Developing Friends Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I kiss the end of his dick, that kiss will be deep in you." Anna whispered as she stroked Alex's face and gently kissed her cheek. Alex smiled, still nervous about having sex with a man, but slightly relaxed after he had given such good head.

"That sounds pretty hot." Alex mumbled and she turned her face and Anna inched forward and their lips touched. "I can still say no at any time?" Alex said quietly, her voice full of nerves.

"Of course." Anna whispered. "As can I." and Alex felt the warmth flow between her legs as she knew what Anna meant. "I think you are wet enough." Anna giggled and Alex blushed.

"Yeah, he did a good job. Are you sure he's not a lesbian?" and Anna laughed. "That was one of the best lickings I've had. Definitely the best from a man." and Alex chuckled as she spoke.

"Ready?" Anna whispered and her lips brushed Alex's cheek as she looked into her dark eyes.

"Yes." was the very quiet reply and Anna sat up and smiled at Robert and then looked back to Alex and reached for her hand and held it tight.

Alex was unsure what to do, but somewhere instinct was kicking in and her legs spread even more as Robert moved forward. Anna squeezed Alex's hand and then leaned down as her lover held his hard cock and she kissed the end of it softly and then turned and smiled to Alex. "There, my kiss will be inside you soon." she whispered and Alex shivered at the thought of Anna really touching her. Robert moved down, one arm straight, next to Alex's chest, the other down to guide his cock into her. Anna sat and watched, lowering to get a better view between the two bodies.

There was a gasp, three, in fact. Robert moved his hips and Alex jerked as her body opened for a cock for the first time. Anna's hand went to her mouth as that went wide, much like her eyes as she saw her lover entering another woman. Alex squeezed Anna's hand and turned to look at the lovely breasts, trying to distract herself as her body opened and welcomed a man and her groan turned to a warm long sigh and her body arched as she shut her eyes and dreamed of having Anna.

It wasn't unpleasant, thought Alex as Robert slid inside her. It was nicer than a toy, it felt softer, warmer and as Anna had said, alive, as he penetrated her and went deep inside, the kiss from Anna reaching the deepest part of her cunt. She looked at the man, he was attractive, for a man. He wasn't special, far from it, his body was a bit skinny and that appealed a little, but Alex turned and looked at his girlfriend, her breasts moving with her heavy breathing, the nipples hard and red, yearning for a touch of a hand or mouth and Alex released Anna's hand and reached up and ran her fingers over the underside of the breasts and watched the woman tremble, her eyes still on the point where two bodies were merging and pressing together. Alex felt the skin change, softer, slightly bumpy and then the hard nipple rested on her fingertip and she pressed onto it as Anna groaned and her eyes flickered closed, head turning to look at Alex as the finger stroked along the hard, red teat.

"So hard." whispered Alex, meaning several things, but Anna smiled as she felt the tingles from her nipple run through her and reach her groin to make it wetter.

"They need sucking." Anna whispered and turned and bent down and squeezed a breast as she presented it to Alex's open lips. They closed slowly, Alex groaning as she moved her mouth onto the breast as Robert reached deep in her. She flicked her tongue over it, tasting Anna and sucking the hard point deep as the older woman reached behind Alex's head to cradle her to her bosom as her lover moved inside her. Anna pulled away and then offered the other breast, her breathing heavy now, but not matching Alex's gasps and she grunted as the girl took the nipple into her mouth, teeth pressed onto it as the tongue lapped.

Alex gasped, her mouth now empty, but her body not and Robert was now over her and she was finding it hard to ignore him, especially as the sensations were good and she realised her legs had gone higher and wider as his hips moved and hers matched them in tempo.

Anna squeezed Alex's hand and then moved away, looking under the woman's raised leg to watch her boyfriend's cock slide in and out, wet and slick from the juice, the squelch getting louder as they pair moved together, the skin of the soft thighs now visibly shining with liquid. She continued to move and watch as Robert moved to press deep and Alex's legs shook, one now bent, the foot on his back as she wrapped around her first male lover. Both were groaning loudly and Alex's grunts got higher and her arms reached up and pulled Robert down and his mouth went to her neck and she cried out "Oh fuck." and Anna smiled.

Anna was reminded of her first time with Robert, how weeks of dating had led to a weekend together where they barely left the bed. She had a few previous lovers, but nothing great, but he ignited something in her and she had an orgasm with him on their first time, his cock deep in her as he moved, grinding against her cervix as his body pressed her clitoris and she had cried out, part in pleasure, part in shock at the sensations. She watched as Alex was driven towards that, pushed despite the reservations, her body responding to the total pleasure. Anna's hand dropped down and she brushed over her labia, feeling the wetness, but then pulled away, she wanted the pleasure, but also wanted Alex to give it to her as Alex was giving herself to Robert now. She was suddenly brought back to the present.

"Baby, you can't cum in her." She said, realising that the chances of Alex being on birth control were slim and part of her felt hollow inside, remembering how she had gone on the pill for her lover and the wonderful feeling when he first filled her with semen, the feeling of hot, sticky love inside her, filling her and flooding her womb.

Robert grunted and Anna wasn't sure if he understood. Alex opened her eyes and looked at Anna, realising what had been said, but then Robert lifted his head and nodded. "It's ok." he mumbled, his breathing fast now and then his mouth opened on Alex's neck again and she groaned high and long as her eyes closed and her body started to shake.

Alex's hands gripped onto Robert's skin as she let out a long grunt and her hips rammed up to his and she mumbled "Fuck, fuck, fuck." and then grunted again through clenched teeth and her hands went limp. Anna moved to sit next to her on the bed and took her hand and then looked at her lover as his eyes closed and he lifted up and Anna could see between the bodies to where they were still joined, the dark curls of Alex soaked and matted. She saw her lover's cock slide out, wet, the liquid foamy from the stirring inside and then the swollen red head popped clear of Alex's body and Robert knelt between the wide open legs, the labia still parted and soaked. He reached down as he moved his knees to straddle Alex's waist and then he groaned loudly and a stream of thick white liquid arced from his cock and landed on Alex, the initial drops hitting her chin and then the string pattering down her chest, The next load landed near the end of the first one, a thick, gooey white trail across a breast as another hit and then ran down the inside of the other breast before the next hit the same breast and streaked down towards the heaving belly where the final shot joined it, a small pool forming in Alex's navel. Robert shuddered and groaned and squeezed his cock and a bubble formed at his open hole and the sluggish stream crept over the end of his cock and into the arrowhead.

Anna's mouth was wide with delight and shock. She had finally seen her man fuck another woman and now he had covered the younger one with semen. Anna couldn't resist, her body ached now, desire running through her veins and she moved down and her lips went to the head of her boyfriend's cock and her tongue lapped at the sperm running from it. She heard Alex groan behind her, watching as Anna cleaned the semen from her boyfriend and then she groaned again as Anna opened her mouth and took him into her lips and engulfed the cock that had just left her body.

"Oh fuck." Alex mumbled and Anna moved up slowly, lips pulled back as they left the cock, the ridge of his helmet tugging them until she opened her mouth with a smack and turned to look at Alex.

"Your cunt tastes good." Anna said as Alex groaned loudly and her pussy twitched and more liquid ran from her.

"I want to taste yours." Alex said as she reached and stroked Anna's back.

"It's yours now, female Alex." Anna whispered and there was a groan as a small aftershock turned into a little orgasm deep inside Alex. "You'll have to tell me what to do." Anna added as she turned to look at the younger woman and both Robert and Alex caressed her back now, sensing the nerves in their mutual love interest.

"Come and lie with me." Alex said softly and Robert moved away quietly.

Anna continued to kneel next to Alex, looking at her body, the familiar, yet not, form of a female body and her hand ran up the belly and fingers slipped into the stream of semen as Alex moaned. Anna bent down, transfixed now by the sight of her lover's sperm on the skin of another woman and she put her lips around the belly button, the creamy liquid wobbling in it as Alex breathed heavily and then Anna dipped her tongue in and lapped the cream into her mouth.

"Oh my... fuck." Alex mumbled as she tingled with the feel of Anna's mouth and tongue on her as she started to lick the sperm off her body. Alex started to shake as the tongue moved up the underside of a breast and then onto the dark, very hard nipple and she watched as the lips opened and then pressed to the breast, the semen squashed as the lips pressed it and then moved, taking the sperm into her mouth. "Fuck, fuck." Alex muttered and her hips ground up against nothing, her pussy leaking and twitching as the tongue licked the nipple clean and then moved to the other breast to lap the spunk from that one.

Anna licked up Alex's chest, mouth opening on the sticky skin, tongue cleaning her lover's semen from the other woman until she reached the hollow at the base of the throat and her lips pressed into it and Alex trembled. Her tongue went out again and ran up the soft throat, there was no sperm to clean, but Anna licked, slowly, deliberately as the younger woman shook and her hands grabbed onto duvet as her hips writhed, legs wide, wanting someone between them. Anna opened her mouth and looked up, into Alex's dark eyes and then her lips closed around the chin, taking in the last bit of semen and Alex felt the tongue flick over her skin and she groaned loudly and shuddered as she let herself go to the orgasm.

Anna watched as Alex arched her body up and cried out in pleasure, stroking a hand onto a breast as Alex groaned and then calmed, eyes opening, dreamy and far away, but looking for the one she wanted and her hand reached up to Anna as the older woman moved forward to it, the palm curling around the head, pulling it to her as the other hand followed to pull Anna to her face and the wide open mouth, still gasping, but wanting her lips on this woman. Anna felt the lips on hers at the same time the tongue rammed against her own and the hard breath of the girl filled her lungs. She couldn't react, she didn't know what to do, so let go and decided to let the experienced woman have her.

Alex pulled Anna down and to her and Anna's hands went around as Alex turned to her side, Anna following, guided by her now until Alex was on top, her mouth still wide and pressing hard to Anna's, tongue flicking fast inside the open lips. Alex moved a hand down and found the firm breast and squeezed it and Anna groaned, Fingers opened and closed to trap and squeeze the hard nipple as Anna whimpered, she had lost control now, she was in Alex's thrall.

Anna felt a foot move between her legs and push them open and she started to spread as Alex got both legs between hers and then opened her own to get Anna's even wider. She felt a body press down, the hard nipples on Alex's smaller breasts were rubbing on her breasts, her own nipples were being ground against, already painfully swollen they ached to be touched and sucked, but Alex's mouth was still on hers, wide and pressed hard as they kissed. Anna felt the tickle of hair on her labia as Alex ground her hips and Anna's started to reply and her lips were parted as the experienced woman pressed her labia down and moved against her.

Alex gasped as she pulled up, looking down at the slightly shocked blue eyes of Anna. "I fucking want you." she whispered and Anna blushed. Alex was feeling good now, she had her, her pussy was pressed to Anna's and she could feel the older woman was open and wet as she moved her hips against her. "I want to lick your cunt." Alex said and Anna's eyes flickered a little.

"Go slowly." Anna whispered and Alex smiled at her, she had got her prize.

Alex went slowly. Lips moving at a snail's pace down the throat of Anna as the older woman tilted her head back and groaned. Alex kept her body pressed to Anna as she moved lower, feeling the wetness on her as Anna's hips pressed up. She could feel the trembling now as her lips touched a breast, moving around it to the underside, her eyes trying not to look at the red nipples that strained up, urging to be kissed. Alex sucked gently on the underside of one and went to the top to lick over the puffy areola and then kissed to the side and down into the cleavage, feeling the hammering heartbeat there before the mouth rose again to spiral slowly around that breast. Anna was shaking, resigned to giving herself, not knowing what to do, putting her trust in the hands and lips of the younger woman. Alex moved towards the nipple and let her lips nudge it as Anna whimpered and moaned, a high sound hissing from her and then she jerked up and groaned loudly as a hot mouth opened and engulfed the aching nipple.

Anna's hand went to Alex's head and held her as she pushed her chest into her face. Her legs were wide and one lifted and her foot moved to rub up Alex's legs as she ground her hips onto her belly. Alex looked up, her eyes sparkling as Anna stared at the woman sucking her, lips clamped tight to it as the tongue curled around the deep red nipple and Alex watched as the blue eyes went wide as she pressed her teeth down to hold her as she licked.

"Oh god." cried Anna and Alex felt warm inside knowing there was nothing to stop her now as Anna whimpered, hips writhing on her body leaving a wet trail on her skin. Alex released the nipple and took a long, slow lick up the nipple as Anna watched. "My god." she gasped and then cried out again as Alex moved to the other nipple and bit it gently.

Her head went lower, Anna's back arched as Alex's hands held onto the breasts as her lips went over the trembling belly and her tongue flicked into the navel. She could smell her now, that thick, heady scent, full of flavour and heat as it drifted up from between Anna's wide legs. Alex's heart was racing and every part of her wanted to just dive down and feast on the wet labia, but she wanted to be totally sure there would be no mention of 'no' or 'stop', she wanted Anna to be desperate to be touched and licked by a woman for the first time and Alex felt her own pussy seeping out onto her thighs. Her mouth went lower until her lips felt the rise as Anna's mound began and then she lifted up and ran her hands down Anna's body, feeling the vibrations as she shivered, until they rested on her hips, curving her hands to hold the woman as she looked down at the shaved skin just below her mouth and she breathed out and Anna groaned.

Anna looked down at Alex, her mind swirling. She knew she was wet, much more so than she thought she would be. She was still nervous, having no idea what to do, but the experienced girl was in charge now and Anna was simply responding on an instinct level, her actions driven by lust and desire, wanting to feel a body on her, wanting to feel lips kiss her, a tongue lick her. She looked across at Robert and he smiled warmly at his girlfriend and she noticed the little video camera on the desk next to him, the dim glow of a red light visible and he nodded. She smiled down at Alex and opened her legs wider and lifted her knees up around the body of the younger woman and Alex smiled and then looked down as Anna opened for her.

Alex continued to stare, watching as Anna opened, her outer labia parting wide and the soft, pink inner lips peeling apart as she spread her legs for her, soon to be, first female lover. Alex blew onto the lips and saw a film of juice shake in the wind and fought the urge to just open her mouth onto it. Instead, she breathed in, inhaling the scent of the aroused pussy that was ripe and ready to be eaten. She moved her head and pressed her lips softly on the labia and Anna groaned.

She was hers.

She kissed again, her lips parting a little as she rested them on Anna's soft outer labia and there was a shiver and a long groan.

She was totally hers now.

Alex put her lips to Anna's lower ones and felt them moving against her as they opened further and then she parted hers enough to let the curve of the inner labia rest inside, Anna's body trembling now against Alex. Then she pressed her tongue to the wet lip and Anna cried out loudly and her hips pushed up to press onto Alex's face. Alex opened her mouth and took Anna's labia into her lips as they pressed up and flicked her tongue over them as they trembled along with the rest of Anna. Alex was still fighting her urges, wanting to just feast on Anna and take her, but she wanted to get her to feel totally safe. She closed her mouth and gently sucked the soft outer labia in as she did so and Anna groaned and then slumped back down, breathing heavily. Alex took a deep breath and calmed herself and then lowered her pursed lips to rest them on Anna;s mound.

Robert smiled as his girlfriend looked over again, her nerves were vanishing and he saw her lifting her knees higher to spread herself for the younger woman between her legs. She looked at him and his eyes closed as he smiled and nodded and Anna felt a warmth inside her and she reached down and put her hand on the back of Alex's head.

It's not like she needed encouragement, but Alex was thankful of the touch from Anna and she lowered her head and moved a hand, stroking from the hip bone, down the soft skin, along the crease of the leg, one finger touching the skin until she reached to the top of Anna's thigh and the finger trailed over the soft skin of the labia and then pressed between the outer lips as Anna opened her legs wider and the lips parted with a soft, wet gasp.

Alex looked at the deep, wet, pink of Anna as her body revealed more, the gentle touch of a finger peeling her open as the flesh was willing and eager. She put her tongue out and ran it in the groove between the deep pink and swollen inner lips and felt them open and the tip of her tongue dipped inside and both women moaned out loud. Alex curled the tongue to lap at the juice and it opened the lips more and she put her lips around the edge and gently pulled it aside as she licked the sweet nectar of Anna from the soft flesh. She moved to the other lip and gently tugged at it between her lips and heard a loud groan and felt Anna open and, when she moved her head back she saw the beautiful sight of the dark pink lips parted and the shining groove between them that was begging to be licked, so she stuck her tongue out and touched the skin between the lips as Anna cried out and gripped the duvet as she pushed her hips up to the mouth of her new lover.

Anna was writhing, soft groans from her constantly. She wanted Alex to finish her, but she was loving the slow way she was taking her prize, as if giving Anna a chance to say no, but Anna was too far gone, she wanted this now and her hips pressed up, urging Alex to lick and kiss her most sensitive area, giving her open vulva to the younger woman, wanting the experienced one to take her and teach her. "Fuck yes." were the words she said out loud to convey this as Alex licked up her wide open pussy.