Deus ex Machina Pt. 02

Story Info
Dennis tries it out with a cougar.
3.1k words
4.48
11.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

The clock radio blared. "Geeze, 7 fucking am!" I really wished I didn't have to go to work. Suddenly, I (mostly) remembered the previous night. Fuck, I wouldn't have to go to work ever again! If it wasn't just a weird dream... I jumped out of bed, and searched through my pants pockets, until I found the Powerball ticket, then stood there staring at it for a few minutes.

It was real...

I went to the kitchenette and made coffee, then sat down at the table to wait for it to brew. If this worked the way it was supposed to, I really wouldn't need to go back to work. It was already Wednesday, the lottery draw was on Saturday: I could be rich on Monday. My rent was paid through the end of the month, and I had enough left from my piddly salary to last me at least a couple weeks. But if it didn't work... After having a cup of coffee, I decided the prudent thing to do was to call in sick for today. I toasted a bagel, and sat down to read the newspaper while I ate, but found that I couldn't concentrate on the paper at all. After I finished the bagel, I decided the first thing to do would be to check out my new equipment.

I looked for something to measure with. After some searching, I managed to find a ruler. I closed the bedroom door, and looked at myself naked in the full-length mirror on its back. Well, not too bad. I'm medium height, still in good shape from college days when I had time for tennis. Nondescript brown hair and brown eyes, in need of a shower at the moment. Summer tan long gone; I was Chicago winter-white at the moment. As soon as I collect, I think I'll move to San Diego, where it's warm all winter.

Then I concentrated on my dick. "Erect" I thought, and felt the blood rushing into it, watched in the mirror as it distended and hardened, expanding until the head was a smooth dark purple. It felt good just doing that much. And, it was already definitely larger than I'd had the night before. I put the ruler next to it, and found that it was exactly 8" long. Ok, let's see what 10" looks like. Now I felt just the disturbance in the air as my cock swelled and absorbed mass from the atmosphere. Yeah, OK, this looks nice and massive! Applying the ruler again, I read exactly ten inches.

Great, now 16 inches. Air rushed past. I stopped to open the window, just in case I needed a lot of air. Cold winter air swirled into the room, but my cock remained solid. The few snowflakes I saw land on my cock looked like they were absorbed directly into my skin, without a chance to melt. I returned to the mirror, and looked at my massive cock.

"I could fuck horses with this thing" I thought. Then I thought "I don't want to fuck any horses." Then I thought about trying to sleep with a girl with a cock like this, and decided it was a good thing I opted for size control, and that I could get it down to a "reasonable" size.

Just out of curiosity, I ran it out to 24", a full two feet. It was absolutely enormous. Stroking it with both hands, I walked into the shower. It felt too good to resist. I started the water, and stepped in when it was good and steaming. Grabbing the soap, I lathered up with both hands, and began to jack myself off with long, firm strokes. The head reached almost to my chin. I considered for a minute, then rinsed the soap off, and stuffed the head into my mouth. It was mine after all, nothing like sucking off someone else. I had to open my mouth as wide as I could to fit it in. It felt good - really good, but not as good as having a woman do it to me. I was stroking and sucking as hard as I could when it suddenly occurred to me that I made had a third wish, too. I wonder what would happen to me, giving myself a blow job? I was not interested in growing tits on my own chest, and jerked the head out of my mouth. Returning to the soap, I finished off, squirting high on the wall in long streams.

Satisfied for the moment, I finished showering, and noticed that my cock seemed to have gone flaccid automatically: I didn't have to concentrate on making it behave normally - this was good. It hung down just past my knees. I decided that (a) I wanted to try out wish number three, and (b) I really wanted to get sucked off: hanging around the bar last night had done nothing to abate my horniness.

I left it long, and went to get dressed. My underwear was a joke, and I finally settled on just long underwear under my jeans, with a shirt and sweater to wear under my coat. Prepared for the weather, I went out and made my way across town by public transportation. I particularly wanted to avoid the area near my job, as I had called in sick.

I spent the morning loitering around in stores, trying to think of a good way to pick up a salesgirl, assuming I found a cute one. Unfortunately, at this time of day, they were all older, some much older, than I prefer. Eventually, it occurred to me that maybe I should look at clothes that fit my "new and improved" anatomy better.

Shopping for clothes does not come naturally to me. My first impulse was to head for one of the expensive stores and shop like a millionaire, but I reconsidered: I didn't want to raise suspicions by spending tons before I even won. I didn't have the money yet, after all. In the end, I wandered into Dale's, a mid-level department store, and bought myself some baggy pants. The sales people were all 50-ish matronly types who did nothing for me.

Around noon I wandered into a bar to grab a bite to eat and try my luck. I sat at the bar eating a polish sausage on a bun, with a pint of beer, and was trying to survey the bar for prospects inconspicuously, when I heard this voice in my ear.

"Honey, who are you trying to fool with that?" The voice was gravelly, seductive and patronizing, all at the same time. I turned around on my stool to find a 40-ish woman, shoulder-length dark blond hair, blue eyes, business skirt and blouse, nice jewelry, eyebrows raised. Older, but still hot enough for me.

"Huh?" I said eloquently, around a mouthful of sausage.

She indicated my lap with her eyes and a disdainful nod of her head. I glanced down to see that my unbelievably huge softy was plainly visible through my jeans, making an obvious bulge along the length of my thigh.

"It's real," I said nonchalantly, mouth still full of sausage.

"Honey, nobody is that big" she scoffed. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-eight."

"Then you're old enough to know that nobody is going to fall for that."

"Hey, I'm just eating lunch here. Besides, what makes you think it's impossible?"

"OK," she leaned forward, "how long is it hard?"

"24 inches."

"Right. Impossible."

"Hey, I can prove it if you want."

"Yeah, how? Are you going to show me some doctored dick pic you made on your phone?"

"No, I can show you right here."

"OK, let's see."

By this point, I had finished my lunch, and paid my tab. She hadn't ordered anything. I figured she must have just been passing the time while she waited for the busy bartender to finally come back and take her order. I stood up and scanned the room for a more secluded spot, and settled on the hallway by the bathrooms. "Let's go over there."

She followed me through the bar to the dark hallway, and we stood there together for a minute while I waited to make sure we wouldn't be interrupted for a few moments. It really wasn't the best location, I realized, due to the traffic in and out of the bathrooms. She stood with her arms crossed under her small breasts, still obviously very skeptical.

"OK, now." I turned so I was half facing the wall, and half facing her, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and pulled out more than a foot of flaccid cock. She stepped back in surprise.

"Oh my god!" came a quiet voice, and I looked up to see another woman standing in the door to the ladies' room, her hand to her mouth in disbelief. I quickly stuffed my cock back into my pants, as the blonde woman grabbed my arm and announced to the other "sorry, he's taken." Then she hustled me out the door.

"Honey, I need a closer look at that. I don't half believe it yet."

I stole a glance sideways at her. She was attractive enough. Not particularly well-endowed, but - the thought suddenly struck me -- hey, I could change that!

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, for all I saw, it could just be prosthetics and special effects. Here, my room is just in here." We had walked several brisk blocks, arriving at a fairly classy downtown hotel. She ushered me in, and we took the elevator. "What's your name, honey?"

"Dennis."

"I'm Carol."

The elevator stopped, and she led me down the hallway to her room. I noticed that she fumbled with her keycard getting the door open, and that she did not appear to be wearing a wedding ring. Inside, she took my coat, and hung our coats on a coat tree by the door. Facing each other, we had kind of an awkward moment as neither knew how to begin.

"Ah, would you like a drink?" asked Carol.

"Ahh, no, I just had a beer."

"You don't mind if I have one, do you?"

"No, please, go right ahead." Carol went into the kitchenette, poured something into a glass, and downed it. She came back with an aroma of tequila.

"OK Dennis, let's have another look."

I again unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and dropped my jeans to the floor. My cock was clearly outlined down the leg of my thermal underwear. I peeled that down to my calves, and stood up. "OK, check it out."

Carol knelt down, then reached out, then looked up at my face. "It's OK, you can touch it."

Carol touched, then stroked, then picked up the end and examined it closely. Her hands were soft, and her touch was sensuous. She brought it to her face. "Well, it smells like a dick," she said, smiling. She turned her attention to the root, probing through my pubic hair, obviously looking to see if there was a seam. Meanwhile, her other hand began stroking the length of my shaft with long, erotic strokes. I was definitely getting aroused, and did not hold back when I began to get erect. "Hmm, tastes like a dick."

"Please, go right ahead" I encouraged.

My shaft now stood straight out, a solid, pulsating two feet long. She raised her eyebrows, smiled, and then began to kiss, tongue and mouth the base of my shaft. She slowly worked her way towards the head, where she licked around and around the glans until it was broad, shiny and purple. I was amazed to see her stuff the entire head into her mouth, forcing it in until her lower lip was even with the middle of the circumcision scar. There wasn't much space for her tongue to move, but she managed to slide it around the bottom of the head.

Both her hands stroked constantly along the shaft, then held on firmly to negate the involuntary thrusting motions I began making. Finally, I also grabbed the shaft, near the base.

"I'm about to..." She stroked vigorously with one hand, holding me with the other, and sucked as hard as she could. A wave of intense pleasure rolled over me and I shot spurt after spurt straight into her throat. She continued sucking and stroking until I had completely stopped cumming, then sat back on her heels. Wiping her chin with the back of one hand, the other hand still holding my semi-erect shaft, she said "Yeah, it even comes like a dick."

"Must be a dick" I grinned.

"OK, I'm convinced." she stood up, still holding my cock a few inches from the head. "Are you sure I can't get you something to drink?"

"Actually, I'm pretty thirsty now."

"I'm not surprised. Come on." She led me into the kitchenette by my cock. "Beer?"

"No, water. Or milk, or coke. I'm just really thirsty." She poured me a tall diet soda, finally, reluctantly letting go of my cock so that she could hold the glass and the bottle. I gulped it down.

"You know, now I'm getting hungry" she said, absentmindedly rubbing her hand across her breasts.

"Are you feeling OK?"

"Yeah, just a bit tight here." She considered the clock on the wall. "Here, come on", she said, leading me into the bedroom. She removed her blouse and bra. "Ah, that's better." she stripped the rest of the way, and then bounced down on the bed.

"Hey, come over here." I took off my sweater and shirt, then climbed onto the bed beside her. She gently pushed me until I was lying down, and then snuggled against me with her head on my shoulder.

"So Dennis, tell me what you do for a living." Her left hand traced sensuously across my chest, slowly working its way down to my crotch. She found my cock again, now flaccid, and slowly pulled it up so that it was lying across my stomach. While I talked about my job, and how boring it was, she proceeded to stroke me to full erection again. I began to run my left hand up and down her back, pausing to caress the top of her ass, then began stroking her side with my right hand, finally reaching her breast. As far as I could tell, she had gone from about a B cup to around a C cup over the last ten minutes or so. She told me a bit about her job: she was in Chicago on business, killing time until her flight, after her negotiations had ended early. She punctuated her remarks with occasional kisses to the head of my cock.

Finally, she looked up at me and said "I think you're ready for some more. Do you have a condom?"

"Ah, no."

She got up, and rummaged through her purse until she found one. Returning to the bed, she looked at my massive boner, and said "hmmmmm." Ripping open the package, she tried to roll the rubber over my head. There was just no way.

"Honey, do you ever use rubbers?"

"Not since I got to be this size."

"But you have slept with a woman before?"

"Of course. Just... not since I got to be this size."

She considered. I could see that she wanted to try forcing my mammoth cock into her pussy, but wasn't enthusiastic to do so without a condom. "Uh, they do have those 'magnum' condoms that are supposed to be bigger." I briefly considered making myself smaller, but decided I didn't want to go into explaining that at this point.

"Yeah, unfortunately I don't think we have time to go hunt one down right now. Here, how about we just do some more of this?" she took my cock and began licking up the shaft to the head.

"Mm, fine with me." I pulled on her ass, until she turned around and I could reciprocate. We made a triangle on the bed: Carol, me, and my cock. I've had enough practice that I'm a fairly decent linguist. After about 15 minutes, Carol was pressing and grinding her pussy into my face, gasping onto my cock. She redoubled her efforts, and soon had me squirting another full load down her throat.

"Well, that was fun. Um, I need to go get cleaned up" she said. She was rubbing her breasts again.

"OK, I'll just catch my breath." Shortly, I heard the sound of water running in the shower. Curious to see how much more she would grow, I wandered into the bathroom. Through the shower door, I could see that she had obviously grown more: she must be at least a D cup now. In fact, she looked very sexy, and I was getting wood once again. I slipped into the shower, and began soaping her back. She was washing her breasts, staring with some consternation at their unfamiliar size.

"Uh, Dennis, do I look any... different to you?"

"Well, your breasts are bigger," I said nonchalantly. "Happens sometimes to women who swallow me." She stared at my face with obvious incredulity, as I concentrated on lathering up her now voluptuous boobs.

"I've never heard of such a thing."

"Well, I think it is pretty rare. Not many guys equipped like me either. I think it might be something in my cum." I was now fully erect, and slotted my cock between her soapy tits as I continued to lather and knead them.

"How much do they grow?" Her expression was halfway between shock and calculation.

"Usually around 10% each time. Plus or minus." now I was also sliding my cock up and down between her boobs. The head bumped and slid against her cheek at the end of each up-stroke. The sensation was incredibly pleasurable.

"You know, I think I have time for one more." And with that, she grabbed my cock, protruding from her cleavage, stepped back so that she could get it down to her mouth, and sucked me the rest of the way to ecstasy. She made sure to swallow every bit. We both finished showering, then went to get dressed. Of course, now none of her bras would fit now, nor would any of her tailored blouses. Fortunately, she had a sweater.

The sight of her, braless in a thick sweater, her now DD boobs jiggling confined only by a t-shirt under the sweater, was almost more than I could stand. However, she had a plane to catch, and now had to hurry. She gave me her business card, and told me to call her if I was ever in Los Angeles. I gave her my cell number. She dropped me off at my apartment, on the way to turn in her rental car. It was about 5 pm.

"Well," I thought to myself. "That turned out pretty well."

I wonder where I should go for dinner...

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers