Detective in Lace Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,295 Followers

"Oh my god..." she gasped, wide-eyed.

Regret sunk in the moment those words escaped her lips. Everyone in the room knew she was in a state of utter despair. The man on top of her began to fuck her harder. There was no rhythm as with love making, he was simply thrusting away for gratification.

"Fuck me," she whispered. She regretted those words the moment they escaped her lips.

"She's really enjoying this," the man on top hissed between thrusts, to the other men waiting for a turn.

Grace was at their mercy and she loved it. Her pussy wanted it. Her body ached for it. Being fucked hard was the only thing on her mind and the only thing her body craved. She was a woman possessed.

"You're tight," the man said while continuing to pound her. "I'm going to cum in your tight little pussy, detective girl."

The man smiled. The thought of cumming inside of a respected police detective was surely a sexual thrill to him. Grace watched his facial expression change as he reached an orgasm. He groaned out loud as his back arched and he shot his load inside of her hot pussy. Once finished, he collapsed and rested his entire body weight on top of the detective. It placed a heavy weight on her body, but he didn't care.

She breathed heavily as the man's weight was suffocating. Their sweat pressed against each other's skin.

"It's my turn," another man said in the background.

The man on top of Grace kissed her on the forehead, saying 'Thanks Graciela' before pulling out of her messy cunt and stepping away.

As much as she despised him, a part of her felt sad that he left, since she wanted to keep on getting fucked.

She didn't have to wait long as the next man came, who was dressed plainly with slick back hair. He was less attractive, even grotesque looking, but his cock was bigger. He grinned looking at the naked detective's wet pussy, with her arms and legs held down. It didn't seem to bother him that her cunt was filled with another man's cum. He simply shoved his cock inside, sending a sexual jolt through Grace's body.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled. "Please... fuck me hard..."

The new man on top her smiled. "Can you hear this lady? She wants it. I'm going to give it to her real good."

Despite being a criminal, he was a man of his word, she thought. He fucked her senseless. It was unlike anything she had ever felt in her life. He pounded away like she was a piece of meat, and at that point, the other men in the room let go of her arms and legs. They knew she wasn't going to resist.

Grace hugged the man on top of her as she was being violently fucked. The thrusts were forceful and lewd. His giant cock felt massive inside of her body. She had never been with a man that big before and it made her scream. The combination of him fucking her the way he did and the dosage of the drug created a surreal feeling. She had reached new sexual heights in a way she never thought possible.

"Fuck!!! Fuck me!!!"

Once again, her desperate plea for more sex led to more laughter in the room. The organized group of men turned primal as more of them got naked except for the masked men.

"Open that pretty little mouth of yours," the man on top said. "I want you to swallow every drop."

Grace dutifully opened her mouth as the man quickly positioned himself over her chest, and jerked off furiously just inches away from her face. Her tongue was hanging out like a thirsty dog and the man shot a very large load. His cum sprayed across her tongue and mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and she loved it.

"Enjoying yourself?" the man groaned, while stroking his cock so the rest of his cum would be in her mouth.

"Yes, I am," she replied, licking her lips.

The cock was brought to her mouth and she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked it clean. Every drop. It almost made her laugh that she did the same for Mr. W and now she loved it more than anything. The man knew his turn was up and he pulled his cock away from her mouth, which made her sad once again.

The next man was absolutely hung. He was dark skinned with a cock that looked unreal. The massive erection looked like something out of a cartoon and she was ready for it. She was nervous, but excited.

She didn't bother to look the man in the face. At this point, she didn't care who was fucking her anymore.

It seemed like the man was all-business as he positioned himself. Grace flinched when he pushed his cock in. He was slow at first, out of courtesy, but he was no more gentle than any of the guys in the room. Once her pussy adjusted to the size, he began to thrust away at the horny detective's gaping pussy. She screamed. His cock was so big that she felt him inside of the lower end of her gut.

Grace's mind wasn't able to focus on his cock for long, as another naked man crouched over her face and shoved his erection in her mouth. The detective had the duty of pleasing two men at once, one with her pussy, the other with her mouth. It was a challenge accepted. She obliged both men.

The more she pleased the men, the hornier she felt. The more satisfied the men were, the harder she was fucked. It was a vicious cycle. Her mouth and pussy were being sexually ravished. They must have been on the drug too, she thought. Either way, she knew they were savoring her beauty and status.

"That's it," the man using her mouth said. "Suck my cock. You're a real treasure, Detective Chavez. Good little detective girl."

"Mmm hmmm," she nodded in response, looking him in the eyes.

Her mouth was too busy to speak. Being called by her rank only degraded her more, which also made the moment even more deviant.

"This woman is unbelievable," the man fucking her added. "I bet she wants my big cock in her ass. Would detective girl like that?"

Grace was in a daze and she didn't know how she felt about that. Sure, she had done anal plenty of times. With an ass like hers, she was constantly hounded by past lovers for anal sex.

The big cock pulled out of her pussy. The other men in the room intervened and flipped Grace over. They spread her legs apart and she felt someone coating her asshole with lubrication. It felt like a few different men took turns fingering her rectum in anticipation of her being sodomized.

When the fingers moved away, the tip of the large cock pressed against her anus and he squeezed her hips, and then he slowly shimmied his way inside. She screamed from the mixture of emotions as her rectum was being stretched to its limit. Then he started to fuck her.

Grace lost track of time as all of the men in the room took turns fucking her body. Everything became a blur. No matter how many times she swallowed, she still couldn't get rid of the taste of cum in her mouth. Her pussy was sore and she could feel it gaping. Sperm was leaking everywhere and she could feel it running down her thighs. Most noticeably of all, her asshole felt like it was burning. It was completely ravished and her rectum was coated with sperm. It gaped the way her pussy did. The men took turns with each of her holes so many times that everything became obscure.

By the time it was over, Grace's body was covered in sweat and cum. It looked as though she had just run a marathon and her sex drive finally began to calm down. She couldn't bear the thought of seeing her reflection in the mirror. But she knew the difficult part was over.

"You were marvelous," Mr. W stated, standing over her while still in the mask and outfit.

"I know," she said, sprawled on the floor. "I know."

"Congratulations, my little Graciela. You are one of us. Feed us information and help us however you can. In exchange, you will be rich and all your sexual needs will be taken care of."

The masked man wearing the cloaked robe was no longer a terrifying figure to her. As she lay naked on the floor, well-fucked and well-used, with cum all over her body, Grace was more determined than ever.

Her orgasmic high seemed unreal. And while the boss was looking down at her, she reached between her legs, scooped the naughty mixtures, and put it in her mouth. She had to taste it. She was curious what raw sex tasted like.

***

Six months later. Besides the lace panties she wore, Grace sat naked in her kitchen. The laptop was in front of her and the Lieutenant was on the phone. She had gotten used to only wearing lace panties. The secret society had come to expect that from her.

"Sent," she said over the phone, while sending an email.

Lieutenant Mathers waited on the line. "Got it."

"More names, more dates, and more locations. Their network seems to be growing and they're becoming more emboldened."

The plan was to collect more evidence and pass everything along to an outside agency. That way, when the arrests were made, Grace wouldn't be identified and retaliated against for being an infiltrator.

"I'm looking at it now," the Lieutenant replied. "This is remarkable work, detective. Outstanding. You're truly a one-woman powerhouse."

"Thank you, sir. I believe that in a few more months, we can wrap up this entire organization. We'll have everything on everyone."

Lieutenant Mathers briefly paused on the line. "Look, whatever you must be doing, I understand if..."

"You'll have to trust me, Lieutenant. I know what I'm doing."

"I hope so, Detective Chavez," he replied with a hint of regret.

When their call ended, Grace went to her dresser. There was another event tonight and she had to look her best. Standing topless in front of her mirror, she hoped the men would like the new lace panties she had purchased. She put on her makeup to make herself look like a professional model.

Opening a small container, she took a sniff of the white powdered substance. Then she wondered what the night's pleasure would be. Her mouth? Her pussy? Her asshole? Maybe all of the above. Hopefully. Several of the men had nicknamed her a 'gangbang queen,' which was a detail she'd never repeat to her superior.

She slipped on a dress and then her heels. Then she hung her detective's badge around her neck, tucking it under her dress, because she knew that men liked to fuck her while she had the badge on.

In the end, she'd have the last laugh. And the best orgasms.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12