All Comments on 'DEV - A Christmas Fable'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I believe in Santa!

Thanks for the present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

Listened to a few of yours in the past, this is the first I did not have to do any manual labor :)

MissMartiniMissMartinialmost 13 years ago
This was amazing!

U r SO sexy.

I dint thunk I could be turned on that much!

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You made Sherri cum hard!

It’s literally Christmas time and I just finished a VERY BUSY day of cleaning, cooking, wrapping presents and baking. Kids went to bed and my husband fell asleep upstairs. Soooo, I happened to stumble on this audio while resting on the floor with some comfy pillows next to the Christmas tree and fireplace. I totally was soothed and relaxed by your voice, and appreciated the fact you understood how stressed I am. What I didn’t expect was the last 5 minutes. Um...you had this married suburban wife of 21 years and mom of 2 so wet, thinking about you fucking my brains out. Thank you for making me cum hard twice! Thank you for the unexpected present under my tree...and between my legs:)

smotpsmotpover 4 years agoAuthor
Sherri was a Good Girl for Santa...

Happy to have had you, Sherri and lubricated your evening. Don’t be a stranger cum and visit again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES