Developing Friends Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex tried to kneel up, but only managed to arch her body as she raised up on her elbows, her head down as she watched Anna feasting on her and her pussy twitched again. She had done this earlier and her body began to buzz with the thrill that Anna was tasting her boyfriend inside her. She began to groan, not just at the thought, but from the feeling of Anna's tongue licking inside, moving fast as she drank in the cum of her lovers from the body of one of them.

Robert watched, looking to the camera and seeing the little red light. He reached for it and moved it down to Anna's face, her hands holding Alex open as her mouth was wide on the spread lips, tongue inside as she cleaned her female lover out from the sperm he had left. Alex lifted up slightly as a dollop of sperm ran from her, a creamy teardrop forming from her open hole and it hung down until it draped into the open mouth of Anna, who then pushed her tongue out again and raised her head to penetrate Alex. There was another cry from Alex and the camera caught the jerking of her hips on Anna's face as she trembled and the last of the semen was washed from her into Anna as Alex release more of her own juice for her lover to drink.

"Did you like my surprise?" Alex asked as she softly kissed Anna's face, Robert lying next to them as they cuddled up, his arm around his girlfriend.

"Yes, but... I am confused." Anna giggled.

"I found a chemist when I went for a walk. Told them I had engaged in some rather hasty, unprotected sex and got a pill." and she smiled at the couple, a soft, warm look for both and then leaned over to kiss Robert on the lips. "I wanted to feel it all. Wanted you to have it all, both of you." and the trio wrapped tight as they rested.

There was still some cold pizza left, but Robert cooked pasta as well and they sat down to eat, each of them wearing just a t-shirt. There was still no word from Sam as to when he might be free to watch and they had no idea what to show him anyway, hoping they would be busy to just turn on the camera to see the action unfold.

Robert tidied up the room, straightening the folded out bed and getting it ready for later. Anna and Alex washed the plates and then decided they needed cleaning as they were both a bit sticky from the fun. Anna handed Alex a towel, but the younger woman suggested it would save water if they went together and Robert called for them to wait until he had loaded more film and they laughed as the shower hissed into life.

They were a bit too tired to do much in the shower, but Robert got some photos as they washed each other. He had opened the windows to minimise steam and the strong light in there meant he could get reasonable photos as the two woman ran their hands over the other, shower gel foaming on breasts and bubbles clinging to the dark pubic hair of Alex as Anna's hand brushed them away as the shutter clicked. Alex slipped a finger into Anna "To clean you inside" she laughed as Anna groaned and Anna reciprocated for a short time, but both admitted they needed a break and the rest of the photos were taken as they dried each other and cuddled, water droplets on nipples as they pressed together, wet pubic hair, dark, twinkling as if dew covered, legs wide for a close shot, lips parted as Robert put the camera to minimum focus distance as Alex posed happily.

There was still no word from Sam as the evening slipped over the flat. Anna was exploring now, the urgency of sex gone as Alex guided the, not so, inexperienced woman around.

"Lube is good, if you have any." Alex said as Anna ran her fingers between the folded back labia of her lover and Robert went to the bedroom to get the bottle, handed it over and then sat down to watch, trying not to touch his cock, hoping it might be wanted later.

Anna was fascinated by the soft skin underneath Alex, stroking her fingers over the perineum and Alex lifter her hips to give her better access before she turned and knelt forward, spreading her legs as Anna giggled and then pressed her lips to the soft flesh between the two tight holes of her female lover. Her mouth kissed softly, sucking the skin and licking it as her tongue began to wander and her fascination drifted higher, to the pucker of Alex's sphincter and she sat back slightly and ran a fingertip over it as the younger woman moaned quietly, not wanting to break the spell.

The fingers ran back and forth, twirling around the wrinkled pucker of the anus to the wet, hot lips draped to cover the other hole. Alex pushed back a little, encouraging Anna and she responded, a finger slipping into the soaked vagina easily and fully. Alex groaned and pushed back again, sighing as the finger left her and left a damp trail over her perineum before circling her sphincter again and Alex bit her lower lip, wanting and aching. The finger dipped again and was soaked before it returned and the soft tip rested in the centre of the tight knot and Alex pressed back, urging her lover on and Anna moved her head, resting it on one of Alex's spread buttocks and stared, then moved closer and licked where the tip rested and there was a deep groan and Anna smiled and then licked again and pressed her finger forward.

"Fuck yes." hissed Alex. She wasn't really into anal play, but this was different, she wanted everything about this woman and wanted her everywhere. Her sphincter opened just enough to let the first part of the finger in and Anna had stopped as her knuckle was blocked, but Alex pressed back and grunted and the whole digit was inside and it was Anna who groaned now as she looked at the tight hole around the webbing of her hand.

Anna sat back, staring at her hand as she pulled it back slowly and the knuckle dragged the ring back before it rose up over the bony joint and the finger slid out until just the tip was held, the tight grip nipping the soft skin and squeezing the nail. Anna leaned forward again and licked the hole and skin of her finger, then sat back and pressed her hand forward as her lover held firm and her anus accepted the finger fully again. She was mesmerised, sliding the hand back and forth several times as Alex mumbled and moaned and then Anna reached down for the bottle as she slid the finger out.

"You like my arse then?" Alex said, turning her head back as she wiggled her bottom at Anna.

"Yes, it's a lovely bum." and Anna dripped some of the lube over her finger and then pressed another to it and dripped more onto them. "It's amazing watching the little hole open." and she leaned forward and kissed the tight entrance as Alex sighed. Then Anna rested the fingers on the sphincter and Alex shivered a little, nervous but also yearning. Alex pressed back enough to encourage Anna and then yelped as two fingers penetrated her anal opening and she gritted her teeth as the sphincter was stretched wide and then wider as the knuckles prised her open and the fingers went deep up her anus.

"Oh fuck." Any or all of them said it. Anna certainly did as she watched her fingers enter Alex. Alex was moaning a lot and almost certainly muttered that as her anus was stretched from Anna flexing her fingers inside her and Robert sat up and said something that probably was that phrase as his girlfriend sodomised their new lover with her fingers. Then they went quiet, the only sound being the stirring of the lube as Anna slid the fingers back and then forward, eyes fixed on the stretched hole as she moved inside it.

"Oh Jesus fuck." Alex definitely said that and it was in response to Anna moving her other hand up and pressing a finger to the wet vaginal entrance of Alex and the tip opening that hole. Anna was in control now, not only that, she was totally fascinated by the feelings of being inside another body, bending her fingers to stroke down the soft walls of an anus for the first time, the skin rippling under her touch, softer than the muscular walls of the vagina and she pressed her finger into Alex to feel both holes on her hands and the younger woman screamed out and swore a lot, lot more.

"This feels amazing." Anna whispered, entranced by the entrances. "I can feel my fingers." and she turned to Robert and smiled, knowing how he had felt her holes many times and his fingers through her body. Anna slid her left hand back, pressed a finger to the cunt-soaked one and then slid both into Alex to make her cry out once more.

"Oh, this feels incredible." Anna gasped as she bent her fingers and pressed the fingertips together with Alex's body between them,, moving both hands back and forth, two fingers in each hole, fingers touching, pressed together, bending to stretch Alex as they moved. Alex couldn't explain how it felt to her, she was just making noises, loud ones.

Anna pressed both hands to her lover to get deep and then leaned forward and kissed the soft buttock that was shivering now. Her lips opened and she sucked on the soft flesh as her fingers moved apart, feeling the difference of the tight vagina and the softer rectum, the latter letting her fingers move more and then she curled the digits so the fingertips pressed together again and Alex's bottom, along with the rest of her shook. Anna kept sucking on the skin as her fingers moved and then she pressed her teeth into the flesh and Alex screamed as the fingers bent and her lover marked her with a bite.

Robert had moved closer with the little camera, capturing Anna fingering both holes and Alex bucking and shaking. He caught the moment his girlfriend moved her head back to reveal the purple bite on a buttock as Alex cried out and her legs began to give way and she slumped, Anna still with her fingers deep inside, gripped tight by the pulsing cunt and clenched anal sphincter as a huge orgasm burst over Alex.

The fingers sparkled as Anna held them up for her boyfriend to film. One hand wet from lube, the other soaked from the cum of Alex, who was still gasping on the bed, twitching occasionally as she tried to get her breath back.

Robert went to get some drinks for them all as Anna cuddled up with the recovering Alex and then he sat and watched them as they continued to get closer and more relaxed with each other, the nerves of the previous evening now gone. He was still hoping one, or both, would want to play with him, but was certain that would happen at the end of the evening as Anna always wanted him after playing with others. He was still thinking of that when his phone pinged with a message and all three looked as he held the phone up to check it.

"Sam is free in a few minutes." He said and then he sent their older friend a message as the two women continued to kiss and caress each other on the bed. Robert sorted out the camera, focussing on Anna as she kissed down the body of her lover and Alex opened her legs wide for her. He checked the connection to the laptop that would show Sam's video as Anna slipped a finger back inside the body of Alex, the soft slurp of lube and cum as she moved, adding another finger into Alex, spreading her body, the younger woman's pussy loving her new lover and wanting more. Robert made the final checks and waited for Sam as the wet noises increased and Alex groaned loudly and he aimed the camera at the couple to film before their friend called and Robert and Anna also let out groans as their eyes went wide.

"Hi guys, I hope you are having fun." Sam beamed across the ocean and airwaves as he sat in his cabin.

"Oh yes, we are, Sam. Shame you are not here." Anna answered, the camera on her alone, her smile wide, blue eyes shining and stirring the older man. "Shame you have clothes on too." she added and laughed and Robert moved the camera down to show her breasts, the nipples hard and deep red. He reached for his shirt and unbuttoned it as Anna watched, the camera in his screen showing all of him. Robert roamed the lens down Anna's belly as Sam's shirt was cast aside and it lingered on the puffy mound and Sam groaned and licked his lips, wanting that pussy again. Anna opened her legs and his hands reached for his trousers and they were soon open, his hard cock poking out as he lowered them to sit naked on the bed.

"So nice, Sam." Anna whispered as she looked at the screen to see her older lover naked and hard, the words hitting heavy and causing Sam's cock to twitch.

He was intrigued what was going on. Was Anna going to put on a solo show? Would he watch her and Robert make love again? What had happened to Alex? He could hear noises in the background, but wondered if it wasn't just interference from other cabins or the many miles between them. The noises sounded like sobs, muffled murmurs. He tried to forget them and concentrate on Anna as she spread her legs for her older lover across the ocean. He put his hand around his cock and it twitched again, pre-cum already leaking and running down the swollen head.

"So nice." Anna whispered again and the camera moved up to her face and the smile caused another twitch.

Sam watched as Anna rested her head on her arm that was stretched out above her and then camera moved up it slowly. He could still hear some noises and he muted the sound just to check the sound wasn't people in the next cabin having fun, but it was from the feed from his friends, so he concentrated back on the screen as someone else came into shot, a leg of another in the background. The camera still moved slowly showing Anna's arm, but there was someone else there and Sam's cock twitched at the thought. Then there was another body and dark hair. He was confused, but then realised he was looking at another pussy, just in an odd location. The dark hair flashed a memory, a photo sent on his birthday, Alex.

The camera moved up, a belly moving, breathing hard and then breasts, smaller than Anna's, nipples dark, hard and straining up. It must be Alex, but he was still confused. Then the face, mouth open, gasping and moaning gently, eyes closed, trying to open, the hint of a smile as she looked at the camera, but then the eyes went tight and the mouth widened as a loud groan came from her, shoulders shaking. Whatever Anna was doing must be good, but Sam had no idea what, she didn't seem to be touching the younger woman. The camera went back down, the small breasts shaking now, belly rising and falling quickly and then the hair, dark and visibly wet as the strip led down to the vulva, open, hips moving slowly and then back to Anna's arm and down to her smiling face.

Sam looked. The camera moved back up.

Anna was clearly doing something with her hand to Alex, but Sam was confused and stared at the screen as his hand squeezed his hard shaft. The camera went higher and the body of Alex appeared again, her groans now louder. 'Whatever Anna is doing' Sam thought and peered at the screen. 'Her hand must be doing something good' he pondered and then he stared. His eyes went wide.

Her hand.

Anna's hand.

Sam groaned and felt his cock swell in his grip and let go, still unsure.

"Anna's hand" he whispered. He looked at the screen again.

"Where is Anna's hand?" he mumbled as his cock twitched and a stream of clear liquid ran from the hole as he pulsed.

The camera moved closer. Anna's arm. Alex's body.

"Anna's hand. Where is..." Sam repeated, then his eyes went wider and he groaned and cried out as the semen rose up, his brain and body comprehending now as the camera moved closer and Anna moved her arm as Alex cried out giving Sam the final push as he ejaculated, both hands clutching the duvet on the bed as semen shot onto his chest. Another burst left him as he saw Anna move again, the outer labia of Alex clear now his brain had realised, the dark folds holding the slender wrist as Anna gently moved. Sam cried out again, he could see it now, crystal clear and his cock pulsed again and again as he knew why he couldn't see Anna's hand, knew why Alex was making so much noise, knew why Alex was spread so wide. "Oh fuck." he cried as his cock tried to spew out more semen, but just twitched and shuddered, his balls empty.

Sam gripped his cock and stroked it anyway, it was almost painful now, but he was driven on by what he was watching. Robert had placed the camera over Alex's belly and Anna was smiling up into it as she moved her arm, the vulva of Alex bulging up as the thumb pad and heel of Anna's hand spread the body as it pulled out. Robert moved over the scene and Sam knelt on the floor in front of the screen as the soaked and lubed hand slipped out of Alex and Anna lifted it and licked the fingers slowly, deliberately and lovingly before she pressed them back to the gaping vagina and another scream from the younger woman sounded across the miles and Sam's balls managed to find more sperm to shoot out as his wide eyes watched the wider hole of Alex being stretched and penetrated by Anna's fingers until the hand disappeared inside again and she turned it, the labia draping over the wrist and moving with her as her lover began to shake.

He was spent, yet Sam held his cock tight as he watched the couple on screen. Anna was moving her hand slowly. He couldn't see or know what she was doing, but Alex was crying out now, her hands gripping the bed tight as her hips bucked, taking Anna's arm with them. Then Anna smiled at Sam again, eyes sparkling through the camera. He was shaking, breathing hard, still gripping his cock tight. He had cum twice, but hadn't done any more than just hold himself. His hips were writhing as he watched Anna move her face to her lover and kiss the protruding clitoris and the cries were loud and long as Alex thrust her hips up and then Anna pulled back and Sam whined with longing as the liquid squirted from the full cunt of Alex in an arc to splash over Anna's face before her mouth opened around the source and a hand held her head there as Alex finished her orgasm with one final massive full body shake before she begged Anna to stop.

Sam continued to twitch, cock pulsing, thin white liquid running from him, his balls painful and empty. His eyes were fixed on the screen as the two women kissed. He had let out more sperm as Anna had slid her hand out of Alex and the camera showed the gaping hole of the younger woman, dark red inside, pulsing, oozing her cum and the lubricant. Anna had moved her head and pushed her tongue inside and Alex cried out again and playfully swatted her head away and then pulled her up as they started to kiss. Anna had pulled back and lifted her wet hand to Alex and both of them had licked the fingers before Anna had sat up and slid two of them into her own body, the camera moving down as she held herself open after fingering herself, the older man now having seen inside both of them as more liquid pulsed from him, clear now, all sperm gone, smeared over his chest, belly and groin.

The camera jerked as Anna moved onto her back and then the picture steadied, the scene different as Robert climbed between his girlfriend's open legs. Alex now in charge of the shots as she moved down to show Anna being penetrated by Robert as her legs lifted and wrapped over his back and he moved easily in her wet body. The camera turned again and Alex's face appeared, smiling, flushed red. She blew a kiss and then pointed towards the lovers and they both waved and blew kisses.

"I am going to lick her clean afterwards." Alex said and Sam jerked his hips again and then the screen went blank.

Sam groaned and fell back onto the bed, running his fingers over his body, smearing the semen, his mind replaying events, Anna's hand inside Alex, her licking another pussy and his brain raced to what they may have done. He wanted more, to see, know, imagine. He headed to the shower to clean up as his cock grew again, painfully hard now, the dull ache below as his empty balls complained, but still he gripped his penis and stroked as the water washed the sperm from his body. He walked back to the bed, still naked, still hard and began to drift as he watched the black screen, wishing for pictures.