Detective Submission, Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, she's our voyeur tonight," Hannah said in a sexy tone, doing her best to protect the detective from the night's debauchery. "So make sure you play nice, unless of course she's interested."

An older male detective added, "Then we better give her a good show. Give her a reason to try things out."

Men took the wives they were interested in and scattered to different rooms of their reserved area. As usual, it started with kissing and foreplay. Touching and licking. Undergarments were pulled down and nipples were being sucked.

In the different rooms, women were on their knees sucking the cocks of the police hierarchy. Hannah did the same with a sergeant. As her mouth was wrapped around the dick, she wondered where the detective went. Hopefully her husband's money was put to good use.

***

Ling's nipples were fully erect as she strolled through the halls of the orgy. These men were her colleagues. People entrusted with her safety. She'd met several of these wives at occasional parties or dinners. Now she was seeing these people naked and sucking each other off.

Everywhere she went, eyes glanced at her, then drifting down to her long black nipples which poked through the babydoll lingerie. They'd always remember the image of her breasts. A most unusual rush came over her.

Her eyes went back and forth between the oral sex and the walls where recording devices could be hidden. She used to work in the burglary division which meant she had experience looking for certain details.

It wasn't long until Ling found her target. There was a small reflection coming from a bookshelf, pointing towards a bed where two men were getting their cocks sucked by beautiful women.

Ling considered her next move. She thought about entering the room later and discreetly removing the small device. Or she might leave it there, keeping an eye on it, seeing who'd come to collect it later; which was a much harder task.

Footsteps tapped the floor and she saw Officer Davies approach her with a visibly nervous expression on his face. He zipped up his pants after getting oral. The officer was tall, lanky, and seemed like an unlikely candidate to be a cop. He seemed more like an academic type, someone more suited to be working with computers.

"Come with me," he said softly, grabbing the detective by the wrist to whisk her to another place for more privacy.

"What's going on?" Ling asked, having an idea of what this was about.

The young officer gulped deeply. "I know you saw the camera. We... sort of...."

"We?"

He gulped again. "Me and two other men. Ranked guys. They got me a big pay raise to plant cameras and write that letter to the Commissioner."

"I'm assuming your fingerprints are on that device. That's why you didn't want me to get it."

"Yes. Please don't have me arrested. I... I have a wife and daughter."

"Tell me everything, as briefly as possible," Ling said.

And there it was. The weak link was afraid of the repercussions.

The greater surprise was that this was a true conspiracy. Two ranking officers had solicited Officer Davies for his technical abilities. And those officers, from the sound of things, were hired by lawyers paying big money.

It only took a moment for Ling to realize that the Commissioner wasn't the true target. The true target was the boss's wife and her potential political career. This was the easiest way to prevent Hannah from ever running for office, as several polls showed that she had a strong chance of winning against establishment incumbents.

"Am I going to be arrested?" Officer Davies asked with a trembling voice.

"Not unless you help me right now. Who are the other officers?"

"Melendez and Fordham."

Ling was unsurprised. She'd always thought that they played loose with the law. They both had several marks on their records. She also noticed them eyeing her suspiciously at the start of the party Had those men figured out that she was here at the behest of the Commissioner?

"Have I been recorded?" she asked. "Are there other cameras here?"

He nodded hesitantly. "There are three other cameras that automatically upload to a computer. Two in the bedrooms and one in the guest lobby. I'm sorry."

The game changed and Ling thought she was safe having avoided the bedrooms. The thought of her nipples potentially being shown to other colleagues was infuriating.

"Tell me where the computer is," she said.

"Melendez has the keycard for room 305 in his pocket. That's where the laptop is, with the rest of our equipment."

"Leave that to me. For now, we can't be seen together. I'm going to steal that laptop and we're going to have a long discussion later."

Ling shoved the officer aside in hopes that the other blackmailers hadn't seen them talking. All she needed was that laptop and this situation would soon be resolved.

When she neared the main room, a partially naked police lieutenant with his penis exposed approached her with a big grin. It was one of the blackmailers. There was a mild hint of suspicion in his eyes, but nothing that would raise alarm.

"Come on," he said. "You're missing the fun, Detective Wong and I want you to see our secret obsession."

Ling forced a smile, a believable one. She feigned ignorance of this sex party and walked towards the main room, nipples pointing forward and proud. She gave nothing away. She showed no weakness.

Detective Who Craves Cum

All of the couples were summoned to the main room for something special. And the main star of the night was Hannah, the most prominent wife of the group, with her knees on the floor leaning her arms on the couch. Men took turns with her. It was a true gangbang in every sense of the meaning as men would take a few pumps and then alternate.

The sight made Ling sexually aroused that such a prominent woman, a highly-regarded civil rights lawyer in the public eye, could do something so brazen in front of this many people and enjoy it. Scream from it. Have multiple orgasms from it.

Other people were still having sex on the floor. Cocks were still being sucked. Pussies licked. But it was clear that they decided to center things around Hannah today. The blackmailers were directing traffic, so to speak. They'd edit the recordings to show Hannah -- and Hannah only -- at her most vile and debased.

Ling watched the gangbang in a state of awe, allowing a blackmailer to stand beside her to touch the long black nipples that protruded through her open-nipple babydoll.

"Get on your knees," the blackmailer said, pulling at her nipple, giving a slight twist. "We need to welcome you the right kind of way."

Ling remained still as both nipples were tweaked. "The show you're offering is already intriguing. Maybe I'm happy being a voyeur."

"Let's just say that I have a lot of friends in high places. This will be good for your career."

It confirmed that the blackmailer still had doubts about Ling's intentions here. She couldn't give an inch, or else the video recording would be out of reach. And if she were truly honest with herself, the sight of the surrounding orgy was giving her titillation she hadn't felt in a very long time.

Getting on her knees, she felt the smoothness of the carpet against her skin. It made her closer to the action, where she could see Hannah's butt ripple from every deep thrust.

Ling had never worked undercover before and this was the closest she'd ever get. She knew what these men wanted with her. She knew that they wanted to push her body and mind. She knew they desired her sexually.

"Be patient. Enjoy the show. I have a surprise for you when the time is right."

"I'm assuming you want me to suck a dick," Ling said in a detached manner.

The man grinned. "We'll have to do better than that. I'm curious what a decorated woman detective is capable of."

On her knees, Ling watched the escapades unfold before her eyes. She paid little attention towards the other sexual acts happening around her, instead focusing on Hannah, the perfect wife in public, being used in such a rough way. The men took turns with Hannah in different positions; from behind, on her back, on all fours.

Ling made eye contact with the boss's wife a few times. She sensed a feeling of shame and regret from Hannah, but the body language was different. This woman was consumed with sex as if living a double life. It was almost like a split personality where sex was as essential as breathing air.

When a guy was ready to cum, Ling was told, "Open your mouth as wide as you can."

She listened and the man, a veteran homicide detective, took great pleasure in plunging himself into her mouth. She tasted Hannah's nectar from the cock, which was warm and thick. She wrapped her lips around the penis and gave a reasonable suck. It was her first time tasting another woman's vaginal fluids, which was an unusual experience.

Not wanting to break cover, not wanting to raise suspicions, she bobbed her head and explored this curiosity. It was her first time performing a sexual act on an associate and she could only hope this would remain confidential.

"I want to cum in your fucking mouth," the man said in a low hush.

One hand was used to hold Ling's head in place, the other hand was used to stroke at the shaft, while her lips remained wrapped around the head. Within a minute, Ling's mouth was flooded with the man's cum. She listened to him moan and felt his body tremble.

When finished, the man gave her a patronizing pat on the shoulder.

"Thank you," he said. "I never thought I'd have the chance to bust a load into your mouth."

She looked up at him, swallowing. "Nor were you supposed to."

When the man stepped away, she noticed more eyes in her direction. The wife's pussy was still the star of the show, but this was a different treat for the group. They'd just seen her sucking a cock, and by the grins on their faces and the sparkle in their eyes, they'd never forget it.

When eyes drifted down her body, she had an idea of what else they were admiring. She looked down at herself, seeing splatters of cum on her babydoll lingerie, in between her protruding dark nipples.

A scream of pleasure shattered Ling's thought process.

"Now they're really going to work," the blackmailing officer said, rubbing Ling's hair. "Look how much Hannah can take. That's a body built for hard fuckings. She's a marvel, isn't she?"

"It's an unusual sight."

Ling watched the boss's wife -- this gorgeous lawyer -- laying on her back on the carpet, men taking turns on her. The blackmailer twirled Ling's ponytail.

"These men are about to cum and the Commissioner doesn't like his wife smelling like a used condom, so you know where the guys usually finish?"

Ling was transfixed on the rough sex. "I'm assuming in the mouth of whichever wife will swallow."

"Smart girl. You're every bit the genius people say you are. Today we're going to use your mouth. Don't question me. I have powerful friends on the police force."

It was a not-so-veiled threat as the man held a firm grip on her long hair, tilting her head back for a man's cock. Or many.

What followed was a sexual odyssey.

Ling's head was held in place while a sergeant came over to ejaculate in her mouth. The man grunted and stroked furiously, creating a small pool on her tongue. His aim was perfect, as if used to giving mouthfuls.

"Don't swallow. Let's see how long you can hold it."

She kept her eyes on the ceiling and she could hear the sound of sex all around. Wives were being fucked harder. Men were closer to ejaculation. Her mouth with the taste and feeling of cum in it. She'd never held cum in her mouth for such a long time.

A detective went next, shooting his load into Ling's mouth. This was a man who liked being flirtatious with her whenever they saw each other in the police department. They worked in different divisions but sometimes they collaborated. He thanked her afterwards for allowing him to 'deposit' his load; as if she had a choice in the matter.

Next was a young police officer, well-built, huge cock, which was why he was invited. As expected, his load was massive and the first shot made Ling flinch. She remained still with her head tilted back as her mouth reached its tipping point, filled to the brim with male ejaculation.

She was on the verge of gagging. Of outright throwing up all over the floor because she was so close to choking on it.

"Now you can swallow."

A gurgling sound came from her throat as she gulped it down in two attempts. The taste was overwhelming and something she'd never forget. The texture was disgusting but she didn't let it show. When she looked up, she saw that she was the co-star of the night. Men were still fucking Hannah, but Ling's mouth was the deposit.

Somewhere along the lines, she was enjoying herself. Her life was lonely in a lot of ways. Sure she had friends and family, but that doesn't replace the need for physical contact and good sex. Being in such a submissive position was a major role reversal from her job as a law enforcement agent.

When the next cock was put in front of her, the blackmailer helped her get into position once again, tilting her head back, pulling at her hair.

Ling opened her mouth and let these men shoot their loads into her mouth. These men were a variety of things. High ranking, low ranking. Men in their late 20's to men in their 50's. Mostly white, some hispanic and black men. Some cocks were smaller while others were larger. Some shot a lot of cum, others had less. Even the blackmailers had turns filling her mouth.

She was only allowed to swallow when she was on the verge of choking. And when the final guy was done fucking Hannah senseless, Ling was told not to swallow yet. To let it build in her mouth to make a small pond of cum.

Ling was told to keep her eyes up for the last man, even though her mouth was already filled and she was on the verge of gagging. Her eyes were watered, and from her knees, she saw a group of prominent law enforcement officials and their wives observing this depravity.

A late 40's black man rested the head of his throbbing penis on Ling's bottom lip, while slowly jerking himself. The man was a deputy and had always been respectful towards her. Now he was moaning as his cum put the finishing touch on the massive load in Ling's mouth.

It overflowed as expected. Ling's gag reflex was pushed to its limit and tears ran down her face. Cum flowed down her neck onto the babydoll lingerie. She even felt some of the cum drip down to her exposed black nipples.

The young wife of a police officer came over and said to wait, delicately and humorously using a pinky finger to swirl the cum in Ling's mouth.

"Lucky girl," the wife said with a big smile. "Go ahead and swallow that for us. I bet it must taste so delicious. I'm jealous."

Ling closed her lips and swallowed. It took three attempts to get it all down. But there was massive spillage, too. Her face winced so hard and her lingerie became a mess. The taste was vile but it was strangely arousing.

Applause was given and she'd never felt so embarrassed in her life, which she managed to hide, keeping her trademark straight face. By now, men were tucking their cocks away and sitting down for rest. Wives were fixing their clothes and having drinks, while some preferred to remain naked for a while to relax on the expensive furniture.

Then there was Hannah, sweaty and exhausted after having a train run on her. The boss's wife laid on the carpet, heaving for air, looking up at the ceiling. What must have been going through her mind, being a prominent lawyer in society, yet getting off on sex like this.

"What a beautiful job," the blackmailer said, stroking Ling's hair. "You fit right in, you're a natural. Now go wash yourself, but keep wearing this outfit. I love the sight of you in this lingerie with cum all over."

The man bent down, giving the top of her forehead a loving kiss, which was the only clean part of her face.

Ling stood up and adjusted her babydoll lingerie, making sure that her long nipples were still poking through. Her outfit was a mess and so was the carpet.

"This was a new experience for me," she said. "My stomach feels full."

He grinned, "I guess you won't need dessert tonight."

In her first act of revenge, Ling thrust herself forward and wrapped her arms tightly around the blackmailer to bring their lips together. She gave the man the deepest tongue kiss she'd ever given to anyone in her life, and the man was so shocked that he froze for a few seconds.

When the blackmailer regained his wits and pushed Ling away, she stepped back and smiled, marveling at the sight of this man with fluids around his lips. The man's face turned red, furious with gritted teeth. She knew how much he wanted to hit her, but it was impossible with a room full of police officers who were all laughing.

"You fucking bitch," the blackmailer seethed.

The officers laughed even louder.

"Temper, temper," Ling replied with a wink. "An essential part of a gangbang is self-control. But you already know that."

Somewhere between the kiss, Ling had reached into the blackmailer's pocket and swiped a keycard. She kept the card hidden in the palm of her hand with her fingers wrapped around it. She was thankful for her long dark nipples poking through, along with the cum splattered across her lingerie, because it diverted attention away from her hand as she walked away.

Barefoot in her scantily clad outfit, she headed for the bathroom, but snuck off towards the elevator when no one saw her. Despite her current appearance, she needed to retrieve the blackmailer's laptop.

The End

Support your local shopping malls and restaurants.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12