Developing Friends Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The message ping woke him. He looked at the phone and then pressed play on the video, casting it to the screen.

The scene was similar to when the camera had cut off, Robert and Anna. She was crying out, swearing as her boyfriend fucked her, harder than Sam had seen before, their bodies slamming together. "Fuck yes." she screamed over and over and then she shook as her lover kept thrusting, her cries loud, in time with his hips. A cut, then the scene resumed, this time Robert was crying out as he slammed hard into Anna and she grunted and groaned as he filled her with sperm, the camera moving to show the pulsing in his scrotum as he emptied his balls into his girlfriend. Another cut, Alex on her back as Anna knelt over her face, one hand down, holding herself open and the camera moved closer as the drip of sperm ran from one body into another and then Alex poked her tongue out and lifted her head as Anna's other hand moved to hold her there, cradling her mouth in the open, wet lips as Alex licked and sucked on the older woman, drinking the semen, cleaning her. The view held as Anna orgasmed in the mouth of her female lover and then lifted, leaving the face of Alex soaked. The final cut and the camera was on Alex's face, still wet as she licked her lips, Robert then stood and the camera stayed on Alex as she looked up and smiled as she reached for the flaccid penis, still wet from Anna and then Alex opened her lips and took it inside as she looked up at the camera, eyes shining and proceeded to lick the cock clean.

A final image appeared a few minutes later, a still frame, three naked bodies taken from behind, arms around each other, bending slightly forward. Each cheek was marked with a purple bite and Sam stared, noticing the different size of them, three different sizes. They had marked each other and the older man groaned at missing out, wanting his bite on each behind, wanting theirs on his and he replayed the video.

Sam shook and gritted his teeth as his testicles complained, but managed to produce a small amount of semen that dribbled from his tender cock, his twitching continuing, but nothing released, just dry jerks of his cock in his hand.

The gentle rocking of the ship lulled Sam away, deeper into sleep.