Deus ex Machina Pt. 05

Story Info
Dennis bribes the guard and escapes. How does he pay?
2.8k words
4.53
5.9k
11

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters depicted are 18+ years of age.

* * * * * *

I awoke the next morning thinking "Saturday!" This was the day of the Powerball drawing, and my farewell to the restrictions and limitations of slaving away at a deadening job. My flaccid cock was lying across Katie's thigh. I woke her up and asked her when the Powerball drawing was.

"Huh, oh, it's sometime late at night."

This was news to me. I guess I had never really paid attention to when the drawings were. Illinois doesn't participate in the Powerball, although every state around it does. It's apparently legal for someone to drive out of state and buy tickets there. The back of my ticket gave an address in Valparaiso, Indiana, which I guessed is probably the town in Indiana closest to Chicago.

"Late? Like, 10 o'clock?"

"No, I think it's like midnight." Her face was buried in the pillow, muffling her voice.

"Oh." Well, this meant that I'd have to wait until midnight just to confirm that I'd won, and then I'd probably have to wait until Monday to go claim my prize. Well, gee, I guess I had a whole weekend to kill with Katie. Nothing to get upset about.

I was now wide awake. I managed to locate my watch, and discovered that it was already 10 am, and realized I was pretty hungry. Rummaging through the refrigerator, I discovered a couple of eggs, a few slices of bread, and some anonymous leftovers. I decided this was a good day to go grab a few doughnuts.

I didn't have a change of clothes, so I put on the ones I'd worn yesterday. Would have preferred jeans and Nikes, but the law firm didn't permit them, even on Fridays. My underwear and pants were stiff where I'd soaked through and it had dried. I decided to skip the underwear, and just wear the pants: at minimum length, I didn't think it would be too obvious. Then I asked Katie if she liked doughnuts, and went to get some.

I came back with a dozen doughnuts, assorted, and found Katie already up, dressed, and tidying up.

"So, what shall we do today?" I asked brightly.

"Oh, Dennis, I'm sorry, I'm going home for the week. I have to get moving."

I finally noticed she was stuffing clothes into a suitcase. Shit, there went my half-formed plans for the weekend. She was still talking, half to herself, about "a lot of things to think about" and "people she had to talk to." I didn't quite catch all of it, but for some reason didn't get a good feeling. It had too much of a "can we just be friends" feel to it. On the other hand, she did ask for my phone number, and email address, and gave me hers. I ended up carrying her suitcases out to her car, an old Jetta, and watched as she zipped off while I stood there with a box of doughnuts, still unopened.

Hell.

I walked back to my apartment, now feeling bummed out. Saturday morning around 10:30 am, the campus was barely stirring. I reached the apartment building, and went up to my floor, suddenly cautious in case the mob was still there.

Listening carefully, all I could hear was a single voice, saying something like "no, no sign yet." peeking around the corner, I saw that there was a single girl parked in front of my door. Ruth must have posted a sentry. I walked as quietly as I could up to my apartment, and was only a few feet away when the girl jumped up.

"Wait! don't call anyone yet!"

She stopped, cell phone in hand. "What, I would have thought you couldn't wait to start. Ruth must have over fifty chicas already signed up."

"Oh Christ!"

She considered for a second. "Here, inside."

I didn't want to be spotted, so quickly let her into my apartment. She dumped her coat on the floor, and stood with her fists on her hips. I couldn't figure out why she looked and sounded so hostile. For that matter, I couldn't figure out why she was there at all. I mean, I pretty much knew that she been asked to stand watch, but didn't know why she would be interested in participating in the first place. She looked to be Latina, but had one of those unfortunate "oil drum" type of figures - probably 30 pounds overweight, and no discernible waist. Her face was pocked with acne scars. There was probably an attractive girl in there somewhere, but she wasn't apparent on the surface. Her one outstanding feature was - make that her two outstanding features were her boobs. A disproportionate amount of her weight was carried on her chest, so that even though she was heavy everywhere else, she was still top-heavy. Her massive boobs projected forward and to the sides: she looked like she'd already had "the treatment."

"So, what's the problem?"

She glared at me, then launched into a spiel that she'd obviously been rehearsing to herself while waiting for me to show. "I am not a pretty girl," she began "but I have never lacked for company. Not since I grew these." she squeezed her enormous breasts together, so that a huge amount of cleavage swelled up through the low-cut neck of her top. She obviously dressed to accentuate her chest.

"There are many guys who pay attention to me, but only because I have some of the biggest boobs in the school. But now, thanks to you, there is now a bunch of girls with boobs almost as big, with pretty blond hair and pretty white skin. And next week there will be hundreds of girls like that, and then thousands. I do not want to be left behind. I will be bigger than all of them."

I had a flash of insight: she had probably gained all that weight deliberately, just to pad her tits as much as possible.

"Uh, I don't have a problem with that. Actually, I'd prefer not to go on some production line."

"Ha! Tell that to Ruth. What cut is she giving you?"

"Cut?"

"You did not know that she is collecting money to organize this? Ha! that sounds like Ruth."

It did indeed sound like Ruth. It also sounded like it was time to move, abandon my apartment, if necessary, before I was essentially enslaved.

"What is she charging?"

"It is $200 per session. She says there will be ten girls in each session, and each session will be two hours. Each girl gets as many times as she can during that session."

So Ruth had already collected something like $1,000 to rent my cock out? She must have patrols out now, combing the area for me.

"Listen, I'll tell you what: you help me get away from here, and I let you take as much time as you want. That way, you end up ahead of everyone else, and nobody around here gets a chance to catch up."

"Just me?"

"Yeah. Ah, how long have you been on guard duty?"

"I started at eight o'clock. The next one, she is supposed to come at eleven."

It was after 10:30 am already.

"We'd better hurry then - we want to be as far away as possible before the next girl shows up."

She followed me into the bedroom, where I packed up enough clothes for about a week into a backpack, grabbed my laptop, and threw books into a box. She went through my bathroom, putting my razor and stuff into another box. I took that box and dumped it into a bag that would fit inside the backpack, and we left. We got into her car, an old station wagon I didn't recognize, and started driving. After about twenty minutes, she picked up her cell phone and told someone that she was not feeling well, and that she was going back to her room, or maybe the infirmary, and that the next girl should go take her place now.

"We're not headed toward the campus."

"Of course not." she was driving south, so I suggested we go to Indianapolis.

"Why not, I guess nobody will find us there." we spent the rest of the drive making small talk - what she was majoring in, where she was from, her brothers and sisters. Her name was Maria. I tried to steer the conversation away from myself.

Eventually, we reached Indianapolis, and checked into a motel. It felt strange to me - the first time I'd ever had a "motel rendezvous." I carried my stuff into the room from the car, while she went inside and closed the curtains and put on music. As soon as I dropped my backpack, she closed and locked the door behind me.

"Ok, let's see it."

I dropped my pants and underwear, and swelled out to 10" for her.

"Holy Jesus you are big," she said quietly.

"You should probably take off your top before you get started."

"Oh yes."

She pulled the loose top over her head, then unhooked her huge bra. It must have been something like a 38F. Apart from her massive boobs, she actually didn't appear fat. More "sturdy" than flabby. I sat down on the end of the bed, and she leaned down over my lap, wrapping her huge, soft tits around my cock and massaging it.

"Ah, you like that?"

"That feels great" I said, leaning back on the bed.

"Just wait until they are twice this size."

Suddenly, the end of my cock was in her mouth, her full lips wrapped around the shaft, her tongue dancing patterns on the head. She knelt between my knees, and buried my lap with her boobs, squeezing them with her hands and arms to stimulate my shaft.

"You do not need to hold back, I want you to come in my mouth many, many times before we are done."

I obliged. She was really quite good at it. I swelled out to 14" gradually, to inspire her, and came again. She greedily swallowed every bit, not stopping until it was clear that I had stopped pulsing, and that there was nothing left to even drip. Then she took a brief break, resting her jaw while she kept me at attention with her hands.

"This makes me hungry."

"Well, yes, the growth has to come from somewhere."

She was lifting and weighing her tits in her hands. There was an enormous amount of titflesh there. I tried to calculate: if she was a 38F to start, that would be a bust line of like 44". Then that plus 10% after the first one makes about 48 or 48 and a half inches, and that plus another 10% makes like 54". That would make... What cup size? P? And then she was back on task, sucking and stroking and squeezing skillfully as I swelled and expanded slowly, stopping at 17" to come again. At this point, she got up and gave me a bottle of water from the room's minibar, and set a second bottle where I could reach it without getting up. Then she said "My knees are tired. Scoot up on the bed."

I moved up to the head of the bed, and lay on my side. She climbed on, grabbed my shaft with both hands, and resumed sucking. She really had incredible stamina. Of course, I guess she was pretty inspired. Frankly, the view of her tits swelling out was pretty inspiring to me. Let's see, what was it, 54", plus another 10% makes over 59 inches, and she was going for more. She must want to be really huge. After I had finished both bottles of water, and had cum twice more, she got up to take a break.

"Don't go anywhere" she said with a lilt, as she staggered off to the bathroom. I wasn't going anywhere. This was actually becoming more interesting than I had expected.

She came back naked. It is amazing how visually arresting a 72" bust line is. What was more, it appeared that her swelling tits were using up all the fat in her body: she was no longer barrel-shaped, but had a nice waist. She still had broad hips, but the skin over them was smooth and firm. The belly was gone, and her arms and legs were pretty slender. Even her face was thinner.

"Wow! You're looking great, Maria." I jumped up off the bed, and steered her to the mirror. "Look at you."

She looked in the mirror, checking out her gargantuan boobs, using both hands to lift each one in turn. I had to turn her sideways before she noticed the other effects.

"Jesus! I have gone on a diet, and the weight has all gone to my chest!"

"That's what it looks like."

She stood in front of the mirror, turning from one side to the other, turning around and looking back over her shoulder to check out her new and improved ass, obviously very pleased with the new look. I stepped up behind her, putting my arms around her and hefting her immense tits. My rigid cock rested against her hip, poking the underside of one enormous breast.

"Aren't we friendly now? No, these are for someone special."

Oh yes, she reminded me that this was a deal, the payment for my escape. Then she turned to me and took my still rigid shaft.

"I like this very much. Make him as big as you can."

I let my cock expand out to the full 24". Her eyes expanded with it.

"I think just one more before I let you go."

And with that, she led me by the cock back to the bed. She had me sit right at the edge of the bed, so that my feet were both on the floor, and then had me lie back. Then she sat down, straddling my thighs, wrapped her pillow-sized tits around my shaft, and sucked like her life depended on it. She pushed forward, grinding her crotch against the base of my shaft, getting herself off in the process. She did not stop at "just one more", and I could feel her juices running down my legs.

After two more doses, she sat back and announced that she felt light-headed. I told her that she'd probably already used up all her "reserves" and needed something to eat. We ordered room service, and put on robes when the food arrived. Well, I put on a robe. Maria had to hide in the bathroom, because the robe did not come close to covering her.

We stayed there the night - we'd paid for a night, after all. The next morning, Maria discovered that her pants no longer fit (this was no surprise to me), and of course her formerly loose top was now an entirely different matter. She'd lost girth across her back, but had added far more across the front. Her boobs were huge and firm, standing out from her ribs. It was fascinating to watch them. They were obviously tight and very full, and yet there was so much flesh there that they couldn't help but sway and wobble with every move. She saw my erect two-footer, and declined the implied invitation.

"Sorry - better I do not. Any more, and I will not be able to walk."

She finally managed to get her gigantic boobs stuffed into her top, which then looked more like a tube top than a loose peasant blouse. Imagine a girl trying to shoplift several king size pillows under her blouse - and then add large areolas and nipples the size of your thumb tip. Her underwear and jeans would not stay on. I got dressed and walked a few blocks to a nearby mall to get her some clothes that would fit better. They weren't a perfect fit, but she could at least wear them in public until she could take her measurements and buy something more appropriate. She gave me her telephone number and email address:

"Someday, you may be the special one. You can call me to find out what is happening: I do not think it is safe for you to go home right now."

Then we packed up, checked out, and wedged her behind the wheel of her car. Then we moved the seat back so that she could breathe. Finally, we drove off, and she dropped me off at the first car rental agency we came to. She went off to spend her vacation week at home, no doubt to traumatize every boy she encountered. I went to rent a car, and find another motel to stay at until I could collect my lottery winnings.

Sunday, and practically everything was closed. I had hours to kill until I could appear at the lottery office. What to do?

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers