All Comments on 'Devastation Pt. 03'

by drkfetyshnyghts

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
keairankeairanabout 15 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Loved the whole karmic bit came into play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do it again!!!!! Can't wait for more latex, bondage and suffering. A brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
enormous debut

Part Three of this nightmare saga leads us through the utter and complete transformation of the characters, bound on all levels, unhinged from what and where they were, metamorphosed; perceptive readers of the three sections -- nearly a-hundred-thousand words -- may divine the spot-on ending of the twisty narrative. This is a writer/storyteller with a filthily erotic, deliciously, disgustingly, disturbingly dirty mind and a steep, free-running imagination to match. This website’s not devoted solely to BDSM and some may find this tale beyond their orbit. Of the genre, this story is about as good as it gets. As a debut effort, it’s enormous. One can only hope for more from this radiant source.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the best story

i have been a follower of literotica.com from 2002. this is one of the best submissions i have read. Please try to continue with the story........... Hoping the same would come very soon...

worzelworzelabout 14 years ago
Utterly Brilliant!

Again I have said it this is the best story I have read here!

But then I have always told you that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
TALK ABOUT SURPRISE ENDINGS..IT WAS TORTURE READING THIS

READ IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I kind of wish Sabirah hadn't been betrayed,but it was great,by far the best story I've read on here.

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 13 years ago
Bravo

Well done , very good story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BJE

Best story I have read on here too. Congratulations! The Devil...is in THE DETAIL! INCREDIBLE!!!

nightshade99nightshade99over 10 years ago
Oh yes !

I am so glad that Sabirah gets what she deserve.

Great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still disappointed

The ending was probably the only nice thing about this story. Still dragging on, still too much useless information that digresses from the main story, still too much weird noises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?? One Wonders ??

i think the previous commentator should spend their time reading comic books , or possibly stick with television & film ,

novels & real books are obviously far beyond them.

in paper back this series would run to approx. 340 to 390 pages ..

it's as good or better than many , that i have purchased from silver mink / black lace in the past.

in fact it's so good i have to wonder....

is this the work of a published author ...

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome mind

very detailed

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
a bottom less abyss of the most sadistic tortures on a woman!!

a bottom less abyss of the most sadistic tortures on a woman by a psycho!! and happy endings?!;)) no...not here!!! ;))

manysinnzmanysinnzabout 3 years ago
Again

Truly a masterpiece. Question: How did Stefani reconcile with her mother? Or did I just miss that? Anyway, thank your for writing this epic. SPECTACULAR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrkfetyshnyghts@drkfetyshnyghts
I'm a 40 year old single mom. Ultra sub to the core, and write what I feel. And feel what I write. I write about deeper and darker feminine issues, and enjoy the escape it provides me from the real word.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Devastation Series Info