Determination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want anal don't you, Emily?"

I nodded, which is hard to do when being semi-strangled by your boyfriend. Speaking wasn't a good option either. But my lover knew my needs. A thought crossed my mind. Three tentacles left. Shit! Why did I think that?

David picked me up, still levitating and lay me on one of the consoles on my back. Thankfully there were no buttons or dials. All the displays and controls were virtual. It was slightly cold, but not uncomfortable. He moved my legs back towards my head. Only stopping when my lower back had curled into a yoga-like pose, my pelvis tilted upwards. Then he spread them. I felt my butt-cheeks part, my asshole totally exposed.

Tentacle one engorged and moved towards me. I could see it was dripping with secretions. He paused and seemed to concentrate for a few seconds. I felt a slight ripple run through my body. Who needs my bunk's cleansing system when David can make my whole digestive tract squeaky clean with his mind?

David didn't bother to either lube or prepare me, I had asked for rough and he was in any case essentially self-lubricating. It was still a shock as his muscular arm darted forward anally impaling me. I started to cry out, but he stifled my noise gripping my neck more tightly. As with all my limits, he knew just how much my breath could be restricted before I passed out. He started to fuck me. It was good, but I knew more was on its way.

Normally his tentacle would swell to perfectly fill my anal cavity. Today he had other ideas. A second tentacle advanced. It probed around where the first was already spreading my sphincter. Then, finding a suitable angle of attack, also thrust into me. It would have taken my breath away, if I had any to spare. That was such a stretch. And it had happened so quickly, with so little time to adjust. I tried to tell myself I could take it. My abused ass told me a different story. And then I saw the third. No. No. No. You can hear me you bastard, even if I can't speak. I can barely take two. Three will rip me in half.

David seemed to have momentarily lost his telepathic powers, or was ignoring them. The last tentacle advanced. Slowly, but inexorably. The first two were thrusting in and out of me in an alternating fashion. I had accepted it. I was beginning to embrace it. The assault on my rectum had started to generate throbbing in my pussy and clit. I'm lucky enough to be able to orgasm from only anal. One in a million, right? Those feelings were building strongly. But so was dread as the final arm drew nearer and nearer.

David finally took pity on me and at least spared me any further suspense and trepidation. His tentacle rapidly completed the final few centimeters and rammed in to me with no pause, no hesitation. I arched my back in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. Pushing hard against my living restraints, gaining some comfort from the way he held me still, gently, but unyieldingly.

David's limbs switched up from a two-stroke pattern to a three-stroke. Pumping me piston-like. I couldn't take it. And yet I did. The intensity won out. The pleasure triumphed. As he continued to fuck my ass with a waltz-like one-two-three. I began to be taken over by a familiar throbbing heat. He paused and his tentacles entwined, still inside me, forming a single triple helix. He started to plunge this deep into me. Forget being fucked by a horse, this was like being fucked by a Blue Whale. A cephalopod with a cetacean cock. Drilling me. Stretching me. Opening me. I could take no more and succumbed to a bone-shaking, reality-fracturing climax. I came and came, in a way quite unlike anything I had experienced before.

He timed his orgasm perfectly as always. Three tentacles convulsed in unison, deep inside me. They pumped and pumped and pumped without stopping. Flooding every section of my colon, cecum, ileum, jejunum and duodenum. Distending my stomach, so that it could hold no more. Rising up my esophagus. Until, gaping, I spewed a waterfall of his cum from my mouth for the second time that day. Gallons of his semen surged through my body. I throbbed and spasmed and jerked in response to the pulsing sensations and came hard again. By what mechanism, I don't really understand. But you should try it sometime. It's really very fulfilling.

David tells me that doing this with a humanoid is the ultimate taboo in his culture. They call it filling the tube. He seems to get off on it. I guess I kinda like how it makes me feel too. But why can't I meet a nice normal space octopus for once?

David withdrew and my asshole did its best to close, failing miserably at first.

"That feels like an enormous gape. I hope you're happy, David."

He certainly seemed happy. Tranquil bands of turquoise and emerald flowed across his head. There was no sign of the semen flood. David had already done his normal punctilious clean-up. His mastery of matter was really pretty impressive.

"Hold me while my ass gets back to normal, won't you? I'd like to look at the stars together."

He cradled me as my sphincter twitched and slowly shrank.

CRIME AND BANISHMENT

It would perhaps be trite to mention how beautiful the stars were. They shone all around us as we lay together, limbs entwined, all twelve of them. I decided to stay quiet on the subject, but that wasn't always effective around David.

"I got a little bored of the view, to be honest with you, Emily. The first thirty million years were the worst. After that, I went into a bit of a decline."

Perhaps my idea hadn't been the best after all. I squeezed him.'

"Poor you, I can't even imagine. How did you stay sane?"

"I'm not entirely sure that I did really. At the very least I got rather depressed. But I'm doing a lot better now, thanks to you."

A second squeeze and a kiss on his soft, smooth skin.

"Were you stranded? Did you just get left there to rot?"

"Well, I don't, you know, rot. I wasn't stranded either. I could have travelled somewhere else. With full control of my constituent parts, I can accelerate them to arbitrarily close to the vacuum speed of light. It can be quite exhilarating."

I was impressed, was there no end to my boyfriend's abilities?

"What about faster? You know, hyper-space? Warp factor 5?"

"My species can control matter, not break the laws of Physics. Faster than light travel is a figment of the imagination of inexperienced science fiction writers. And you know how unhinged and fantastical they can be at times."

On reflection, he was probably right.

"So why didn't you?"

"Travel somewhere else? Well the terms of the banishment were quite clear. They restricted me to a specific area of space. Quite a large area admittedly. But still."

"And what happens if you breach the terms."

"Well it's at their discretion, but decommissioning of consciousness was the ultimate sanction. I didn't much like the sound of that."

Slightly horrified, a question leapt urgently into my mind.

"So what about us? Isn't that a breach as well?"

David didn't say anything. But I suddenly started to feel relaxed and my question didn't seem so important any more. Indeed I couldn't really recall what it had been. Oh well.

"Mmm... that was lovely. Though my ass may never be the same again. I think I'll take a shower."

David remained quiet all the way back to my room. He didn't seem himself again. Well I at least felt perfectly fine.

THE OCTOPUS OPTION

Returning to the main part of my room from the shower, a towel round my body and another round my head, I settled on my bunk, oh my ass was still sore. But I was ready to talk more. We still had so many things to discuss, girl to mollusk. David seemed a little happier, so I launched into it.

"OK, what's on your mind?"

"Well, I'd like to talk about the other stuff, Emily, but I had one idea to share with you first. It might be a silly idea, but tell me what you think?"

"I'm listening."

"You mentioned being named after your great grandmother. I was killing time when you were sleeping and thought I'd look into your antecedents. Nothing creepy, I just want to know you better."

I raised an eyebrow, I knew only too well about David's, shall we say, interests. A brief pulse of pink color showed that I had read his mind for a change.

"Well anyway... I did find some photographs, which were... OK they were rather stimulating. She looked a lot like you, her body as well as face."

The pink turned to red.

"But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. It seems she was also a writer. There are records of hundreds of her stories. I've read them all. They are, I guess, genre works."

Again he paused.

"Emily, they are porn. Your great grandmother used to write porn. She was pretty good at it. Given what I know about your predilections, I think you'd enjoy reading her stuff. I've made it available to you. I thought... well I thought if there was something you particularly liked, we could do that together."

I put on my sternest look and tried to hide the thoughts that were running through my head; some chance of that!

"You are a very bad octopus. I'll take a look. But only if you also share the photos you found. All of them, right?"

"OK, Emily. But the photos are almost as explicit as the writing. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, David."

Maybe we could do with a little extra spark in our sex life. I couldn't see the harm anyway.

"OK, but what about the other stuff, the bigger, more important stuff?"

"Right, telepathy. So I can see how you might want a little privacy. It's a bit cumbersome, but there are a couple of things to be done. First of all this."

He closed his eyes and shaped his tentacles into a sort of cup. Within this, a gray cloud formed, not unlike how David had initially manifested when we first met. The cloud resolved into a domed object, but I could see it was flexible. It rippled slightly. As its form became clearer, I saw it had pictures of flowers printed all over it.

"It's a shower cap. I already have one of those?"

"It's a special shower cap. If you wear it, your thoughts will be private. Does that help?"

"Yes, it does, thank you."

"It's OK, I should have thought of it before. If you like, I could do the same to the walls of this room. If I was inside it with you, then we'd be like normal. If I was outside and you were inside, then again, you'd have privacy."

"Alright, maybe let's see how the shower cap goes first. This is a great idea, thank you."

I hugged my thoughtful and considerate boyfriend. His skin flickered in appreciative patterns.

"So on to the big stuff, longevity and so on. Well, you probably know that fundamental particles are essentially immortal. The atoms making up your body, Emily, were forged in stars billions of years ago; some are even older, the hydrogen for example is around 14 billion years old."

"All life, including my species originally, consists of arranging those same atoms in complicated ways. Making little machines that work together. The machines forming part of bigger systems. Consciousness emerging when a certain threshold of complexity is reached. Death is essentially that higher level stuff stopping working, breaking down, wearing out. But the atoms themselves seldom break, they mostly go on forever."

He paused.

"I'm not boring you, am I?"

I laughed.

"Why ask questions you already know the answer to? You can skip the Physics 101. I'm blonde, OK, not a total imbecile!"

"Sorry, Emily. I know we've had a few weeks together, but I'm still not used to interacting with other lifeforms. I spent so long just floating in interstellar space by myself."

I just had to give him a kiss on his large, domed head, then settled back on my bunk, ready for my lesson to continue.

"So, as I've said, my species learnt to transcend matter. Our consciousness is not something that emerges from tiny machines collaborating, it's now separate. Take the form I am in now, I'm a real octopus, not just a blob with the outward appearance of one. I have all the internal musculature and organs. I have all the tiny molecular machines that an octopus has."

"Let's make it more personal. When I was you earlier, I was you in entirety. Not just your shape. I had your circulatory system and nervous system and heart and lungs and spleen. I had your brain too, but imprinted my consciousness on that. That's why..."

I had a sudden insight.

"That's why my -- I mean your -- pussy was so creamy and tasted so good?"

"Exactly. But my consciousness was still separate. If any of the nano-machines I made broke, I could just fix them, or make new ones. I could even make a second, identical you out of other atoms. All atoms are the same, it would still be you. Actually we should try that sometime."

"I agree, but try not to get distracted. Keep going."

"Sorry, I find you distracting. But to get back to the point, my version of you wouldn't ever wear out, or stop working. It wouldn't die. It would be de facto immortal. I learnt some Latin, Emily, are you impressed?"

I felt there were more important issues at stake.

"So get to the point."

He seemed to be collecting himself to say something momentous.

"Well... you could be like that too."

He stopped and let the words sink in.

"I could be an octopus?"

"Well, yes, if you liked. Or you could be exactly the form you have now, down to the smallest membrane receptor, but with your consciousness decoupled, just like me. You could be immortal too. You could have superpowers too. We could be... we could be equal, to use your word."

My head was reeling. I'd had a lot to get used to. Meeting a giant, levitating, telepathic octopus. Fucking a giant, levitating, telepathic octopus. Now was he saying I could become a giant, levitating, telepathic octopus too?

"Yes, Emily. Or still a human, in shape. Just one that never dies. Never gets old. Or, if you felt like it, we could be a stallion and mare, or vice versa. Or two T. rexes. Or two super-intelligent shades of the color blue. Or a T. rex and a human, I just thought of that one. Anything Emily. But your consciousness would still be you. Your memories, your feelings, your thoughts."

"I assume there's a catch, right?"

"Not really, there is a process you'd have to go through. There's a machine that does it. I'd have to make one. But that's not a big deal."

"A process? What does this involve?"

"Well, not much. We'd have to extract your consciousness from your current form. But we could preserve the atoms in your body. We could collect them and use the same ones as your starter atoms."

"Collect them? Where from?"

"Well the process would dismantle your body at a sub-atomic level. But we'd put you in a bag, well not a bag exactly, a field that would stop your atoms from just drifting off randomly."

"OK, so, if I have this right. You're proposing to vaporize me and then somehow reassemble the bits, but now controlled by my incorporeal consciousness?"

"Exactly, I find it sexy that you are so smart."

"Slightly inappropriate in the circumstances, don't you think."

David blushed.

"OK. I think I need to think about this. It may not be a big deal to you, but it kinda feels like it to me."

Another thought occurred.

"So is this process reliable?"

"It's very reliable, yes. It hardly ever goes wrong."

"Hardly ever! Exactly how often does it go wrong?"

"Not very often, not more than 1% of the time. That's pretty reliable, right?"

"Fuck! I need to think."

I was flip-flopping between excitement and dread. I began to feel overwhelmed, to be plagued by mental vertigo. I pulled the shower cap onto my head.

"I need some time. Can you give me some time?

And some space?"

"Of course, Emily. Take as much time as you need, there is no hurry."

"Thanks. And I can access great grandma's stuff from here?"

"Of course, Emily. I'll leave you in peace."

David floated out of the door, which started to close behind him. I called after him.

"If you need me, I'll be in my bunk."

What I needed was to stop thinking about big scary stuff, like having my body ripped into atomic constituents. I needed a distraction. I lay back on my bed.

"Alexa! Display list of great grandma's stories."

A menu hovered in front of my eyes. Black text punctuated by little red Hs for some indecipherable reason.

I picked one at random and started to read. Shortly afterwards, I discarded my body towel and lay back again, a hand between my legs.

RE-ENACTMENT

Much later, I showered again. It had been a day for showers. It often was. I threw on a robe and went to find David. I had had an illuminating few hours. Great grandma had been a dirty little cumslut. I guess I now knew where I got it from. My pussy still felt tingly and super moist. I really wanted to do something about that.

I'd taken off my anti-telepathy shower cap, ironically to shower, and so I was unsurprised to see David in the hallway outside my room.

"It's OK. I want to talk to you."

I motioned for him to come inside and he floated through the door.

"So. Thanks again for the shower cap. It was sort of liberating, knowing I could just think without being overheard."

"You are most welcome, Emily."

"I didn't really think too much about the big, important becoming an octopus stuff. It's too much right now. I need to digest and then maybe we can talk more. OK!"

"Take your time, Emily, it was just a suggestion. An option to think about. No pressure."

"Great. But I have been paying a lot of attention to what you found out about my namesake. It has been very, interesting. Why don't you see for yourself?"

The telepathy thing is sometimes very handy. He knew precisely what I meant. I didn't have to spell things out. Two of his tentacles extended, undid my belt and eased the robe off of my shoulders. One wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him. The other snaked between my legs, between my labia and into my pussy. He didn't penetrate me very deeply, withdrawing and offering a sticky tentacle to me. I took it in my mouth and enjoyed the taste of my own pussy juices.

"So, as you can see, I'm hot to trot. Can we reenact one of greet grandma's scenes? I'm thinking of the one I want now."

David's head was momentarily a blur of flowing and intersecting lines of color. Clearly, I had chosen wisely.

"We'll need some things. But that shouldn't be a problem for an octopus of your abilities, right?"

"No problem at all, Emily."

Again he formed the tentacle cup and again gray smoke whirled and coalesced in it. A stream of items solidified and emerged from the cloud in succession. I took each as it appeared and lay all of them on my bed. It was quite an assortment.

Three strips of shiny black material, laced together and with a zipper, to form what just about passed as a dress. A black leather collar with a steel ring. Stupidly high black stilettos. A large, tapered butt plug. Wrist and ankle bands in padded leather. A length of rope. A long metal tube with clips on either end. A leather paddle. A ball gag. And, last but not least, a pair of clamps connected by a chain. Just what I had wished for.

"Perfect, David. Thank you. But I thought we could maybe use a few short cuts. You know what I have in mind."

He did indeed. The butt plug vanished and I felt a sudden fullness in my rectum. After my earlier anal adventure, it was a relief to spare my asshole the pain of insertion. Reaching down, I tapped the handle protruding from my butt, sending a thrill through my anal cavity. The dress and collar levitated, wrapping round my torso and neck respectively, before zipping and fastening themselves. The dress smoothed itself down. Hugging my less than curvaceous form. Trying, and failing, to fully cover my ass. I lifted my feet in turn and the shoes slipped themselves on, tightening straps round my lower legs.