Detour Ch. 02

Story Info
Three co-workers are kidnapped on business trip by gang.
765 words
3.97
16.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being led into this next chamber, the three of us were briefly left alone. Brooke, in particular, was hysterical. "What is happening to us," she asked me? "I just want to go home." I had no answers for her.

After a few minutes, a group of five of the men entered. One of them, who appeared to be a leader, paced back and forth in front of us. He began by informing us, "You are now our property. We can do with you as we please. It should be obvious that no one can help you here. It should also be obvious that it is in your own interest to cooperate. Further, you are all in this together. If any of you misbehaves or is disobedient, then you are all subject to being punished. My name is Jack. But you will always address me as 'sir', and nothing else. Is this clear?"

He looked squarely at me. Avoiding his stare, I answered, "Yes, sir." Brooke tearfully did the same. Kathy answered in a more sarcastic tone. That seemed to amuse him.

Standing in front of her, he began to lightly play with her nipples. With her wrists bound behind her, she was helpless. Taunting her, he said, "I like this one. She has moxie. She may require a little more training. But it will be worth it in the end. These," he said as he grabbed her nipples, "are very nice. And that ass is very inviting."

"You wish," Kathy remarked defiantly.

Angrily, he snapped, "Oh, you don't think so. Anyone here can have you any way they please at any time that they please. And I mean literally anyone." He nodded at two of his friends. Grabbing Kathy by the arms, they took her to a nearby small table. One of them cut the restraints on her wrists. Bending her over the table, they pulled her arms apart. Again using the zip ties (this group seemed to have a lifetime supply of those) they tied her hands to the legs on the opposite side of the table.

Jack motioned for me to come over. He first cut away my wrist restraints. Next, he commanded, "Fuck her."

As I had done out on the highway, I tried to reason with him. "Please don't make me do this," I pleaded. "We are friends. We work together." My attempts at rationalizing were no more successful here than they had been on the road.

"I said fuck her," he repeated. I knew I would have no choice. As I positioned myself behind her, he walked around and stood in front of her. As I slid myself into my colleague, he kneeled to make eye contact with her. The two of them were literally face to face. "You are going to learn to be cooperative. I promise." After a few minutes, I slowed the pace of my thrusts to a near stop. Looking up over the table, Jack snapped, "I did not say you could slow down. Keep going." Again, I began to thrust myself into her.

Jack said to Kathy, "I want you tell your friend to fuck you deeper and harder. Do it."

Between her groans, Kathy got out, "Fuck me--OHH--deeper. AHH! Fuck me--OHH--harder." I was not permitted to release until I had cum inside of her. At that point, Kathy was released from her restraints. Both her and I then had our wrists again bound behind us and we were returned to where Brooke had watched the scene in horror.

Jack looked Brooke up and down. Massaging her between her legs, he asked, "You are not going to be a problem, are you? You will be cooperative and obedient, won't you?"

Whimpering, she replied, "Yes."

Angrily, Jack snapped, "What did you say?"

"Yes, sir," Brooke corrected herself.

Jack and his four friends then strode out of the room, again leaving us alone.

For a moment, we stood there in silence. I felt I had to say something. "Kathy," I began, "I am so sorry for what I did there." My voice cracked as I said, "I am so sorry and ashamed."

Kathy sighed. "Tim, it is not your fault. You did not have a choice."

"Listen, I said. "The three of us are all that we have now. They may actually try to drive wedges between us. Whatever happens, we need to keep positive relationships among ourselves. That may be the only thing that can keep us sane. Are we agreed on that?" I looked at Brooke. She nodded. I looked at Kathy. She nodded.