Detective on Her Knees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucked, she realized how patronizing it was for the blonde woman to push her head and stroke the man's cock at the same time. Catalina was made to feel like a novice. She always hated that feeling in all walks of life.

She stopped sucking for a moment and used her hand to touch the blonde woman's hand.

"Don't touch me," Catalina said to the blonde woman, while saliva dripped down her chin. "I know how to give a blowjob,"

"Your choice," the blonde replied. "But I'd still like to assist, if that's okay."

"Fine."

The blonde woman let go of the cock and Catalina went back to sucking. She realized how excited Trapp must have been seeing her arguing over a big dick. She kept sucking anyway. She used both hands on the butler's erection. One for the shaft, the other for balls. She used the tips of her fingers to stroke the balls, making the man moan.

Her head bobbed faster and she stroked equally as fast, with the blonde woman still playing with her hair and helping her suck. She didn't mind showing her blowjob skills to the group of happy voyeurs. It was what she needed to do to finish this task.

Turning her head, she wanted to make sure Trapp was getting a good look. She locked eyes with Trapp with her mouth stuffed with cock. The truth was, this gave her an intense sensation. An adrenaline rush. The kind some cops secretly had whenever they were in dangerous situations. That surreal, spellbinding rush that's hard to find in life.

She focused on the butler again, using both hands on him. Her tongue felt the pulsing and contracting feeling that her mouth always gave a hard penis.

"I'm going to cum," the butler said, looking down at her.

Catalina looked the man in the eyes as he stroked his own cock, doing it exactly the way he liked it, hard and fast. She kept her mouth open and tried her best not to feel debased as cum spurted onto her tongue. It was well aimed. Everything pooled on her tongue and she held it there. The taste was strong and distinctive, the way a man's cum always tasted to her.

When the butler finished his orgasm, he zipped himself and stepped aside, and Catalina focused her attention on Trapp once again, while still on her knees. Instinctively, she fixed her wayward strands of hair from the sucking and bobbing, tucking her hair behind her ears.

She held her tongue out to show Trapp the pool of cum. Then she swallowed it. She needed two deep gulps to get it all down.

"Bravo," he said, standing up from his seat. "That was very well done, Detective Rios. You're even more desperate than I thought."

"I'm not desperate," she said strongly, fixing her hair again.

"No? My mistake. But while you were sucking that cock, I was thinking. Yes, I want to accept your deal. I'll give you what you need, if you keep giving me what I need. I'll run my operation without interfering in city politics and I can finally try that pretty mouth of yours."

Trapp stood before her and undid his pants. A fire still burned in Catalina and she had the determination to keep going. She needed all the help she could get. This alliance went beyond her limits and morals, but she ached for more.

No one would ever know.

She took Trapp's hard penis into her mouth and sucked. Looking up, she gave her sultry eyes to the man as well. She had almost been killed the night before. Never could she have imagined being part of an orgy the next night.

While sucking off this dangerous man, she wondered how many people were watching her. She wondered how many knew that she was a detective. She wondered if Trapp would demand that she give more blowjobs over time. Perhaps this would be a regular thing?

"Your mouth is for the documents," Trapp said with sinister eyes. "Now your throat is for the favor I did yesterday. Nothing's free, darling."

Catalina's eyes widened as Trapp clenched her scalp. She had deepthroated a few times, but only for brief seconds. This would be her first real experience with it. She could practically feel more eyes watching her, but she tried to block that out.

Inch by inch, the cock brushed across her wet tongue. The head touched the top of her throat and her natural reaction was to gag, but she fought it. She could have pulled her mouth away, but what kind of coward would she be? Trapp saved her ass and she wanted to repay him.

Two inches more, the cock was practically lodged in her throat. Her hands squeezed Trapp's legs as she fought her own gag reflex. Her eyes watered and mascara dripped down her cheeks.

Mercifully, the cock moved back, only to go back in. Yes, she was deepthroating. Yes, her throat was being fucked. She never broke eye contact. She looked Trapp in the eyes while her eyes turned red and watered.

Trapp got a perverse feeling from this, but so did she. Catalina knew she was hooked to this feeling of public oral debauchery. It may not be something she'd want to do again, but it was an oddly exciting experience.

After a while, Trapp eased up and stroked himself, with the tip of his dick aimed at her tongue. Catalina closed her lips around the shaft and did her best to swallow everything. She closed her eyes and took a moment to relax her senses.

She swallowed the cum as it burst into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of the cock. When cum stopped flowing, she flicked her tongue several times across the entrance of the dick and she pulled her mouth away.

"I've done everything for you," she said with a hoarse voice after that deepthroat.

"Yes, you have. When this is over, I'll take you to my office."

She gulped to ease the feeling in her throat. "When this over?"

The blonde woman was instructed to reach down and play with Catalina's clit. A maid was instructed to suck each of Catalina's nipples. Her nipples were small and rock hard. It felt amazing, as did the hand playing with her pussy.

She thought this was just about giving her an orgasm. She was wrong.

After a few moments of enjoying this lesbian bliss, a naked black woman approached her with a mouth filled with something. Catalina's mouth was already open from moaning, and the black woman spits inside.

Cum. Lots of it.

Horrified, her first thought was that this black woman knew exactly who she was and this was retribution against a law enforcement official. But the woman smiled.

Catalina knew better than to spit that cum out of her mouth. The carpets were too expensive and she was a guest here. Uncomfortably, she swallowed and ate the cum. Whose was it? She'd never ask. She'd never know, either. She tried to go back to enjoying the sensations on her pussy and nipples.

Her heart pounded so hard from everything that was happening, and had already happened.

She was close to cumming when another naked woman came and brought a full mouth towards her. Catalina hesitantly opened her mouth again, knowing what would happen. The female stranger kissed her. Not a loving kiss. There was cum in her mouth and it was pushed into Catalina's mouth by a tongue.

The female stranger winked after the cum exchange and kissed the detective on the forehead.

"Enjoy your orgasm," the woman said before leaving with a playful flounce.

Detective Rios came into the hand of the blonde woman. The maid sucking her nipples helped tremendously. Her body shook and writhed while she was on her knees. It was glorious. She was loud and didn't care. She deserved this orgasm. She deserved to cum hard. Not just for everything she did tonight, but for her entire career.

Police women deserve great orgasms, don't they?

By the time it was done, Catalina knew she still had cum smeared around her lips and chin. She wondered how many men she tasted. At a certain point, it didn't matter anymore.

She was breathing heavily, looking up at the man who changed her life forever. Did he view her as a whore now? No. He smiled at her with genuine affection.

Trapp extended a hand and she took it. Getting back to her feet, Catalina held hands with her new ally. She became comfortable being naked like this.

She saw that the orgy was still in its throes. Barefoot, she walked out of the living room and towards the hallway again. Eyes would glance over her nudity with appreciation. She showed no emotion over it.

When they reached the office, she was in full detective mode, even with cum around her mouth, smeared makeup, and fluids running down her legs. There was work to do and evidence to gather.

The End

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12