All Comments on 'Detective's Body, Prison Toy'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. I hope you've enjoyed this, and please, support your local shopping mall.

heyall

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Very very good I love these kind of stories πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

Wow...great story. I hope you do more involving this character. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Hi writers hope you will create a sequel or story like this soon... really its a great one

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 3 years ago
Hot

That was an interesting spin on your detective will fuck to get information theme.

This is screaming out for a sequel, but I know you don't often do follow ups, unlike detective Ling.

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago
Quite a story!

Detective Ling’s reluctant submission made it more intense and satisfying.

Glad she got the information she needed!

I guess the orgasms were a delightful bonus...

concrete666concrete666over 3 years ago
5 Stars! Let's Nitpick...

Really enjoyed this one but I would have liked to see Ling be Mr Bruno's naked boy toy while she waited for the prison laundry to get the cum stains out of her clothes.

That said, 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Good story. I was half expecting her to have a lesbian scene with the lawyer.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

What does the Prologue have to do with the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22206 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...