Developing Friends Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bunched underwear made it hard for Anna to move her hand much, but she pressed a finger to the labia and felt them part, wet, soft and swollen and the tip sneaked down to rest on the entrance as Alex gasped, just having time to realise before her body was entered by the finger and she arched back into Anna and tried to stifle her cry of being penetrated outdoors.

Robert stood over Alex as she lay on the grassy ground and aimed the camera down, moving to ensure there was no sign of his shadow. She was looking up into the lens, but her eyes were far away and getting further. Her trousers and underwear were around her ankles, knees bent to get her thighs wide as Anna pushed two fingers in and out of her, the dark hairs glistening with her juice, Robert having already take some close-up shots of the black pubic curls as they sparkled wet. Alex spread her arms out and then raised them above her head as she arched her back and began to shake. Anna sensed it was time and pressed her hand to get the fingers deep and bent them inside the tight body as it began to spasm, soaking her hand, the liquid splashing up, the sloshing sound being drowned out every few minutes by aeroplanes overhead and Alex's cries as she climaxed.

Robert focussed on the fingers, wet, dripping wet as Anna pressed her tongue to them and curled it, lapping her lover from her hand. She opened her mouth for more photos, the fingers held in her lips and then she offered them to her boyfriend and he sucked Alex from them as the younger woman recovered.

"You must need some relief, my love." Anna said as she smiled at Robert and he didn't have time to answer as her hands undid his trousers and slid them down, his hard cock springing free, smeared wet. "Oh yes." she giggled and then turned to Alex, who was sitting up now. "Look what we did to him, poor man." and her hand gripped him as he moaned.

He had changed films in both cameras and Robert aimed one down as Anna licked around the swollen head of his cock, her free hand reaching for Alex, pulling her closer. Anna opened her lips, staring up at the camera and took her lover into her mouth as the shutter clicked and the film was wound for the next shot, Anna, eyes staring up, half of her lover in her mouth. She moved away and then her hand moved the cock towards Alex, who stared at it, still beguiled by the only cock to have been in her. Anna smiled and Alex moved closer and pressed her lips to it as Robert pressed the shutter. The next shot was both women kissing him, lips touching with the head of his cock in them.

Alex watched as Anna sucked her boyfriend, getting so close he could feel her breath. Then Anna moved away again and smiled and Alex opened her lips and took him into them. Anna moved back enough to watch, glancing up at Robert and smiling as he took another photo and then Alex looked up too, dark eyes into the lens, the head of a cock between her lips. Anna reached for the other camera and more clicking was heard as Alex bobbed her head back and forward slowly.

The women swapped, Alex pulling away and holding the shaft of Robert's hard penis, bending it towards Anna's open mouth and even putting her hand on the older woman's head to move her down to take more in. Robert started to move his hips and Anna knew he was getting close, understandable as he had watched both of them masturbate the other. She pulled away and licked around the ridge of the head as he took more photos, but he was trembling now, close and wanting release. Anna reached for Alex to guide her closer as she engulfed her lover again and he groaned loudly and his hips bucked.

Anna put her arm around Alex to keep her close as her tongue curled around the head of Robert's cock and she felt him swell and she moved back as his hips pushed and the first stream of semen travelled up his shaft. Anna pulled away, but her hand was gripping the shaft tightly and she aimed it at her as her other hand pulled Alex's head next to her own, cheek on cheek and both were streaked with the first burst of cum as it shot from Robert. Alex flinched, but didn't pull away and the second stream splashed over her nose, lips and chin. Anna received most of the third string and she turned her face to Alex as the fourth and fifth burst of thick, sticky sperm ran over their faces. Anna squeezed Robert, the last drop of sperm bubbling from his hold and he managed to stop shaking enough to press the shutter as his girlfriend's tongue lapped it off.

Robert took some more photos from overhead as the woman looked up at him, then he knelt with them to get more shots as Anna held Alex and licked the semen from her nose. Her lips went wide over Alex's chin as she sucked sperm from her and then Alex moved to lick the semen from Anna as Robert moved around to get the shots, tongue curling, the sticky white liquid dripping from it as it was licked from Anna's cheek.

Another roll of film was finished, Robert switching cameras as the women continued to lick his sperm from each other until that film was rewound and the kissing continued because they were enjoying it.

Robert had loaded more film when Anna knelt over Alex's face and lifted her skirt as she lowered her hips. She groaned as the tongue entered her, reaching down to hold Alex tight between her wide legs as her hips moved back and forth. She tucked the top of her skirt in the waistband, giving Robert a clear view of her open labia as Alex licked it, Anna's hands now on her breasts, squeezing them as she rode the younger woman's face towards another orgasm that smeared the face of Alex with juice that sparkled in the afternoon sun.

Alex was hesitant at removing her trousers, but she was also horny and wanted Anna to lick her, so pulled them back down around her ankles and knelt, shoulders against the blanket, pushing her bottom back as Anna slid her tongue into her from behind. She stayed in that position as Robert entered her again, wanting the thrill of sex outside as Anna took photos. Alex's nerves got the better of her and she asked him to stop, so Anna took over and the younger woman pulled her clothes back up as the couple fucked, the juice from her cunt now in Anna's, their liquid merging on his cock.

They sat and relaxed, both woman still topless, as was Robert. Anna had pulled her skirt down a little but her knees were raised and open, enjoying the last of the summer sun on her skin as her lover's semen trickled from her onto the long grass under her.

Somewhere a lone bird sang, the Robin, still wanting to be heard. The sound drifted down through the greenery to the three lovers as they basked in the late summer sun, feeling it on their bare skin, one of them for the first time, dark nipples hard as the rays caressed and warmed them and the trio melted against each other and relaxed.

Robert led them up the path, stopping to check no one was around as they climbed back over the fence and they all stood and looked down over the water as the last of the birds circled around, their little place hidden by the trees and plants, their secrets safe.

"Do you still want to do the pizza delivery photos?" Alex was getting into it now, her body still tingling from her outdoor adventures and the quiet inner thrill of seeing a camera pointed at her naked body.

"We could, yes." Robert replied as he poured them coffee, the pot hissing as it cooled. "It could be good with you naked under your biker gear." It all sounded so matter of fact, perfectly normal now as he spoke of posing nude.

"Just me?" Alex looked up at him as the cup of coffee was placed on the table in front of her.

"Anna could join in. Unzipping your gear. Hands inside it. That kind of thing."

Yes, perfectly normal, Alex though and giggled inside.

The three of them had a light lunch, the scene mundane giving no hint of what had happened or was to come. Alex was feeling a bit awkward and decided she needed to clear her head, so told them she wanted to go for a little walk, alone. It would also give the couple time to talk.

They did talk, but not about much. There wasn't much to say, they had chatted previously about what they wanted to do and were happy with just seeing how it went. Anna did admit that seeing her boyfriend with another woman made her very horny and may have contributed to her actions with Alex, going a lot further than she thought, but she also felt that Sam's view of bodies being bodies was true, she had put aside most reservations now, enjoying the touch, feel and taste of Alex as well as enjoying giving herself to another woman. The couple cuddled up on the sofa, Robert's mouth wet from Anna's cum when the door buzzed and Alex returned.

"Did you miss me?" Alex laughed as she walked in and she kissed each of them on the lips and then stared at Robert. "Oh, you taste delicious." she giggled. "I guess you found a way to pass the time." and she walked into the living room, a bounce in her step, feeling confident again, feeling horny too having thought about the previous day and feeling at ease with the couple now.

Anna made more coffee as Robert prepared the cameras. They got one of the pizza boxes from last night as a prop and Alex stripped off, not bothered now about a man seeing her and then pulled on her motorbike clothing, zipping it up fully and helmet on. It was too dark in the hall, so they improvised with Alex walking in from the balcony door as Robert took the first photos, Anna quickly putting a summer dress on, ready for her delivery.

Robert had no plan for the photos, deciding to let the girls get on with it and they laughed as they tried to work out what to do. Anna went off and returned with a towel around her and this time she opened the door to receive her pizza.

The soundtrack was the click of the shutter and the soft rolling noise of film being advanced. Anna's towel fell as she took the pizza from Alex and the action moved swiftly. Anna lowered the zip to reveal a naked Alex, Robert asking for her to pose for some photos alone, the zip at various stages of down until she stood with it fully down, the shoulders pushed down so her breasts were fully revealed and the dark pubic hair showing. Then they went back to the action, Anna sliding her hand into the motorbike clothes to feel Alex, standing behind her, pulling the material open, hands on Alex's breasts, a hand down the front of the clothing as Alex had her head back in pleasure.

Soon the clothes were around Alex's ankles as Anna knelt in front of her, lips pressed to lips, a hand holding her head there. Alex turned and bent as Anna pulled the material down and then the camera clicked as she put her tongue to Alex, running it down between her buttocks and over the perineum until she pushed it into the wet cunt of her lover.

As well as the two cameras, both with different lenses, Robert had put the little video camera on to capture some action. He had messaged Sam earlier, but the older friend wasn't available until later and Robert and Anna had decided they might be able to show him some action.

It wasn't just the woman who were naked, both of them wanted Robert to be nude too, Alex pulling his trousers down and kissing the hard cock that bounced out. She put her crash helmet back on as he entered her from behind, Anna taking photos of the pair. Then the two women returned to play with each other, Alex delighting in her new lover, the reluctant woman of the previous evening gone as she responded to the kisses and touch of another woman now. Anna too was loving her new lover, her fingers slipping inside as they kissed, delighting in the tight, wet grip as she moved them to fuck Alex.

The sofa bed was pulled out again as Anna lie on her back and Alex climbed over her, turning to engage in a slow sixty-nine, grinding her hips on Anna's open mouth as she buried her tongue in the older woman. They turned over and Alex watched as Robert entered Anna, getting a very close view as he spread the body and slid deep, Anna groaning into Alex's pussy as she was penetrated and then screaming as Alex licked her clitoris at the same time. Robert slid back as Alex licked Anna from his shaft, then he moved back and slipped out and angled his hips down and Alex opened her lips wide as he slid into them, sinking more than half way down in her mouth, sliding back and forward for a minute or so and then leaving as Alex guided him back, her saliva being buried deep in Anna's body.

The three played like this for a while, slow movements, swapping positions, Alex lying on Anna, kissing her mouth, eyes on her as Robert penetrated her from behind. Then they swapped, Alex holding Anna tight in her arms, legs wrapped around her as she was entered. Robert pulled out of his girlfriend and moved down to enter his other lover, spending a minute or so in each body, slowing sliding in and out before he left to enter the other, losing track which woman he was inside as they held each other and kissed.

"I want to do something." Alex said as Robert had left both of them, not wanting to cum just yet. "I have a surprise." she added as Anna looked at her and smiled, wondering what the plan was.

Anna was on her back as Alex lowered her open labia to her face and then lowered to lie on her, seeking her pussy with her tongue. Robert took some more photos, but the light was going now and, besides, Alex had said she wanted him to enter her again. He moved behind and pushed his hips down and Anna opened her mouth to take him in. Then his spit covered cock pushed deep inside Alex as Anna guided it in, watching with delight as he filled her and his balls draped down, Anna's wide mouth sucking on them as her lover fucked Alex.

Robert continued to slide back and forth in Alex as Anna licked from his balls to Alex's clitoris as the younger woman gasped into Anna's open pussy, her licking now uncontrolled as she neared her climax, her body relaxing now, used to the penis inside and the way it fitted, the skin, softer than her toys, moulding inside and the ridged head stroking her cervix so beautifully, pushing her towards another climax.

Alex let out a long groan, the combination of both her lovers stirring her quickly and strongly and she tried to continue to lick Anna, loving the taste and sight of her open body, but she was lost now, her body shaking as Robert held her hips and pressed deep inside her while Anna lapped over her exposed clitoris. She screamed out and covered the couple as a small squirt escaped as her hips shook and her cunt squeezed tight on the cock buried deep inside her.

"Stay in me." Alex growled, regaining some control as she started to buck her hips against Robert as Anna licked his wet balls before returning to flicking her tongue over the hard clitoris, Alex riding the wave as another orgasm, or maybe the same one, washed through her

"I'm close." Robert managed to say, his own body acting on impulse now, jerking into Alex, her tight pulsing grip driving him on and the shivers started as his balls tightened and he gritted his teeth to prolong the moment as his vision blurred, his entire body now charged with electric tingles.

"Inside." Alex grunted. "Inside me." Robert clearly wasn't thinking straight and he carried on pushing deep, ready to cum.

Then he had a moment of clarity. "Alex, I can't." He mumbled as he held still, so close that his cock was aching, swollen and ready, gripped tight and deep by Alex.

"Yes you can. Do it."

He couldn't think any more and he moved back a little, then held Alex's hips as his own rammed forward and the relief swept over him as the first stream of semen rushed up his shaft, the head swelling deep in Alex as he filled her womb with sperm. She cried out, the force of the ejaculation deep in her, the sudden pressure, an already full cunt now filled further, the liquid flooding into her, the hard cock acting as a dam and her ongoing orgasm intensified as another jet fired inside her, the warm full feeling totally new and she let out a long cry of pleasure as she slumped onto Anna's body.

Robert's brain was telling him to pull out, but Alex had said otherwise and now animal instinct kicked in as he emptied his balls deep inside her, holding her hips as he jerked, feeling his semen on the end of his cock as it filled the younger woman and then backed up, flowing over his cock as he jerked again and again, each thrust making the sticky liquid slide further down until he felt the combined cum running over his tight, empty balls.

Anna couldn't move and didn't want to anyway. Alex was gasping and grunting against her thighs and pussy and her own hips had moved as the arousal took hold until she was grinding her open labia onto Alex's face. She knew Robert was close, not just his words, but the way he moved and then the balls she was licking pulled up as they emptied into another woman and Anna groaned and pushed her pussy up, wanting any touch on it to complete her orgasm as she shivered with delight. She saw the cock jerking right above her, his scrotum pulsing and then her open mouth tasted the dripping as her boyfriend shook and his semen, mixed with Alex's cum, was squeezed out as her filled her to overflowing.

All three of them went quiet as they continued to twitch as the orgasms faded. Alex was slumped down, legs wide, her soaked labia still on Anna's face and her own face between the spread legs of the older woman.

Robert recovered his breathing and let out a long sighing breath as he looked down on the back of Alex, watching it move as she breathed hard and his hands went up and across, then ran down the spine as she shivered to his delicate and loving touch. He looked down at her bottom, a nice size and his hands caressed over each buttock and there was a small giggle and she wiggled her bum as he stroked it. Her perineum was wet, coated with their combined juice as it had been squeezed from her. He could feel her still pulsing around him and he trailed a finger down and ran it over the skin that was holding him tight and she shivered again and groaned "No more." and he stroked up and the fingertip brushed over her sphincter before he stroked over her back again and Alex sighed and moaned with exhausted pleasure.

Now it was Anna's turn for something new. Her heart was racing at this thought and her body reacted, hips wiggling in readiness as she watched her boyfriend withdrawing from Alex as the hips over her lifted, giving Anna a clearer view and her eyes and mouth were open wide as the cock pulled back a string of bubbly white liquid that dripped onto Anna's tongue. Robert's cock pulled back until the head was inside and Anna licked the shaft to taste them and then he slowly moved and the deflated head of his penis left his new lover and went to the mouth of his girlfriend, who lapped her tongue around it to get a better taste. Then he moved back, slumping on his knees behind the two women as Anna moved her head higher.

The body was open, stretched wide, glowing red inside, mixed with the creamy liquid and Anna stared as the hole slowly closed, the lips hanging apart, wet and swollen with blood and dark, begging to be sucked, so her lips took one of the inner labia between them and her mouth pulling it to keep it spread as her tongue tasted. Alex was almost beyond making sounds, just groans and heavy breathing. There was another soft moan as Anna sucked on the other lip and then she moved back to look once more, the hole just open now, so she moved quickly and her tongue penetrated it, bringing a grunt from the head between her own legs. She tasted them, both her lovers. She savoured them and pushed her tongue deeper, licking inside to get more. She had tasted them both in the previous twenty-four hours, but now she was delighting in their combined flavour inside another body, another woman, as her boyfriend started to seep down the tight walls of Alex and into Anna's waiting mouth.