Detective's Body, Prison Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lawyer pushed the cock back towards Ling's direction and guided her head towards it.

Not wanting to make a fuss, Detective Wong accepted the cock back into her mouth while the lawyer held the shaft tightly and stroked. This was it. In a matter of moments, she knew she'd be getting a mouthful. It was one thing to give oral sex, but to swallow a man's ejaculate would be especially degrading for a woman like her.

The man grunted and Catherine stroked the black cock faster, while holding the detective's head in place. When the grunt became loud, the cock jerked and Ling's mouth was flooded with several spurts of hot cum. The quantity was overwhelming and the taste was distinct.

She gulped down as fast as she could to prevent choking. She was disgusted with herself and the amount she had to swallow, but she was equally as aroused from the brazen sex act in front of others.

It wasn't long before the balls were drained and the cock gradually turned flaccid inside of her mouth. She sucked all that was left and released her lips, letting the flaccid penis hang down on the metal.

"Shit that was good," the inmate said behind the cell door. "Ever have black cock before, detective?"

"Fuck you," the detective replied.

"Soon, I hope."

Looking up while on her knees, the detective saw Mr. Bruno standing there with the biggest grin she had ever seen on a man.

"Well done, ladies," Mr. Bruno said.

Detective Wong wiped her lips with her hand. "I gave a blowjob. Now I want a name."

She stood up and tried to regain whatever dignity she had left. The lawyer stood up as well.

"One blowjob for one name," he said. "Do you want to solve the case?"

The look in the man's eyes was vicious and Ling knew that her pussy was next. Her pussy was the goal all along, as she'd been told earlier. The question was, would she give it to them?

She thought about her duty to the city. Her sworn oath to uphold the law and affirm a standard of bravery. Her mouth had already been used and still tasted of cum. Why not go another step?

"I want to solve the case," she said.

Mr. Bruno seemed unsurprised by the admission.

"Guards," he said.

The corrections officers knew what to do. One of them went to the control area. The other guard took Ling over to a steel table and bent her over.

Ling was still on her feet, but her stomach, chest and face were pressed onto the steel surface. The guard undid her pants and pulled everything down, revealing her skinny legs and bare butt. Her cunt was wet and she wondered if they could smell it.

While laying there, she heard the clickings and clackings of cell doors opening. Not all of the doors, just some. Ling figured that only certain inmates were worthy enough for a cop's vagina, while the more dangerous inmates were only trusted for a blowjob.

Multiple footsteps approached and Ling could hear their chatter.

"Fuck, the boss got us pussy to share."

"A detective's pussy has always been on my wishlist."

"I'm going to fuck this Asian bitch hard. Her head's gonna spin."

She ignored the derogatory comments and avoided looking at them. Listening to the banter of these crude men, she figured that some were white and the rest were black. She could hear the excitement in their voices and the intimidating sounds of their clothes coming down and their footsteps approaching.

An inmate slapped her ass and she flinched hard, but remained still after. Other inmates helped by spreading her flat butt cheeks so they'd have easier access to pussy. It seemed they wanted a good look first because it had been a while since these men had access to pussy, much less a police detective's.

There were plenty of hoots and hollers from the view, before Ling felt herself being penetrated. Strong fingers plunged inside of her pussy and anus. It hurt. These men weren't gentle, but her pussy was wet, which at least helped.

Detective Wong was then penetrated by a large cock and she yelped. Her pussy was small and tight. Her body took a while to adjust and the inmate, whoever he was, gave her all the time she needed before going to town. She squirmed and trembled as the man fucked her, pressing his big hands against her lower back to control the action.

All the while, she could still hear the banter and hollering from the lucky group of men who were watching this. Men who were unable to believe their luck at what they were seeing and what they'd soon have.

Hands groped her body. They caressed her long hair and neck. They slapped her butt while she was being fucked from behind. Hands even groped her breasts when they lifted her upper-body. She faced down on the table when these men unbuttoned her blouse and opened her top. She closed her eyes when they pulled her bra to expose her small breasts and long dark nipples. They pinched her nipples, of course, in a rough manner.

The man fucking her grunted and came inside her pussy. She hadn't agreed to that, but she didn't refuse either. The last thing she wanted was to talk to any of these people or make direct eye contact.

After her pussy was filled, the man thanked her, slapped her butt, and pulled his large dick out, leaving a gaping feeling in Detective Wong's tight, delicate pussy. She could feel the man's cum leaking from her hole.

She wondered if this would be it. She prayed it would be. Would other men have an interest in pussy that was used and coated with hot cum?

Answering her question, these men were so sex starved that it didn't matter that her cunt was messy. The next man lined up behind her and went to work fucking, making her gasp and moan.

"You're doing amazing," Catherine said, stroking the detective's long black hair. "I had no idea you were such a trooper. You can handle these big cocks with ease."

Detective Wong clenched her eyes shut. "How many more?"

"Believe me, you'd rather not know."

There was a mischievous delight in the lawyer's voice, knowing the real answer of how many cocks Ling would be taking. But some things are better left unknown.

It was a solid hour that Detective Wong endured. No one bothered to clean her pussy before using it. She was certain her butt cheeks had turned red from all the slappings. Her nipples and small breasts felt bruised from all the hard groping. And her pussy was sore from the relentless, non-stop fucking she had gotten from these pent-up, sexually aggressive men with large cocks.

A part of her wondered if these men were chosen because of their value, or their size and prowess. She knew this was meant to demean her, to put her in place for future contact. Throughout her law enforcement career, Ling became accustomed to the leering eyes of criminals and suspects, knowing how badly they wanted to fuck her because of her status and beauty.

This was their victory and a secret stain on her reputation.

But despite that overwhelming feeling of shame, Ling had four beautiful orgasms. It was a record for her. She had never cum more than twice in a row. Now she learned that she could be multi-orgasmic in the right setting if her body was pushed hard enough. And if her mind had the right lascivious stimulation.

She left a massive wet stain on the floor. Her pants, which were down at her ankles, were ruined. Her shoes were also wet inside. She had squirted with each orgasm and male cum rolled down her skinny legs. A long, hot shower was the most urgent thing on her mind.

As the well-fucked Detective Wong laid flat on her stomach, still face down, she heard someone speaking in her ear. Even through the haze of the multiple orgasms, she still had enough awareness to realize that she was being given names and locations.

Mr. Bruno placed a paper beside her.

"For your efforts," he said.

Ling had already been fucked by this notorious man whom she had known for years. She didn't feel good about that, but what's done is done.

She managed to stand up after recovering. The sexually-relieved inmates were being taken back to their cell by the guards. Ling's pants were still down and her nipples were still exposed.

"I hope the information is correct," Ling said, pulling her pants up.

Although her legs were dirty, she didn't want her pussy exposed to Bruno and the lawyer any more than necessary. With her pants done, she pulled her bra down, tucking her tits away, before buttoning her blouse.

"It's all there," Mr. Bruno replied. "I can assure you of that. With your abilities, you'll arrest these people within a week."

Ling looked at the paper. "You could have given this to me without... all the extra trouble..."

"What's life without sex?" he said. "I expect you to return whenever you need big information."

Detective Wong kept her eyes on the prize. As she read the names and addresses on the paper, she felt cum trickling down her cunt, soiling her panties. It was sinfully delightful.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Bruno. The parole board will be hearing about this, but only the relevant details, obviously."

She folded the note and put it in her pocket. When the inmate was taken back to his cell, Ling casually went to the bathroom, hiding the fact that her butt was sore and her pussy was aching.

The End

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12