All Comments on 'Detective on Her Knees'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor

As always, thanks for reading.

Heyall

bobbphil08bobbphil08over 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Looking forward to future updates.

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Excellent😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Very good excellent😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍sorry it's the end😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

SRQguy1SRQguy1over 4 years ago
please keep it going I liked it a lot

please keep it going , sure was good to read

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 4 years ago
Love Dective Rios Tales

Not quite up to the normal fare of her escapade with Mr Trapp. But, there appears to be many variations of this affair that can control the city (like Chicago or New York of old) in chapters of the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hit or miss

You have been very hit or miss lately. I have to say this, was definitely a hit. Out of the park, actually. Great job. 5*

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 4 years ago
Very Very Good

Excellent story.

i enjoyed the fact that this was basically a blowjob story and stood by itself for that. There was no need to expand into full sex. The BJs were all that was required for a truly hot story.

Well done

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 4 years ago
Humiliation. It's wrong, and that's the point.

I know it's not very politically correct, but there's something really hot about a strong woman being forced to her knees and orally humiliated. In reality, that's unacceptable and disgusting, but in fantasyland, it's incredibly arousing. While I consider myself feminist, I rather enjoy misogynistic erotica. Perhaps not all the time, but it's something that really gets me going. But I also enjoy cuckolding and humiliating men too, just so ya' know it's equal opportunity humiliation.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very hot

Loved the vulnerable position she was in and devoted she was to giving a good blow job.

Absolutely beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Talk about quid pro quo

I'm sure more activities like this occur than are known about, but everyone has desires that are of value in bargaining.

Well told with great timing and flow.

Keep them coming... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love submission with dignity and non consent consent. Excellent and well written.

NicequipNicequip5 months ago

Good quality writing with hot power play and submission. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...