All Comments on 'Detective Cox - The Bargain'

by mattpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NylonianNylonianabout 2 years ago

I like the story enough but it's a shame that Angelina's seduction actually amounted to very little and that she ended up being seduced and duped in the end... That part wasn't very satisfying, in my opinion. Could have also had more pantyhose scenes and maybe a footjob or nylon handjob involved. Thanks for writing as always, Matt.

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

Wow! That was one hot story, I don't give a damn if everything about it was crap ( in my opinion it wasn't) but I managed to get two orgasms and will return to it for more. The striptease and fingering had me so hot and wet, I just had to stop and do what she did, imagining the same scenario. I then returned, it was hard but I let the eroticism of the story, turn me on so much, until my panties were soaking and I was so desperate to cum, I came when she did. I can't remember any story giving me as good an orgasm as this one did. 10* wouldn't do it justice, thank you. Please write a sequal, but thank you for the wonderful pleasure that you have given me.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol10 months ago

Super hot 🔥🚨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermattpantyhose@mattpantyhose
Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description: 1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES