... It's not that... I believe that adults should be free to marry whomever they want... I see no issue with a marriage between adults," Johnbull stated definitely.

The Chief smirked, slightly amused. "Not even when one of them is basically old cargo."

The blatant self degradation dismissed the formality in Johnbull's approach. "You sir, are one of the sexiest men in Elu. Don't ever sell yourself short! Am I clear!?"

Remembering himself, Johnbull quickly apologised.

The Chief was now clearly amused, excited even. "There's nothing to be sorry for. You spoke well. It's just that when you are at my age, things don't work as well as before, such as... You know."

It took a few seconds before it registered on Johnbull that the Chief was eyeing his rather defiant erection. Johnbull quickly apologised for his indecency and tried to leave the settee, but the Chief held on to him. "We are both men here... There's nothing to it."

The Chief reached over and began massaging Johnbull's erection. "So sturdy," the Chief said dreamily. "I have been trying different formulas and combinations, but nothing seems to please Nneka these days..."

Johnbull suppressed a moan. "Maybe you are going about pleasing her the wrong way. Sex does not begin and end with the penis."

As the Chief digested his words. Johnbull leaned closer. "There are other things, he said before gently prodding the older man's mouth with his tongue. They kissed for a few minutes. When Johnbull pulled back, the Chief pushed forward wanting more.

"Have you eaten your wife out before?"

At first the Chief looked confused at the question, then, understanding dawned on him. "I don't think married people are supposed to do that."

Johnbull chuckled. "Isn't marriage about pleasing each party?"

"Emm... " The Chief's hand was still lightly massaging Johnbull's erection. "I have never done that before. I don't want to disgrace myself."

"It's the same for everyone," Johnbull said, leaning back. "No teeth and gauge your partner's reaction. Ask questions, keep communicating with them. Get what is working and what isn't..."

The Chief was unbuckling Johnbull's trousers as he spoke. He had moved too fast and Johnbull's penis had smacked him in the face.

"Oh dear. I am so sorry."

The Chief looked at the fiery offender, giggled and gripped it tightly, forcing a loud moan from Johnbull. Encouraged by this reaction, the Chief took the head into his mouth, making sure his teeth were covered.

Johnbull became delirious with pleasure. "Oh yes. Pleasssse me."

The Chief went down as far as he could then drew back; and lightly stroked the erect monster. When he had been a wrestler, an opponent from another village had sucked him off, when they had shared a room together. The room was dark and they were both horny. It had been quick and he had not asked to reciprocate. Over the years, he had always wondered what it would have been like to be in the other young man's shoes.

In the present, the Chief briefly admired the younger man's privates, before taking the penis back into his mouth. This time he sucked with a hunger -- like he was being controlled by a foreign force.

In between moans, Johnbull warned of his impending orgasm.

As the organ in his mouth began throbbing immensely, the Chief took it out and watched string after string of cum jump out. The Chief lightly massaged the cock.

"That was something," Johnbull said in between breaths. "Now if-- Oh shit!"

The Chief had dived back on his cock and began licking him clean.

Seeing the Gray hair on the older man as he cleaned him, Johnbull knew 'there and there' that he had to fuck him. He pulled him in for a kiss and savoured the taste of his semen in the old man's mouth. "Can I fuck you?" He asked, lightly kissing his ear.

"You..." The old man said in between moans as Johnbull began playing with his nipples. "Jesus... You don't have respect... Oh my God."

"You are scared of me hurting you?" Johnbull asked. "I might look rugged, but I am very gentle."

The Chief was still hesitant.

"How about you fuck me first?" Johnbull suggested. Although, it had been years since he had been on the receiving end of a fuck; Years since he left a life riddled with too many dark secrets; He was once again ready to be intimately involved with someone, in this way again.

The Chief nodded excitedly and followed Johnbull into his bedroom. Had the Chief been here on any other circumstance, he would have noticed how bare the room was. Johnbull rapidly undressed the Chief and pushed him back down into the bed. He then took hold of the Chief's penis, visibly impressed by how thick it was. It was also leaking an insane amount of precum.

"I have not been this excited in months," the Chief explained.

Johnbull hurriedly swallowed the older man's penis. When the throbbing became more intense, he pulled away and fetched a tube of lube from the nightstand. He took the Chief's penis back into his mouth and began sucking it softly. Meanwhile, he also dropped a bit of lube unto one of his fingers. Spreading the lube on his fingers, he gradually eased a finger into the old man's hole. "Relax," he mumbled, his mouth filled with cock.

Gradually, he began finger fucking the old man, while still blowing him. He added another finger and after getting more lube, he added a third finger. Chief Amadi became delirious. But Johnbull had other plans for him.

Easing his fingers from the older man's hole, Johnbull coated his own hole with lube, while simultaneously coating Chief Amadi's penis with a generous amount of lube too. Before the old man could comprehend what was happening, Johnbull had already straddled him and had begun impaling himself with his rod.

"What are... Oh shit!" The old man exclaimed as his cockhead pushed into Johnbull's hole. Very slowly, Johnbull lowered himself till he was firmly seated on Chief Amadi's groin.

"This is amazing," Johnbull said dreamily, while the old man could offer nothing but moans and groans. The Chief tried to move but Johnbull held him down. "Just lay back," he whispered and began leisurely moving himself up and down on the old man's rod.

After letting Johnbull fuck himself for a while. The old man began to get frantic. Sensing the chief's impending orgasm, John slowly released the throbbing penis from his ass and straddled the old man's face. Chief Amadi rapidly sucked on the lowered penis.

After a while, Johnbull pulled back, till he was between the chief's legs. He lifted them and pressed lightly with his cock on the Chief's hole. He then pulled away and applied a generous amount of lube to Chief Amadi's hole, and his own penis.

"Just relax and push out... I am not going to hurt you."

"You better not or I am going to kill you." Chief winced.

Johnbull grinned devilishly and pushed forward gently, then pulled back. He repeated this action over and over again, each time adding a little more pressure, till his cockhead finally pushed through.

Both men groaned. Johnbull gripped the Chief's penis which had lost a bit of its hardness and began jerking him off while pushing in bit by bit, till he was balls deep.

"Jesus! I'm all the way in."

The Chief looked to confirm, and earth be damned if Johnbull did not see some smugness on his face.

"Proud of yourself aren't you?" Johnbull teased.

"Just shut up... I came here to talk about Nneka. Why the hell am I letting you do this again?" The Chief complained.

"My bad," Johnbull began pulling out. "We should not be doing this."

The Chief grabbed Johnbull's ass and pushed him back into him. Both men moaned loudly. "Don't start what you can't finish," Chief Amadi said in between gritted teeth.

Johnbull became possessed with lust and began fucking the Chief's warm hole which was milking him in return. As both men battled to express their lust, the room suddenly faded away and for a sec, Johnbull was sure he was staring at Ogai.

"Ogai?" He moaned. The demon's red eyes and locs were unmistakable. But when he blinked, it was the Chief's worried face beneath him. He kissed the Chief and began pounding away. "I'm going to cum," he began panting. "Can I cum in you?"

The Chief nodded as Johnbull slammed home and unleashed a huge load in his ass.

The Chief clenched his ass around the throbbing cock and began rapidly stroking his own cock. Johnbull pulled out. Seeing his cum leaking out of the chief's hole excited him. He dragged the Chief on top of him. "I want you to cum in me."

The Chief hurriedly applied a bit of lube then slammed his cock into the younger man's hole. Holding the bigger man down with his legs, the chiefs fucked Johnbull madly until he was releasing loads of cum into his ass. When the Chief eventually pulled away. The cum began dripping out.

Both lay side by side staring at each other tenderly. "That was amazing," The Chief said.

"You are one virile old man."

"Guess my formulas are working... A little bit of the natural and artificial goes a long way," the Chief said chuckling. "By the way, who is Ogai?"

Johnbull suppressed the rousing anxiety. Ogai only appeared when there was trouble. There was nothing to worry about, Johnbull thought. He kissed Chief Amadi. "An awful lover from my past. Jealous?"

"Don't be ridiculous! I have two beautiful wives. I can't be jealous. It's just that..." The Chief struggled to find his words.

Johnbull got up from the bed. "So you are definitely already getting possessive..."

"I mean--"

"You expect total faithfulness from your wives, yet you cheat on them," Johnbull stated plainly.

Chief Amadi quickly flared up. "So you are judging me now? Was it not you who seduced me? If if--"

"There's no 'if' to anything," Johnbull interjected. "If you expect total faithfulness from your wives, then abide by that too. If I hear of you accusing any of your beautiful wives of infidelity again, the whole village would hear of our little afternoon exercise; Am I clear?"

"Are you threatening me!!!?"

Johnbull held his ground. The old man cursed and screamed. Were the Chief younger, Johnbull was sure that he might have even tried hitting him. But his violence had long matured into possessiveness and arrogance. The Chief angrily dressed himself and stalked off.

Johnbull sat on the bed and composed himself before going to check if the front door was properly bolted. But he met the Chief seated on the settee.

"I'm sorry," Chief Amadi said as Johnbull drew closer. Both men kissed and made up. Johnbull was now sure that their earlier confrontation must have been the tragedy Ogai was talking about.

When Chief Amadi left Johnbull's home, the gossip round the village was that he seemed far friendlier and nicer than he had ever been. Johnbull was such a blessing, they all said. But exactly two weeks later, our darling old Chief Amadi was dead.

To be continued.


Efegobi
Efegobi
2 Followers