Deus ex Machina Pt. 03

Story Info
Dennis returns home after a hard day, to find coeds waiting.
2.6k words
4.55
9.6k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters depicted herein are 18+ years of age.

* * * * * * * *

The rest of the evening was a bust. I had a quick dinner (pizza), dropped into the drugstore to buy a box of XXL condoms, and then started cruising the bars with equipment at maximum extension. Either nobody could see it in the dark, or they thought that it was just padding. No luck at all. Finally, around midnight, I decided to dial it back a bit. Walking to the next bar, I reduced size to the flaccid counterpart of 10" - I figured that was small enough to be "real", while still big enough to be pretty interesting. After spending all day with 24", a 10-incher felt tiny. I bumped it up to 11.

This bar was full of coeds, some of them pretty hot. Man, I should have started here (I learned later that the bar was almost on the edge of the local university campus). After about a half hour, I finally found a reasonably attractive young woman who seemed interested. I don't know if she had noticed my bulge, or was just horny, but she seemed willing. She was 19, a bit on the short side, thin, probably a 34B.

We went back to my apartment (she had a roommate), fell onto the couch, and started necking. We proceeded to some pretty erotic fondling, when I had a brainstorm: I could run out the length right in front of her, and make it look like it was just getting erect. I could even tell her that it was her making it that long. Eventually, we got to unzipping jeans (mine were very full at this point, even at 10"), and she made some comment about how nice and big I was.

"You can make it even bigger" I told her. "Just keep doing that." She continued stroking it sensuously, and I concentrated on making it 101/2". She could feel it get larger, in length and diameter, and worked harder at it. I made it 11". Then she touched her lips to the head, and I twitched. "OMG, you are really sensuous", I told her, hoping to encourage her to "go for the gold." She looked up with a sly expression, then took the entire end in her mouth, sucking and tonguing like a pro. I let it expand to 13" over a couple of minutes. I meant to warn her of my impending orgasm, but only got out an "ah" before painting her throat. Not wanting to disappoint her, I went to 13 and a half, and kept it hard. I got up, dropped the rest of my clothes, and led her to the bedroom.

"Wow, you are really huge. Does it get any bigger?"

"Well, you're welcome to try."

She sat on the edge of the bed, and wrapped her mouth around my cock again, stroking now with both hands. I let it swell to 15", then 16", then 17". She got more and more excited the larger I got. At 18", I came again. "Sorry about that." She didn't seem worried about my cumming in her mouth again, even enjoying it: she was too busy being amazed by the size of my boner (which I was keeping hard for the duration).

"Well, would you like to try it on?" I asked, as I picked up an extra large condom from the dresser. She blinked.

"Uhh, I think it's too big now."

"Oh come on, I'll go really slow" I cajoled. I gave her the condom, and asked her to roll it on.

Shit! It wouldn't fit. 18" is just too large for any commercially-available rubber. Should have known. She still wanted to please, though, and I was feeling a bit guilty about having cum twice already without doing anything for her.

"Well, there are other things we can do." I knelt down, slid my hands under her ass, and started running my tongue up and down her thighs. She caught the idea immediately, leaning back and opening her legs. After a few minutes of slowly building tonguing, I climbed onto the bed beside her, and rolled her onto her side, then buried my face in her crotch again. My 18" boner was pointing right at her face, so she went back for thirds. I managed to get her over the crest twice before she sucked me off for a third time.

"Sure you don't want to try it on?"

"Umm, yeah, I'd better not." I could see there was no way she was going to try it without a condom.

"How about if I went down in size, until we could get that condom on?"

She thought for a minute. "No, I'd be too scared that you'd get bigger again. I don't think it would fit."

Ah. So, it was the size that was scaring her. Well, understandable.

"Um, this has been great, but I'd better go. I have a class tomorrow morning."

"Oh, ok."

We walked back into the living room to collect our clothes. I let my cock go flaccid gradually as she got dressed. She got to her bra, and discovered that it wouldn't fit. I would think not: after three doses from the magic wand, she was at least a 34D now. The band still fit fine, but the cups were way overflowing.

"Well, it looks like I'm not the only one getting bigger around here."

She looked down, then asked for a mirror. I led her back to the bedroom, and showed her the mirror behind the door. She was cute before. She was irresistible now. She took off the bra, and weighed her boobs in her hands.

"All I did was..." she turned to me, and I was just standing there, erect again just from looking at her. She touched my cock, then stroked it, then got down on her knees and sucked me off again. As soon as I had finished spurting, she jumped up and watched her breasts grow in the mirror, holding and weighing them with her hands.

"That's incredible" she gasped.

I stepped up behind her, and put my arms around her, hugging her from behind.

"Wow, you sure look great." I had run my boner out to 20" during the last blowjob: it now bobbed and throbbed next to her hip. She reached down and took it with one hand, continuing to fondle her boobs with the other.

"You must be thirsty." I was. We went to the kitchen, and each drank several glasses of water.

"Would you mind if I did that a few more times?"

I was happy to oblige, why wouldn't I? By the time she left, her boobs would require something like an H cup. Her small frame, with those enormous, "natural", wobbling boobs - I couldn't keep my hands off her. The only problem was that she wasn't willing to fuck Mr. Huge - 24" long by the time she was full.

And I still hadn't been able to fuck. I was really missing that feeling - my cock inside a beautiful, willing woman, her writhing and moaning underneath me, bringing her to ecstasy as I found ecstasy myself. Fuck.

* * * * * * * * *

I was pretty tired again the next morning - all that time in the sack, but not enough sleeping! I thought about calling in sick again, since I was going to be leaving that job soon anyway, but in the end, I decided it wouldn't hurt to go to work. I showered, got dressed, downed coffee and bagel, and took off. Since I would be around people who already knew me, I ratcheted back to 8", as close to "original" as I could get now. Man, that felt tiny now!

I'm sure I didn't look any different. Well, maybe a bit more tired than normal. But I actually felt completely different. I think it was the knowledge that not only was I carrying an 8-incher around, but that it could be up to 24" long. I guess I was feeling cocky, if you'll excuse the pun.

The day was uneventful. The law firm has a strict policy about not dating co-workers, so there was no possibility of hitting on the secretaries or other paralegals (much less the attorneys). I spent nearly the whole day in a conference room with twelve boxes of documents produced for litigation in a big commercial trial. The papers were the most boring thing you can imagine, mainly spreadsheet printouts showing how much the company spent on each employee, furniture, services, and so on. By the end of the day, I felt fried, like my head had been stuffed full of cotton.

When I got home, I had a surprise waiting for me. As I walked down the hallway to my door, two cute coeds stood up, obviously waiting for me.

"Hi, I'm Wendy." "I'm Tammi." They were both acting pretty flirty.

Wendy explained "I'm Tina's roommate." Seeing the blank look on my face, she elaborated "She told me about last night."

Not sure where this was going, I said "Oh, Tina! Ah, what can I do for you?"

"The same thing you did for Tina, we were hoping..." said Tammi.

Wendy immediately followed with "aren't you going to ask us in?"

I stopped to look at them. Wendy was short, blonde, and thin. Very small upstairs, but a very attractive face, with large eyes and a pointed chin. Tammi was also short, but appeared to be Asian, perhaps Korean. She was a bit on the stocky side, and already looked reasonably well-endowed. I shrugged, and unlocked the door. Their eyes lit up.

Once inside, Tammi quickly took care of grabbing our coats, tossing them on the couch, and then attacking my belt. Obviously cutting straight to the point. Wendy paused to look around, obviously excited at the prospect: my guess was that she had wanted larger boobs all her life, and now saw me as an opportunity to get them free, without surgery.

I had no idea why the buxom Korean was already sucking and pulling on my cock, but I figured that the "incredible expanding cock" had been a central feature of Tina's description, and they were anxious to get me up to full size. I rewarded her efforts by swelling out to 14". This made Tammi stop for a moment, just to look. I guessed that her main reason for being here was just to play with the heavy equipment - she really didn't need any more upstairs.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I've never seen one so long. And it grows so much!" she went back to sucking and pulling with renewed vigor.

In the meantime, Wendy concentrated on removing the rest of my clothes, then shyly unbuttoning her top. She was very attractive, but would obviously benefit from upgrading that A cup bra. She removed the bra, and then put her arms around me, rubbing her smooth skin across my chest, then lifting her face to kiss me passionately.

Well, this was a first for me. I used to have trouble just finding a girlfriend: this was the first time I'd ever had two girls at once. Speaking of which, I swelled some more to 16". Tammi was now gripping the base of my cock with one hand, determined I guess to prevent any blood from leaving the swollen organ. With the other hand she stroked the length of the shaft with a firm grip, concentrating on the outward stroke. With her mouth, she sucked and licked, sucking so hard I thought she was trying to inflate me in reverse. I expanded out to 18", and she nearly went into a frenzy - enough that I suddenly lost control and came down her throat, hugging Wendy tightly to me.

"Wait, that was supposed to be mine!"

I looked down. Wendy was clearly disappointed: apparently their deal was that Tammi would do the work and Wendy would take the load. Tammi was now rubbing her chest, then undoing her bra. She must have been a C or D cup before, and all three of us watched her swell up another cup size.

"Well, there's plenty more. I don't think I'm in any danger of running dry right now." I kept my shaft rigid, and handed the end to Wendy.

"I don't really know how... to..." she began. Then Tammi offered to show her how. I became an erotic prop in Blowjob 101, as Tammi demonstrated motions, then passed my dick to Wendy to try out, then took it back to demonstrate another motion, and so on. Wendy then tried in earnest, helped out by Tammi mouthing and licking along the sides. Over the course of the "lesson", I swelled out to 22", a little bit at a time, mainly in response to things Tammi did that I really liked.

I made sure Wendy was sucking this time, warned her with a "get ready", and blasted down her throat. She continued sucking, even after I had finished pulsing. She stopped a second for air, and then went right back, obviously after more. Tammi continued to help, spelling her for a while when her jaw started tiring. We moved to the couch so that I could sit down. Tammi dragged a couple of cushions off so that they had something to kneel on. Then she stripped down and started making out as well.

The sensation of having two lusty women working on me was extremely exciting, especially since their main goal apparently was to make me cum as many times as they could. I ran out to full length, and let Wendy have her second dose. Tammi then climbed onto me, straddling my hips, and pushed her boobs into my face, which kept me busy while Wendy caught her breath, and went back for thirds. Tammi was getting pretty turned on as well, but I could tell that neither one of them was going to try cramming my monster cock into their little pussies.

After her fourth load, Wendy was looking pretty foxy. She traded with Tammi, keeping me occupied with kissing and fondling while Tammi, surprising me, went back for seconds herself. And then thirds. I guess she'd decided that having really enormous tits would be fun. Perhaps to offset her weight - a chunky babe with huge tits is always more interesting than a chunky babe without, and huge tits is what she got. Then they traded places again, so that Wendy could finish filling out.

By this time, I was really hungry, so the girls took me to a deep dish pizza place that was open late. They'd each brought an extra-large t shirt to wear, although by this point their coats could not close over their voluptuous chests. Tammi, for one, would never see her feet again. I could tell that they enjoyed the looks and stares they got as we walked down the street, my arms around each girls' waist.

The guy taking the pizza orders nearly went into shock when he saw the pair of them. Or is that "pairs" of them? The girls finally had to turn around so that I could get his attention and place our order. Then they turned back, pressed their tits against my chest so that they squeezed up and bulged their t shirts, and said "thank you" in unison. I'm sure the pizza guy must have creamed right there.

We ate in a booth towards the back, and it was late enough that the place was pretty empty. The girls dropped me off at the curb by my apartment afterwards, and took off for their dorm, still squealing with excitement.

And I still hadn't been laid!

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers