Developing Friends Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in me." Anna said and Alex moved her free hand to Anna's hip and guided her back and down and stared as the tight, red hole was stretched, the curve of the cock spreading the entrance as Robert moved upwards and Anna was guided lower, Alex's hand still holding the shaft. Anna groaned, as did Alex as the head opened Anna, but then the movement stopped and Alex felt the woman move up and the hole glowed deep red as it gaped empty.

"I want your kiss deep in me, Alex, Deep in my cunt." Anna said as she turned to look into the dark eyes and saw them blink. Alex knew what she meant and her stomach flipped a little, but she was already leaning forward and pulling Robert's cock back and her lips pressed to the tip, tasting the pre-cum of him and Anna's juice and adding a drip of saliva to the mix. She moved back and guided the cock back towards the waiting body and her hand pulled Anna down as Alex adjusted the angle of Robert until the domed end of him opened his girlfriend easily with a the sound of wet flesh peeling apart. Alex held the shaft until Anna's soft outer lips nudged her fingers and then she let go and watched as the rest of the cock slid easily into her lover and three gasps filled the room.

Alex wanted to watch, just watch, but the sight of Anna's body being pulled back as she rose, the cock shining and soaked dragging the skin around her hole with it each time and then the gentle slurp as it moved back into the wet cunt was too much and her hand slid down and she peeled herself open and ran a finger through her dangling lips to lubricate it and then slide the wet tip over her exposed clitoris. She was full of them, her senses reeling as the scent of their sex wafted over her with each rise and fall of them, the wet sounds, the shine of the soaked cock, the feel of them, she needed to taste too and Alex bent forward and, as Anna rose up, her tongue flicked up the underside of Robert's shaft and tasted. Anne held there as Alex licked up onto the soft skin of the woman and then her tongue ran around the tight knot of Anna's anus again and all three groaned and shivered. Anna lifted up and Robert's cock popped free and Alex knew what the other woman wanted and Alex moved her mouth and engulfed the soaked head and licked the taste of the depth of Anna's cunt from it and then guided it back as Anna moved down and took the length deep into her.

Alex sat back and her fingers peeled herself wide. "I want to watch, female Alex." Anna groaned, looking back to her and Alex moved to be closer to Robert's shoulder as Anna's eyes dropped down to the wet finger moving between the swollen and flushed lips. Alex held the finger up and then lowered her hand and pushed it into her body and both women groaned loudly. Anna moved forward, resting her hands next to Robert's chest as she bucked her hips, his slamming up to match the movements. Alex slid another finger in, slowly moving them so Anna could see the wet shine as they pulled from her body, dragging the dark lips.

"So nice." Anna mumbled and Alex squeezed a hand with her free one and then moved it to her thigh.

"Taste it." Alex said quietly and held the wet fingers up to Anna's open mouth and the tongue ran out and over and then Alex pushed inside as the lips closed around them and sucked. Alex felt the tongue licking over the fingers and her cunt pulsed and she pulled her hand away and quickly rammed them back, Anna's saliva now inside her and she cried out as she stared into the blue eyes. Anna looked down again, watching the fingers as the speed increased and she moved her hand higher, fingers gripping the very top of Alex's leg, feeling the heat from her open body and the wetness from her. Alex stopped and her fingers held Anna's hand and guided it as the two wet fingers squeezed around a dry one and then all three pushed into the welcoming body, gripping tight as Alex began to pulse more, tightening, her muscular walls moulding to the skin inside her as the warm liquid washed over them and the body shook uncontrollably.

Anna's head dropped as she grunted and the long groan followed. Robert was holding her hips as he jerked into her, her own hips grinding down in a curve to get her clitoris rubbing onto his skin. She was having trouble staying up and had to slide her hand away from Alex, her finger slipping out of the tight cunt with a soft slurp and she lifted the soaked finger and stared as it shone and then put it to Robert's lips and they opened and took it in and his tongue lapped the liquid from it. Anna lifted her head and her eyes closed as she pressed down hard and shuddered, her shakes violent, breasts wobbling as she tried to stay upright on her lover.

"Cum baby." The words soft, but the effect hard and Anna looked at Alex as she said it again and then Anna just cried out loudly and Robert had to hold her tight as she shook and her body lost control. Robert was groaning now too, desperate to ejaculate, his balls aching to release and the clamping around his cock made him slam up and his groans joined his girlfriend's and he shot the first stream of hot semen into her to cause another strong shake all over her body. They both jerked, bucked and shuddered, the actions of one making the other react until the trembles subsided and the gasps turned to sighs.

"Fuck." It was Alex who broke the silence and Anna giggled, her noises muffled by her head being on Robert's chest, slumped now after her orgasm, her head rising and falling with his breathing. "That was fucking hot." she added and she moved to lie beside Robert, her lips searching for Anna's as the older woman lifted her head up.

Anna sat up, recovered now and looked down at her two lovers as they were side by side on the bed. She felt stronger now, having ridden Robert and asking Alex to put his cock in had moved the dynamic slightly and she had an idea and smiled to herself as she stared, her eyes going from one to the other as they both looked up at her. Robert was softening inside her and she squeezed to keep a tight grip and he gasped. She smiled again and her eyes went to Alex's

"Female Alex." she said firmly and the dark eyes widened. "Move down a little." she said as she smiled and Alex obeyed so her head was level with Robert's nipples. "You need dessert after the pizza." she said and looked at the slight confusion in the dark eyes. Anna lifted and her lover slid from her and she moved to swing her leg over his body to kneel between him and Alex. She smiled down at the girl and then quickly swung her leg up over Alex's shoulder and the other leg followed until she straddled her face.

Anna stared down and one hand reached to Alex's head as the other went to her wet vulva to open herself right above the slightly shocked face of the girl. "Lick me clean, female Alex." she said firmly and she lowered herself as her hand lifted the head into her wide labia that was already dripping the cum out. She felt the open mouth on her and groaned and she released her lips, the tongue of Alex now keeping them open and both hands cradled the head to her as she squeezed to released the frothy cum mix from her body into the open mouth below.

Alex kept on licking, long after the ammonia scented liquid had all gone, swallowed, the taste alien to the girl, slightly pungent mixed with the sharp tang of Anna. Her tongue was being squeezed and the hips were grinding down as well as back and forth, but she had reached to hold onto the woman to enable her to keep her tongue deep in that succulent cunt as it began to flow Anna's nectar into her mouth as she gulped it down.

"Oh fuck, yes." Anna cried out as she pressed down, her lips as wide as Alex's as she pulsed around the tongue and filled the mouth below with her cum and the last traces of Robert, washed from deep inside her. She lifted up, legs wobbly now and then slid back as Alex's hands reached up to her back and pulled her close, the lips still wide as Anna opened her mouth and tasted her cum on the soft skin of Alex and the hard tongue that pushed into her mouth as they kissed and Anna pulled up enough to suck on it and then her mouth went wide again as Alex held her tight.

Sam was preparing for bed when he heard a message come through. It had been another normal day on the ship. Food, sea, passing scenery, more food, more of everything that had been the standard day for the last... he couldn't even remember how long now. He was still striking out with any action, relying on masturbating to photos Robert had sent from Anna and Dave's session.

He looked at the photo. Three people looked at the camera, Robert holding it up, his face in the middle and Anna to one side, Alex to the other, both resting their heads on his shoulders, their bodies turned enough and their arms draped over Robert so their breasts couldn't be seen, but it was obvious all three were naked.

"Sorry, we were busy. We will try and video call tomorrow. ARA. xxx"

Sam reached down and his fingers curled around his shaft as it stirred and he looked at the photo and headed to the bathroom, his mind full of thoughts that made him hard and leaking even before he could stand in front of the sink, looking into the mirror as his hand moved. He wanted this cruise to end.