Developing Friends Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex let her tongue go up to nudge the underside of Anna's clitoris and there was a loud cry of "Fuck." and then she wiggled her tongue and moved it down and a heavy sigh followed her movements until she pressed deep between the inner fleshy folds and Anna gasped and lifted her hips, pressing down on the bed with her feet to angle up to the mouth that was licking her. Alex moved both hands to Anna's inner thighs and then let the fingers move against the labia and moved her head back. She moved the fingers and pulled Anna open and watched as the inner lips peeled wide and then draped to show the deep red and shining entrance, liquid seeping from the exposed body and begging to be tasted. Alex breathed deep and then blew out gently and Anna's hips moved closer.

It was delicious, Alex thought, as the tip of her tongue first pressed to the tight, wet hole, but she needed to really taste and she couldn't wait now and she pushed her tongue forward, the muscles around Anna's entrance yielded happily and Alex opened her mouth as wide as possible to get deep into the cunt of the woman she had lusted after. Both of them groaned loudly and Alex felt her own body twitch and release a trickle of liquid down her thigh as her tongue was gripped tight and bathed in the slick juice that ran down the hot walls inside Anna.

Subtlety was going out the window as Alex stretched her tongue and then curled it inside Anna as the older woman screamed and bucked her hips. Alex held on tight, desperate to get higher inside, taste deeper and her teeth nudged on Anna's labia as she licked the soaked cunt that was beginning to pulse. Anna looked down, transfixed by the head between her legs, a woman, a younger, more experienced woman was having her now and the realisation had hit hard when the tongue had penetrated her. She was wide eyed and looked across to Robert as he held his cock and watched his girlfriend being eaten out by another woman, a woman who he had recently been inside, a woman who had given her own pussy so she could have the one she had her tongue inside. He glanced up and saw Anna's eyes, wide and shining close slowly as her head went back and she groaned long, high and loud as she lifted her hips higher for her lesbian lover. He looked at the camera just to check it was still recording.

Anna jerked as she grunted. She had been licked many times and she loved it, but the sight of Alex, 'female Alex', between her wide legs made her orgasm rush over her quickly. The fact her boyfriend was watching, hard cock in hand as she was devoured, for that was what the woman was now doing to her, mouth wide, tongue deep and licking along the wet and pulsing walls of her cunt, was helping the orgasm along and she surrendered to it as she had waved the white flag to Alex fully now.

She sucked and licked as the liquid frothed from the tight body as the hips shuddered and now slumped, Anna grunting and breathing heavily and Alex moved her mouth back enough to look at the soaked vulva she had feasted on and then she licked her lips and decided on seconds and her hands moved over the soft outer labia and fingers dipped down and then opened the woman wide as Alex lowered her head again and Anna shook and cried out with pleasure.

Anna managed to lift her head, the sight of Alex's dark eyes looking up from her open pussy made her shiver and twitch deep inside and the experienced woman smiled sweetly as her hands moved, fingers sliding into folds easily with the lubricant and then the she was opened and exposed and Alex looked down at the fleshy hood of the vulnerable clitoris, the skin dark pink and flushed and the hood moved back easily under Alex's thumb as the hard tip seemed to sparkle with the juice smeared over it. Anna suddenly felt a wave of nerves as Alex held her open and toyed with her sensitive organ, but the dark eyes looked up again and smiled at her, the lips wide as the head lowered and Anna felt calm for a second, then cried out, part scream, part wail as the smile engulfed her and gently sucked as the tongue flopped onto the hard tip.

The second orgasm was bigger, Alex was holding Anna open and her lips were around the clitoris as she french kissed it. Anna was gripping the duvet as her hips gyrated in time with the sucks until she just shook violently and released her body to the waves that swept over her, her breathing so hard that she couldn't speak, only gasp and swear now and then. She wanted to stop this, but the pleasure was intense and she let it go until it started to ebb, the mouth tight around her but the pressure easing as the girl relented and finally there was a sobbing cry of "Stop, please." and Alex eased her lips and then opened them and Anna shivered and trembled on the bed.

Alex wasn't done yet. She had given her virginity for this, allowed a man inside her and she wanted her reward. She gently ran her fingers down Anna's body, over her belly then onto her legs to her knees as she knelt between the splayed legs. She avoided the breasts and groin, letting the woman recover, watching her chest heave, but slow with each passing minute. Anna opened her eyes and the blue was hazy and distant as she tried to focus and then they darted to the side, to Robert and Alex followed the look and saw him slowly stroking his hard cock and smiling to his girlfriend. When Anna looked back into the dark eyes she was smiling and Alex knew she could have more.

The fingers got closer now, nudging the underside of a breast with every other pass and Anna's shakes calmed as she began to respond with soft moans. The hands grazed over the soaked skin of the groin, nearing the shaved and still open labia each time until they danced along the side and Anna's hips lifted gently as Alex smiled and her own vagina pulsed with anticipation, leaking onto her legs, the sex scent of both women filling the room now. A finger ran on the top of an outer labia and Anna moaned as her legs lifted and she started to open again for her lover. Both the lips were stroked and the hips raised to meet the touch and a few passes later a finger ran between the lips, over the top of the swollen inner ones and Anna groaned. Alex smiled up at Anna and even wider at herself.

Another caress down the body and this time the finger pressed and Anna opened to shine wet and pink up at Alex and the fingers retraced their path slowly, moving to peel the lips wider, moving easily in the lubricated labia. To hands traced down and then fingers were held between the lips and moved apart as Anna shivered and groaned, her eyes closing as her hands gripped the duvet again, the colour back in the knuckles for now.

Alex lifted a finger and kissed it as Anna peered through half-closed lids and the hand went lower as the blue eyes went wide, then closed as her head went back and the finger slid inside easily, her body willing accepting it and holding it in its tight wet and hot grip. Alex looked down and loved the sight, the finger soaked as it was pulled back and she lifted it again and sucked Anna's cum from it before she slid it back into the tight sheath of Anna's pussy and began to slide it to get the juices stirred before she pushed it deep and bent it, every movement causing Anna to groan and her hips to writhe. The body was hot and very tight, the skin soft and smooth as the finger moved inside, the muscles wrapping to every ridge and valley, clutching the knuckles tight as they rippled over the walls. Alex smiled again and she widened her own legs to get lower, feeling her own lips part, her cunt aching, but knowing the time was getting closer. She pulled the finger back and pressed another to the side of it and breathed deeply as she looked up at Anna's face.

Anna jerked her head up and her eyes opened to see Alex smiling, her hand pressed to the open vulva, two fingers deep in Anna now and she held her hand there, knowing, hoping... and then Anna smiled and that was the time. She bent the fingers and watched the smile turn into a cry as a deep groan flowed through the wide lips as the fingers curled and spread her cunt, Alex forcing them apart in her tight body. She started to shake and the only sound she could make was the animal groan that rattled from deep inside. Alex continued to flex her fingers as she watched Anna try and retain control of her body.

Alex shifted forward, her hips right behind the hand that was fingering Anna, she wanted her, wanted to smash her body onto the older woman, but that could wait. Anna was shaking, her hips moving with the fingers that were pushing and bending in her. Alex chuckled a little as she looked down on the drenched shaved pussy, wide and exposed, hers now. She looked up at Anna and waited, she was totally in control.

The shaking was constant, Anna unable to stop herself, stop the movements of her body that was running on utter lust and desire, hips writhing as the fingers spread her from the inside. Her voice lost, replaced by noises and her vision blurred, focus gone, even Robert a dark figure in the room. She saw a smile, it was bright beneath dark eyes and she almost wished she hadn't seen it, she knew something was coming and it would be her,

It was time to finish her, the thoughts going through Alex's mind now, wondering what else Anna would allow. She decided to try one thing and she watched the blue eyes as her thumb moved up between the open inner lips and gently ran onto the tip of Anna's clitoris, the point hard and exposed.

"One" she counted in her head and bent the fingers to stretch Anna inside as she stroked down the front wall of the soaked cunt.

"Two." she slid the fingers deep and pushed them hard inside as Anna cried out.

"Three." She breathed out. She bent the fingers so they pressed hard to the front wall of Anna's vagina. She pressed the thumb onto the tip of the clitoris. She squeezed the fingers and thumb together. She made Anna scream out and her body jerk up.

Alex's hand was wet anyway, but it got a lot wetter, but she didn't really care where the liquid was from, just that it was from Anna's body. Anna;s hips were bucking up and down as the woman gripped the duvet, knuckles white and strained as the arms tensed, shoulders pressed back as her entire body shook. Alex kept the hand pressed hard into Anna, but she couldn't move much inside as Anna had clamped so tight it was taking a lot of strength to keep the fingers bent inside the tight and pulsing cunt. She could see Robert move in her peripheral vision, standing and moving around to look down at Alex's hand. She didn't pay much attention to the camera, nor his erection and she tried not to look up at him, but her cautious glance showed he was more interested in his girlfriend and what Alex was doing to her. She saw a smile from him and then continued to concentrate on Anna, holding her tight between fingers and thumb as the continuous groaning got higher and louder and the shaking became one huge thrust up of the hips as the noise rose, then fell from high and Anna went limp, only the heavy rise and fall of her chest showing she was still in this world.

Alex still couldn't move her hand, Anna was gripping it tight, but she lifted the thumb and heard a grunt as it raised from the clitoris and the inner labia fell together, only held open by the fingers inside Anna. She put some pressure on as she pulled her hand and the knuckles moved the entrance open and they slipped free with a gentle slurp and Alex moved them to her mouth, drips falling onto her breasts as she lifted them and she turned her face to look at Robert as her lips opened and she sucked and licked Anna's cum, each movement exaggerated as Robert watched her guzzling his girlfriend's juice, lips open so he could see her tongue lapping it from the fingers. She saw his cock twitch and she smiled up at him as she held the hand up, still glistening from her saliva and traces of Anna.

Anna stirred, her head moving to try and lift, eyes flickered open as she looked at Alex, smiling softly, her face relaxed, eyes glazed slightly, lips trembling as she still breathed deeply. Alex moved towards her and hooked her arms under Anna's raised knees and wide legs and then pushed the legs up and back and Anna's eyes opened quickly with the shock move. Alex drove forward, bending the older woman as her lips sought Anna's and she pressed her body down and they kissed as she held Anna's legs back, bending her, keeping her open as Alex ground her vulva down on the splayed labia under her as Anna gasped, her ragged breath taken away further by the sudden kiss. Alex kept grinding against Anna and felt hip movement against her and moved her arms back and then up to wrap over the top of Anna's head as legs, now released, wrapped around her back and both hips now moved against each other as lips slipped together in a wet noise.

"I need to catch my breath." Anna said, giggling slightly, still reeling from the onslaught and Alex lifted her head and stared into the dreamy blue eyes and smiled at her latest conquest. She moved her hips to press her soaked groin on Anna's and the older woman giggled again. "And my pussy needs to catch... whatever." she laughed and Alex stayed still, but still pressed against her new lover.

"Your pussy is delicious." Alex whispered as she brushed her lips over Anna's cheek, "I might be addicted to it." and she saw the light flare in Anna's eyes.

"It's just a pussy, sure it's nothing special." Anna said, blushing slightly as she realised she was speaking to another woman about something so intimate.

"It's your pussy." Alex stated, "And it's fucking lovely and tasty." and Anna blushed more.

"Thank you, female Alex. But she needs a bit of a rest, then..." Anna stopped, not sure what was next now.

"Then I can have her again?" Alex wasn't missing anything now, she was in charge. Anna blushed at the thought. "Or..." Alex smiled as Anna looked confused.

"Or?" Anna said quietly. "What else?" and Anna suddenly thought that may be too much to ask.

"Well..." Alex smiled, her dark eyes drawing in Anna, "I would love your head between my legs." and Anna blushed again. "You tasted me on Robert, but I want you to taste my cunt directly." and Anna blinked as Alex's eyes bored into hers.

"Oh." Anna said, shocked, for some reason. "But..." she looked away, seeking reassurance with Robert's smile. She looked up, or down, but not into Alex's eyes. "I have no idea what to do." she whispered.

"I can guide you." Alex said softly, her fingers stroking Anna's cheek, "I can tell you, you will know, just think what you like, what makes you feel good. It will be fine." she smiled and moved her head so the tip of her nose rubbed onto Anna's and then she added, "I would really love you to make me cum with your tongue."

"Really?" Anna said, still trying not to look at Alex

"Yes, Anna. I would love to cum with you. I would love to cum as you lick me."

"Well, I might not be able to, you know..."

"Oh Anna, I am sure you can. I am totally sure I will cum if you lick my cunt."

Anna smiled and Alex moved forward and opened her mouth on Anna's parted lips and pushed her tongue into her mouth as she pressed her vulva to Anna's, the strip of hair brushing over the bare mound and tickling the, still aroused, clitoris to make Anna groan into the kiss.

"How would I, do it?" Anna asked as Alex continued to caress her face, drawing her closer to totally succumbing.

"You could just go down on me, literally." Alex laughed, "Or I can kneel over your face, or we can try a sixty-nine." Anna's eyes were wide as her brain span.

"Maybe I could... You know, just go down there." Anna said, blushing as she nodded down, her mind still wondering if she could do this and Alex saw the nerves in the blue eyes.

"If you like, I can just lick you again. I love your pussy, it tastes so good and I would love to give you another orgasm." Alex said and she saw the eyes soften and the desire return as Anna thought of that, of how much pleasure Alex had given her, of the way her body let go for the last one as the experienced woman had manipulated her cunt and clit until she exploded in her hand. She was almost afraid of letting Alex go down on her again as she had only just recovered.

"No..." Anna said softly and Alex knew, her ploy working, playing Anna perfectly. "I would like to... make you cum." The last three words said so quietly that Alex strained to hear them.

"I want to cum for you, Anna. Cum with you." and Anna breathed in deeply and then smiled and Alex was cheering in her head, she had the prize and more.

Alex moved from Anna and pulled her over and Anna giggled, the nerves still bubbling away and Alex knew she couldn't let up now and her hands went to Anna's shoulders and guided her lower. Her nipples ached to be sucked more, but that could wait, she wanted the woman's mouth on her pussy before the nerves caused a change of heart. "Lick my cunt, Anna." she whispered and the blue eyes blinked and then shone.

Anna kissed down, wanting to go slow, but Alex was moving her towards her open legs, and Anna's nerves were struggling to keep pace. Soon the thick scent of a female flooded Anna's senses and the heat glowed on her face as it hovered above the wet and open labia. Anna breathed in deeply, wondering where to start, staring at the first female genitalia she had seen closely, eyes flickering around to look at the soft rise of the outer lips, the dark hair running halfway down them, the hair shaved into a strip and then the rest of the labia smooth, much like her own. The lips were open and Alex spread her legs as Anna watched the labia part further, outer lips now fully open and the dark, soaked inner lips rose up. They were bigger than hers, darker too and Anna peered at them, intrigued as they unfurled and gently moved as the pussy opened. She inhaled the scent and shivered.

She could still say no, her head swirling as her face moved over the open body of Alex, lips so close to touching another woman, touching the pussy that had recently taken a cock for the first time and that cock being her boyfriend's. She had tasted Alex on him after he had been inside. She had tasted a woman, she reasoned, so why not just taste her again? Still her mind span at the thought and she took another deep breath and the smell of sex filled her senses as the light glittered on the wet lips within kissing distance, the pussy that was so close to her mouth she could taste it as she inhaled.

So close.

Anna opened her lips and pressed them to Alex's.

Robert groaned and a trickle of pre-cum ran from him.

Alex shuddered, eyes wide as she watched Anna move to her. She had wanted to guide her head, but held off, decided to let the novice make the move, to willingly kiss her pussy. She held her breath and watched as Anna opened her mouth wider and put her lips onto the splayed labia and then Alex exhaled with a long groan and her hips moved up to meet the new lover. She had Anna just where she wanted her now.

Anna kissed as if the lips were on a mouth and then she felt the soft, wet inner lips and took them in her mouth and gently sucked and let her tongue lap over them, tasting Alex properly. She pushed her tongue out and felt the woman open willingly and licked up as the lips parted and the hips undulated, sound-tracked by groans from Alex. Anna was still unsure, but the she felt the hard bud of the clitoris as a lick over it caused a loud cry, so she did it again and the legs went even wider as the hips pressed to her face. Anna had the idea that she should just concentrate on this, hoping Alex would cum quickly and her tongue moved faster and the hips responded in kind.

Fingers nudged Anna's face as Alex reached down and pulled herself open. Anna's plan had stalled and she looked to see the younger woman's clitoris, fully exposed now. "Suck my clit, Anna." came the soft command and Anna's lips opened and took the hard organ between then and her tongue automatically lapped over the exposed tip as the hips bucked up and one hand moved to gently hold the back of her head.