Developing Friends Ch. 15

Story Info
There's no such thing as free pizza.
20.6k words
4.92
2.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader. If you are new to this series, the main character are Anna and Robert, a happy coupe who have embarked on a journey after discovering various things through Robert's love of photography and Anna's new found liking for being watched. You don't really need to know much more...

"Did you enjoy the pizza?" The message flicked up on Anna's phone as she sat at the kitchen table, Robert having cooked and done the washing up tonight. She opened the message and it was from Alex and she laughed.

"How did you know?" she replied and chuckled as she relayed the message to her boyfriend.

"I was shown a photo from a colleague. Thought it would be you when he told me of his great 'tip'." was the reply a few minutes later and was followed by "Are you taunting all the pizza delivery people in the area?" Anna laughed again and wondered what to reply. She knew what Alex wanted, having shown herself off to the younger woman, but Anna was still hesitant of going any further.

"Only when I have two men to guard me." Anna replied and then blushed to herself.

"Who was the other one? Sam is away." Alex messaged, knowing the whereabouts of their mutual, older, friend.

Anna wondered how to tell Alex the story and if she should. She typed and deleted several messages, then decided on a simple one.

"Call me."

Seconds later the phone rang and Alex wanted to know everything as Anna laughed.

"Ok, so he's eighteen, met him when I was with Sam. He was doing a photoshoot with me for Robert." Anna started out after Alex had calmed down enough to ask specific questions. "He is very nice and sweet and we got some good photos."

"What kind?" Alex knew, but wanted confirmation.

"What do you think?" Anna laughed. "You must know, I am sure Sam told you what we like."

"Yes... but." Alex blushed as she spoke to the woman she had a huge crush on.

"It was a scene of a bored housewife and a young plumber, the details weren't important." Anna laughed, "It was just an excuse for some sexy shots and Sam was away, so we needed a plumber."

"Next time it should be a female plumber." Alex added, "Or a pizza delivery." she quickly said as Anna laughed at both suggestions.

"Maybe, but..." It was Anna's turn to blush now.

"It's ok, I get the hint." Alex said, trying to hide her disappointment.

"It's not that." Anna said, "It's just..." There was a heavy silence.

"What, Anna?" Alex whispered, her voice warm and soothing in Anna's ear.

"I have no experience with women." Anna said quietly.

"I can teach you." was the reply and Alex kicked herself for saying it so quickly. Anna laughed at the thought, remembering that David had been a virgin until the weekend and she had let him inside every hole willingly.

"Also." Anna said, clicking back to the present after dreaming of her two lovers at the weekend. "I love being watched, love when Robert watches me and takes photos, but..." She took a deep breath. "I want to watch him."

Another silence crackled across the airwaves.

"Oh." Alex said quietly. "I assume you mean with..." another silence and Anna didn't fill it, so Alex kept going, "With a woman?"

"Yes. I would love to watch him with another woman." Anna said firmly and the silence resumed as if normal now.

Alex coughed softly, readying herself to speak, hoping Anna would add something, but it had seemed clear, it was just her mind that was muddied.

"I have no experience with men." Alex said very quietly, hanging her head as she said it.

"NONE?" Anna said, way too loudly, the shock very real.

"None." was the quiet reply.

"Oh..." and then Anna went quiet. "Didn't you say you would take a cock for my pussy?" Anna giggled, remembering a conversation from when she had been with Sam and Robert.

"Yes, but..." Alex sighed. "I was kinda horny from watching you." Anna remembered and she had made some crazy comments then too. "But.." Alex drifted away again.

"You have seen me naked, so it won't be anything special." Anna said, wondering where this conversation would lead now, still stunned that Alex had never done anything with a man, but not sure why that shocked her.

"Yes. You have seen me too. There will be no secrets in some ways, but..." Alex started to whisper and she didn't know why, "I would still love to feel you, touch you, smell you, taste you." Anna felt a twitch between her legs. "That you can't get by just watching." she added and Anna sighed.

"That's why I want to watch now, to see that happening, to see what Robert sees when he watches me."

"Maybe I could watch you two. I mean, in person watch." Alex mumbled, not sure of things herself now.

Anna laughed softly. "That would be fun, but... for me, I want to watch Robert. He gives me so much pleasure, I want to watch him go inside another woman." Anna was quite sure of this now and figured Alex would back away and part of her ached, wanting to give herself to another woman, to feel and taste Alex, but she wanted her boyfriend to have pleasure and wanted to watch him, those feeling over-riding all others.

"Maybe I would take a cock for you." Alex said very quietly and Anna thought she'd misheard. "I mean, be worth it." she laughed nervously.

"I don't want you doing anything you'll regret." Anna said quietly to her young friend.

"If he has me, can I have you?"

Anna thought about this, still unsure what she would do with another woman.

"As I said, I don't know what to do with a woman, I mean..."

"We will lose virginities together." Alex said and chuckled.

"If anything happens, 'no' is always respected." Anna said, hoping Alex would say yes, at least in principle.

"I Know." Alex replied and her hand had slipped up her top to squeeze a breast as she became aroused at the thought of being the first female to taste Anna and, she hoped, the first pussy Anna would lick.

"Think about it." Anna whispered and Alex squeezed her breast harder as she listened to her speak.

"I am wet thinking about you." Alex said, her voice quivering slightly as her hand had now slipped into her knickers.

"Good." Anna said, "You will need to be wet for when Robert's cock enters you." and Alex gasped and felt a little trickle of her juice be squeezed out onto her fingers.

"Will you hold my hand?" Alex asked, gasping slightly at the thought as well as the feeling of her fingertip on her hardening clitoris.

"I would love to, female Alex." Anna whispered and Alex groaned and slid the finger inside her wet cunt. "Ok, I need to go. Think about it and let me know." Anna said and then blew some kisses and hung up. Alex said goodbye, oblivious now, lost in pleasure as she slid another finger inside her wet body and dreamed of Anna's open labia in her face. She started to shake and groan as visions of Anna's face filled her mind, this time Anna would be looking up as she ate out her pussy and Alex would cum on her face. She closed her eyes with that vision as her hand was soaked and she cried out, mumbling a woman's name that started with the same letter as her own.

Alex knew. She wanted Anna and would happily let a cock inside her to get that delicious woman.

"She's never been with a man?" Robert asked as he moved slowly inside his lover. "But you hope she'll let me fuck her so she can have you?"

"Uh huh." Anna mumbled. Robert was talking to distract from his orgasm, but she was too close, plus the thought of her lover deflowering a lesbian was getting her very excited. That and the thought of the same lesbian taking her afterwards.

"What would you let her do to you?" He asked, finding the distraction was now having the opposite effect.

"No idea." Anna grunted as she wrapped her legs tighter around her lover and began to groan loudly.

"Well, it sounds good." He muttered as his brain swam with thoughts of watching Anna with Alex. He would have to buy more film. Even that thought couldn't turn his mind off and Anna's orgasm was too much, her pussy gripping him tight and squeezing hard as her mind filled with images of naked bodies and he groaned loudly and filled his lover with semen as they both gasped for air.

They curled up together, both thinking of this new development. "Will you mind watching me? If it happens." He asked and Anna laughed.

"It would be great. It will be my turn to watch." she said softly. "I am just a bit worried about how she will feel. I mean, it's a big step." He agreed and they decided to let Alex decide and not push, but Robert was already thinking of the poses he'd like of the two women together. "It might take some convincing and dirty talk to get her to do anything." Anna giggled.

"I am doing an early shift on Friday, finish around 8" said the message on Tuesday evening. It was followed by, "I can bring pizza." Anna smiled and inside there was a little twitch.

Robert bought more film, just to be prepared, although he figured there wouldn't be much chance to take anything as it would be evening, plus the women might want some privacy as they explored. He also, finally, worked out how to connect his little video camera to the wi-fi so he could stream from it and record straight to a computer or hard drive. He was better with the analogue films than modern technology, but after showing Sam and his friend the bedroom exploits, he realised that the camera was better than the telephones. Then he tried not to think of the possibilities any more.

Anna and Alex spoke a few more times on the phone. Both still worried, but Alex found that even talking to Anna got her wet, the thought of being the first woman to experience her would be the subject of her numerous masturbation sessions until she also realised she should try and refrain until Friday. That was easier said than done as, as soon as she spoke with Anna, her hand would go to a breast, nipples already hard. She wanted a video call, but was also thankful Anna resisted that as it would definitely be too much.

On Wednesday Alex listened as Anna tried to get some items clearer. They spoke of Sam and whether to tell him. "Bloody hell, he'll be wanking himself stupid." Alex said and they both laughed. Anna told Alex about Sam and his friend and there was a gasp from the younger woman. "Woah, you saw him suck a cock!" Alex said and her hand slid into her underwear at the thought.

"He likes bodies." Anna said and then mentioned that both him and Robert had tasted her on the other's cock and Alex groaned as she moved the finger against her tight and very wet entrance.

"I'd love to watch that in real life." Alex mumbled, losing control of her mind and thoughts as the finger slipped inside her.

"Maybe we can arrange that." Anna giggled and heard the soft grunt of Alex and knew what she was doing. "Are you wet?" The words from Anna jolted Alex, but she knew she couldn't hide it.

"Yes, very." she whispered and the finger moved inside her.

"How many fingers?" Anna whispered as her own hand moved to a breast.

"One..." there was a groan, "Two now." Alex sighed.

"So nice." Anna mumbled as she pulled her t-shirt up and flicked a thumb over a hard nipple.

"Very wet." Alex purred and her fingers moved faster inside her, the wet noise getting louder. Anna held her breath to listen to the sounds and then sighed as she pinched a nipple in her fingers and a small groan left her.

"It sounds lovely." Anna said, her breath now faster as she played with the other nipple, dark pink, almost red and hard in her fingers.

"Are you wet?" Alex asked quietly, wondering how far to take this as they were alone on the call. There was a muffled noise as Anna shuffled about and then a small gasp.

"Yes." Anna muttered, her jeans open and a hand inside them, stroking her labia as she spoke.

"How wet?" Alex was feeling braver and there was the sound of more shuffling on the line as clothes were pushed down and aside and then Anna groaned.

"Very." she gasped as she pushed her jeans and underwear away from her vagina. "Very wet, female Alex." she mumbled.

"Wet enough for a finger?" There was a louder groan and Alex knew the answer, but wanted Anna to say it.

"Yes, Oh yes."

"Two?" Alex said softly and Anna whimpered a little, then groaned loudly. Again, no answer was needed, but Alex wanted to hear it.

"Yes, Alex. Two, yes." Anna was breathing heavily as she spoke. Then it was Alex's turn to groan down the airwaves as Anna asked the younger woman if she could get three inside, as she had seen her do on a video call before.

"Fuck yeah, Anna, Three in me now." Came the voice cracking as she tried to breathe.

"So nice," Anna whispered. "My fingers are deep in me, female Alex." and the younger woman groaned loudly and felt her body start to tighten and pulse around her own fingers. Anna moved the phone down as the finger slid in and out, the wet slopping noise driving Alex closer.

"My clit is so hard." Alex mumbled as she started to shake.

"Touch it, Alex. Touch your hard clitoris for me." There was a scream and Alex dropped the phone as she bent her thumb up and pressed it to her body as Anna requested. The phone picked up the cries and Anna listened until Alex could grab the phone and hold it.

"So nice, so close." Anna gasped as her fingers moved faster and the sounds of Alex's orgasm pushed her closer.

"Is your clit hard?" Alex murmured and Anna grunted a yes, her breathing too fast to talk properly. "Touch it, Anna, touch your hard clit for me." Now Alex listened to the cries and imagined what Anna looked like, her body arching, nipples hard and dark as she cried out. Imagined it was her tongue causing the orgasm and longing to taste the cum as it ran from Anna's cunt. Anna shuddered and cried out as the orgasm continued to wash over her.

Yes, Alex thought, I'll get fucked by Robert to feast on Anna's pussy and she continued to finger herself at that thought, as well as the sounds of the climax subsiding on the other end of the call.

They talked in hushed tones after that, both laughing softly and feeling at ease, one feeling the other was getting closer to giving themselves away, the other feeling herself letting go and wanting the new experience.

Friday night was settled on. Alex would bring pizza and the price was just the tip. They would talk about more in person. Alex was hopeful the phone call had swayed things and even hoping her sacrifice wouldn't be needed. Anna was hoping the call had swayed things and she could enjoy watching her boyfriend.

Robert tidied up. He got a film camera ready and also the little video recorder and made sure it worked, but he still felt it might be pushing things for Alex. Anna put a dress on, but only that, she planned to give Alex the tip, then get dressed, unless things changed dramatically. A text arrived. "Pizza on the way." and the couple went into a panic.

The gentle burr of the moped rose as it turned into the road and then made gentle popping noises as it idled and died. There was a metallic clatter of a kickstand and then a chain to lock it up and the rider strode towards the door with three boxes. The entryphone crackled and then buzzed as the door released and the delivery person took a deep breath and climbed the stairs to knock on the door, trembling slightly now.

Anna opened the door a fraction and poked her head around the gap and smiled at the pizza delivery person. They had the full face helmet and nothing could be seen except the eyes and they were shining and warm. Anna stepped back and opened the door and waved them in and then stepped inside as the door closed behind them.

"Pizza for three?" the soft voice said from inside the helmet and held the boxes out with one hand and a phone up with the other. "Need a picture for the delivery." and the camera clicked as Robert took the boxes and then went to the kitchen with them.

"Hello." Anna said and the delivery person turned, still holding the phone up and it clicked again to capture the naked woman leaning against the wall. "Is this tip ok?" The camera clicked again and Anna laughed and then opened her legs wider for another photo. There were a few more clicks as Anna walked down the hall with Alex following her, admiring the way her bottom moved.

Robert had put the pizza out on plates, sliced and ready for them to eat. Alex pulled off her helmet and shook her head, her hair swaying free and then stared at Anna again. There was an odd silence, so they all stared at the pizza for a bit. Robert grabbed some and put them on another plate and walked away as he figured the two women needed to talk.

Anna grabbed her dress and pulled it over her and Alex sighed. "Sorry, don't want to get pizza on my tits." she laughed.

"I'll lick it off." Alex replied and Anna shook her head and giggled.

"So." Anna said after they had eaten a slice of pizza each. "What do you think?" Alex shivered a little, still unsure what to do. She knew what, or, rather, who, she wanted, but her mind raced thinking about everything else.

"I really don't know." she said quietly, trying not to look into Anna's beautiful blue eyes. "I am scared, I have never been with a man, never wanted to." she said and took a deep breath.

"That's ok then." Anna said softly and squeezed her hand. "I don't want you to be forced. When I have done things with the others it was for fun, for photos, to let Robert see me, to let Sam see. It just felt natural and if this doesn't feel natural, then that's ok."

"What about you?" Alex asked as Anna continued to squeeze her hand.

"As I said, previous things have just happened, the situation developed. It was friends exploring, showing each other, letting others see. As Sam once said, it's just bodies and we all have one. I found out others liked mine and I liked showing others as I enjoyed myself. I see Robert watching me with another and I am halfway to an orgasm already. He sees me and sees someone he wants as well, not just his girlfriend of however many years. We have had more sex in the last few months than ever before. I love him seeing men want me and have me, but only ones I want. I want to see him too." Anna smiled as she finished and then sat back, her hand staying on Alex's.

"You would have sex with me?" Alex said quietly. "Let me have you?"

Anna blushed and looked away for an instant and then back into Alex's eyes. "Really, I have no idea what to do or what you would want to do with and to me. But, I'd like to do something with you. I liked showing you, I liked the phone call the other day. It's just sex, but... I am unsure what to do and slightly worried."

"You know how I feel then." Alex chuckled.

"Yes, I know this is a big thing for you, that's why I don't want to force you. We can fool around, but..." Anna took a deep breath now, "It has all been on different terms before. With men, Robert knows I am his at the end of the day. With a woman, it will be different. It is hard to explain. but... I think I will be nervous."

Alex still had no idea what to do. She was confused about the situation, Anna and her lovers and how they all fitted together. She remembered watching the night as Anna had Sam and Robert fuck her and how she had masturbated to so many orgasms, wanting to be there, wanting to have Anna and also thinking she would want the men if she was in that room and she tried to understand.

"Robert looked big." Alex mumbled and Anna squeezed her hand.

"He is a good size." Anna chuckled. "He feels so good inside me." she smiled at Alex and there was a nervous smile in return. "Do you use toys?" The question caught Alex out.

"Yes. Yes. I have a few." she muttered.

"Well, you might have one that is bigger than him. Ones I have seen always seem huge." and Alex laughed realising that, indeed, she did have quite a big toy at home. "But, a cock feels better, it feels... alive." Anna whispered and her eyes sparkled. Alex laughed and felt a bit more relaxed now. "Anyway." Anna said and stood and then reached around to unzip her dress and let it fall around her feet.