Detained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pushed forward Alice pulled back from blowing Billy to look over her shoulder gasping "Wrong hole" while wearing a very pained expression.

Cade stroked her hair while guiding her mouth back to take his dick "Don't worry, Marty will break you in gradually, suck on this to distract you."

Alice focused on the taste of his precum that was coating her tongue, thankful that Marty had held still. Marty stroked her butt cheeks while cooing "Relax back there, you'll enjoy it more." It sounded like he knew what he was talking about, while in reality, it was all theory learned from porn videos on the subject.

As she ducked her head down to take Cade in her mouth Alice was focusing on relaxing her sphincter muscles. It was an automatic reaction and at no time did she contemplate calling a halt to proceedings; thankfully the stabbing pain shooting up her spine was dissipating each time Marty held still after pushing a bit more of his dick inside her. Ten minutes in Marty stood holding her hips with his dick buried balls deep inside her backdoor and his accomplished grin was enough for, first Cade and then Billy to high-five Marty. He held still just a moment too long and it was Alice that prompted him by bucking her hips back and forth prompting her student to then start fucking her butt in earnest.

The four remained like this until Marty let his come fly while buried deep in her ass although there was an air of predictability that Cade would take Marty's place after applying some of his own spit to her abused butt hole. Cade's transition was a little easier on Alice after Marty had paved the way, aided by the latter's come. Marty went and sat down while his friend analy fucked their lecturer and he was joined some ten minutes later by Cade having also blown his load, this time over her butt cheeks. Taking his seat next to Marty, Cade asked Alice "Are you going to let the 'tube steak' try that too?"

Alice looked over her shoulder at the two more vocal students and then back to Billy's dick. She raised her gaze to Billy's face to work out what he intended and after biting her lower lip tentatively she said, "I'd like to but I'm not sure it'll fit." Billy looked slightly disappointed even though it was a stance he had come to expect from women. On seeing his obvious disappointment Alice drew in a deep breath before saying "I'd at least like to try though" A smile spread over her face on seeing Billy's delighted expression. "Sit down on my chair" she stated as she riffled through her handbag until she produced a small bottle of hand cream. Alice tipped half of the bottle's contents in her hand and then set about working the liquid around her butt hole. She pointed her ass at Billy while straddling his thighs as she positioned her anus so it hovered over the enflamed head of Billy's dick and after engaging the very tip inside her she haltingly descended down his length.

Marty and Cade had a front-row seat of the facial expressions she was pulling each time she descended along his length in painfully slow increments. At halfway point, Alice stood back up, much to Billy's disappointment but it turned out she was adjusting her stance. The rest of the bottle's contents were slathered over the top half of Billy's 'tube steak' and after switching around to face Billy she started to take him in her back door once more. This time around her descent wasn't as slow plus it allowed her to pull Billy's head forward so he could suckle at her tits; the tits she had done her best to cover up in class but now he had seen them in the flesh, they simply amazed him. Try as she might though Alice couldn't fit more than nine inches of Billy's dick inside her butt, this made her reach around to feel how much of his dick was left to cram inside her. While Billy was lavishing her tits with his tongue and lips she leant forward and whispered in Billy's ear "I'll try harder next time" before sucking his earlobe into her mouth.

'Next time?' thought Billy. He had thought this would be a one-off and here she was making promises for a next time. While Billy went back to sucking and nipping at her rubbery nips, Alice was flexing her thighs to ride her anus along the 'tube steak' accompanied by a wide selection of groans, whimpers and gasps until Billy took a firm hold of her hips and kept her in place while his dick hosed her bowels down with his come. He had waited some time for that climax but boy was it worth the wait.

Alice waited until she was sure he had finished coming before wearily climbing off Billy to slump at a nearby chair. A glance over at Marty and Cade showed them both sporting renewed hard-ons, no doubt expecting her to take care of them, addressing the two she asked, "I overheard you telling someone you three were heading off to camp for the weekend?" Marty nodded his head, not sure where this was going. Alice then continued "So you three won't be missed until Sunday evening?" again her question was greeted by the same nods. "Well, there is no one at my flat to disturb us if you wanted to spend the weekend there. I'm sure we could think up some interesting games to play as long as you give me a chance to freshen up and promise not to mention this to another soul."

All three agreed but while Alice redressed the three lads had headed off to find all the access doors locked for the weekend which meant they ended up climbing through a window and down a grassy bank to reach their respective cars which were the only ones left in the car park. The guys made themselves at home so that Alice could go shower and all was going well until Billy entered the bathroom looking for the toilet; within a few minutes, he was similarly stripped naked and was stood behind her while he had Alice pressed against the shower screen as he fed his dick to her from behind.

They were discovered by Marty and Cade who were curious where the other two had got to. Once they had finished Marty insisted their turn was next and Alice was treated to her first double penetration with Cade lying down on her bed so he could latch his mouth to her swinging breasts at the same time that Marty was banging away at her butt. Sure enough, the four tried as many combinations as they could think up and Alice was particularly pleased with the way the lads pampered her so that their group activities didn't take too much of a toll on her body although she did have to stipulate on the Sunday evening that despite her offering to host them again, they needed to give her the rest of the week to recover.

Many people from Alice's classes had noticed a difference in her demeanour the following week. She seemed more relaxed and had even stopped ragging the three lads who normally sat at the back of her classes. By Thursday of the next week, Alice was missing the attention and asked Billy to stay behind a class. He sat near her desk while he waited for some kind of bombshell to be dropped but that never happened. Instead, she came over to where he sat and after leaning against the desk, unbuttoned the first three buttons of her blouse until her cleavage started to show. "Cade came to see me yesterday evening but you have never requested my time. I have to say I'm more than a little disappointed" she stated.

"Errr... well I wanted... you know... to let you have some time to recover" he stumbled, trying very hard to pull his attention away from her cleavage, not the easiest thing to do when she unpoped another button to show the top of her bra cup and covered breast.

She stroked his cheek tenderly "Ahh, that's so sweet of you but I'm really missing you and your friend. Would you like to come around to my place this evening? You can have me any way you please." At the same time, she was rubbing her thighs together trying anything to relieve the itch that was gnawing away deep inside her.

"Err, sure" Billy stumbled, asking "Should I let the other two know?"

She smiled broadly down at him as she replied "No, I think I'd like to see what the two of us can come up with."

That evening would cement Alice's feelings. She and Billy didn't get to sleep until the early hours of the morning after a night where she nearly screamed herself hoarse from the way that Billy drove her onwards like he was some kind of madman possessed at pleasuring her in as many ways as he could. A few months later all three graduated and Billy managed to get a job with a large company down south. Many at the college were surprised that Alice handed her notice in. Cade and Marty weren't surprised as she had already confided that she was moving in with Billy; she just couldn't bring herself to give up on the 'tube steak'. Cade and Marty would occasionally pay Billy visits and the four would hook up Alice was happy with just Billy's company but she wasn't content until she could accommodate his entire length in her back door.

12